April 30, 2024, 11:57:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 327559 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #140 on: September 23, 2008, 11:48:27 AM »

It sounds like Cindy/Casey/George had a big fight on June 15, most likely about the way that Casey wasn't taking good care of Caylee.  If Cindy had already been to the physciatrist to discuss Casey and had received advise to get Caylee in a safe place and file for legal custody, then it stands to reason that Casey had not been taking care of Caylee for such a prolonged period that Cindy was extremely concerned.  That means that Casey didn't just "snap".  It means that Casey had been behaving badly as a mother for a prolonged period.

However, Cindy didn't get Caylee to a safe place "before" she confronted Casey with wanting legal custody of Caylee.  Cindy showed her had too early and Casey formed and even deeper resentment - Mom loves Caylee best.  Casey is so selfish that she can't see that Caylee is so young that she must be protected. At least Cindy did know that much.

Since Cindy didn't get Caylee to a safe place first, when she confronted Casey with taking the Caylee from her legally, Casey got the h*ll out of dodge and took the treasure chest with her.  Defiance.  Defiance is what happened to Caylee. Whatever happened, it was a simple act of pure defiance on Casey's part.

That's why Casey says:  I know my Mother's never going to forgive me.

You're right, Casey.....and....neither is anyone else.

Yes, she even said her mother already told her she would never forgive her.  So, why is she covering for her now?  Guilt?  If she never forgives her it will be something she can hold over her for eternity.  Power and control, Cindy's favorite weapons.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #141 on: September 23, 2008, 11:49:47 AM »

I love how the Sentinel always requests the info. Do the TV stations do nothing?

They seem a little more old school with contacts at LE. Real reporters.

IMHO a link worth saving

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/

Peace Monkeys
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #142 on: September 23, 2008, 11:50:01 AM »

I had thought all along that Zanny was a new development surrounding the case..that Casey made her up a few months ago..

Makes it even more bizarre that Zanny has been a figment for 2 years.....
Not to play devils advocate, and I mean devil, maybe Casey was being short with him...Rev. Grund.  I mean we all know where Zanny the Nanny comes from.  Maybe she was not liking him butting into her life and said "I have a nanny, Zanny" just pulling the first name that pops in her head.  Then here again, she needs a quick cover story, she picks the first thing that pops in her head, from reading the books "Zanny the Nanny". 
Why would the Rev had heard of Zanny and the family not heard of her? 

This had crossed my mind. And then, it just stuck because people bought her lie. What do you think?

I think so, too.  Not only because people bought it, but because she made it "true" in her own head and once that happens you can't budge her.  Even when LE was no longer buying it and calling her a liar right to her face, she stuck to it.  It's like she makes something up and then that becomes her version of reality no matter what.
Say a lie long enough and you begin to believe it as truth.  I have said that before, and I will say it again and again.  You begin to lose sight of the line that defines lies from truth.  Your lies become your reality since you are constantly having to cover them.

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: September 23, 2008, 11:50:13 AM »

I honestly think that she used to chloroform to put her to sleep, and then smothered her...

I could be wrong,but I cannot see her bludgeoning her or anything else...

I live in SC..Back in the day, I dated Susan Smith's brother in law....

I didnt know he was her bro in law until we had been together for a few months...

Even Susan Smith grieved for her children...
But, she was dating someone who didnt want kids..so, she eliminated the problem...
I think that played a part in it..I think Casey didnt want Caylee because she saw her as a burden..I also think that the fight the night of the 15th was what set her off..
I think that she killed two birds with one stone, by eliminating Caylee from her life, and getting back at Cindy....

"God dont like ugly"
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #144 on: September 23, 2008, 11:50:19 AM »

Good morning monkeys...George, Cindy, Lee, Casey, Jose...Chuck...

Beautiful tribute, Blonde. 

I have some catching up to do (as always), and I wasn't able to watch any tv or listen to Dana's show last night.  Hopefully I'll be able to listen to Dana later today.  I did read a few posts from my cell phone last night about LP stating that Cindy grabbed Casey by the throat during their fight on June 15th.  Somehow this just doesn't surprise me. 

I also read that Baez has hired a forensics expert.  He's obviously preparing for the murder charges. 

It was encouraging to read Red's post reminding us that LE is working hard and not to give up hope.

While I'm reading back, would someone mind sharing any other important new bits of info?  What did Tim Miller have to say, etc.
Tim said he spoke with Cindy on the phone recently and that he would be heading back to Florida with in a week to resume searching. 

Thanks Dolce.  So Cindy is willing to accept the fact that Caylee may be deceased?  Is it true that she is saying that if there was a dead body in the car that Jesse Grund put it there?  If so, is there a link to that info?  TIA

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #145 on: September 23, 2008, 11:52:41 AM »

I'm sure Cindy told Casey they would not babysit anymore, and she needed either needed to stay with Caylee or pay a babysitter.  Since she had no money and no babysitter at hand, but wanted to go to Tony's for the night, Casey probably thought she could leave Caylee at the Anthony's house if she were asleep.  Did she chloroform Caylee to make her sleep and then leave on the night of the 15th?  Did she give her too much chloroform and come home to find a dead Caylee? 

