April 17, 2024, 09:49:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JENNIFER KESSE, 24, 1/24/06, ORLANDO, FL #1 9/16/06 -  (Read 452629 times)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #180 on: August 06, 2009, 12:14:49 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pStFP7HrIBU

Thanks for the updates. Here is video from the search Aug. 1 and 2nd.

I hope this new tip brings them one step closer to finding out what happened to Jennifer.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: September 11, 2009, 03:44:53 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-jennifer-kesse-090909,0,7050527.story

Statewide panel to review Jennifer Kesse case
Experts from across the state will meet today in Orlando to help police with the Jennifer Kesse investigation.

Amy L. Edwards

Sentinel Staff Writer

11:00 a.m. EDT, September 9, 2009

More than a dozen law enforcement officers and criminal justice experts from across the state are meeting in Orlando today, where they are being briefed on the Jennifer Kesse case.

The 17-member panel -- known as a Specialized Multi-Agency Review Team -- was brought together by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement to, hopefully, help Orlando police with their investigation into Kesse's disappearance.

The panel members are not associated with the Kesse case, and the hope is that they can provide a fresh set of eyes and thoughts onto the Orlando investigation.

SMART teams, which have existed in Orlando since 2003, have been successful in helping other law-enforcement agencies solve cases, said FDLE Assistant Special Agent in Charge Danny Banks.

Several months ago, Orlando Police Chief Val Demings asked FDLE if they could assemble a panel to look at the Kesse case.

Banks said peer reviews of cases are "extremely helpful."

Today's meeting is part of the active criminal investigation, and so it is not open to the public, Banks said.

While the Orlando investigators are briefing the panel on the case, panel members will be asking questions and offering suggestions.

Banks said Demings wants to ensure her agency has made use of every resource available to them to help solve Kesse's case.

"I'd like to hope that it generates a lead," Banks said.

Kesse disappeared Jan 24, 2006. Orlando police think she was abducted in the area of the Mosaic at Millenia condominium, where she lived.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: September 12, 2009, 07:01:08 AM »

thanks Lovinlife - I hope this panel will help bring Jennifer home.   an angelic monkey
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #183 on: September 26, 2009, 02:57:04 PM »

Father fears Jennifer Kesse sold into sex
september 25, 2009 6:33 PM

The father of a Orlando woman who has been missing for nearly four years is helping raise awareness about the underground business that he believes took his daughter.
24-year-old Jennifer Kesse vanished with out a trace on January 24th, 2006.

Detectives have searched tirelessly, but found virtually nothing.

"Honestly, at this point, I think my daughter was trafficked," says father Drew Kesse.

Living with that dark belief, Kesse has educated himself on the black market that sends young American girls to the far corners of the earth.

"It's a $32 billion a year business," he says.

Eastern Europe, Japan and Korea are the most likely destinations for young Americans kidnapped into the slave trade, according to Kesse.

"A large majority are people who want an American woman for themselves," Kesse says.

102,000 people are missing on any given day in the United States. Kesse believes it's naive to think that some not over seas being used as sex slaves.

But instead of wallowing in the pain of not knowing what happened to his daughter, Drew and his wife Joyce have been advocates for missing persons.

Drew Kesse is president of the Florida Missing Children's Day Foundation. He will speak Saturday at a fundraiser that's been organized by Stop Child Trafficking Now.

Kesse says he and his wife have also reached out to others whose loved ones are missing, including the family of Tracy Ocasio, an Ocoee woman who went missing in May.

"I've had many conversations with Joe(Tracy's father)," Kesse said. "We helped set some searches with some people that we had used in the past."

