April 30, 2024, 05:03:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 327525 times)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: September 23, 2008, 02:22:38 PM »

I was hoping the documents would be out.I have to leave for about 2 hours I am going to be so behind!!!!!!!

we will try to get you caught up quickly!!

Thanks Sunny I am leaving to go get my kids from school..Be back in about an hour and a half...
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: September 23, 2008, 02:22:38 PM »

The Five Stages of Grief:

Denial (this isn't happening to me!)
Anger (why is this happening to me?)
Bargaining (I promise I'll be a better person if...)
Depression (I don't care anymore)
Acceptance (I'm ready for whatever comes)

To those who support the Anthonys, I know you do so from the goodness of your hearts.  It's wonderful that we can all come together in spite of our differences for the same purpose...to find the truth about what happened to Caylee.  I do hope the Anthonys are seeking professional psychological help, because whether they are involved in Caylee's disappearance, a cover-up or just having to live with the idea that their daughter may have caused their granddaughter's death, the certainly need it.

Thank you Da Wench.

I honestly think they started out wondering but then got pulled into Caseys lies and wanting so desperately to believe her. I do not think it is a knowing attempt on there part. I think they are in that denial because otherwise Cindy is going to feel the guilt of the argument that took place on the 15th of June. Like someone on here said about their BIL kicking there daughter and baby out and the baby died.

Cindy and George are still praying Caylee is alive.

I little more on the stages from Wikipedia. I have seen a few of these from the Anthonys already. Also, I am making myself remember that they are grieving the loss of Caylee and Casey. Which one is Casey in? Permanent denial? Or none? 

-- Begin quoted material
The stages are:
1. Denial: Example - "I feel fine."; "This can't be happening."'Not to me!"
2. Anger: Example - "Why me? It's not fair!" "NO! NO! How can you accept this!"
3. Confusion: Example - "Just let me live to see my children graduate."; "I'll do anything, can't you stretch it out? A few more years."
4. Depression: Example - "I'm so sad, why bother with anything?"; "I'm going to die . . . What's the point?"
5. Acceptance: Example - "It's going to be OK."; "I can't fight it, I may as well prepare for it."

Kübler-Ross originally applied these stages to any form of catastrophic personal loss (job, income, freedom). This also includes the death of a loved one, divorce, drug addiction, or infertility. Kübler-Ross also claimed these steps do not necessarily come in the order noted above, nor are all steps experienced by all patients, though she stated a person will always experience at least two. -- End quoted material

Thanks for the rest of the info. That is sort of how it was presented on "House". From what we have witnessed I would say  Casey is in none of those stages yet and from her attitude so far, I wonder if she ever will exhibit any of those symptoms.

Just a swinging with the tribe
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #402 on: September 23, 2008, 02:22:40 PM »

Ok see this is an instance where I would bite!  Cupcakes, popcorn, donuts!!! 

We need to have a pajama party tonight and read these documents.  These little tidbits are driving me nuts!

I have a big house just outside of Denver and all monkeys and monkey babbys (and babby bumps) are welcome.  We'll eat junk food, have a few drinks(after the babbys are asleep) and pour over all the documents.

And we can draw straws for snuggle partners on our nap mats...

Boy monkeys have to sleep in the sun room.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: September 23, 2008, 02:22:42 PM »

Can someone tell me where it says that Cindy grabbed Casey's neck on the night of the big argument before Casey and Caylee left home?

September 22, 2008
This week, Dana welcomes:

Drew Peterson and his attorney Joel Brodsky address some of the media’s predictions regarding his case - particularly those by Geraldo Rivera.

Craig Glazer, author of the book King of Sting.

Aden McEvoy and Rhonda Wheelus bring an update on the Becca McEvoy case.

Leonard Padilla, former Casey Anthony Bail Bondsman discusses Casey’s case and developments on the search for Caylee Anthony.

Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch discusses new news about the Natalee Holloway case, and the Caylee Anthony missing persons case.

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2008/09/22/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-monday-september-22-2008-guests-include-drew-peterson-and-attorney-joel-brodsky-craig-glazer-author-of-king-of-sting-and-aden-mcevoy-and-rhond/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #404 on: September 23, 2008, 02:23:24 PM »

We need to have a pajama party tonight and read these documents.  These little tidbits are driving me nuts!

I have a big house just outside of Denver and all monkeys and monkey babbys (and babby bumps) are welcome.  We'll eat junk food, have a few drinks(after the babbys are asleep) and pour over all the documents.

