April 30, 2024, 11:25:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 327555 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: September 23, 2008, 02:16:38 PM »

Okay if there really is a cover-up, why haven't LE arrested them?  We are going to get these docs today , but LE has had this info for what 2 months now?  Why wait to arrest them on any charges relating to a cover-up?
Only thing I can think of is they are waiting on a body.  Murder 1 instead of Manslaughter.

They are trying to hold off on arresting her for murder in hopes of finding the body.From the date she is arrested on murder charges the state only has so much time.... can't remember the time frame and I am only on here for a short lunch break.....to take the case to trial.....and you better believe that without a body, Baez will push for that speedy trial!!!!

Hi Cubbee! you got that right..... and JB is already preparing her defense for murder or manslaughter.....HE KNOWS!!

HEY SUNNY!!!! I agree.... he knows and is getting ready for that trial...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #381 on: September 23, 2008, 02:16:39 PM »

Wenchie... I hear ya chicky! I am about to have to leave to take my son to a doctors appointment and I am not even ready to go yet.....
Cubbee at least I will not be alone in being behind when I return!
We can catch up together.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: September 23, 2008, 02:17:54 PM »

Over 500 Pages Of Evidence Against Anthony Released

Meanwhile, a local lawmaker wants to put some new rules in place to keep protesters away from the Anthony home in East Orange County.

Neighbors are pushing for an injunction to force protestors to stay in an empty lot, and not in front of the family's house.

Orange County commissioner Linda Stewart said that if that doesn't pass, she has another plan: Enact a curfew on the neighborhood.

Oh yea the neighbors are gonna love having a curfew

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #383 on: September 23, 2008, 02:18:02 PM »

Wenchie... I hear ya chicky! I am about to have to leave to take my son to a doctors appointment and I am not even ready to go yet.....

Wacky...

My original post said...

Swing by Dolce's on your way home...

We'll have a PJ wearing, deposition reading, Cosmo drinking monkey gtg...

(I'll bring the Citron!)

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: September 23, 2008, 02:18:02 PM »

Can someone tell me where it says that Cindy grabbed Casey's neck on the night of the big argument before Casey and Caylee left home?

LP said it on Dana's show last night you can listen or download it here...
http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: September 23, 2008, 02:18:06 PM »

The loaded gravey train has arrived at its destination ... Station Anthony.  I wonder where it originated and ... how many stations it stopped at and ... how many cars were added along the way.

Janet
_______

Over 500 Pages Of Evidence Against Anthony Released
POSTED: 11:41 am EDT September 23, 2008
UPDATED: 1:55 pm EDT September 23, 2008

A woman who answered the phone at attorney Jose Baez's office on Tuesday said Baez was not in and she's referring all media calls to his spokesperson, Todd Black.

In a telephone interview, Black said the discovery evidence released by the State Attorney's Office Tuesday contains nothing new and, therefore, Baez is not going to comment on it. Black went on to say Baez received his copy of the evidence on Monday and that if there had been any new, condeming evidence against Casey, "she wouldn't be sitting at home right now" free on bond.

Black also said a third party has provided the funds to hire an independent investigative team to chase down leads regarding Caylee's whereabouts. Black said due to confidentiality agreements, he would not reveal the identities of the members of the investigative team or the location they're operating out of. He said the team will focus on looking into leads he believes the Sheriff's office has ignored.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17537985/detail.html

Questions Surround Who Cashed In On Caylee Anthony Video
POSTED: 4:54 pm EDT September 11, 2008
UPDATED: 5:06 pm EDT September 11, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News is following the money in the Caylee Anthony case, both the money Casey Anthony is charged with stealing and the money someone in the Anthony family may be making from home video obtained by ABC's 20/20.

Every day, Casey Anthony leaves her parent's home and is driven to her lawyer's office in Kissimmee by one family member or another and then driven back home. Casey's lawyer says he's being paid, but won't say by whom, and now Eyewitness News has learned that someone in the family might have gotten a big paycheck because of the tragedy.

The home videos of Caylee Marie Anthony celebrating a birthday and swimming in the backyard pool, which appeared exclusively on ABC News, have captured the hearts of many (See Images | Watch Raw Video). But they are also raising questions now over whether the network paid for them, how much it paid and to whom.

There are reports that ABC possibly paid $200,000 for licensing rights to the videos. On Thursday, ABC News told Eyewitness News, "ABC News licensed footage and photos from rights holders. We do not discuss the details of our licensing agreements."

Eyewitness News has learned only four people would have access and or rights to the family videos and photographs: Caylee's mother Casey, Caylee's uncle Lee and her grandparents, Cindy and George Anthony.

Through their Orlando attorney, Mark NeJame, Cindy and George strongly deny having anything to do with the release and/or sale of the videos.

"Absolutely not. And anybody that would suggest such a thing is a damnable liar. They did not receive one penny. They did not negotiate or utter one syllable towards that," NeJame said.

Eyewitness News contacted Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, to ask if he or Casey has received any money from ABC for the videos and photos. His public relations firm refused to answer specific questions about the licensing fee but said, "The Baez law firm is focused solely on defending their client, not the commercialization of their client's missing daughter Caylee."

Baez's public relations firm said he's received offers for book and movie deals for more than a million dollars, none of which have been accepted. But, again, they won't answer specifically about licensing fees.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17451650/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #386 on: September 23, 2008, 02:18:18 PM »

Can someone tell me where it says that Cindy grabbed Casey's neck on the night of the big argument before Casey and Caylee left home?

I think LP said it on the moneky's radio show.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #387 on: September 23, 2008, 02:18:18 PM »

Ok see this is an instance where I would bite!  Cupcakes, popcorn, donuts!!! 

