May 01, 2024, 08:37:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 327611 times)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: September 23, 2008, 09:09:21 PM »

Question

With the small amount of gas (50dollars by George's account) that was allegedly stolen by Casey, and the fact that George claims he found those cans in the back of that Pontiac and his lying lies, who is now on board with me that the Pontiac was about to be torched?

I initially said that the gas cans were not being returned to the Anthony home but were being removed. After today's doc dump and the fact that the car itself smelled like a cadaver that would not go away - does this make anymore sense to anyone here tonight?

The way to get rid of the smell was to torch the car with a small amount of gas taken from the shed.

The gas was never to burn the body, but to destroy the evidence in the car - car seat included - baby doll included. In a small way the baby that came from Casey's body was not to be desecrated beyond the initial crime.

On June 24th her father stopped her from torching that car and he is involved here more than we all know to date.

When George claims he is watching the cooking channel news show (WTF, I watch that channel all the time - there is no news show, I do the cooking in this house and like to learn new things) and Casey is coming home and he confronts her and the gas can story manifests itself into a national debacle, did it ever occur to you that George is the one person that removes that body and cast that shadow and disrupts the plans of Casey?

I saw one person here finally got it a little earlier.

Casey's plan to torch the car is cut at the knees by a cheap-skate that thinks he can salvage that Pontiac.

Without that Pontiac, there is little case. Casey knew that and ENTER GEORGE.
Casey did have groceries that were supposedly from home...What caused casey to leave Tonys so early and abandon the car...Unless she needed to meet George...Howelse did Casey return home after she ditched the car?

I bet George convinced her that since he knew cars He could take care of the problem...
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: September 23, 2008, 09:09:48 PM »

Kristin - Tamikosmom was simply trying to have less quotes in the stack.  Don't take it personally.  No big deal.

your right !!! 

But it happens quite often with me it's all good
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #962 on: September 23, 2008, 09:10:08 PM »

Question

With the small amount of gas (50dollars by George's account) that was allegedly stolen by Casey, and the fact that George claims he found those cans in the back of that Pontiac and his lying lies, who is now on board with me that the Pontiac was about to be torched?

I initially said that the gas cans were not being returned to the Anthony home but were being removed. After today's doc dump and the fact that the car itself smelled like a cadaver that would not go away - does this make anymore sense to anyone here tonight?

The way to get rid of the smell was to torch the car with a small amount of gas taken from the shed.

The gas was never to burn the body, but to destroy the evidence in the car - car seat included - baby doll included. In a small way the baby that came from Casey's body was not to be desecrated beyond the initial crime.

On June 24th her father stopped her from torching that car and he is involved here more than we all know to date.

When George claims he is watching the cooking channel news show (WTF, I watch that channel all the time - there is no news show, I do the cooking in this house and like to learn new things) and Casey is coming home and he confronts her and the gas can story manifests itself into a national debacle, did it ever occur to you that George is the one person that removes that body and cast that shadow and disrupts the plans of Casey?

Casey's plan to torch the car is cut at the knees by a cheap-skate that thinks he can salvage that Pontiac.

I am totally with you on this....so my next question is did he just burn the body?  And Rob, do you know if LE ever confiscated a carseat? What happened to that?

That whole gas can hoopla had to mean something....it has struck me as strange from the jump....

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: September 23, 2008, 09:10:23 PM »

Kristin - Tamikosmom was simply trying to have less quotes in the stack.  Don't take it personally.  No big deal.

Dolce did that to me earlier and I thought she was miffed at me for some reason... then I realized she was cutting down the quotes, and just chose mine (of all people) to cut out. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: September 23, 2008, 09:11:08 PM »

Anothermonkey - No I didn't take it to mean the carseat was found in the trunk.  I thought the carseat was found in it's normal place in the car but I could be wrong.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #965 on: September 23, 2008, 09:11:39 PM »

I think I can go along with the idea that Casey was going to torch the car because of the smell (but not sure that George was involved in it).  Actually it was a good plan.

Casey took gas cans from Anthonys (friend was with her) and she asked Amy to take her to target to buy a gas can....seems like Casey was trying to collect enough gas to "make sure" all evidence was burned up with the car; however, George took the gas cans away from Casey and that's why Casey was so aggitated with George trying to get into the car.  It thwarted Casey "torche" idea; Plan B was to abandon the car, leaving the purse inside and hoping that it would be stolen (close to a check cashing place...all kinds of varmits go to the check cashing places).

