April 25, 2024, 10:49:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IRAN/BAILOUT/AMERICA  (Read 2184 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« on: September 23, 2008, 04:21:07 PM »

Hi everyone.  I am at work and cant stay long.  Has anything happened today??  Thank you

New documents released in case, and Iran's President is acting like Osama Bin Laden on steroids..................both are really scary.

What does the administration of the United States of American ... the greatest democracy on the face of the Earth ... not get.  Ahmadinejuad has been forcoming concerning his objectives but ... political correct appeasement is the only response.

Janet.

Ahmadinejad Calls U.S. 'Satanic,' Israel 'About to Die'
Monday, June 02, 2008

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad predicted that Muslims would uproot “satanic powers” and reaffirmed his prediction that the Jewish state will soon be wiped off the map, the Agence France-Presse news agency reported Monday.

"I must announce that the Zionist regime (Israel), with a 60-year record of genocide, plunder, invasion and betrayal is about to die and will soon be erased from the geographical scene," Ahmadinejad said.

"Today, the time for the fall of the satanic power of the United States has come and the countdown to the annihilation of the emperor of power and wealth has started," the hard-line president said

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,361705,00.html
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 06:35:06 PM by klaasend » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 04:29:34 PM »

I think we're in for trouble from another front besides the financial crisis. I've just finished watching Ahmadinejad address the UN. We are percieved as weakened, crippled, due to the financial crisis, and Iran's President is ready to pounce. Other terrorists are smacking their chops as well.

Well, so be it. This "Great White Satan" has enough teeth to chew him up.

I keep thinking these elections couldn't possibly be anymore important, and I keep getting proved wrong!

Ahmadinejad Calls U.S. 'Satanic,' Israel 'About to Die'
Monday, June 02, 2008

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad predicted that Muslims would uproot “satanic powers” and reaffirmed his prediction that the Jewish state will soon be wiped off the map, the Agence France-Presse news agency reported Monday.

"I must announce that the Zionist regime (Israel), with a 60-year record of genocide, plunder, invasion and betrayal is about to die and will soon be erased from the geographical scene," Ahmadinejad said.

"Today, the time for the fall of the satanic power of the United States has come and the countdown to the annihilation of the emperor of power and wealth has started," the hard-line president said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,361705,00.html
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 04:40:02 PM by crazybabyborg » Logged
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2008, 12:14:59 PM »

Does anyone else out there think Ahmadinejad is like a spoiled little five year old?  If we give him 5 minutes of our attention he will behave like an angel, but in the next five he will be sneaking off to the corner and up to no good again.  He needs to be coddled and made to feel important, what a pain.  I've been watching him and he's like child.  Even his own people dislike him.  And don't worry about Israel they just bought those fancy fighter jets here's the article.  They are preparing, I've always wondered why we feel we need to protect them, but my friends and family assure me it is a very strategic area to have a ally. Israel to Receive 2 New "Sufah" F-16i Jets

(IsraelNN.com) The first two of Israel's newest Sufah fighter planes, known also as Lockheed-Martin's F-16i, will arrive in Israel tomorrow. The jets were built in the United States in accordance with Israeli specifications, and are, according to Israeli pilots who have flown them in simulation, a "totally different world." Israel is scheduled to receive, over the next several years, 102 F-16i's, in a record $4.5 billion deal. The money comes from funds given Israel by the U.S. in military grants; Israel and Egypt are the two largest recipients of U.S. aid.

The new Sufah (Thunderstorm) plane will strengthen the IAF's long reach, enabling it to fly a round trip of 1,640 kilometers without refueling. An IAF officer told Arutz-7's Shimon Cohen that preparations to accept the new planes and form the four new squadrons have been underway for two years. The pilots have spent the last several months in the U.S., learning from American veteran pilots of the Vietnam War.

"The new plane," said the pilot, "is a combination of the skeleton of the F-16 and new Israeli technology and innovations. The cockpit has two seats - for the pilot and for the navigator/weapons engineer, who will spend less time on navigation and more on guiding the weapons. The computer displays are in color and three-dimensional, such that you can know exactly where you are. The plane can fly at very low altitudes, even in bad weather, enabling the plane to avoid enemy radar. The weapons systems is the most advanced in the world, and it has additional removable fuel tanks that do not affect maneuverability."

Another pilot said, "The plane was built practically for us, with lots of Israeli technologies that are appropriate specifically for our region. Some are secret, but I can mention helmet displays and special electronic systems that other countries don't have and that are not relevant to them." He said that, when flying at its highest altitude and fastest speed, the Sufah could fly from Metulah to Eilat in 5-10 minutes.

Other internal and external advancements and modifications of which the Sufah can boast: enhanced mission avionics and chaff and flare dispensers; satellite communication gadgetry made by Rafael Israel Aircraft Industries; internally mounted FLIR (forward looking infrared) viewers; and Israeli-made cutting-edge weapon system hardware that allows for simultaneous, multi-target air-to-air engagement and increased standoff and survivability capabilities. The Sufah has also been earmarked to receive the new Python 5 imaging infrared-guided high agility air-to-air missile produced by Rafael, which has a new seeker less prone to countermeasures, lock-after-launch capabilities, and an extended operational engagement time once fired. In addition, the Northrop Grumman AN/APG-68(V)9 multimode radar increases the distance of airborne engagement by 30% over the older system, and affords the Sufah with a high-resolution synthetic-aperture ground mapping capability.

The additional 102 new planes will give Israel a fleet of 362 F-16s, second-largest only to the United States Air Force.

Now with this and US behind them I don't think Israel needs to worry, I just hope they have our back when the time comes.  I feel bad for the young people of Iran, they want change and just can't seem to get it and I pray they do not turn into Iraq.
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2008, 01:05:21 AM »

Baruch Hashem that Israel is getting those advanced F-16s. 

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2008, 02:51:21 AM »

Baruch Hashem that Israel is getting those advanced F-16s. 

Would you mind a dance partner, Louise? I'm with you!

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2008, 03:44:26 PM »

This has gotten absolutely no play in our media here, but it is very important to read and digest, and then think about the price of gas rising about the time the stockmarket was sinking and this, and just ponder George Soros' hand in all this with his Chinese and Iranian friends.

I am so disgusted with Code Pink giving that mini terrorist a reception and dinner party, I could spit.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2008, 03:45:45 PM »

CRAP, here's the link.  I must have done a V without a control but here is what I was referring to in the previous note.

http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2008/09/mystery_surrounds_hi.php

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.