April 26, 2024, 06:01:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 327395 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: September 23, 2008, 08:53:30 PM »

I want to know if chlorofom is used to slow down the descomposition of a body

I'm certainly not a chemist, but I've read a bit about chloroform recently, and I haven't seen anything that says it does.

I Stand With The Girl
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #941 on: September 23, 2008, 08:57:24 PM »

Question

With the small amount of gas (50dollars by George's account) that was allegedly stolen by Casey, and the fact that George claims he found those cans in the back of that Pontiac and his lying lies, who is now on board with me that the Pontiac was about to be torched?

I initially said that the gas cans were not being returned to the Anthony home but were being removed. After today's doc dump and the fact that the car itself smelled like a cadaver that would not go away - does this make anymore sense to anyone here tonight?

The way to get rid of the smell was to torch the car with a small amount of gas taken from the shed.

The gas was never to burn the body, but to destroy the evidence in the car - car seat included - baby doll included. In a small way the baby that came from Casey's body was not to be desecrated beyond the initial crime.

On June 24th her father stopped her from torching that car and he is involved here more than we all know to date.

When George claims he is watching the cooking channel news show (WTF, I watch that channel all the time - there is no news show, I do the cooking in this house and like to learn new things) and Casey is coming home and he confronts her and the gas can story manifests itself into a national debacle, did it ever occur to you that George is the one person that removes that body and cast that shadow and disrupts the plans of Casey?

I saw one person here finally got it a little earlier.

Casey's plan to torch the car is cut at the knees by a cheap-skate that thinks he can salvage that Pontiac.

Without that Pontiac, there is little case. Casey knew that and ENTER GEORGE.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: September 23, 2008, 08:57:56 PM »

DOCUMENTS INCLUDE CASEY ANTHONY'S TEXT MESSAGES

The new documents released Tuesday also contain hundreds of text messages between Casey Anthony and her friends. Many of them are about partying and who is having sex with whom.

In fact, Eyewitness News only found one message that mentioned Caylee Anthony; her mom was excited that she was becoming fully potty trained. Then, shortly after Caylee's disappearance was revealed, Casey emailed her friends and told them the nanny took Caylee and she needed help finding her.

ftv

Is there a link to the text messages, please?

Not that any of us have found yet.

Hopefully ther are just editing them to erase the phone numbers and names and we will have them soon I HOPE
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #943 on: September 23, 2008, 08:58:11 PM »

Wait a second..  was the car seat in the trunk??

This is Amy, discussing what Cindy told her:

"they had the keys and they opened it up they found pizza boxes with maggots on the inside.  And we're assuming that's what the smell was... ... is what she told me... in the trunk... is what she told me. Uhm, and also told me that Caylee's baby, that her car seat was in there and she didn't know how Casey was getting her around".

Unless you can state otherwise, doesn't this lead one to believe the car seat was IN THE TRUNK??

That is also the way I read/comprehended it

Me too....so Casey put her in the carseat, knocked her out with chloroform, found her dead, and put the whole carseat in the trunk?  WHERE IS THE CARSEAT?

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: September 23, 2008, 08:58:42 PM »

The new documents released Tuesday also contain hundreds of text messages between Casey Anthony and her friends. Many of them are about partying and who is having sex with whom.

In fact, Eyewitness News only found one message that mentioned Caylee Anthony; her mom was excited that she was becoming fully potty trained. Then, shortly after Caylee's disappearance was revealed, Casey emailed her friends and told them the nanny took Caylee and she needed help finding her.

ftv

I wonder why they are not releasing the Text messages

Kristin ... what makes you think that Text Messages are not being released?

Janet
_______

State Attorney's Office releases documents in Casey Anthony investigation
Walter Pacheco, Bianca Prieto, Amy L. Edwards and Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
2:54 PM EDT, September 23, 2008

Text messages

*Casey Anthony sent a text message to her friend Amy Huizenga on June 6 that read "proud momma." She sent it after telling Huizenga that Caylee Marie had used the bathroom for the first time.

