April 27, 2024, 12:04:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 327422 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1060 on: September 23, 2008, 10:19:16 PM »

Can anyone help me here? In Amys interview when she talks about the money missing and Casey saying she did it in her sleep..... She said she bought this story  because the week before she changed pants in her sleep and didn't remember doing it...... Not really making a big deal about,

Now I think that is really odd and of course I'm thinking chloroform might had come to play here.......Unless this has happened several times before, this would bother me to no end

It is odd now that you mention it. 

KLaas..How do I do this? Can I get a link to the PDF and you tell me how to DL it?

Here is the link:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-09/42528488.pdf

After it opens, click on the icon of the "diskette" on the upper left of the pdf and save to your PC.  You can give the document any name you remember.  I named it CaseyDoc317pg or something like that.

The Diskette icon is in the middle above ^
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1061 on: September 23, 2008, 10:19:44 PM »

It didn't seem weird to me b/c these girls like to party.  My sister woke up the morning after her bachelorette party in the dress that she wore to brunch earlier that day... not the outfit she wore out that night... we were all in one hotel room, nobody got lucky (as far as we can recall) and to this day we assumed that she thought it was her PJ's....

Drunk girls do silly things...

I just want to clarify that when it happened to me all those times, I was never intoxicated. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1062 on: September 23, 2008, 10:21:54 PM »

It didn't seem weird to me b/c these girls like to party.  My sister woke up the morning after her bachelorette party in the dress that she wore to brunch earlier that day... not the outfit she wore out that night... we were all in one hotel room, nobody got lucky (as far as we can recall) and to this day we assumed that she thought it was her PJ's....

I just want to clarify that when it happened to me all those times, I was never intoxicated. 

Sure... I saw you doin the cha cha with the dancing monkeys...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1063 on: September 23, 2008, 10:22:23 PM »

Kristin - no email from you yet but I just approved a bunch of new members.

Oh no do you have a spam box? it is a yahoo addy...

he hasn't applied yet I want to make sure you would be interested first

Most often when I don't get emails it's because someone has typed my email address incorrectly. 

klaasend@scaredmonkeys.com    (don't make an ass out of me and type klassend  )
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1064 on: September 23, 2008, 10:22:35 PM »

Actually it's 10:21pm EST. 

Ok.. now reading Troy's interview.  He states that his sister was interested in being a nanny and wanted to know how much they made. Troy thought they should ask Casey since she had a nanny.  He said they never got a concrete answer out of her.  She said "I pay her a lot. Don't worry she's fine".

Do nannies take Monopoly money these days?

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1065 on: September 23, 2008, 10:23:56 PM »

Hi, I don't even know if I have welcomed you yet. Things have been a little crazy around here.  Love your puppy!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1066 on: September 23, 2008, 10:24:20 PM »

I am exhausted and heading off to bed... but one list question...

For some reason I was under the impression that Jesse was not friends with the Amy/Troy/Ricardo contingent... but after reading his statement it sounded like he was closer to them than I had understood...

Any insight?

Everyone have a great night... lots to digest... see you in the a.m.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1067 on: September 23, 2008, 10:24:47 PM »

Anyone....."if" George helped Casey to dispose of Caylee, then what would he have been so upset with her and arguing about with her that he had to leave the house for a day and a half to get away from her??  Just asking...

That she accused him of bangin' a dead squirrel!   

sorry

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1068 on: September 23, 2008, 10:25:56 PM »

Hi, I don't even know if I have welcomed you yet. Things have been a little crazy around here.  Love your puppy!

Thanks A-1.  She's a very fresh but very sweet 53 lbs now.  She was a tiny 4 lb ball of fluff when we were teaching her how to use Ebay in those pics....
Nighty night... and thanks for the welcome!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1069 on: September 23, 2008, 10:26:21 PM »

Ok.. now reading Troy's interview.  He states that his sister was interested in being a nanny and wanted to know how much they made. Troy thought they should ask Casey since she had a nanny.  He said they never got a concrete answer out of her.  She said "I pay her a lot. Don't worry she's fine".

Do nannies take Monopoly money these days?

It's only 9:25 p.m. here.  That must be the problem...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1070 on: September 23, 2008, 10:26:48 PM »

For some reason I was under the impression that Jesse was not friends with the Amy/Troy/Ricardo contingent... but after reading his statement it sounded like he was closer to them than I had understood...

Any insight?

You might be confusing Tony with Jesse.  Tony was in a completely different crowd from the rest. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1071 on: September 23, 2008, 10:27:33 PM »

OMG Cosmo does not cover "case reading" hang over!!  Lots of fluid and asprin to bring down facial inflamation...

This entire case is ass-backwards!  I swear I thought I was going crazy before these docs came out, I think I will be admitted into a "treatment" center by Friday! 

Can we take a Monkey fieldtrip to Orlando, Klaas please allow each of us Monkey's one chance to just bitchslap each of these family members..for their lack of humanity and will to find Caylee.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1072 on: September 23, 2008, 10:27:44 PM »

I'm sorry, I don't care what anyone says.  Something happened on June 15/16 where Casey snapped.  Caylee died and at some time or other Caylee was in the trunk of that car.  George, Cindy and Lee either know and they are covering up, or they are in complete denial themselves.

Time to arrest Casey Anthony on murder charges!

ITA KLAAS~~ ITA!

