March 29, 2024, 01:27:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JENNIFER KESSE, 24, 1/24/06, ORLANDO, FL #1 9/16/06 -  (Read 450082 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: January 07, 2010, 10:14:53 AM »

"He believes that his daughter became the victim of human trafficking."

I wonder what makes him think this to be true ?
There is apparently no evidence to suggest this.

I have thought this for a very long time and the reason is because, she just vanished. I think this is what happened to Tracy Ocasio, too. Human trafficking is huge, with Atlanta being a main area for this. It would take no time at all to get someone from Fl to Atlanta and then poof, they are gone forever, sadly.

Maybe this is a way of coping for the Kesse's.....human trafficking would most likely mean Jennifer is alive. But I don't think this reward will bring any answers.....but who knows, miracles do happen.  My prayers are with them all.

Do we have any other victims of such a crime ? Are there any other missing people missing ?
Who are the bad guys ?

I think this crime has many similarities to the culprit in the ocasi case and his pattern of behavior is similar.. Always a vehicle involved and leaving a vehicle in plain sight and he looks like the guy in the video..
Jennifer also went to the same club and shopping complex Tracy ocasi went missing from..
The only difference is This time in Tracy's case there was video and witness.

I think people are looking around the world for American Victims of forced human sexual servitude in other nations and Jennifer is well educated and resourceful. She could find a way to get info out if given enough time.

Anyways that is just my opinion and I am not discounting yours.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: January 07, 2010, 10:17:53 AM »

It has been more than 3 years since Jennifer’s Abduction, we understand that many visitors to this website are looking for more information about what happened to our daughter, Jennifer, from the beginning. We are very grateful to the local and national media for all the coverage that has been provided for Jennifer and to our search efforts - they have done a tremendous job. We cannot say enough about the support of residents in the Orlando/ Central Florida area and the volunteers who have come from all parts of our state and country, including tourists visiting the area who have donated their time to assist with our search efforts and continue to help us keep awareness for Jennifer high. And also to the incredible group of law enforcement officers and staff working daily trying to find the answers which will bring Jennifer home, where she belongs for the good or the bad – Jennifer needs to come home and for no ones sake more than her own. The heinous crime of Abduction is something no one should ever experience.

As means of re-capping Jennifer’s abduction - Jennifer, was reported missing when she failed to show up for work at Central Florida Investments, on the morning of Tuesday January 24th, 2006 in Orlando Fl. after a long weekend in St. Croix with her boyfriend and other friends (they Flew both ways, there was no cruise as some people think). For those of us close to Jennifer, we knew something was wrong immediately. If she was going to be late for work or a meeting she would call. In fact Jennifer had good routines she and her boyfriend (who lives hours away in south Florida and Jennifer in Orlando) called each other everyday while driving to work in the morning and would speak with each other every night before going to bed, having a long distance relationship, seeing each other on weekends and Holidays. On Monday, the morning of 1/23/06, Jennifer left her boyfriends home in south Florida and drove directly to work in Ocoee Fl, not going home first but directly to her work as she usually did when she stayed the weekend in south Florida. On the night of Monday January 23rd, Jennifer left work at approx 6pm, walking out of the building, where she worked with her boss and wishing each other a good evening and will meet again in the morning. That evening, Jennifer talked to her Father, Mother, Brother and later with some friends  and her boyfriend by phone as usual and that was the last anyone has seen or heard from Jennifer – Telephone call to her boyfriend at 9:57 pm 1/23/06 – Monday night.

Jennifer and her boyfriend did not talk the morning of Tuesday, January 24th. Her boyfriend called Jennifer at work and was told she had not arrived yet. When she did not show up for work, her employer immediately called us, her family, to see if we knew where Jennifer was, we tried to reach her at her condo and on her cell phone and computer but attempts were unsuccessful. Police were notified and the journey into Jennifer’s personal Hell began. Reaction was quick, within 2 hours of not being at work - her disappearance was known and being acted on by family and police. Upon reaching Jennifer’s condominium by mid afternoon, we found it normal.  Everything was clan and in place. She had obviously slept in her bed, taken a shower (wet towel and shower) and had a couple outfits on the bed she was choosing to wear. Her tracks seem to cease from when she left her condo for work usually around 7:30-7:45am each work day. By 4 pm, family and friends of Jennifer had fliers made and being distributed within the immediate area of her condominium located at Mosaic at Millenia condominiums next to the Mall at Meillenia, Orlando, Fl. and awareness has not stopped since.