AZlady, this is my current theory, as well. Either she did it at the Anthony home, or...she did it to keep Caylee asleep in the car (maybe even the trunk) because she had left due to the fight at the home, but couldn't bring Caylee to Tony's, since they had told her it was not a good environment for Caylee.
Yes.  I'm wondering about Tony's involvement, too.  It might be that she left Caylee in the car, unconscious, and when she discovered she was dead, I wonder if she told Tony.  For some reason, I just think she brought someone else into her confidence to help her dispose of the body.
I think if it was Tony, he would have "caved" by now.  I think he would have taken a deal of immunity.  If he had a hand in her death, he probably wouldn't but just helping her to discard the body I think he would have been offered a deal and he would have taken it.  Did he lawyer  up?
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #146 on: September 23, 2008, 11:54:04 AM »

I had thought all along that Zanny was a new development surrounding the case..that Casey made her up a few months ago..

Switchy
Scared Monkey

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28
« Reply #1398 on: September 22, 2008, 07:49:40 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr Grund:

Jesse met Casey at Universal.  Dated her briefly.  She got clingy immediately (I love you, etc, within two weeks).  They broke up.  In June 05 (Caylee was born in Aug 05) Casey was at Mr Grund's house obviously pregnant.  She denied it and said she was having "female problems."  A month later she sent Jesse a text saying she was knocked up and Jesse was the father.  Jesse demanded a paternity test before allowing his name to be on the birth certificate.  Casey was pissed, but had no choice.  Learned 8 weeks later Jesse was NOT the father.

Jesse didn't see Casey or Caylee for 10 months, then Jesse felt bad - became friends with Casey again so he could have contact with Caylee.  Nov 07 Jesse and Casey got back together briefly to see if they could work things out, but it didn't work out again.

In April 06, Mr Grund confronted Casey about using his house and his family as a babysitting service and she told him she'd found a nanny that day.  He did not use the word "Zani."  He only said she'd found a nanny.

Mark Klaas called Casey an "odious creature" who completely wrecks the lives of everyone around her.  It's pretty apparent Mark Klaas finds Casey completely vile.

Did something change since this post last night ?? I've tried to find it but can't seem too. Can you direct me to an article or link please

TIA

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: September 23, 2008, 11:54:06 AM »

What I hope is in the 600 pages:

- Casey's phone records
 - Tony's phone records
 - Paternity tests on several men
 - G, C&L's statement transcripts
 - Forensic results (yeah, yeah, I know I'm dreaming there)

Switchy

This investigation has been going on for over two month ... I expect the above information will be included.  If not ... WHY?

Janet

Janet,

The DA can withhold a lot at this point.  Right now, Baez is only entitled to evidence regarding the neglect and fraud charges.  He is not entitled to any evidence gathered from the murder investigation because Casey has not yet been charged with murder.  I don't expect to see forensic results in these documents because they are part of the ongoing murder investigation.

Thanks Switchy

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #148 on: September 23, 2008, 11:55:07 AM »

Good morning monkeys...George, Cindy, Lee, Casey, Jose...Chuck...

Beautiful tribute, Blonde. 

I have some catching up to do (as always), and I wasn't able to watch any tv or listen to Dana's show last night.  Hopefully I'll be able to listen to Dana later today.  I did read a few posts from my cell phone last night about LP stating that Cindy grabbed Casey by the throat during their fight on June 15th.  Somehow this just doesn't surprise me. 

I also read that Baez has hired a forensics expert.  He's obviously preparing for the murder charges. 

It was encouraging to read Red's post reminding us that LE is working hard and not to give up hope.

While I'm reading back, would someone mind sharing any other important new bits of info?  What did Tim Miller have to say, etc.
Tim said he spoke with Cindy on the phone recently and that he would be heading back to Florida with in a week to resume searching. 

Thanks Dolce.  So Cindy is willing to accept the fact that Caylee may be deceased?  Is it true that she is saying that if there was a dead body in the car that Jesse Grund put it there?  If so, is there a link to that info?  TIA
You have to listen to Tim's wording.  Even Red addressed this on the blog last night.  He is looking for Caylee, plane and simple.  I jumped the gun thinking that Cindy had finally given in, but thats not what was talk about in regards for a search for Caylee.  He knows where she is not at this point.

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: September 23, 2008, 11:56:17 AM »

I honestly think that she used to chloroform to put her to sleep, and then smothered her...

I didnt know he was her bro in law until we had been together for a few months...

But, she was dating someone who didnt want kids..so, she eliminated the problem...
I think that played a part in it..I think Casey didnt want Caylee because she saw her as a burden..I also think that the fight the night of the 15th was what set her off..
I think that she killed two birds with one stone, by eliminating Caylee from her life, and getting back at Cindy....