Hoping for Carpe and Rob are ya?  LOL  (had to!!)
Dolce!!!

I almost spit my vodka tonic on the keyboard
That would be alchol abuse.

And it is after 5 somewhere

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: September 23, 2008, 02:23:26 PM »

after that doc dump - I doubt you will see that money grubbing p*ssy Lee again.

Hi Rob...I agree....but I sure would like to know where he has been hiding out lately AND with WHOM!!

Hi ya Sunny, ya know this is one of the more interesting developments in the last 10 or so days.

Mr. High Five vanished like a donation fund.

I agree Rob....there is certainly a skunk in his woodpile

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #406 on: September 23, 2008, 02:23:38 PM »

I gotta tell ya...

Seeing the American flag waving in front of the Anthony home
really ticks me off.

You might as well just ball it up and flush it down the toilet.

These people have nothing that our great flag stands for!

Not one shred of anything that can remotely even be CONFUSED

for INTEGRITY. NOTHING! These people are NOTHING.

They should be ticketed for even trying to wave it at that HOUSE OF NOTHING.

I agree. I watched that flag yesterday outside their house as it rained. One is not supposed to fly the flag in the rain.

It's not a flag, it's Casey's ball gown from the 4th of July party

Some nasty stains on that as well.....

Peace Monkeys
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #407 on: September 23, 2008, 02:23:47 PM »

From Natisha Lance, Nancy Grace Field Producer
12:06 PM ET - New documents released from state attorney's office. 591 pages of depositions and text messages released today. I have been told by the sheriff's office that there are some contradictions with statements family members gave to investigators behind closed doors and what they have been telling the media.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/index.html

Wonderful news! Nice to have confirmed what we already knew, if our radar was up, so was LE's but all we were hearing was they were cooperating, that's code for NOT! Thanks for the info.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong at times that when I try to put a monkey icon on, the monkey eats my post and I have to start over, doesn't happen all the time. TIA

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: September 23, 2008, 02:24:12 PM »

I gotta tell ya...

really ticks me off.

Carpe, it's not a flag. It's Casey's dress from the Lake Vaj party.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: September 23, 2008, 02:24:22 PM »

I had thought all along that Zanny was a new development surrounding the case..that Casey made her up a few months ago..

Makes it even more bizarre that Zanny has been a figment for 2 years.....

Switchy
Scared Monkey

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28
« Reply #1398 on: September 22, 2008, 07:49:40 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr Grund:

Jesse met Casey at Universal.  Dated her briefly.  She got clingy immediately (I love you, etc, within two weeks).  They broke up.  In June 05 (Caylee was born in Aug 05) Casey was at Mr Grund's house obviously pregnant.  She denied it and said she was having "female problems."  A month later she sent Jesse a text saying she was knocked up and Jesse was the father.  Jesse demanded a paternity test before allowing his name to be on the birth certificate.  Casey was pissed, but had no choice.  Learned 8 weeks later Jesse was NOT the father.

Jesse didn't see Casey or Caylee for 10 months, then Jesse felt bad - became friends with Casey again so he could have contact with Caylee.  Nov 07 Jesse and Casey got back together briefly to see if they could work things out, but it didn't work out again.

In April 06, Mr Grund confronted Casey about using his house and his family as a babysitting service and she told him she'd found a nanny that day.  He did not use the word "Zani."  He only said she'd found a nanny.

Mark Klaas called Casey an "odious creature" who completely wrecks the lives of everyone around her.  It's pretty apparent Mark Klaas finds Casey completely vile.

Did something change since this post last night ?? I've tried to find it but can't seem too. Can you direct me to an article or link please

TIA

Here is the NG transcript
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3233.40

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #410 on: September 23, 2008, 02:24:35 PM »

Wacky...

My original post said...

Swing by Dolce's on your way home...

We'll have a PJ wearing, deposition reading, Cosmo drinking monkey gtg...

(I'll bring the Citron!)

Mmmm, wench lubs da Cosmos!

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: September 23, 2008, 02:24:49 PM »

For those who are leaving , I think the video earlier said they hoped to be able to start releasing some of those documents around 4 PM EST.

Just a swinging with the tribe
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #412 on: September 23, 2008, 02:24:51 PM »

Boy monkeys have to sleep in the sun room.

What, that does not seem quite fair now does it??????