On Thursday 1/26/06 at high noon, police were notified that Jennifer's car was abandoned in a condominium complex 1.2 miles down the same road from where she lived in The Huntington on the Green Condominiums at the corner of Texas and Americana Ave in Orlando, Fl.. Her car was parked by a Suspect (on video) who pulled into a visitors parking space waited 32 seconds to exit her car and walked away, never looking back. Please see the video of the Suspect on this website.  There is a reward of up to $10,000 for the identification and/or whereabouts of the Suspect. Tips may be called into the Family Tipline at 407-722-2162 or Orlando Police at 321-235-5300. There were valuables left in Jennifer’s car, so police do not feel it was for robbery or carjacking, but for Jennifer, herself.  Bloodhounds tracked a scent from where her car was found back to her condo complex losing the scent on Jennifer’s condo property. Thousands of tips have and CONTINUE to come in for which we are thankful for.

Jennifer is a strong, fun loving, career minded, responsible young woman. If she was running late to work she would have called which is why we all became concerned immediately. At no time had Jennifer shown signs of discontent with her life, relationships or work environment, quite the opposite in fact.

Jennifer’s case, even 3 years old now remains ACTIVE!!!! Extremely ACTIVE!!! The Orlando Police Department and all other agencies involved have been extremely professional, keeping us posted on a regular basis with honest and open lines of communication. We know they are doing everything in their power to help bring Jennifer home and so are we.

Please keep Jennifer in your thoughts and visit this website for updates and pass it on often to all you know – Awareness will find Jennifer. Please think about everyone you know - if you believe someone you know or suspect someone you may know or might be involved, please call Crimeline, 1-800-423-TIPS(8477) ($15,000 reward for information leading to Jennifer’s whereabouts) immediately and share that information it may be nothing or it may be the missing piece of information that will help bring Jennifer home . Thank you for caring, keeping Jennifer in the forefront of your minds and please never give up on her, someone knows something.

Joyce & Drew

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: January 08, 2010, 12:16:23 PM »

"He believes that his daughter became the victim of human trafficking."

I wonder what makes him think this to be true ?
There is apparently no evidence to suggest this.

I have thought this for a very long time and the reason is because, she just vanished. I think this is what happened to Tracy Ocasio, too. Human trafficking is huge, with Atlanta being a main area for this. It would take no time at all to get someone from Fl to Atlanta and then poof, they are gone forever, sadly.

Maybe this is a way of coping for the Kesse's.....human trafficking would most likely mean Jennifer is alive. But I don't think this reward will bring any answers.....but who knows, miracles do happen.  My prayers are with them all.

I am a huge supporter of Drew and Joyce. I think this investigation was so royally botched in the first 8 months it may be impossible without finding her, or a confession, to ever know what happened to her.

I know this may not be popular, but I am convinced if FDLE were to release some of the phone records in this case, it would generate leads.  If they believe their investigation is leading them to human trafficking, what would the harm be?

Edward, you are right again, she worked in the same area Ocasio disappeared...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: January 12, 2010, 08:01:16 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer show at 9pm ET:

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW...

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 08:50:08 PM by klaasend » Logged
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: January 19, 2010, 11:22:00 AM »

http://cjaye57.wordpress.com/2010/01/09/jennifer-kesse-beacon-of-hope-for-the-missing-january-23-2010/
Jennifer Kesse “Beacon of Hope for the Missing” January 23, 2010
Jennifer Kesse was abducted from her Orlando condo on Tuesday, January 24, 2006. The Kesse’s, their family and Jenn’s friends will mark the four year mark on Saturday, January 23, 2010 for the Jennifer Kesse “Beacon of Hope for the Missing” which will include Free Fingerprinting/ID for All Ages, a Blood Drive to give the gift of life in Jennifer’s honor, free face painting, personal safety information, Search & Rescue Teams with full equipment, Crimeline, Fire Engine, Bikers Against Child Abuse, Stop Child Trafficking, Child Abduction Response Team, and much more!

This year the Kesse’s made a big announcement that the REWARD for Jennifer’s safe return is $1 Million which expires on February 24, 2010. It brought Jenn’s story into the media spotlight once again and hopefully will encourage anyone who knows anything to come forward.

You don’t need to be at the event the entire time; just come to say HI and show your support. Kids, wives, husbands etc. are all invited.
Please pass this invite to everyone you know. Awareness is key, whether she’s been missing four days or four years. We will never give up our hopes of finding Jennifer.