Me too, well not dated her BIL, but live in SC
Conso, the company she worked for, was a customer of mine.
Never met her though, but I did meet the boy friend

Peace Monkeys
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: September 23, 2008, 11:56:31 AM »

In document 1, pg. 23, you see the pic of Caylee from the nursing home that had been on the computer. The narrative below it states that it was taken by a Nikon Coolpix camera.

Then on pg. 42 of the same doc, a Polaroid digital camera was surrendered by George. No mention of the Nikkon be given to LE nor is it in the inventory list. Hmmmm.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #151 on: September 23, 2008, 11:57:17 AM »

I'm sure Cindy told Casey they would not babysit anymore, and she needed either needed to stay with Caylee or pay a babysitter.  Since she had no money and no babysitter at hand, but wanted to go to Tony's for the night, Casey probably thought she could leave Caylee at the Anthony's house if she were asleep.  Did she chloroform Caylee to make her sleep and then leave on the night of the 15th?  Did she give her too much chloroform and come home to find a dead Caylee? 

AZlady, this is my current theory, as well. Either she did it at the Anthony home, or...she did it to keep Caylee asleep in the car (maybe even the trunk) because she had left due to the fight at the home, but couldn't bring Caylee to Tony's, since they had told her it was not a good environment for Caylee.
Yes.  I'm wondering about Tony's involvement, too.  It might be that she left Caylee in the car, unconscious, and when she discovered she was dead, I wonder if she told Tony.  For some reason, I just think she brought someone else into her confidence to help her dispose of the body.
I think if it was Tony, he would have "caved" by now.  I think he would have taken a deal of immunity.  If he had a hand in her death, he probably wouldn't but just helping her to discard the body I think he would have been offered a deal and he would have taken it.  Did he lawyer  up?
He was in NY during the suspected time frame.  From the first 400 pages he seemed to be cooperating with the police, in fact was it not stated that Casey's call to him from jail after that first call to the family, you know the one that was a waste a total waste, Tony did not get it because he was being questioned by LE.  (Am I wrong?)

MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #152 on: September 23, 2008, 11:57:43 AM »

Janet
I called the sunsentinal but got a voice mail, I will try in a little while. 
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: September 23, 2008, 11:58:39 AM »

In document 1, pg. 23, you see the pic of Caylee from the nursing home that had been on the computer. The narrative below it states that it was taken by a Nikon Coolpix camera.

Then on pg. 42 of the same doc, a Polaroid digital camera was surrendered by George. No mention of the Nikkon be given to LE nor is it in the inventory list. Hmmmm.

Morning MrsK...This is interesting..Were you looking for something inpaticular when you found this..I was actually looking at that Coolpix thing earlier and looked it up online..But I didnt look at the George part...
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #154 on: September 23, 2008, 11:58:48 AM »

So you all think she killed Caylee out of revenge, jealousy, hate.....I still Caylee was killed accidently when Casye was careless because she loved Tony and he did not want Caylee.

I'm in the minority here, too. I still think it was an accident. I think Casey was basically homeless, and wanted Casey to sleep (maybe in the car (maybe even in the trunk) having nowhere else really for her, as she was told that Tony's was a good environment by Tony and his roomies) So, she gave her the choloform and it turned deadly. She gave her too much, or it spilled out in the trunk, or such.

We're on the same branch.  I just can't get my head around murder either, but there's nothing about this family that I understand.  If Casey snapped, I think it was after Caylee died.  Casey just pushed it out of her head and went out partying.  It wouldn't take much to change my mind, of course.  Show me the money evidence!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #155 on: September 23, 2008, 11:59:25 AM »

Me too, well not dated her BIL, but live in SC
Conso, the company she worked for, was a customer of mine.
Never met her though, but I did meet the boy friend
I dont know about you TommTomm....
First it was gay clubbing and now the BIL  (j/k) 

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: September 23, 2008, 12:00:16 PM »

Morning MrsK...This is interesting..Were you looking for something inpaticular when you found this..I was actually looking at that Coolpix thing earlier and looked it up online..But I didnt look at the George part...

That's what I was looking for. Someone had mentioned the picture on another site and I pulled these both up to confirm.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #157 on: September 23, 2008, 12:01:19 PM »

Not to play devils advocate, and I mean devil, maybe Casey was being short with him...Rev. Grund.  I mean we all know where Zanny the Nanny comes from.  Maybe she was not liking him butting into her life and said "I have a nanny, Zanny" just pulling the first name that pops in her head.  Then here again, she needs a quick cover story, she picks the first thing that pops in her head, from reading the books "Zanny the Nanny". 
Why would the Rev had heard of Zanny and the family not heard of her? 

Interesting thought, Dolce.  She used Zanny because it popped into her head when she was confronted by Rev. Grund and then later when she needed to make up a story, Zanny was already created.

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: September 23, 2008, 12:01:37 PM »

Has anyone heard from Des?

I miss her

I hope her aunt is ok

Peace Monkeys
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: September 23, 2008, 12:02:33 PM »

That's what I was looking for. Someone had mentioned the picture on another site and I pulled these both up to confirm.

Wonder where that Coolpix is and what else is on it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.