We need to have a pajama party tonight and read these documents.  These little tidbits are driving me nuts!

I have a big house just outside of Denver and all monkeys and monkey babbys (and babby bumps) are welcome.  We'll eat junk food, have a few drinks(after the babbys are asleep) and pour over all the documents.

And we can draw straws for snuggle partners on our nap mats...
Hoping for Carpe and Rob are ya?  LOL  (had to!!)

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #388 on: September 23, 2008, 02:19:06 PM »

I gotta tell ya...

Seeing the American flag waving in front of the Anthony home
really ticks me off.

You might as well just ball it up and flush it down the toilet.

These people have nothing that our great flag stands for!

Not one shred of anything that can remotely even be CONFUSED

for INTEGRITY. NOTHING! These people are NOTHING.

They should be ticketed for even trying to wave it at that HOUSE OF NOTHING.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #389 on: September 23, 2008, 02:19:12 PM »

From Nancy Grace Show Pages: Did anyone else see this?

Latest: New Documents Released

Just released: State's Attorney's office releases 600 pages of documents in the case against tot mom Casey Anthony. Nancy Grace has the latest, tonight 8 & 10 ET on Headline News.

!~*Mar*~!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #390 on: September 23, 2008, 02:19:52 PM »

Wacky...

My original post said...

(I'll bring the Citron!)

We can read by the pool!  Good thinking!  No alcohol for me though...besides my highlighter would be all over the page!  LOL

I want to see the text messages more than anything.

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #391 on: September 23, 2008, 02:19:57 PM »

We need to have a pajama party tonight and read these documents.  These little tidbits are driving me nuts!

I have a big house just outside of Denver and all monkeys and monkey babbys (and babby bumps) are welcome.  We'll eat junk food, have a few drinks(after the babbys are asleep) and pour over all the documents.

All the girls will fight you for Rob!

(Sorry Rob, but Tommy here is hanging out at boys only clubs!)
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #392 on: September 23, 2008, 02:20:45 PM »

Wacky...

My original post said...

(I'll bring the Citron!)

We can read by the pool!  Good thinking!  No alcohol for me though...besides my highlighter would be all over the page!  LOL

I want to see the text messages more than anything.

Oops!  No citron for the bambino!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #393 on: September 23, 2008, 02:21:08 PM »

Hoping for Carpe and Rob are ya?  LOL  (had to!!)
Dolce!!!

I almost spit my vodka tonic on the keyboard
That would be alchol abuse.

And it is after 5 somewhere

Peace Monkeys
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: September 23, 2008, 02:21:29 PM »

I was hoping the documents would be out.I have to leave for about 2 hours I am going to be so behind!!!!!!!

we will try to get you caught up quickly!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: September 23, 2008, 02:21:44 PM »

I gotta tell ya...

Seeing the American flag waving in front of the Anthony home
really ticks me off.

You might as well just ball it up and flush it down the toilet.

These people have nothing that our great flag stands for!

Not one shred of anything that can remotely even be CONFUSED

for INTEGRITY. NOTHING! These people are NOTHING.

They should be ticketed for even trying to wave it at that HOUSE OF NOTHING.

I agree. I watched that flag yesterday outside their house as it rained. One is not supposed to fly the flag in the rain.

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: September 23, 2008, 02:22:04 PM »

From Nancy Grace Show Pages: Did anyone else see this?

Latest: New Documents Released

Just released: State's Attorney's office releases 600 pages of documents in the case against tot mom Casey Anthony. Nancy Grace has the latest, tonight 8 & 10 ET on Headline News.

Yeah, this a big change from this morning's posts where it was stated she was going to talk about Caylee sightings. LOL.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #397 on: September 23, 2008, 02:22:15 PM »

Boy monkeys dancing with boy monkeys:

I remember you, Caylee.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #398 on: September 23, 2008, 02:22:26 PM »

Claire, are we speaking out of school here??????

You and Dolce seem to be ganging up here

Heheeee

Peace Monkeys
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #399 on: September 23, 2008, 02:22:37 PM »

"There seems to be an online push to change the face of the Anthony's....example our COLT character..... Geroge was accusing the TV stations of hiring protesters.....now it seems the PR firm is hiring people to post online to put a mask over the very ugle face of the Anthony's as we have seen it.  Bottom line is Caylee is still missing, presumed dead and the Anthony's are worried about their public profile."

See now this is not fair, I do support Cindy and George Anthony I don't believe their is a "cover-up" although some of their actions are questionable.  But now that I read this it just confirms to me what I have noticed in the last couple of days.  Anytime someone says they support G&L or try to defend something they have done those posters are questioned, and deemed to be one of the Anthony's or hired by the PR firm.  So now that this is out is their any hope for a poster who supports the Anthony's not be questioned as having alterer motives?

It's not fair??  uummm you have your belief and I have my....I don't say you are wrong or unfair...you support Goerge and Cindy if you wish...but please don't tell me I am unfair because I don't.

What, read what I wrote. 

YOU read what I wrote since you are a supporter of the Anthony's can you say you have been treated unfairly here.... there is always HOPE!!

It's hard to have this discussion when we are talking about two different things.  I did not mean Monkey's have been unfair to me for what I believe.  I am talking about the comments posted yesterday in particular that a supporter came forward and was then interrogated and questioned about who he/she was.  Now the statement I quoted was from another poster on here that just made me believe even further that poster who support G&C are not taken seriously.  That they are looked at as being part of the Anthony Clan, or PR firm.  What I am trying to say is just because I support them I don't want everyone here to think I am part of there campain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.