From Jennifer’s family:

To Jennifer; Know that your family loves you- unconditionally. Your friends love you and a lot of people who you never met love you and care about you. Know we will not stop fighting to find you in every way we know how until you are with us again. Please know how much we are desperately trying to find you and will.

Drew, Joyce & Logan Kesse

View Bulletin on Facebook |Go to Cause

source: http://webmail.aol.com/

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: January 23, 2010, 07:43:27 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/1/23/4_years_later_kesses_up_ante.html
 4 Years Later, Kesses Up Ante
Saturday, January 23, 2010 6:32:20 AM
Reported byMark Jenkins

ORLANDO -- Sunday marks four years since Jennifer Kesse disappeared from her Orlando home.

Kesse was 24 when she vanished on Jan. 24, 2006. Her car was found a few days later, about a mile away from her condominium.

Surveillance video showed a man using her car not long after she disappeared. Investigators said they had very few clues and made no arrests, but they believe Kesse was abducted.

Four years later, there have been no new leads, but as the case grows colder and colder, Kesse’s family continues working to try to make sure their heartbreak doesn’t happen to anyone else.

Jennifer’s parents, Drew and Joyce Kesse, are once again hosting a community safety event Saturday.

The “Beacon of Hope for the Missing” event includes free fingerprinting and ID cards for children, personal safety training and even a martial arts school.

The event runs from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Mall at Millenia. The public has been urged to participate.
As for the Jennifer Kesse case, her family has upped the ante, hoping the event can serve as an outlet to collect new leads.

The reward for information leading to Jennifer’s safe return has gone from $1,000 to $1 million.

If you have information, don’t wait: That $1 million reward will only be offered until Feb. 24.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: January 23, 2010, 11:42:03 AM »

Tomorrow will be 4 years.  God bring her family some peace, you are in my prayers everyday and always...Lovinlife
 an angelic monkey

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: January 23, 2010, 07:25:41 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/1/23/4_years_later_kesses_up_ante.html
 4 Years Later, Kesse’s Parents Up Ante
Saturday, January 23, 2010 5:57:49 PM
Reported by Mark Jenkins and Emily Lampa

ORLANDO -- Sunday marks four years since Jennifer Kesse disappeared from her Orlando home.

Kesse was 24 when she vanished on Jan. 24, 2006. Her car was found a few days later, about a mile away from her condominium.

Surveillance video showed a man using her car not long after she disappeared. Investigators said they had very few clues and made no arrests, but they believe Kesse was abducted.

Four years later, there have been no new leads, but as the case grows colder, Kesse’s family continues working to try to make sure their heartbreak doesn’t happen to anyone else.

Jennifer’s parents, Drew and Joyce Kesse, hosted a community safety event Saturday.

The “Beacon of Hope for the Missing” event included free fingerprinting and ID cards for children, personal safety training and even a martial arts school.

The event took place from from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Mall at Millenia.

As for the Jennifer Kesse case, her family has upped the ante, hoping the event can serve as an outlet to collect new leads.
The reward for information leading to Jennifer’s safe return has gone from $1,000 to $1 million.  And $10,000 to find a person of interest in the investigation.

The rewards will only be offered until Feb. 24.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: January 24, 2010, 08:40:29 AM »

http://www.tmcnet.com/usubmit/-despite-threats-search-goes-/2010/01/24/4586842.htm
[January 24, 2010]     

Despite threats, search goes on
BRADENTON, Jan 24, 2010 (The Bradenton Herald - McClatchy-Tribune Information Services via COMTEX) -- Drew and Joyce Kesse's lives changed forever on this day four years ago.

Their daughter -- and oldest child -- was abducted near her Orlando condominium.
Jennifer Kesse, a 24-year-old financial analyst, left her home on Jan 24, 2006, to go to work.

She never made it. There were no signs of struggle at her condo.

Since Jennifer's disappearance, her parents, who live in Bradenton, have turned their vehicles into mobile billboards with images of Jennifer and phone numbers, hit the national television circuit, and started a Web site flooded with images of her and information about her case.
They've done it all in the hopes that someday Jennifer might be found.
Her story has even been featured on the Maury Povich and the Montel Williams shows, which are replayed heavily abroad, according to her father.
"People are aware of Jennifer," said Drew Kesse. "She's all over." Yet while many people have reached out to the family with words of encouragement, the intense media exposure has come at a price.
There have been countless threats, Drew said, in written form on the guest book at www.jenniferkesse.com and a some by phone.