*As the news of Caylee's disappearance and Casey Anthony's lies became public, her friends' text messages changed from friendly banter to feeling of betrayal. "Dude, don't lie or lose your kid and pretend it didn't happen. I have a lot in common with her too," Huizenga texted a friend. "We were really close for months. She fooled us all. You aren't crazy, she is."

*Anthony sent Huizenga dozens of messages about her relationship troubles, planning parties and nights out at bar, with little mention of Caylee Marie, except for a text message dated June 6, in which she tells her friend that she is a "Sorry. Proud momma" after her daughter used the bathroom for the first time.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-documents092308,0,2008725.story

I have not found the text messages to download yet either. I have Lee's, Tony's and a conglomerate file downloaded of docs but there are no text messages in those.

I believe they have not been posted for download yet.

Brandi ... I believe you are write.

When you consider the above article ... it is obvious that the Sentinal has the entire 600 page document but ... only 317 pages have been posted.

Have a got that right?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: September 23, 2008, 08:59:01 PM »

Amy said that Tony told her that he told LE about the text message Casey sent him.. that if Caylee is never found, she's going to jail for eternity. 

I don't recall seeing that in Tony's statement.. this latest or the one from the last set of pages. Does anybody else?

Makes ya wonder.. if a nanny really took the baby, why would she worry about going to jail for eternity? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: September 23, 2008, 09:01:10 PM »

Question

With the small amount of gas (50dollars by George's account) that was allegedly stolen by Casey, and the fact that George claims he found those cans in the back of that Pontiac and his lying lies, who is now on board with me that the Pontiac was about to be torched?

I initially said that the gas cans were not being returned to the Anthony home but were being removed. After today's doc dump and the fact that the car itself smelled like a cadaver that would not go away - does this make anymore sense to anyone here tonight?

The way to get rid of the smell was to torch the car with a small amount of gas taken from the shed.

The gas was never to burn the body, but to destroy the evidence in the car - car seat included - baby doll included. In a small way the baby that came from Casey's body was not to be desecrated beyond the initial crime.

On June 24th her father stopped her from torching that car and he is involved here more than we all know to date.

When George claims he is watching the cooking channel news show (WTF, I watch that channel all the time - there is no news show, I do the cooking in this house and like to learn new things) and Casey is coming home and he confronts her and the gas can story manifests itself into a national debacle, did it ever occur to you that George is the one person that removes that body and cast that shadow and disrupts the plans of Casey?

Casey's plan to torch the car is cut at the knees by a cheap-skate that thinks he can salvage that Pontiac.

Well, it has been claimed that George was trying to clean out the trunk with lighter fluid..  gasoline and lighter fluid.. hmm.. a winning combination!

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: September 23, 2008, 09:01:33 PM »

I'm very surprised by how quiet it is at the Anthony house tonight. I had expected someone to at least try to protest again.

I Stand With The Girl
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: September 23, 2008, 09:02:24 PM »

Hopefully ther are just editing them to erase the phone numbers and names and we will have them soon I HOPE

They haven't done a very good job....   I sure hope all of these people have changed their numbers by now. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: September 23, 2008, 09:02:42 PM »

ftv

Janet
_______

Walter Pacheco, Bianca Prieto, Amy L. Edwards and Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer

Text messages

*Casey Anthony sent a text message to her friend Amy Huizenga on June 6 that read "proud momma." She sent it after telling Huizenga that Caylee Marie had used the bathroom for the first time.

*As the news of Caylee's disappearance and Casey Anthony's lies became public, her friends' text messages changed from friendly banter to feeling of betrayal. "Dude, don't lie or lose your kid and pretend it didn't happen. I have a lot in common with her too," Huizenga texted a friend. "We were really close for months. She fooled us all. You aren't crazy, she is."

