April 30, 2024, 04:19:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 327519 times)
DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1300 on: September 24, 2008, 01:58:45 AM »

So....Jesse has said that he was heartbroken after taking the paternity test to find out that Caylee wasn't his...but...according to the documents, Casey was pregnant before they even met/dated???  Bizarre.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1301 on: September 24, 2008, 01:58:46 AM »

Nancy Grace re-cap   from 9/23

http://www.youtube.com/user/bigjuicykungfu

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1302 on: September 24, 2008, 02:00:09 AM »

Smell in the car
* Her friend Amy Huizenga said Cindy Anthony was worried when the tow company contacted her about the car that was hauled away from Amscot. The smell from the trunk was overpowering -- like something had died. The parents initially couldn't get it open because they didn't have the keys. When they did open it, Cindy Anthony feared the worse. " They were terrified it was either Casey or Caylee," Huizenga said. "Because they had not talked to either of them. Because of the smell.

orlando sentinel

BECAUSE THEY HAD NOT TALKED TO > EITHER OF THEM. - said Amy

Why if George and Cindy are saying they found their daughter... but they cannot
find their granddaughter...

Why would they think it could have been Casey's body in that car?

Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmm.
I beieve that  cindy told Amy that that is what her and george was saying earlier that day when they first got the car back and then she goes and finds Amy and Amy tells her where Casey is and then they go to find Casey together..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1303 on: September 24, 2008, 02:01:12 AM »

I'm trying really hard to catch up; so far I've watched 2 nights of NG, and finished reading Tony's statements. I've seen many excerpts from Lee's but am about to tackle that one. I just had to stop in to say that, based on where I am so far, Casey has got to be made of something from another planet. How on earth could she go about normal activities, and emotionally even function, much less party, when her own daughter was 1.dead and 2. be responsible for her death.

I'm just dumbfounded at this whole sick situation. What is Casey made of??? I've never encountered anyone that I can even remotely relate her to. Thank God!!

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1304 on: September 24, 2008, 02:03:26 AM »

I don't remember who Casey made the statement to....can't remember...but she told him/her that Caylee had called her from "a cell phone" and was so excited...this was after the 16th of June.....and in Jesse's statement how he went on and on about how much Caylee loved her playhouse outside.....she had a tea set in it, and I thought he said her own cell phone....and he went on to say, if something did happen to Caylee, that he thinks Casey would have placed her in the playhouse

I find it interesting about Caylee making "like her first cellphone call" and Caylee having her own cellphone in her playhouse
I  think when he said her own phone he was talking about a toy phone that she had in there like playing house....not a real phone.....

Yes, I know that, I'm just saying that in Casey's mind.....her saying she"Caylee" called me on a cell phone, knowing Caylee was already dead and possibly hidden in that playhouse for a period of time where she had her own little cell phone regardless if it was a toy or real...it was the subconscious talking

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1305 on: September 24, 2008, 02:04:04 AM »

So....Jesse has said that he was heartbroken after taking the paternity test to find out that Caylee wasn't his...but...according to the documents, Casey was pregnant before they even met/dated???  Bizarre.

No  her and Jessie had been seeing each other but not real close, and things had cooled off between them and then they started seeing each other again and thats why he wanted a test because he knew that there was a time that him and Casey wasnt all that tight...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1306 on: September 24, 2008, 02:05:23 AM »

Before I start, could I please ask if there were other documents besides Lee's and Tony's statement, released today? I saw something on Fox that said Casey's text messages were released. Is there a link to that?

Sorry for asking. I've been really busy working for a couple of days, and I've been unable to keep up! TIA!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1307 on: September 24, 2008, 02:05:32 AM »

Smell in the car
* Her friend Amy Huizenga said Cindy Anthony was worried when the tow company contacted her about the car that was hauled away from Amscot. The smell from the trunk was overpowering -- like something had died. The parents initially couldn't get it open because they didn't have the keys. When they did open it, Cindy Anthony feared the worse. " They were terrified it was either Casey or Caylee," Huizenga said. "Because they had not talked to either of them. Because of the smell.

orlando sentinel

I beieve that  cindy told Amy that that is what her and george was saying earlier that day when they first got the car back and then she goes and finds Amy and Amy tells her where Casey is and then they go to find Casey together..

Right HH... but what about Mr. Birch from the tow yard claiming that George
said that to him when he came to pick up the car?

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1308 on: September 24, 2008, 02:08:59 AM »

Interview Document Links:

ALL ( Tony / Lee / Amy )

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-09/42528488.pdf

All ( Tony / Lee / Amy ) for those without a PDF viewer

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1550489/Amy-and-Brittany

Tony Lazaro

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540075.pdf - Interview with TL

Lee Anthony

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540065.pdf - Interview with Lee

--------

Lee Anthony

For those that can't read PDF files-

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1549131/Lee

Tony Lazaro

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1549132/Lazarro

bump

No text messages released as of yet.