Pictures of a smiling Jennifer with sandy blonde hair and green eyes have been copied off her family's Web site and used on dating and adult Web sites.

A man in Ghana heard Jennifer's story and said he was holding her for $6.2 million.

Another man, Andrew S. Haley, made a video toting himself as the "Catch Me Killer" on YouTube and claimed to kill 16 people, including Jennifer, according to an indictment filed last year in Hall County, Ga. He offered to give clues to see if people could catch him.

Authorities did catch him, but he never killed anyone. He faces charges of making false statements.

"It's weird crap," Drew said.

But it hasn't all been like that.
On their Web site, one person writes, "My heart goes out to your family. I can't even begin to understand how you feel." Others ask questions about Jennifer: "The folks on the forum are starving for information about Jennifer, everyday things, that might seem unimportant to most people. ... Did she have long term goals? What is her favorite color? What is her favorite take out food?" People in more than 60 countries have contacted the Kesses to say they've heard Jennifer's story, Drew Kesse said.

The threats begin Things took a sinister turn, however, when someone began making veiled threats on the family's Web site.

"I know what you drive. I see where you live. I go where you go. ... I hope you're not in an accident," read one entry in the guest book, obtained through court documents.

Threat after threat followed. The last being just last week. Drew Kesse said he has removed 100 pages off the Web site from the same person.

"Don't threaten someone's family who has been taken and we don't even know where she is now. Don't do that to my family," Kesse said.

A man also left threatening phone messages a couple of years ago on the family's Bradenton voice mail, saying "You're gonna pay," and that the Kesses' son was next, according to court documents.
The Orlando Police Department forwarded telephone logs to Bradenton Police and the case was forwarded to the State Attorney's Office in Oct. 2007. They named a 27-year-old Ferndale man as a suspect, but he has never been formally charged, according to reports.

The state declined to file on the case at the time because the voice on the machine "was left in a distorted manner," according to court documents.

Drew Kesse continues to block the IP address of the threatening poster's computer, but the suspect, or suspects, continues to get new IP addresses, he says. When it was traced back to a residence by a Webmaster and prosecutors, it matched the same location that the Kesses received the harassing phone calls, he said.

Last month the Kesses filed injunctions in court to protect themselves.

However, Manatee County Circuit Court Judge Janette Dunnigan denied the motion for the injunction because the identity could not be proven and the threat was not considered credible by legal standards.

Dunnigan declined to comment for this story because the decision was made in closed chambers The State Attorney's Office also declined comment.

Protection in the law? According to local authorities, nothing in state law protects the Kesses from harassment online.
Florida currently does not have a menacing threats law for electronic media, according to legal experts.

While the state does have a cyber stalking law, the threats have to be considered credible -- meaning the person has to have the means to carry out the action and the threat must explicitly state harm or death against a person's life.

As for the online threats the Kesses are receiving, Mark Lipinski, a criminal defense attorney based in Bradenton, said the language in the threats has to be more explicit and credible to prosecute.

"He's being menacing, but there's no statute in Florida that would cover that," he said. "It's close. It's inching toward the line, but it just isn't enough." Investigators are also challenged in placing a person behind the keyboard if they won't cooperate in an interview.

Bradenton Police Department Detective Jim Curulla said aside from the language sometimes not meeting requirements, it's difficult to prove who is sitting at the computer.

"When you go to do family interviews and everyone lawyers up, you can't prove who's using the computer and it's unfortunate," he said. "That's why the state can't prosecute. They can't prove beyond a reasonable doubt who's doing it." "Everyone feels bad for the Kesses and everyone's trying to help, but unfortunately everything I've sent over to the state gets declined." With that in mind, Drew Kesse is supporting a proposed bill in the upcoming session of the Florida Legislature that would include a provision focusing on online threats to kill or do harm to a person or their family. The violation would be a second-degree felony.

The bill was introduced by Rep. Janet Adkins R-Fernadina Beach.

"The intent is to bring the legislation into the 21st century and be able to include things like e-mails and sites like Facebook," said Larry Williams, a legislative aid to Adkins.

The bill, HB317, is divided into two parts and features an addition to the Florida state law on threats.

The first half focuses on threats being made during domestic violence, but it's the second portion of the bill that makes online written communication -- even if its anonymous -- that contains threats to kill or do bodily harm to a person or their family members a second degree felony.

"It's going to give teeth to the police and say you can't do that," Kesse said.

Lipinski said the bill would need to be reworded to include menacing language rather than threats for harm in order to make a difference in a case like the Kesses.

