March 28, 2024, 04:57:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 326505 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #980 on: September 23, 2008, 09:19:52 PM »

The circumstantial case of evidence mounts against Casey Anthony. The fact that she was discussing the smell in the vehicle long before tells the world that she knew it would come back against her and she needed an excuse.

Hardly the sign of an insane person. Just the opposite. She was plotting ways to explain away the crime.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/23/state-of-fl-attorneys-office-releases-600-pages-of-documents-in-casey-anthony-case-%e2%80%9cit-smells-like-something-died-in-my-car%e2%80%9d/

If this family ever wants their life back, they need to get the truth out of Casey and she needs to go to jail. They cannot continue to back this lying machine.

Is it any wonder why Casey Anthony does not take a polygraph ... the machine would spontaneously combust on her first answer.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #981 on: September 23, 2008, 09:20:01 PM »

I shouldn't laugh.. but that is just friggin hilarious. I think I'm getting slap-happy reading this crap.   

I must have been looking in the wrong place, cuz I didn't see any missing text..  Oh well. 

As Casey would say.. DRAAAAMAA!! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #982 on: September 23, 2008, 09:20:23 PM »

Sorry I took up so much Monkey Space..my apologies to the Cage.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #983 on: September 23, 2008, 09:22:00 PM »

Maybe Casey was brain dead. She told this chick Brittany that she didn't know she was pregnant with Caylee til she was 7 months along.    (I know women claim this has happened to them as well..  but the girl is skinny.  She didn't notice a bump at 7 months? Did her mom never think to get her to a doctor?? WTF)

So, we have this confirmed through three separate people now.

The fact that she lied as long as she could about being pregnant.

Rick - Cindy's brother

Richard Grund - Jessie's dad

Brittany - whose last name I cannot spell without looking at something.

Cindy and George were inclined to believe she swallowed a watermelon whole.

A squirrel tricked her into thinking it was the right thing to do!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #984 on: September 23, 2008, 09:23:02 PM »

The circumstantial case of evidence mounts against Casey Anthony. The fact that she was discussing the smell in the vehicle long before tells the world that she knew it would come back against her and she needed an excuse.

Hardly the sign of an insane person. Just the opposite. She was plotting ways to explain away the crime.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/23/state-of-fl-attorneys-office-releases-600-pages-of-documents-in-casey-anthony-case-%e2%80%9cit-smells-like-something-died-in-my-car%e2%80%9d/

If this family ever wants their life back, they need to get the truth out of Casey and she needs to go to jail. They cannot continue to back this lying machine.

Is it any wonder why Casey Anthony does not take a polygraph ... the machine would spontaneously combust on her first answer.

Does this just scream premeditation? I mean, so much of this goes back to June 9th.. when Caylee was yet to be seen with her great-grandpa at the nursing home.  Did Casey not plan to go that day? Was it just not part of the plan for whatever it was she was going to do to Caylee?   But maybe Cindy forced her to let Caylee go? My head is just spinning here.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #985 on: September 23, 2008, 09:23:28 PM »

I am totally with you on this....so my next question is did he just burn the body?  And Rob, do you know if LE ever confiscated a carseat? What happened to that?

That whole gas can hoopla had to mean something....it has struck me as strange from the jump....

Klaas has post that the car seat was recovered several times. Sorry no link here.  I do not know what happened to Caylee's body... your guess is as good as mind. But someone will find her body. No one can hide a body so well it will not be found.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #986 on: September 23, 2008, 09:23:41 PM »

Hey Red! I totally agree with every word you just wrote!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #987 on: September 23, 2008, 09:23:54 PM »

Maybe Casey was brain dead. She told this chick Brittany that she didn't know she was pregnant with Caylee til she was 7 months along.    (I know women claim this has happened to them as well..  but the girl is skinny.  She didn't notice a bump at 7 months? Did her mom never think to get her to a doctor?? WTF)

Rick - Cindy's brother

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #988 on: September 23, 2008, 09:24:31 PM »

Okay, I concede. I have wanted to believe this family was in deep denial or such, but upon all I'm reading, I simply cannot come to that conclusion anymore. Sad, really sad.
Okay, at the risk of sounding like Lee, "Welcome to the Darkside, sis!"