Needless to say, it's an unfortunate way to make new friends.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/09/father-fears-jennifer-kesse-so.html

~~~~~~~~

I know he/they want to believe she is alive, but I don't think this is what happened to Jennifer 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: October 04, 2009, 10:29:59 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/10/4/kesse_featured_on_national_missing_persons_web_site.html

Kesse Featured On National Missing Persons Web Site
Sunday, October 04, 2009 9:51:58 AM
ORLANDO -- The case of missing Central Florida woman Jennifer Kesse is now featured on a new national Web site dedicated to finding those who have disappeared.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System, or NamUs, was set up by the National Forensic Science Technology Center in Largo for the U.S. Department of Justice.

The database was designed to compile and share detailed information among law enforcement agencies and the public about missing people.

Kesse has not been seen since vanishing from her Orlando home in January 2006.

“There needed to be a place where everyone could access it, so that people know they’re actively looking for their loved ones, and medical examiners and coroners know people are trying to help them identify the unidentified,” said Kevin Lothridge, CEO of the technology center.

The site also features a section where you can leave tips, which are then verified.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
FindingAnswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #185 on: November 09, 2009, 02:53:53 AM »

I think they have the guy who did this in custody but they need to connect him to the crime itself. It's just too much coincidence for one case.

A tribute to those who died at Fort Hood & all fallen soldiers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxJf9ZezTZE
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: November 09, 2009, 07:30:05 PM »

If you are talking about James Hataway, I disagree. I do not believe he has anything to do with it.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
FindingAnswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #187 on: November 09, 2009, 10:19:32 PM »

That is who I was talking about. I thought the very grainy video shots of the person outside the gate and his profile may very well fit his. I could be wrong of course but I think it is really worth checking to see if he owned a hat like that or was seen wearing one like it around the time of the disappearance.

The person responsible needs to be caught regardless if it is him or not. I just don't think he should be ruled out. There are coincidences of him being near and socializing at places where at least 2 missing women lived or visited. I would not rule him out completely at all.

JMO Nobody should be ruled out as far as i am concerned.

Nice to meet you on here BTW.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: November 11, 2009, 08:23:00 PM »

Family of missing woman getting threats

Published : Tuesday, 10 Nov 2009, 5:51 PM EST

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - In January of 2006 Drew Kesse’s daughter Jennifer Kesse vanished from her apartment near the Mall at Millenia. Now more worries for her father as police investigate death threats against him.

After Jennifer Kesse disappeared, www.jenniferkesse.com was set up to help find the missing girl. For years people have posted well wishes, encouragement, even tips on where the girl might be. And every morning Drew Kesse reads the guestbook portion of the site.

In the last few months some of the emails have taken a different tone. Some of the emails FOX 35 obtained say “I have a beef with you” and some, what he calls a full on threat on his life. “I know what you drive. I see where you live. I go where you like to go. I hope you all are not involved in any accidents.”

Kesse has blocked the IP address for the person or persons sending the threats. The Florida Department of Law Enforcement is now gathering all of the emails and FOX 35 has learned investigators have a good handle on who the person may be. Information will soon be sent to the state attorney to see if charges can be filed for cyber stalking.

But in the meantime the already distraught father has to worry that this person may take the emails one step further but he says he’s ready for what could happen next. “The thing that is not going to happen to the Kesses again is we are not going to be victimized and we will not become victims again.”

Last year threatening voicemails showed up on Drew Kesse's answering machine. Police investigated but the state attorney decided not to prosecute.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/orange_news/111009-kesse-threats

FindingAnswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #189 on: November 13, 2009, 02:22:16 AM »

NUT Thankyou for that latest info about the case.