Fletcher Baldwin, a law professor at the University of Florida who specializes in cyber crime, said a law specifically dealing with online threats is long overdue.
We turned the corner long ago. You have to have different focus when dealing with online threats. Invasion of privacy is not the issue here. You put yourself out in the public arena and you threaten people's lives. That's not right," he said.

'We just want her found' Amid the threats and spectre of court injunctions, the Kesses travel each year to Orlando to raise awareness about Jennifer's disappearance and educate others about safety.

The annual safety event, which was held Saturday, has grown each year to include free fingerprinting and IDing to anyone at the Mall at Millenia in Orlando.

This year a group of individuals is offering a $1 million reward leading to Jennifer's safe return by Feb. 24.

"Somebody knows. We just try to keep awareness up everywhere. The leads are better than ever before," Drew Kesse said.

Orlando Police Department Sgt. Barbara Jones said the detectives have received more than 1,000 tips in the case.
Whatever comes in we sort through and follow up. Anytime you get media coverage, you'll get some. Some of it will be good and some of it will be bad," she said. "Of course the tip we need unfortunately hasn't come in yet. Jennifer is still missing." And despite the threats they've received, the Kesse family will continue to look for Jennifer.

"Tell me something else to do and I'll do it. We have unconditional love for Jennifer, Kesse said.

"It doesn't matter about us. We just want her found. It's all about love for Jennifer. Period." Anyone with any information about Jennifer can contact the Crime Line at (407)423-8477 or the Orlando Police Department at (407)246-2470.

To see more of The Bradenton Herald or to subscribe to the newspaper, go to http://www.bradenton.com. Copyright (c) 2010, The Bradenton Herald, Fla.

Distributed by McClatchy-Tribune Information Services. For reprints, email tmsreprints@permissionsgroup.com, call 800-374-7985 or 847-635-6550, send a fax to 847-635-6968, or write to The Permissions Group Inc., 1247 Milwaukee Ave., Suite 303, Glenview, IL 60025, USA.

~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #209 on: January 27, 2010, 07:14:17 PM »

Jennifer's parents are coming up on JVM show on Headline news channel...

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: January 28, 2010, 06:44:10 AM »

JVM Transcript 01/27/10  http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/27/ijvm.01.html

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: January 31, 2010, 09:02:31 AM »

http://www.bradenton.com/opinion/story/2012107.html
Published: Thursday, Jan. 28, 2010
Updated: Thursday, Jan. 28, 2010
Enact stronger law on threatening Web posts BRADENTON HERALD EDITORIAL | Bradenton case shows weakness of current code

This is undoubtedly one case where there ought to be a law. Society must catch up to the malevolence all too prevalent on the Internet. Some should be deemed criminal.

The case in point: Drew and Joyce Kesse have been living a parent’s worst nightmare for the past four years — the unsolved abduction of their 24-year-old daughter, Jennifer, in Orlando. The Bradenton couple’s efforts to secure information about their daughter’s disappearance includes an Internet site stocked with images, appearances on national television and other publicity.

Their determined and admirable efforts have generated a great deal of sympathy, encouragement and leads, especially in postings on the Web at www.jennifer kesse.com.

Compounding their anguish, though, are the miscreants and parasites who exhibit twisted behavior and threatening comments via the Internet — all beyond the pale. “Weird crap,” Drew Kesse told Herald reporter Beth Burger for an in-depth article Sunday on the fourth anniversary of Jennifer’s kidnapping.

One lowlife attempted to extort millions, maintaining he held her for ransom. Another even claimed to have killed her along with more than a dozen others in a YouTube video.

But the veiled threats from one person — posted across some 100 pages on the family’s Web site — are deeply disturbing.

Plus, someone left threatening phone messages, one stating: “You’re gonna pay.” With some detective work by a Webmaster and prosecutors, the Kesses discovered the source of the phone calls matched the residence of the threatening poster’s computer.
Unfortunately, the Kesses have discovered that as abhorrent as all this is, criminal it is not.

The Manatee County Circuit Court declined to grant the family an injunction in the case, ruling the perpetrator’s identity had not been proven and the threat was not credible enough by legal standards.

Florida lacks a law against menacing threats delivered via electronic media. The state’s cyber stalking law requires threats be credible, which means the comments must be explicit about personal harm or death and the perpetrator must have the means to execute the threat.

Apparently, the Kesses’ tormentor has not quite crossed that line. In addition, proving who’s working the keyboard beyond a reasonable doubt is difficult without witness cooperation or a confession.