- to solve a puzzle you need someone good at puzzles. not all pieces initially seem to fit until the master piece clicks.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: September 23, 2008, 09:11:42 PM »

Maybe Casey was brain dead. She told this chick Brittany that she didn't know she was pregnant with Caylee til she was 7 months along.    (I know women claim this has happened to them as well..  but the girl is skinny.  She didn't notice a bump at 7 months? Did her mom never think to get her to a doctor?? WTF)

Casey also told Jesse Grund that she just had "female problems" when she was 7 months pregnant too!

She ended up texting him that she was pregnant and the baby was his.

Just bizarre.

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: September 23, 2008, 09:11:53 PM »

Question

Casey did have groceries that were supposedly from home...What caused casey to leave Tonys so early and abandon the car...Unless she needed to meet George...Howelse did Casey return home after she ditched the car?

I bet George convinced her that since he knew cars He could take care of the problem...

I was thinking that too only because didnt she tell Tony in that her dad was gonna take care of it? butthen I think why would he let the car sit there 3 days...
I am so confused

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #968 on: September 23, 2008, 09:12:08 PM »

FYI New Babies

Us oldtimers on the forum are pretty sensitive about having too many quotes stacled up .

Back in the early days of posting on the Natalee Holloway thread, we'd be smacked soundly for stacking those quotes up too tall. We learned that lesson well! 

I Stand With The Girl
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #969 on: September 23, 2008, 09:12:35 PM »

Question

Ok, but where would she take the car to burn it?  I have seen a car burn before,  it is very bright and lasts a long time.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: September 23, 2008, 09:12:58 PM »

Anothermonkey - No I didn't take it to mean the carseat was found in the trunk.  I thought the carseat was found in it's normal place in the car but I could be wrong.

I remember the LE saying the car seat was in the backseat...Unless the Anthonys moved it there...Maybe the anthonys didnt want anyone to know Casey had put it in the trunk...
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #971 on: September 23, 2008, 09:13:37 PM »

Wait a second..  was the car seat in the trunk??

This is Amy, discussing what Cindy told her:

"they had the keys and they opened it up they found pizza boxes with maggots on the inside.  And we're assuming that's what the smell was... ... is what she told me... in the trunk... is what she told me. Uhm, and also told me that Caylee's baby, that her car seat was in there and she didn't know how Casey was getting her around".

Unless you can state otherwise, doesn't this lead one to believe the car seat was IN THE TRUNK??

That is also the way I read/comprehended it

Me too....so Casey put her in the carseat, knocked her out with chloroform, found her dead, and put the whole carseat in the trunk?  WHERE IS THE CARSEAT?

The carseat was found with the car when it was picked up from the tow yard.  The carseat with Caylee's favorite doll.

Thank you Klaas...I missed that somehow....do we know if there was any evidence of decomp on the carseat itself?   I am so freaking intrigued by this carseat....if I were Cindy and I found the baby's seat in the trunk, I would definitely know something was wrong...

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: September 23, 2008, 09:15:19 PM »

Klaas ... I did not do anything with the quotes.

AnotherMonkey response to my post is at the top of the page.

Further down the page Brandi also reponded directly to my post.  AnotherMonkey's response was never in that set of quotes.

Make sense.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: September 23, 2008, 09:16:34 PM »

I think I can go along with the idea that Casey was going to torch the car because of the smell (but not sure that George was involved in it).  Actually it was a good plan.

Casey took gas cans from Anthonys (friend was with her) and she asked Amy to take her to target to buy a gas can....seems like Casey was trying to collect enough gas to "make sure" all evidence was burned up with the car; however, George took the gas cans away from Casey and that's why Casey was so aggitated with George trying to get into the car.  It thwarted Casey "torche" idea; Plan B was to abandon the car, leaving the purse inside and hoping that it would be stolen (close to a check cashing place...all kinds of varmits go to the check cashing places).

- to solve a puzzle you need someone good at puzzles. not all pieces initially seem to fit until the master piece clicks.

Hold on~~~ I do not think there was anything in that purse!!!I think it was an extra one....

Lee told the police he found Casey wallet and ID along with CC's and all kinds of stuff at Tonys......

So nothing like that could have been left in that purse...
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: September 23, 2008, 09:16:37 PM »

I remember the LE saying the car seat was in the backseat...Unless the Anthonys moved it there...Maybe the anthonys didnt want anyone to know Casey had put it in the trunk...

MAybe..  I'm just thinking, because the way Amy said it, she's describing what Cindy told her was found in the trunk when they opened it up. There was no specification as to what was found elsewhere.. just in the trunk. So I read it to mean the car seat was found inside the trunk.   Who knows.. dammit..