That is sad about the threats. I cant believe people arent being prosecuted for this stuff.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: November 13, 2009, 09:18:32 AM »

Thanks Nut. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: December 04, 2009, 11:54:31 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-jennifer-kesse-man-claimed-killed-her-20091204,0,4319208.story

Report: Man who claimed he killed Jennifer Kesse expected in Geogia courtroom

8:06 AM EST, December 4, 2009

Scott Haley, who was indicted for making false claims about Kesse and other women, is expected to attend a hearing on the matter in the Hall County Court, according to media reports.

A man who claimed he killed Orlando resident Jennifer Kesse and other women is expected to appear in a Georgia courtroom today, WFTV.com is reporting.

Scott Haley, who was indicted for making false claims about Kesse and other women, is expected to attend a hearing on the matter in the Hall County Court, according to media reports.

He reportedly called himself the "catchmekiller" in a video on YouTube.

Kesse disappeared Jan. 24, 2006. Police think she was abducted at or near the Mosaic at Millenia condominium community.

Check back for updates.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: December 05, 2009, 06:36:19 AM »

http://www.gainesvilletimes.com/news/article/26849/
Man calls Internet hoax just a game
Pretrial hearing held in “catchmekiller” case
By Stephen Gurr
sgurr@gainesvilletimes.com
UPDATED  Dec. 5, 2009 12:59 a.m.
1 Image

A pair of anonymous videos posted on the Internet credited to the "catchmekiller" got Andrew Scott Haley plenty of attention.

What Haley called part of a "mystery game" and was later deemed a "hoax" by authorities had more than 15 law enforcement officers swarming through his Gainesville home during a February raid.

In a court hearing Friday, Haley testified that the arrival of officers at the upscale home he shared with his wife and mother-in-law placed him in fear.

"I was scared that I was going to go to jail," Haley said. "I thought I was wanted for murdering someone, all because of a game."

Haley is charged with tampering with evidence and providing false statements in connection with two videos that were posted on the Internet site YouTube.
According to the indictment, Haley, with his face and voice obscured, claimed to have killed Tara Grinstead, an Ocilla woman missing since 2005. The "catchmekiller" also claimed to have killed 16 people, according to the indictment.

On Friday, Judge David Burroughs viewed the pair of videos in question. Both are shorter than five minutes and feature an ominously-voiced person with face blacked out providing "clues."

Law enforcement officials first learned of the videos when one was linked to a Web page devoted to the case of missing Orlando woman Jennifer Kesse. Kesse, 28, and Grinstead, 31, both were featured in a February episode of the CBS television show "48 Hours."

Someone claiming to be the "catchmekiller" later phoned an Orlando television station to say the videos, which were taken down, were merely a game.

Authorities say the phone call and the Internet postings were traced back to Haley.

Officials say the hoax had to be pursued no matter how implausible, and cost hundreds of investigative personnel hours in two states.

Burroughs on Friday denied a defense motion to have Haley’s statement to the GBI suppressed. The judge, noting that Haley had signed a form waiving his Miranda rights, said the interview was given "freely and voluntarily."

The judge also upheld the search of a hospital room where authorities seized a laptop computer. Haley’s pregnant wife was being treated in a room at Northeast Georgia Medical Center where one Internet posting was traced, according to court testimony.

The defense is still expected to challenge the indictment as it applies to the facts of the case.

District attorney Lee Darragh has previously said while there are no specific laws in Georgia addressing Internet hoaxes, the charges used to indict Haley apply.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: December 05, 2009, 06:43:37 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0912/04/ijvm.01.html
Issue with Jane Velez Mitchell
Jane talks to Jennifer's parents.

<snipped>
The only substantial lead that has panned out thus far in Jennifer`s case is a possible connection between Jennifer`s disappearance and the disappearance of another Florida girl, Tracy Ocasio.

Now this man, James Hataway, has not been charged in that case but he was allegedly seen leaving a bar with Tracy right before she disappeared. Hataway`s ex-girlfriends told detectives he had a morbid interest in vampires, cannibalism, serial murderers. Hearing these details terrified Tracy`s distraught mom.

Listen to this.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

