April 30, 2024, 02:01:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 327577 times)
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #360 on: September 23, 2008, 02:08:30 PM »

Okay if there really is a cover-up, why haven't LE arrested them?  We are going to get these docs today , but LE has had this info for what 2 months now?  Why wait to arrest them on any charges relating to a cover-up?
Only thing I can think of is they are waiting on a body.  Murder 1 instead of Manslaughter.

They are trying to hold off on arresting her for murder in hopes of finding the body.From the date she is arrested on murder charges the state only has so much time.... can't remember the time frame and I am only on here for a short lunch break.....to take the case to trial.....and you better believe that without a body, Baez will push for that speedy trial!!!!

Yes, I agree. And I believe they have three months.

http://www.law.com/jsp/article.jsp?id=1119270949494

Under Florida's rules of criminal procedure, every person charged with a felony must be brought to trial within 175 days. If that doesn't happen, a defendant may file papers to force a trial that must then occur within 15 days, or the charge will be dismissed.

The same rules let defendants demand a speedy trial within 60 days of indictment. If a defendant is not brought to trial within 50 days of the filing of that demand, he may file notice that effectively sets a 15-day period in which a trial must be held, or the charge will be dropped.

Florida's new law, originally H.B. 285, creates a process by which a state attorney can file a demand for a speedy trial if the state has met its obligations under the rules of discovery and the court has granted at least three continuances, or delays, over the objection of prosecutors. Before such a demand can be filed in a felony case, though, 125 days must pass from the day that formal charges were filed and the defendant is arrested. For a misdemeanor, that time limit is 45 days.

When a state attorney files a speedy trial demand, a judge must schedule a calendar call within five days to set a trial date. Trial must then commence "no sooner than five days or later than 45 days," although the law allows for further postponements if a "necessary" witness failed twice to show up for deposition or a defense lawyer withdrew due a conflict of interest or other "good legal cause."
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: September 23, 2008, 02:08:43 PM »

I contend that someone in that family knows exactly where the body is.. exactly. It's either George or Lee and I lean toward George.

The problem most young killers run into is they have loose lips and almost feel compelled to tell someone. As we all know Casey is closest to Lee. I'm not including a young potential serial killer here.

I also contend that George's lies surrounding that incredibly ridiculous gas can story is simply cover for his culpability.

While telling everyone to get off their collective asses and search for their missing granddaughter, the Anthony's themselves have done ZERO searching. They contended that Caylee was alive and they newest document dump confirms the beliefs of many on this board.

No need to search when you already know the outcome.

1+1 = 2 and always will.

While I have not been one, up to this point, to think anyone of the other family members was involved, I might be changing my mind. And your theory makes sense. Plus, it explains why Lee would suddenly go from helping to not, and Cindy would change, too (finding out Dad might also go to jail would do the trick.)
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #362 on: September 23, 2008, 02:09:00 PM »

Okay if there really is a cover-up, why haven't LE arrested them?  We are going to get these docs today , but LE has had this info for what 2 months now?  Why wait to arrest them on any charges relating to a cover-up?

Because this is about finding CAYLEE'S body and not about convicting those responsible YET.

Still doesn't explain why LE have stated G & C are not suspects in the investigation.

They haven't said Casey is a suspect either! Semantics.

Yes they have.

I thought she was still just "a person of interest" and not officially a suspect.  But it is hard for me to keep up when I'm supposed to be working. 

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: September 23, 2008, 02:09:23 PM »

"There seems to be an online push to change the face of the Anthony's....example our COLT character..... Geroge was accusing the TV stations of hiring protesters.....now it seems the PR firm is hiring people to post online to put a mask over the very ugle face of the Anthony's as we have seen it.  Bottom line is Caylee is still missing, presumed dead and the Anthony's are worried about their public profile."

See now this is not fair, I do support Cindy and George Anthony I don't believe their is a "cover-up" although some of their actions are questionable.  But now that I read this it just confirms to me what I have noticed in the last couple of days.  Anytime someone says they support G&L or try to defend something they have done those posters are questioned, and deemed to be one of the Anthony's or hired by the PR firm.  So now that this is out is their any hope for a poster who supports the Anthony's not be questioned as having alterer motives?

It's not fair??  uummm you have your belief and I have my....I don't say you are wrong or unfair...you support Goerge and Cindy if you wish...but please don't tell me I am unfair because I don't.

What, read what I wrote. 

