April 26, 2024, 12:28:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JENNIFER KESSE, 24, 1/24/06, ORLANDO, FL #1 9/16/06 -  (Read 453801 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: January 19, 2012, 09:25:14 AM »

Good show Blink! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: January 19, 2012, 10:45:12 AM »

http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-news/2012/jan/19/memeto2-new-effort-made-to-find-woman-ar-349010/
New effort made to find Jennifer Kesse

By RAY REYES | The Tampa Tribune
Published: January 19, 2012
TAMPA --

When Jennifer Kesse vanished from her Orlando condominium nearly six years ago, her mother vowed not to rest until the mystery was solved and justice was done.

Joyce Kesse spearheaded the drive to raise reward money that at one point topped $1 million. She lobbied legislators and helped create a state law establishing standards for entering information about missing people into crime and other databases.

For years, she drove a gold Chevrolet Trailblazer she called "the Jen mobile." The vehicle was covered with photos of Jennifer Kesse and a phone number to call in tips.

"I'm not going to have my daughter in a shallow grave or in water somewhere for the rest of my life. That's just not in the cards," Joyce Kesse told The Tampa Tribune in 2008.

Six years later, Jennifer Kesse's disappearance remains unsolved, but her mother hasn't given up. Neither are police, who on Wednesday announced that a panel of law enforcement and crime experts has been created to review evidence in the case.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #382 on: January 19, 2012, 11:04:28 AM »

http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Johnny_Campos_2516080/

Johnny Campos
1-16-2006  08:32 AM

Personal Information
Lake County

Johnny Alberto Campos
Sex   : M
Block   : 900 Georgetown Ave
Birth Place   : SAN JOSE,CR   City   : CLERMONT, FL
Occupation   : MANAGER   Zip   : 34711

Arrest Information

Arrest Date   : 1-16-2006   Arrested By   : LAKE COUNTY S.O.
Time Booked   : 08:32      

What always stuck out to me about this case was this man. It doesn't look like this is Johnny Campos which the question is
who would Johnny know that would help him move the car using Jennifer's key. Also, if you look at the clothing - it looks like khaki pants and those shoes if memory serves me I think there is a target store nearby where these items could have been purchased. The hair also looks pulled up maybe in a bun I think. Which indicates someone with longer hair. The SHOE is of particular interest to me because of the size, note how long it is.

Is it possible this suspect is a woman, disguised as a man?  suspect has a long neck, small through the rounded shoulders and above the waist. 

I have always, always, always thought this person is wearing a martial arts uniform, complete with kung-fu shoes. If I was ever in Orlando I would drive around and see if there is one within walking distance of where her car was found. This has bugged the heck out of me ever since I first saw these photos. I also lean towards it being a female.
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #383 on: January 19, 2012, 03:15:33 PM »

I have always, always, always thought this person is wearing a martial arts uniform, complete with kung-fu shoes. If I was ever in Orlando I would drive around and see if there is one within walking distance of where her car was found. This has bugged the heck out of me ever since I first saw these photos. I also lean towards it being a female.

Bah, no one ever responds when I bring this up. Guess it must be a stupid idea Sad
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: January 19, 2012, 03:23:30 PM »

Bah, no one ever responds when I bring this up. Guess it must be a stupid idea Sad

Nope it isn't.  I agree with you.
Wonder if LE can use enhancement programs to blow the shoe/head up.
The programs are better today then 6 years ago.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #385 on: January 19, 2012, 03:45:46 PM »

Awww, thanks pharlap. I hope you're right.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: January 19, 2012, 04:27:42 PM »

Awww, thanks pharlap. I hope you're right.
I just saw your post.Makes sense to me. 

~ Peter Frampton
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: January 19, 2012, 05:12:21 PM »

http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Johnny_Campos_2516080/

Johnny Campos
1-16-2006  08:32 AM

Personal Information
Lake County

Johnny Alberto Campos
Sex   : M
Block   : 900 Georgetown Ave
Birth Place   : SAN JOSE,CR   City   : CLERMONT, FL
Occupation   : MANAGER   Zip   : 34711

Arrest Information

Arrest Date   : 1-16-2006   Arrested By   : LAKE COUNTY S.O.
Time Booked   : 08:32      

What always stuck out to me about this case was this man. It doesn't look like this is Johnny Campos which the question is
who would Johnny know that would help him move the car using Jennifer's key. Also, if you look at the clothing - it looks like khaki pants and those shoes if memory serves me I think there is a target store nearby where these items could have been purchased. The hair also looks pulled up maybe in a bun I think. Which indicates someone with longer hair. The SHOE is of particular interest to me because of the size, note how long it is.