I am still on page 38.  Back with lots of banana's!  Stayhomemommy - I still can't wipe the grin off my face for your wee ones comment!
Thanks to Carpe and Pink Angel for the documents!!!

Oh and about that virus - seems it deletes all her emails too.  Hurry, someone call McAfee!!!!!!!!  Back when I catch up - wait for me!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL. Thanks. Smile
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #989 on: September 23, 2008, 09:24:53 PM »

Rick - Cindy's brother

Maybe next she'll say the squirrels tag-teamed her and hence her surprise pregnancy. 

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #990 on: September 23, 2008, 09:25:28 PM »

Sorry I took up so much Monkey Space..my apologies to the Cage.
Thak you for so eloquently expressing what I feel but was just so unable to...I was starting to feel empathy for the grandparents.. NOT NOW..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #991 on: September 23, 2008, 09:25:38 PM »

Hopefully ther are just editing them to erase the phone numbers and names and we will have them soon I HOPE

They haven't done a very good job....   I sure hope all of these people have changed their numbers by now. 

Gosh, I was kinda expecting 5 cop cars!!!!!!!  Hey, you think they will knock down George and Cindi's maze if they do come a callin? LOL
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #992 on: September 23, 2008, 09:25:57 PM »

I am totally with you on this....so my next question is did he just burn the body?  And Rob, do you know if LE ever confiscated a carseat? What happened to that?

That whole gas can hoopla had to mean something....it has struck me as strange from the jump....

Klaas has post that the car seat was recovered several times. Sorry no link here.  I do not know what happened to Caylee's body... your guess is as good as mind. But someone will find her body. No one can hide a body so well it will not be found.

The car seat was confiscated ... I think I read that in the first set of documents that were released... I also wondered at that time if maybe there was another car seat? I know when my son was little we had one in each vehicle... much easier than switching the darn thing around all the time...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #993 on: September 23, 2008, 09:26:14 PM »

Anyway since I apparently like to createdrama.

Klaas is there a way you can be on the lookout for a persons email when they register so they don't have to wait for a long time to become a member
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #994 on: September 23, 2008, 09:29:15 PM »

I have never doubted my parents' love for me, but I can guarantee you they wouldn't cover for me if they knew I killed my own child.  I can guarantee it. They would be devastated, and it would be painful for them, but they would never cover for me.  They might hold my hand as I was going down, and they would probably still love me, but never cover for me.

I am newly astounded every day at the depth of dysfunction in the Anthony family.

So are they a victim of Casey the sociopath or is Casey the sociopath the result of an already dysfunctional family?

I don't get it....there is nothing in me that can remotely empathize with them.

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #995 on: September 23, 2008, 09:30:23 PM »

Hold on~~~ I do not think there was anything in that purse!!!I think it was an extra one....

Lee told the police he found Casey wallet and ID along with CC's and all kinds of stuff at Tonys......

So nothing like that could have been left in that purse...
[/quote]

The purse, good catch! I wonder what was in the purse that was left in the car? Lee said in his statement the purse was emptied out on the floor.....

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #996 on: September 23, 2008, 09:30:32 PM »

LOL Apparently the number Casey gave Lee for this Juliette Lewis person was actually Brittany's number..  he called her and asked if she was Juliette, and she said no.. that she was Brittany.  I guess he was pretty frustrated about getting fake numbers.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #997 on: September 23, 2008, 09:32:11 PM »

Red to make sure you know it was Serenity not Sincerity. No one here doubts your sincerity.

just making sure you caught that.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #998 on: September 23, 2008, 09:33:43 PM »

Thanks Rob...I saw Klaas' post right after I posted that question to you....I have been reading so much I think my brain is completely overflooded with info....lol

But if they burned the body?  After all the rain?  I am assuming you would be able to see where a fire had been, but I don't know....

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #999 on: September 23, 2008, 09:34:45 PM »

Anyway since I apparently like to createdrama.

Klaas is there a way you can be on the lookout for a persons email when they register so they don't have to wait for a long time to become a member

If you know of someone, a friend of yours that is trying to register let me know.  Email me at klaasend@scaremonkeys.com

I haven't approved anyone at all today, been too busy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.