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #975 on: September 23, 2008, 09:16:42 PM »

I cannot read anymore.. words fail me..there is no way to express the contempt I have for the whole damned bunch of subhumans
Left me ill Flamom.. tried so hard just to focus on Caylee. The rest of them....I do agree with you.
I cannot see how..this is possible in this day and time in the Human race.
To ignore this child of God..and the so called family crying the blues..is disgusting.
I've never heard of such a thing where an immediate family SPITS on this beautiful child...and on her memory.

To fluff her off as if she's a NOTHING..DISPOSABLE..GARBAGE..they should all go to jail...just for their covert inward operations within that family. The apparent...alleged cover-up.....'pardon me here'....is horrible. A disgrace to all mankind and a SLAP in the FACE of GOD...the same GOD that created you and me.
When I do die...I hope I don't have to spend eternity with any of the Anthony'$...(except lil Caylee of course)
You and all other Monkeys will never spend eternity in the Lake of Fire...You have heart...your soul Shines and is a Defender of the Lost.

Heck...I've gone out of my way and emptied a bank account for a pet. Fed a butterfly for a month..cause it was injured...(I couldn't even step on it or cause it any harm)
I can't see how anyone can throw away a CHILD...and cover it up..the way it has been done with that family.
Listening for days..the tapes..watching videos..reading and reading here and there..news and documents..transcripts..etc..on and on and on..WTH...are those A'$ thinking??? I just cannot fathom their understanding..I am on the side of the Justice System. I will continue to trust OCSO till the bitter end. I'll trust these Monkeys..to do everything in their power to be victorious in defending and preserving Caylee in all her innocence..and be proud of the BraveMonkeys that hold the keys to The Great Jungle that help to uncover all the lies and deceipt that have come forth from every angle thus far within the walls of the Anthony cave.
I'm just a lil person..a tiny baby Monkey..I have years and years to grow..and may never ever hold any key...to any Jungle...but my cage rattles loudly daily......rumbles often..tears almost drown this Monkey.

I pray to My God...Law Enforcement...continues to be strong, brave, forthcoming, and continues to protect the dignity of this child.
She's an Angel. Caylee deserves so much more than she's been given to date.
With these Monkeys and LE..together with those that search for Caylee..I pray Caylee will be found..soon.

It would be better if someone would confess the truth..but apparently that individual cares not for her soul's eternal light.
It will be dimmed..till it's darkened for eternity...I believe ..eternal damnation is the term for harming a hair on a child's head.

Justice will be served.
I hope it's swift.
For those to defend the negligent one that caused this Child harm..I pity their soul but turn my back with disgust.
All on deliberately hiding the truth and damnation will be theirs.
Not a brave move at all to defend these lies any longer, it is shameful and a MOCKERY to Motherhood, Parenthood and Humankind....it is evil to defend evil.
To whine about bloggers..practicing free speech...heh..at least it's the truth..in speech. I hide not my child nor my child's deceased body.

I hope I didn't offend any Monkeys....by speaking my mind here.  I do fear that big ole button...for sure.
But I fear God more.

I hope Casey confesses....because Caylee deserves to be found.
All this lunacy can end..
LE is waiting to hear the truth.
Caylee is waiting...to be found.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #976 on: September 23, 2008, 09:16:57 PM »

FYI New Babies

Us oldtimers on the forum are pretty sensitive about having too many quotes stacled up .

Back in the early days of posting on the Natalee Holloway thread, we'd be smacked soundly for stacking those quotes up too tall. We learned that lesson well! 

Sure did...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: September 23, 2008, 09:17:43 PM »

I took it to mean that the car was found and that the car seat was in it in it's normal place; what Cindy meant (I think) was where's Caylee and how is Casey getting Caylee around if the car seat is in the abandoned car?  Right there...Cindy subconciously was questioning if something had happened to Caylee.  Cindy didn't know...she just know what was not right; i.e., smell in car, car seat, doll - all of that does not fit with an alive Caylee.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: September 23, 2008, 09:18:44 PM »

Did anyone catch that on NG the said George works as security for DISNEY!!
Parent company of ABC so I see George got a job out of the deal too....

He tried out for the part of Mickey... but he left his ears in Ohio. 
Okay, speaking of Ohio - does anyone know what town or the name of his dealership?  I am near the southern part - Cinci area and have some of the links to the court doc's.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: September 23, 2008, 09:19:19 PM »

Klaas ... I did not do anything with the quotes.

AnotherMonkey response to my post is at the top of the page.

Further down the page Brandi also reponded directly to my post.  AnotherMonkey's response was never in that set of quotes.

Make sense.

Janet

Yes, it does make sense.  People need to realize when it's busy and there's alot of posts that sometimes posts get lost in the quotes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.