Is it possible this suspect is a woman, disguised as a man?  suspect has a long neck, small through the rounded shoulders and above the waist. 

Thanks for your response sdb.  Because I was only familiar with tae-kwondo uniforms and they practice their art in bare feet, I googled kung-fu uniforms and shoes.  Among them I saw kung-fu t shirts.  They were white with black print on the front and I notice black shoes are worn.  You could be right in your premise.
I hope the new team will find the answers the Kesse's long for.   an angelic monkey
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: January 19, 2012, 05:23:34 PM »

Not a stupid idea at all. 
Many posts are read and appreciated.  Mine are seldom acknowledged and I forge ahead in spite of it. 
Please keep posting an angelic monkey
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #389 on: January 19, 2012, 05:59:52 PM »

Thanks for the replies everybody!
I went thru hundreds of google images long time ago. The pic just hit me as a martial arts uniform. Especially the first surveillance picture. The armhole was so weird, but if you look how the uniforms are cut, it made sense to me. I'll try to find the pictures, I kept them somewhere.
Thanks again! 
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: January 19, 2012, 06:04:44 PM »

Many posts are read and appreciated.  Mine are seldom acknowledged and I forge ahead in spite of it. 

Oh, I'm sorry.  I read it and thought definitely a possibility...I didn't post because I left to get supper ready.  If I recall correctly there was some sort of martial arts business around there...when I have time I will go back and look.  I only live about thirty minutes away and should have already been up there to check things out.  With three kids it is hard to dedicate time to that.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #391 on: January 19, 2012, 06:38:59 PM »

see all the extra room around armhole and back - because there really isn't an "armhole", and then the kung fu shoes?

What do you monkeys think?

(i gotta go make dinner!)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: January 19, 2012, 07:34:38 PM »

Oh, I'm sorry.  I read it and thought definitely a possibility...I didn't post because I left to get supper ready.  If I recall correctly there was some sort of martial arts business around there...when I have time I will go back and look.  I only live about thirty minutes away and should have already been up there to check things out.  With three kids it is hard to dedicate time to that.
hi labubske.
maybe you could save yourself a trip and google martial arts facilities in that specific area. 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: January 19, 2012, 07:37:22 PM »

see all the extra room around armhole and back - because there really isn't an "armhole", and then the kung fu shoes?

What do you monkeys think?

(i gotta go make dinner!)

thanks for the pics.  Seems to me the trousers in question were tight around the ankle.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: January 19, 2012, 08:06:03 PM »

New Search for Jennifer Kesse - smart panel

Jan. 6, 2012 new search area

Searh in wooded area Jan. 6, 2012

Jennifer Kesse as a child photo
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #395 on: January 19, 2012, 08:28:48 PM »

Wow, that was a big search!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: January 19, 2012, 08:45:09 PM »

David Kalmus
worked at Marriott Time Share Corporation on Aruba
he lived about one mile from Jennifer Kesse

Helen Werelman - La Cabana has time share offices on Beatrix St
and this IP leads to:
Beatrix street
Domain Name setardsl.aw ? (Aruba)
IP Address 204.212.123.# (SLBH/SETAR ARUBA)
ISP Sprint
Location Continent : South America
City : Oranjestad
Lat/Long : 12.5167, -70.0333 (Map)
Distance : 2,419 miles

NOW READ what Jen posted here:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=5642;sa=showPosts;start=560
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: January 19, 2012, 08:47:20 PM »

Remember in Natalee Holloway case the polis officer Eric Soemers?
His newphew Daniel Vrolijk
works WHERE?
AT THE MARRIOTT!
Engineering at Marriott Hotel

4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #398 on: January 21, 2012, 02:10:45 AM »

Hi Monkeys - in regard to the above photo

I was reading in Michelle Parker's thread and Trimm had posted a video taken at KFC some hours before she disappeared. Here is the link that Trimm posted
 http://wftv.com/videos/news/raw-video-of-michelle-parker-at-drive-through/vFqBy/

What struck me was the person working at the window with hair pulled up in a bun or in the hat and the profile of that person reminded me ot the photo above of the person who left Jennifer's car.  Is it possible that someone drove Jennifer's car to that area and left it and they were within walking distance of their job and just simply went on into work?  Could the person in the above photo work a window in a fast food place?  Are there any uniforms of fast food or restaurants nearby that possibly match what this person is wearing?  I also believe the car was left around 4 in the afternoon, could this time frame also match someone's work schedule?

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: January 21, 2012, 09:27:05 AM »

All jmo

Just think if all the LE/media didn't waste there time/energy on that lieing snotrag  ::MonkeyMad::casey this case might of been solved a long time ago.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.