April 26, 2024, 03:20:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy Bunny Cake-Help!  (Read 8816 times)
MSE
Scared Monkey

« on: September 22, 2008, 10:45:48 AM »

Does anyone have any idea how to make a bunny cake?  More specific Happy Bunny.  I can't seem to find a place here in South FL that can make a Happy bunny Cake for my little ones Bday, so I was going to try to do it myself.
I do plan on making cupcakes also, maybe I can shape them like a bunny?  HELPPPPPP.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 03:02:29 PM »

Coolest Homemade Easter Bunny Cake Ideas and Photos
(2 pgs)  Click on the one you like and it shows close up and how-to make it.

http://www.coolest-birthday-cakes.com/easter-bunny-cake.html

Or this:  Simple, step by step...

Bunny Cake for Easter
http://www.allfreecrafts.com/easter/bunny-cake.shtml

I think the second Bunny Cake for Easter is the best, as far as good instructions.  Hope this helps.  Muffy

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 08:05:19 PM »

MuffyBee,
Thank you.  The sites are great.
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2008, 08:29:45 AM »

I didn't have time to make a cake since I just found out my dad is going to be moving in with me after he completes his rehab in about 2 weeks.  So, I bought a cake here is the picture.

MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2008, 08:36:12 AM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2008, 09:08:13 AM »

MSE ~  The bunny cake is cute!  I hope all goes well with your Dad.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2008, 08:42:23 PM »

Thanks. He's been in the Hospital since May-went for simple surgery and ended up critical at 86 years old he pulled through 3 times...he is not ready to give up.  I guess I should be posting in the prayer thread.

Thanks again.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2008, 09:19:24 PM »

Thanks. He's been in the Hospital since May-went for simple surgery and ended up critical at 86 years old he pulled through 3 times...he is not ready to give up.  I guess I should be posting in the prayer thread.

Thanks again.

MSE ~ Your Dad must be really strong in spirit to have brought himself through 3 times!  I'm sure he will be a lot more comfortable once he can leave the hospital and be in a home setting with his family.  Bless you for all you are doing.   Your Dad has a loving daughter and a place to come home to.   I lost my Dad four years ago after a long illness and I miss him so much. And he was a fighter and lasted long past what the doctors expected.  We cherished every day we had with him. 

If you feel comfortable enough to, you can post in the Monkey Musings thread.  Let us know how he is, and how you and your family are. You could even post the photo of your bunny cake.  It's a good place to ask things too.  bleachedblack just answered misitx5's medical questions, as did another monkey.  The prayer thread is there too if you need it.  (((hugs))) to you and your Dad. 

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2008, 04:52:52 AM »

I used to have a cookbook that showed lots of ways to use different sized cake pans, cut the squares and circles to make different shapes. I made the bunny one when my children were little, really cute. I think it was a book from...Betty Crocker or Duncan Hines. One of the companys that makes cake mixes. I imagine you can find it online. Lost my cookbooks in the fire, or I would look it up and try to explain to you.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2008, 10:43:49 AM »

I used to have a cookbook that showed lots of ways to use different sized cake pans, cut the squares and circles to make different shapes. I made the bunny one when my children were little, really cute. I think it was a book from...Betty Crocker or Duncan Hines. One of the companys that makes cake mixes. I imagine you can find it online. Lost my cookbooks in the fire, or I would look it up and try to explain to you.

Shell ~  (((hugs))).  I'm sorry you lost so much in the fire.  There are many things that you lost, like the cookbook you mentioned here. It is simply a  book, but then it isn't. It's memories of  the cakes you made for your children when they were little.  I hope you can rebuild and create many more good memories in the future and remember and cherish the times from before.

MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2008, 08:16:48 AM »

Thanks again.

MSE ~ Your Dad must be really strong in spirit to have brought himself through 3 times!  I'm sure he will be a lot more comfortable once he can leave the hospital and be in a home setting with his family.  Bless you for all you are doing.   Your Dad has a loving daughter and a place to come home to.   I lost my Dad four years ago after a long illness and I miss him so much. And he was a fighter and lasted long past what the doctors expected.  We cherished every day we had with him. 

If you feel comfortable enough to, you can post in the Monkey Musings thread.  Let us know how he is, and how you and your family are. You could even post the photo of your bunny cake.  It's a good place to ask things too.  bleachedblack just answered misitx5's medical questions, as did another monkey.  The prayer thread is there too if you need it.  (((hugs))) to you and your Dad. 

Sorry didn't see this.  Thank you.
My dad and the pt are coming here today to see what is needed for his condition. I am going to post in Musing later if I can ever get my head together to put this into words.
I am sorry about your dad. 
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.