------------------
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1309 on: September 24, 2008, 02:09:18 AM »

Before I start, could I please ask if there were other documents besides Lee's and Tony's statement, released today? I saw something on Fox that said Casey's text messages were released. Is there a link to that?

Sorry for asking. I've been really busy working for a couple of days, and I've been unable to keep up! TIA!
there were several statements released today...tonys    jessies....amys.....the neighbor...   but the tect messages hasnt been released yet and will prolly be available tomorrow...

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1310 on: September 24, 2008, 02:09:51 AM »

Smell in the car

orlando sentinel

Not to mention the fact that Cindy says later that she did talk to Casey a few times during that 30 day period and that she didn't get to talk to Caylee during that time.   When asked if she was "denied" the opportunity to talk to her, she does the "vocabulary twist and shout" and says that she wasn't denied the opportunity, but instead that it was an "inopportunity".  

Barf.   Full of it, all of them.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1311 on: September 24, 2008, 02:11:55 AM »

Smell in the car

orlando sentinel

I dont know about that.......Id have to go back and check and see if that was what was said and if it was said then I just plain dont know.........this whole family is full of lies so who can tell anything really.....

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1312 on: September 24, 2008, 02:12:15 AM »

I'm trying really hard to catch up; so far I've watched 2 nights of NG, and finished reading Tony's statements. I've seen many excerpts from Lee's but am about to tackle that one. I just had to stop in to say that, based on where I am so far, Casey has got to be made of something from another planet. How on earth could she go about normal activities, and emotionally even function, much less party, when her own daughter was 1.dead and 2. be responsible for her death.

I'm just dumbfounded at this whole sick situation. What is Casey made of??? I've never encountered anyone that I can even remotely relate her to. Thank God!!

The whole family walked straight out of a Stephen King novel, CBB.

They are crazy and they're cooky...

They iz altogetherz OOKIE.

Wink

------------------
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1313 on: September 24, 2008, 02:13:26 AM »

Thanks, guys! Special thanks to you Carpe for the videos! I know it's been said before, but it can't be said enough!!

Well, I' probably won't get through all the statements tonight, but I'm hitting Lee's right now! Night Monkeys! Sleep Well when you turn in and God Bless!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1314 on: September 24, 2008, 02:14:08 AM »

Before I go for the evening, I would just like to offer a list of alternatives to the word "absolutely" for Casey and Lee, the man who couldn't break the sign.

-definitely
-completely
-without a doubt
-fer sure
-you betcha
-damn straight!
-yes
-mmm-hmmm
-yup

Just to spice things up a little for when you testify.......if the dingbat lawyer will even LET you testify......

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1315 on: September 24, 2008, 02:15:14 AM »

Thanks, guys! Special thanks to you Carpe for the videos! I know it's been said before, but it can't be said enough!!

Well, I' probably won't get through all the statements tonight, but I'm hitting Lee's right now! Night Monkeys! Sleep Well when you turn in and God Bless!

Hope you have a barf bag ready!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1316 on: September 24, 2008, 02:16:46 AM »

Smell in the car

orlando sentinel

I dont know about that.......Id have to go back and check and see if that was what was said and if it was said then I just plain dont know.........this whole family is full of lies so who can tell anything really.....

That one is in the first 400 pages released... about Mr. Birch and the tow yard.

In one of those 3 PDF releases. If you don't find it first... I'll make a screen grab

of it for ya tomorrow, HH. I have my eyes propped up with toothpicks.

I think I am crashing fer the night! 

G'night!!!

------------------
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1317 on: September 24, 2008, 02:18:07 AM »

Goodnight, Carpe!  Thanks for all the goods you provide here!

(Whoa, that sounded kinda naughty!)

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1318 on: September 24, 2008, 02:21:59 AM »

No  her and Jessie had been seeing each other but not real close, and things had cooled off between them and then they started seeing each other again and thats why he wanted a test because he knew that there was a time that him and Casey wasnt all that tight...

I think Jesse said they met in Jan 2005, so he couldn't be the father...even the cop made the comment that the math tells you conception is Nov or Dec, and you hadn't even met her....and Jesse says right

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Minaa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1319 on: September 24, 2008, 05:05:34 AM »

I cant wait to read the text messeges.
I am curious and nosey,lol

This timeline is killing me, i cant seem to make up my mind what day it happened?

Are you guys set on any dates u think are for sure?

**When i do good, i feel good**
**When i do bad , i feel bad**
**That is my Religion**
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.