*Anthony sent Huizenga dozens of messages about her relationship troubles, planning parties and nights out at bar, with little mention of Caylee Marie, except for a text message dated June 6, in which she tells her friend that she is a "Sorry. Proud momma" after her daughter used the bathroom for the first time.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-documents092308,0,2008725.story

I have not found the text messages to download yet either. I have Lee's, Tony's and a conglomerate file downloaded of docs but there are no text messages in those.

When you consider the above article ... it is obvious that the Sentinal has the entire 600 page document but ... only 317 pages have been posted.

Have a got that right?

Janet

Yes, Janet. The news organizations have had copies of the docs since around 11 AM this morning. They have been writing articles about them all day. We waited until after 3 PM today to get the first 2 interviews, Lee and Tony. And then we got a larger file after that. But so far, no files with text message docs.

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: September 23, 2008, 09:02:57 PM »

ftv

Janet
_______

Text messages

Have a got that right?

Janet

So you ask me a question I give you a answer and you erase my response??? How does that work???
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: September 23, 2008, 09:03:05 PM »

I'm very surprised by how quiet it is at the Anthony house tonight. I had expected someone to at least try to protest again.

Just wait til tomorrow. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: September 23, 2008, 09:04:40 PM »

Just wait til tomorrow. 

Maybe everybody is too busy reading these docs, like we are?  LOL

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #953 on: September 23, 2008, 09:06:26 PM »

Question

It could be that way.

There is just no way to rationally explain the way he has acted.

Denial is one thing... all out lying for another... and even lying about

your own actions is another. George definitely has known more...

...and with each document dump... that has proven to be so.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: September 23, 2008, 09:06:29 PM »

"they had the keys and they opened it up they found pizza boxes with maggots on the inside.  And we're assuming that's what the smell was... ... is what she told me... in the trunk... is what she told me. Uhm, and also told me that Caylee's baby, that her car seat was in there and she didn't know how Casey was getting her around".

Unless you can state otherwise, doesn't this lead one to believe the car seat was IN THE TRUNK??

Me too....so Casey put her in the carseat, knocked her out with chloroform, found her dead, and put the whole carseat in the trunk?  WHERE IS THE CARSEAT?

The carseat was found with the car when it was picked up from the tow yard.  The carseat with Caylee's favorite doll.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: September 23, 2008, 09:06:58 PM »

ftv

Janet
_______

Text messages

Brandi ... I believe you are right.

Have a got that right?

Janet

So you ask me a question I give you a answer and you erase my response??? How does that work???

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #956 on: September 23, 2008, 09:07:08 PM »

I think I can go along with the idea that Casey was going to torch the car because of the smell (but not sure that George was involved in it).  Actually it was a good plan.

Casey took gas cans from Anthonys (friend was with her) and she asked Amy to take her to target to buy a gas can....seems like Casey was trying to collect enough gas to "make sure" all evidence was burned up with the car; however, George took the gas cans away from Casey and that's why Casey was so aggitated with George trying to get into the car.  It thwarted Casey "torche" idea; Plan B was to abandon the car, leaving the purse inside and hoping that it would be stolen (close to a check cashing place...all kinds of varmits go to the check cashing places).

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: September 23, 2008, 09:07:28 PM »

Maybe Casey was brain dead. She told this chick Brittany that she didn't know she was pregnant with Caylee til she was 7 months along.    (I know women claim this has happened to them as well..  but the girl is skinny.  She didn't notice a bump at 7 months? Did her mom never think to get her to a doctor?? WTF)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: September 23, 2008, 09:08:14 PM »

Kristin - Tamikosmom was simply trying to have less quotes in the stack.  Don't take it personally.  No big deal.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: September 23, 2008, 09:09:06 PM »

The carseat was found with the car when it was picked up from the tow yard.  The carseat with Caylee's favorite doll.

Klaas.. did you also take this statement to mean that the car seat was found IN the trunk?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.