Come March when the regular session of the state Legislature convenes, lawmakers will be met by a bill that makes online written communication with threats of bodily harm or death a second-degree felony. That would cover e-mail, social networking sites like Facebook and postings on sites such as www.jenniferkesse.com.

In Burger’s report, Bradenton criminal defense attorney Mark Lipinski advocated the legislation include menacing communication as well — which would then cover the Kesses’ case.

Nobody should have to endure that kind of endless and senseless harassment. Florida law needs to catch up to technology and provide protections from these kinds of online threats, which should be considered terrorism of a sort.

~ Peter Frampton
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #212 on: February 07, 2010, 12:04:14 PM »

Sorry OT but is Blink around? This new story may be worth keeping an eye on in re: Ocasio and Kesse.

http://www.wesh.com/news/22490987/detail.html

Missing Woman Last Seen Leaving Downtown Orlando

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Police are searching for a missing woman last seen leaving downtown Orlando early Sunday morning.

Authorities said Amy Renee Hickman, 25, was last seen in the 10 block of W. Church Street wearing a black short, black capri pants and black heels. She stands 5 feet 4 inches tall, weighs about 155 pounds and has long, blonde hair and green eyes.

Police said Hickman left a local bar at about 2 a.m. with friends and a man. They went somewhere to eat until about 3:30 a.m., police said.

I started a thread for Amy Hickman in SM's Missing Person area
MB  Link:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7082.msg1068849#msg1068849
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 02:09:26 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: February 09, 2010, 10:58:02 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7082.0
Amy Hickman was located safe

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: February 12, 2010, 08:29:43 AM »

Human remains found in St. Cloud
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-body-found-stcloud-20100211,0,3454013.story
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 02:19:48 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: February 17, 2010, 05:20:28 PM »

Bones ID'd as Andrew Johnson
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-osceola-skeleton-murder-20100217,0,5586717.story

Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #216 on: February 19, 2010, 09:53:18 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-jennifer-kesse-search-20100219,0,4346114.story

Police searching a field today due to a tip
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: February 19, 2010, 10:44:48 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/22610182/detail.html

Tip Prompts New Search For Missing Orlando Woman

Posted: 9:19 am EST February 19, 2010Updated: 10:31 am EST February 19, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Orlando Police Department is searching a wooded area Friday morning near Oak Ridge Road and Wakulla Way (see map), west of Orange Blossom Trail, after receiving a tip in the case of missing Orlando woman Jennifer Kesse.

“I am shaking right now. This one is off the charts,” Jennifer’s father Drew told WFTV reporter Ryan Hughes Friday morning. “It is hitting very hard.”

The Orlando Police Department, FDLE and Investigations are following up a tip in the Jennifer Kesse Missing/Endangered Adult Case," investigators wrote in a morning release.

OPD has dispatched an Emergency Response Team to a vacant field related to the case. Investigators said "any areas of interest will be thoroughly examined."

Skywitness 9 was over the area being searched Friday morning (images | raw video) and it showed a large backhoe in one specific area with two or three individuals on their knees searching. They were occasionally pulling items out from the earth, including cloth that was put into a bucket, but it was unclear what they are or if they have any relation to the search for Jennifer Kesse.

At least one dozen investigators are on the scene and the entire area is blocked off.

(snipped)

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: February 19, 2010, 10:56:13 AM »

Thanks Klaas.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: February 19, 2010, 10:59:34 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-jennifer-kesse-search-20100219,0,4346114.story
Jennifer Kesse: Police searching field after tip
Uncategorized — posted by willoughby mariano on February, 19 2010 10:45 AM

By Amy L. Edwards and Walter Pacheco, Orlando Sentinel

10:22 a.m. EST, February 19, 2010

* EmailE-mail
    * printPrint
    * increase text size decrease text size Text Size

State law-enforcement officials are digging in an empty field in south Orlando this morning after police received a tip regarding the disappearance of Jennifer Kesse.

Carol Frederick of the Florida Department of Law Enforcement said agents are at the site, just west of Orange Blossom Trail, between Oak Ridge Road and Wakulla Way.

Aerial shots showed agents digging in the dirt, sifting it and putting samples of the soil in tall orange plastic buckets.

Sgt. Barbara Jones of the Orlando Police Department said they were called to that area sometime around 9 a.m. Jones did not confirm when they received the tip or who called it in to the Police Department.

Kesse disappeared Jan. 24, 2006. Police think she was abducted at or near the Mosaic at Millenia condominium community.

Check back for updates.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.