YOU read what I wrote since you are a supporter of the Anthony's can you say you have been treated unfairly here.... there is always HOPE!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #364 on: September 23, 2008, 02:09:37 PM »

The Five Stages of Grief:

Denial (this isn't happening to me!)
Anger (why is this happening to me?)
Bargaining (I promise I'll be a better person if...)
Depression (I don't care anymore)
Acceptance (I'm ready for whatever comes)

To those who support the Anthonys, I know you do so from the goodness of your hearts.  It's wonderful that we can all come together in spite of our differences for the same purpose...to find the truth about what happened to Caylee.  I do hope the Anthonys are seeking professional psychological help, because whether they are involved in Caylee's disappearance, a cover-up or just having to live with the idea that their daughter may have caused their granddaughter's death, the certainly need it.

Thank you Da Wench.

I honestly think they started out wondering but then got pulled into Caseys lies and wanting so desperately to believe her. I do not think it is a knowing attempt on there part. I think they are in that denial because otherwise Cindy is going to feel the guilt of the argument that took place on the 15th of June. Like someone on here said about their BIL kicking there daughter and baby out and the baby died.

Cindy and George are still praying Caylee is alive.

I little more on the stages from Wikipedia. I have seen a few of these from the Anthonys already. Also, I am making myself remember that they are grieving the loss of Caylee and Casey. Which one is Casey in? Permanent denial? Or none? 

-- Begin quoted material
The stages are:
1. Denial: Example - "I feel fine."; "This can't be happening."'Not to me!"
2. Anger: Example - "Why me? It's not fair!" "NO! NO! How can you accept this!"
3. Confusion: Example - "Just let me live to see my children graduate."; "I'll do anything, can't you stretch it out? A few more years."
4. Depression: Example - "I'm so sad, why bother with anything?"; "I'm going to die . . . What's the point?"
5. Acceptance: Example - "It's going to be OK."; "I can't fight it, I may as well prepare for it."

Kübler-Ross originally applied these stages to any form of catastrophic personal loss (job, income, freedom). This also includes the death of a loved one, divorce, drug addiction, or infertility. Kübler-Ross also claimed these steps do not necessarily come in the order noted above, nor are all steps experienced by all patients, though she stated a person will always experience at least two. -- End quoted material

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: September 23, 2008, 02:10:37 PM »

Black said due to confidentiality agreements, he would not reveal the identities of the members of the investigative team or the location they're operating out of.

mc donald's in murfeesboro!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: September 23, 2008, 02:11:11 PM »

Wenchie... I hear ya chicky! I am about to have to leave to take my son to a doctors appointment and I am not even ready to go yet.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: September 23, 2008, 02:11:31 PM »

I was hoping the documents would be out.I have to leave for about 2 hours I am going to be so behind!!!!!!!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: September 23, 2008, 02:12:51 PM »

The Five Stages of Grief:

Denial (this isn't happening to me!)
Anger (why is this happening to me?)
Bargaining (I promise I'll be a better person if...)
Depression (I don't care anymore)
Acceptance (I'm ready for whatever comes)

To those who support the Anthonys, I know you do so from the goodness of your hearts.  It's wonderful that we can all come together in spite of our differences for the same purpose...to find the truth about what happened to Caylee.  I do hope the Anthonys are seeking professional psychological help, because whether they are involved in Caylee's disappearance, a cover-up or just having to live with the idea that their daughter may have caused their granddaughter's death, the certainly need it.

Thank you Da Wench.

I honestly think they started out wondering but then got pulled into Caseys lies and wanting so desperately to believe her. I do not think it is a knowing attempt on there part. I think they are in that denial because otherwise Cindy is going to feel the guilt of the argument that took place on the 15th of June. Like someone on here said about their BIL kicking there daughter and baby out and the baby died.

Cindy and George are still praying Caylee is alive.

I little more on the stages from Wikipedia. I have seen a few of these from the Anthonys already. Also, I am making myself remember that they are grieving the loss of Caylee and Casey. Which one is Casey in? Permanent denial? Or none? 

-- Begin quoted material
The stages are:
1. Denial: Example - "I feel fine."; "This can't be happening."'Not to me!"
2. Anger: Example - "Why me? It's not fair!" "NO! NO! How can you accept this!"
3. Confusion: Example - "Just let me live to see my children graduate."; "I'll do anything, can't you stretch it out? A few more years."
4. Depression: Example - "I'm so sad, why bother with anything?"; "I'm going to die . . . What's the point?"
5. Acceptance: Example - "It's going to be OK."; "I can't fight it, I may as well prepare for it."

Kübler-Ross originally applied these stages to any form of catastrophic personal loss (job, income, freedom). This also includes the death of a loved one, divorce, drug addiction, or infertility. Kübler-Ross also claimed these steps do not necessarily come in the order noted above, nor are all steps experienced by all patients, though she stated a person will always experience at least two. -- End quoted material

I don't think Casey is in any of those stages, as those stages are all emotions and I don't think Casey is capable at this time of feeling any emotions...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #369 on: September 23, 2008, 02:13:14 PM »

Black said due to confidentiality agreements, he would not reveal the identities of the members of the investigative team or the location they're operating out of.

mc donald's in murfeesboro!