Besides, people would talk.....

Peace Monkeys
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #413 on: September 23, 2008, 02:25:30 PM »

Black said due to confidentiality agreements, he would not reveal the identities of the members of the investigative team or the location they're operating out of.

mc donald's in murfeesboro!

Is this new? A possible sighting of Caylee in Tenn at a McDonald's with Casey on July 10th?

http://wdbo.com/includes/news/indepth/05562_Possible_Caylee_Anthony_Sighting_071016.html

So how bout the second comment on http://www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing

Aug 16 2008 10:56 PM

WE ARE ALL PRAYING HERE IN MURFREESBORO TN GOD BLESS YOU BABY GIRL I CHECK ON YOU EVERY NIGHT ON FOX NEWS COME HOME SOON AND SAFE BABY

That commenter's myspace http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=114622506

me thinks the "sighting" was concocted and setup over myspace,
sure looks like the commenter and her daughter were in the pictures from mcd's.

jmho

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #414 on: September 23, 2008, 02:25:48 PM »

I contend that someone in that family knows exactly where the body is.. exactly. It's either George or Lee and I lean toward George.

The problem most young killers run into is they have loose lips and almost feel compelled to tell someone. As we all know Casey is closest to Lee. I'm not including a young potential serial killer here.

I also contend that George's lies surrounding that incredibly ridiculous gas can story is simply cover for his culpability.

While telling everyone to get off their collective asses and search for their missing granddaughter, the Anthony's themselves have done ZERO searching. They contended that Caylee was alive and they newest document dump confirms the beliefs of many on this board.

No need to search when you already know the outcome.

1+1 = 2 and always will.

While I have not been one, up to this point, to think anyone of the other family members was involved, I might be changing my mind. And your theory makes sense. Plus, it explains why Lee would suddenly go from helping to not, and Cindy would change, too (finding out Dad might also go to jail would do the trick.)

stayathomemommy

remember what Leonard Padilla said late last week?

Lee told George and Cindy not to take the polygraph... now why would he do that? I contend the question would eventually be asked about him and the needle would probably fly of the machine.

He is the one that TOLD THEM NOT TO TAKE THE TEST.

A polygraph is not admissible in court, but it does allow LE to look in another direction or focus further on the person taking the test.

Lee telling his parents to refuse that test speaks volumes.

George and Cindy would have been caught in lies of their own and lies probably concerning Lee.  Lee effectively removed a tool to find Caylee. Nice, real nice.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #415 on: September 23, 2008, 02:26:06 PM »

after that doc dump - I doubt you will see that money grubbing p*ssy Lee again.

Hi Rob...I agree....but I sure would like to know where he has been hiding out lately AND with WHOM!!

Hi ya Sunny, ya know this is one of the more interesting developments in the last 10 or so days.

Mr. High Five vanished like a donation fund.

I agree Rob....there is certainly a skunk in his woodpile
When in doubt..bow out? 

Guilt, so much guilt. 

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #416 on: September 23, 2008, 02:26:32 PM »

All the girls will fight you for Rob!

(Sorry Rob, but Tommy here is hanging out at boys only clubs!)

Boy monkeys dancing with boy monkeys:

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: September 23, 2008, 02:27:05 PM »

I gotta tell ya...

really ticks me off.

I agree. I watched that flag yesterday outside their house as it rained. One is not supposed to fly the flag in the rain.
Yes, US Flag code.  Only light on it is the news camera lights.  But, George had time to squirt of the driveway this morning.  Wonder if he is trying to wash away something.  Again, Cindy - I see more weight loss in your future - prison food can't be good.  Oh and Casey, it is nice to know you are indeed sweating bullets - something tells me you ain't seen nothing yet!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: September 23, 2008, 02:27:38 PM »

For those who are leaving , I think the video earlier said they hoped to be able to start releasing some of those documents around 4 PM EST.

I keep thinking OCSO will have them, and keep reloading the page.... now I am getting "The server at www.ocso.com is taking too long to respond."

Can anyone access http://www.ocso.com/Agency/MediaRelations/CAYLEEPAGE/tabid/547/Default.aspx ?

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #419 on: September 23, 2008, 02:27:45 PM »

All the girls will fight you for Rob!

(Sorry Rob, but Tommy here is hanging out at boys only clubs!)

Claire, are we speaking out of school here??????

You and Dolce seem to be ganging up here

Heheeee

You wish...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.