Not only do I agree with you, Klaas, but I will go further and say that the other three now know the truth and probably have from the night of July 15th.  In fact, it is my opinion that when Casey was back at the Anthony house on June 24th, raiding the Anthony freezer, that she either confided in George or he found Caylee's body in the car trunk.  It is my further opinion that George disposed of the remains and abandoned the car. Casey probably drove George's car so he could get back home and after this was all done she called Tony to pick her up. Problem solved.  Daddy came through again. Cindy, not yet knowing the story, called the police.  Had she not done so, George and Casey could have told her, no one would know Caylee was missing, and they could have just got on with their lives.  If anyone asked about Caylee, she could be visiting relatives or something.

Babybear ... my theory reflects your to a great extent.

I contend that when George went into the trunk of Casey's vehicle on June 24th to retrieve a "wedge" ... he immediately recognized the odor as a decomposing body.  He then put two and two together ... Caylee was not with Casey that day and ... Cindy and him had not seen Caylee for nine days.  George confronted Casey!

I suspect that it was decided that Cindy would not be told until the timing was right.  George and Casey had not anticipated Cindy calling 911.  They had not anticipated the involvement of LE.

Janet

Ockham's Razor

You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity.

1.  June 16th ... Caylee loses her life through gross neglect or an impulsive action and ... her body is placed in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

2.  June 17th ... Casey spends the day contemplating what to do with her daughter's remains.  She drives to a secluded area near the airport to look it over.  She only spends ten minutes in the area.

3.  June 18th ... Casey backs her vehicle up to her parents' home ... borrows a shovel from a neighbour and buries Caylee in her parent's back yard ... the spot where the dog/s hit on.

4.  June 24th ... Casey returns alone to her parents home ... confesses everything to her father.

5.  June 25th ... George Anthony retrieves Caylee's remains; places her in Casey's trunk  and ... moves his grandaughter to another location.

6.  June 26th ... George and Casey give the trunk of the vehicle a good cleaning using a product that contains colorform.

7.  June 27th ... Casey abandons the vehicle.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1073 on: September 23, 2008, 10:30:48 PM »

I'm a pretty tough old bird, but it has finally gotten to me and I am in tears.  I can't bear to think of Caylee being denied the comfort of her baby doll as she died.  It just breaks my heart. I can only hope Caylee didn't know what was happening to her as her mother killed her.

These people are monsters.  Actually that is an insult to monsters.  There are no words to describe my feelings toward the Anthonys---all of the Anthonys-- after reading the documents released so far.  It is beyond imagination.

It was said tonight on NG that GA has a job as a security guard at Disney.  After seeing him on TV many times and watching his unatural body jerking movements and his facial tics, I can only wonder what kind of disability he is on and if that disability is the reason for his leaving the Ohio PD. I am assuming that when I read that George is on disability it was correct.  We have seen his terrible temper and we have seen him assault a senior citizen.  It is said that he threw his own father through a plate glass window.  One wonders if his temperament has any connection with his disability and if he should actually be carrying a gun if he is doing so at his present job. After having seen his temper in action, throwing chairs, assaulting a young boy, throwing the American flag on the ground, assaulting an old lady, uncontrollably yelling "Shut up, shut up, shut up" at reporters, I would feel very uncomfortable should I encounter him with a gun .

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1074 on: September 23, 2008, 10:30:58 PM »

When my daughter was little, she would always drag around one of my empty purses.  I would find keys, crackers, all sorts of stuff. 
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1075 on: September 23, 2008, 10:31:04 PM »

Any insight?

You might be confusing Tony with Jesse.  Tony was in a completely different crowd from the rest. 

No, I knew that he (Tony) was a different crowd, but I guess I had never made the Jesse/Amy/Ricardo connection...  I think I kind of was putting Jesse on the outskirts of the group as he never seemed to be brought into the partying, etc, discussions...

I did find it interesting that Jesse mentioned that Casey used pot b/c Ricardo did, she was probably into other things because Tony was... and that she liked the Yankees and tried a little religion b/c of Jesse.  Should have stuck with the Grunds, girlfriend.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1076 on: September 23, 2008, 10:31:12 PM »

Kristin - no email from you yet but I just approved a bunch of new members.

Oh no do you have a spam box? it is a yahoo addy...

he hasn't applied yet I want to make sure you would be interested first

Most often when I don't get emails it's because someone has typed my email address incorrectly. 

klaasend@scaredmonkeys.com    (don't make an ass out of me and type klassend  )

I sent it again from a AOL account this time
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1077 on: September 23, 2008, 10:31:18 PM »

The Crazy Rantings of Cindy

1.)  "Smells like there has been a dead body in the damn car"

2.)  "It was just pizza, a bag of old pizza in the trunk"

3.) "No odor."

Hmm...ok then.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1078 on: September 23, 2008, 10:32:08 PM »

It's only 9:25 p.m. here.  That must be the problem...

We'll just poke at it a few times.. it may have died on ya. 

heh heh 

I'll be a good monkey now. I'm sneaking out of the cage to get some sleep.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1079 on: September 23, 2008, 10:32:10 PM »

So does anyone else think that George found Caylee in the car? has hidden her body?

It all leave so much room for speculation, I am sure I am not the first to think of this.

I am wondering the same thing...I tried so hard to come up with a solution that she was still alive..I am still wondering where was dad when mom was calling the police?

Oh man. I hadn't thought of this. Oh, I hope not. Oh gosh.

Just finished reading Lee and Tony's statements and trying to catch up now.  Remember Lee works nights, so he was at work, which is why he called Lee to go check on Cindy.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.