Heheeeee

Welcome back Carpe, missed you this morning

What a job, you never need to provide results, just hang out all day

Peace Monkeys
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: September 23, 2008, 02:13:31 PM »

Wenchie... I hear ya chicky! I am about to have to leave to take my son to a doctors appointment and I am not even ready to go yet.....
Cubbee at least I will not be alone in being behind when I return!
We can catch up together.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: September 23, 2008, 02:13:34 PM »

"There seems to be an online push to change the face of the Anthony's....example our COLT character..... Geroge was accusing the TV stations of hiring protesters.....now it seems the PR firm is hiring people to post online to put a mask over the very ugle face of the Anthony's as we have seen it.  Bottom line is Caylee is still missing, presumed dead and the Anthony's are worried about their public profile."

See now this is not fair, I do support Cindy and George Anthony I don't believe their is a "cover-up" although some of their actions are questionable.  But now that I read this it just confirms to me what I have noticed in the last couple of days.  Anytime someone says they support G&L or try to defend something they have done those posters are questioned, and deemed to be one of the Anthony's or hired by the PR firm.  So now that this is out is their any hope for a poster who supports the Anthony's not be questioned as having alterer motives?

jenn... IMO what is not fair is for the Anthony's to have knowledge of all that is about to be released and all that has been released and to allow their skanky-ass daughter to sit in her room night after night ,refusing to say a word about where Caylee is....all the while knowing she is probably laying somewhere not so cosy decomposing.... that is what is not fair IMO

There are a lot of things that are not fair, I am glad people are taking the oppurtunity to take my statement and spin it.

are you feeling combative today or just........nevermind

Rest in Peace Caylee

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: September 23, 2008, 02:13:47 PM »

Because this is about finding CAYLEE'S body and not about convicting those responsible YET.

Still doesn't explain why LE have stated G & C are not suspects in the investigation.

Yes they have.

I thought she was still just "a person of interest" and not officially a suspect.  But it is hard for me to keep up when I'm supposed to be working. 

I thought so too, wench. I asked for clarification but haven't gotten anything yet.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #373 on: September 23, 2008, 02:13:51 PM »

Ok see this is an instance where I would bite!  Cupcakes, popcorn, donuts!!! 

We need to have a pajama party tonight and read these documents.  These little tidbits are driving me nuts!

I have a big house just outside of Denver and all monkeys and monkey babbys (and babby bumps) are welcome.  We'll eat junk food, have a few drinks(after the babbys are asleep) and pour over all the documents.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: September 23, 2008, 02:14:40 PM »

Cubbee at least I will not be alone in being behind when I return!
We can catch up together.

That'll work.....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: September 23, 2008, 02:15:19 PM »

Only thing I can think of is they are waiting on a body.  Murder 1 instead of Manslaughter.

They are trying to hold off on arresting her for murder in hopes of finding the body.From the date she is arrested on murder charges the state only has so much time.... can't remember the time frame and I am only on here for a short lunch break.....to take the case to trial.....and you better believe that without a body, Baez will push for that speedy trial!!!!

Hi Cubbee! you got that right..... and JB is already preparing her defense for murder or manslaughter.....HE KNOWS!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #376 on: September 23, 2008, 02:15:25 PM »

after that doc dump - I doubt you will see that money grubbing p*ssy Lee again.

Hi Rob...I agree....but I sure would like to know where he has been hiding out lately AND with WHOM!!

Hi ya Sunny, ya know this is one of the more interesting developments in the last 10 or so days.

Mr. High Five vanished like a donation fund.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: September 23, 2008, 02:15:33 PM »

Can someone tell me where it says that Cindy grabbed Casey's neck on the night of the big argument before Casey and Caylee left home?
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #378 on: September 23, 2008, 02:15:41 PM »

Ok see this is an instance where I would bite!  Cupcakes, popcorn, donuts!!! 

We need to have a pajama party tonight and read these documents.  These little tidbits are driving me nuts!

I have a big house just outside of Denver and all monkeys and monkey babbys (and babby bumps) are welcome.  We'll eat junk food, have a few drinks(after the babbys are asleep) and pour over all the documents.

And we can draw straws for snuggle partners on our nap mats...

Peace Monkeys
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #379 on: September 23, 2008, 02:16:22 PM »

Yes they have.

I thought so too, wench. I asked for clarification but haven't gotten anything yet.
Did they not change her status to "suspect"??? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.