ELIZABETH OCASIO, MOTHER OF MISSING GIRL: I hope she didn`t suffer but with the way things are going and the more we learn about him, I don`t know if that is true or not.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Police say Hataway is a suspect in Tracy`s case but he has not been charged. So Drew, is there any kind of a connection, because Jennifer worked near where Hataway lives.

D. KESSE: You know, yes, there`s connections. There`s three or four of them, where he worked. He actually, the Taproom was actually two properties away from where Jennifer used to live two months beforehand. I have said many times, I have been in the Taproom myself handing out flyers. I believe he was from Tampa area at one point also, which is where Jennifer grew up. Yes, there are some commonalities there.

But we have to wait. He`s a bad guy.

~ Peter Frampton
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: January 01, 2010, 10:14:02 AM »

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL AT SCARED MONKEYS!!!

2010 is a new year and a time for new developments

Happy New Year 2010 … Wishing All a Happy, Safe and Joyous New Year

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/01/01/happy-new-year-2010-wishing-all-a-happy-safe-and-joyous-new-year/

I want to thank all the readers, listeners and commenters of Scared Monkeys.com, Scared Monkeys.net, MissingExploited.com, Scared Monkeys Radio and Blink on Crime. You have all made it a very truly memorable year.

Thanks to all moderators and admins that devote their time and the folks that send in the stories and to Vanderbilt for his fantastic artwork that inspires so many posts … Wising you all the best in 2010.

Hopefully we can get a conclusion for Jennifer Kesse in 2010!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: January 07, 2010, 07:48:56 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/22167635/detail.html
Reward Raised To $1M In Kesse Case
Family Says Offer Good For 6 Weeks

POSTED: Wednesday, January 6, 2010
UPDATED: 6:52 am EST January 7, 2010
Jennifer Kesse
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The family and friends of missing Orlando woman Jennifer Kesse have raised a reward for her return to $1 million.

Drew Kesse said the offer is only good for his daughter's safe return -- and only for the next month and a half. He said he would make an official statement Thursday morning.

He believes that his daughter became the victim of human trafficking. He said that after four years he hopes that whoever has Jennifer is ready to give her up.

Jennifer Kesse was last seen at her condo complex, The Mosaic, near the Mall at Millenia, in January 2006.
Drew Kesse said he was frustrated with Orlando police. He said investigators haven't told him anything lately.

Stay tuned to Local 6 and click back here more on this story.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: January 07, 2010, 07:51:18 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-jennifer-kesse-reward-million-20100106,0,5112822.story
Reward raised to $1 million for safe return of Jennifer Kesse
The Orlando woman has been missing for nearly 4 years
 By Susan Jacobson, Orlando Sentinel

12:34 a.m. EST, January 7, 2010
The family of missing Orlando woman Jennifer Kesse has raised the reward in her case to $1 million.

The catch? To collect, Kesse has to be returned unharmed by Feb. 24.

Kesse disappeared nearly four years ago on Jan. 24, 2006. Police think she was abducted at or near Mosaic at Millenia condominiums, where she lived. She was 24 years old at the time.

A 17-member panel brought together by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement was briefed on the case in September. So far, however, Kesse remains missing.

For more information, go to http://www.findjenniferkesse.com .

To report a tip, call the family tip line, 407-722-2162.

~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: January 07, 2010, 08:28:22 AM »

Oh how I wish this will help..... We are coming up on the 3 year missing mark. 3 years...no answers.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: January 07, 2010, 09:38:52 AM »

"He believes that his daughter became the victim of human trafficking."

I wonder what makes him think this to be true ?
There is apparently no evidence to suggest this.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: January 07, 2010, 10:00:38 AM »

"He believes that his daughter became the victim of human trafficking."

I wonder what makes him think this to be true ?
There is apparently no evidence to suggest this.

I have thought this for a very long time and the reason is because, she just vanished. I think this is what happened to Tracy Ocasio, too. Human trafficking is huge, with Atlanta being a main area for this. It would take no time at all to get someone from Fl to Atlanta and then poof, they are gone forever, sadly.

Maybe this is a way of coping for the Kesse's.....human trafficking would most likely mean Jennifer is alive. But I don't think this reward will bring any answers.....but who knows, miracles do happen.  My prayers are with them all.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.