March 29, 2024, 12:22:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JENNIFER KESSE, 24, 1/24/06, ORLANDO, FL #1 9/16/06 -  (Read 450073 times)
cherry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #280 on: May 14, 2011, 10:58:16 PM »

Thanks for the heads up on Jennifer's Birthday.!!!
Thinking of you always, especially this week.
I may have a grandchild born one day this week. Hope it's on Jenn's B-day. an angelic monkey
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: May 14, 2011, 11:15:05 PM »

Thanks for the heads up on Jennifer's Birthday.!!!
Thinking of you always, especially this week.
I may have a grandchild born one day this week. Hope it's on Jenn's B-day. an angelic monkey

Welcome to Scared Monkeys cherry!  Best wishes on the upcoming birth of your grandchild. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: June 01, 2011, 06:41:53 AM »

http://newsok.com/tv-show-profiles-missing-welch-girls/article/3572631
Missing Oklahoma girls’ case to be on TV again
“Vanished with Beth Holloway” will profile case of two Welch teens who have been missing since 1999.
BY SHEILA STOGSDILL    Comment on this article 0
Published: May 30, 2011

::snipping2::
In addition to the Welch girls, another story will be shown during the hour long program involving 24-year-old Jennifer Kesse, she said.

Kesse vanished on Jan. 24, 2006, in Orlando, Fla. Her car was discovered two days after her disappearance about a mile from her condominium complex.

Read more: http://newsok.com/missing-oklahoma-girls-case-to-be-on-tv-again/article/3572631#ixzz1O1HVlOjO

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: June 01, 2011, 06:45:55 AM »

Here is a link to watch episodes of Vanished as they become available.
http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/vanished-with-beth-holloway

Mondays at 10 pm/9c

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: July 05, 2011, 03:31:39 AM »

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: July 05, 2011, 03:32:29 AM »

The clothing might be a key to where this person works and where they would buy this particular clothing or job they would work at.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: July 20, 2011, 10:13:27 AM »

http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta/court-upholds-conviction-in-1005782.html
Atlanta News 4:30 p.m. Friday, July 8, 2011
Court upholds conviction in ‘catchmekiller' hoax case

By Bill Rankin

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

The Georgia Supreme Court on Friday upheld one conviction but threw out another in a case involving a Gainesville man who used the moniker "catchmekiller" in YouTube videos and falsely claimed to have killed 16 people.

Haley also claimed to have information about an Orlando woman, Jennifer Kesse, who disappeared in 2006. Her father found out about it and contacted law enforcement.

Haley indicated he knew where the bodies were located and promised his online viewers he'd leave them clues if they followed along. He also promised to eventually disclose his identity, but warned, "Don't try to chase me. ... Don't try to catch me."

After issuing subpoenas to Google and YouTube, authorities eventually tracked down Haley's identity through his Internet Protocol address. When confronted, he acknowledged carrying out the hoax and was arrested.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: August 08, 2011, 03:01:17 PM »

http://www.pr.com/press-release/340353
Parents of Woman Abducted Thank Representative William Snyder for the Implementation of His DNA Legislation
The law will facilitate the taking of DNA samples from felony suspects following arrests. Parents of missing girl say thank you, applaud Representative Snyder's crucial efforts.
Stuart, FL, July 27, 2011

Stuart, FL, July 27, 2011 --(PR.com)-- On January 24, 2006, 25-year-old Jennifer Kesse vanished, without a trace, from the Orlando area. Despite enormous media attention and untold man hours of work by Orlando and federal law enforcement agencies, Jennifer Kesse is still missing and the case is unsolved. Her parents, Drew and Joyce Kesse, began a nationwide effort to reduce the amount of incidences such as this. The Kesses identified the early sampling of DNA as being of paramount importance in these types of cases. They were assisted in their struggle by John Walsh, a renowned advocate in these matters.

~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: August 23, 2011, 10:44:15 AM »

http://www.pr.com/press-release/340353
Parents of Woman Abducted Thank Representative William Snyder for the Implementation of His DNA Legislation
The law will facilitate the taking of DNA samples from felony suspects following arrests. Parents of missing girl say thank you, applaud Representative Snyder's crucial efforts.
Stuart, FL, July 27, 2011

Stuart, FL, July 27, 2011 --(PR.com)-- On January 24, 2006, 25-year-old Jennifer Kesse vanished, without a trace, from the Orlando area. Despite enormous media attention and untold man hours of work by Orlando and federal law enforcement agencies, Jennifer Kesse is still missing and the case is unsolved. Her parents, Drew and Joyce Kesse, began a nationwide effort to reduce the amount of incidences such as this. The Kesses identified the early sampling of DNA as being of paramount importance in these types of cases. They were assisted in their struggle by John Walsh, a renowned advocate in these matters.

thanks for the updates Trimm.
Watched the re-run of Jennifer's story last night on television.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: September 09, 2011, 06:34:02 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-jennifer-kesse-missing-people-orlando-20110909,0,126055.story
Jennifer Kesse, other missing people get billboard space this weekend
Compiled by Orlando Sentinel

3:58 p.m. EDT, September 9, 2011
Photographs of Jennifer Kesse of Orlando and other missing Floridians will appear on electronic billboards across the state through this weekend as part of the Florida Missing Children's Day.

~ Peter Frampton
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: September 09, 2011, 07:48:36 PM »

I cannot believe that I haven't followed her case.  I live so close and I feel so bad now.  I have a question.  So I don't have to go back through everything...can anyone tell me which direction the person of interest left the Huntington Condos/Apts?  I would like to make a list of all of the places of business within walking distance and see if the uniforms match what this guy was wearing.  He seems to be dressed in a uniform.  It would be easier if I know what direction he went in.  I may be able to figure it out but thought maybe someone recalls that.  Thanks in advance.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #291 on: September 09, 2011, 08:38:23 PM »

I cannot believe that I haven't followed her case.  I live so close and I feel so bad now.  I have a question.  So I don't have to go back through everything...can anyone tell me which direction the person of interest left the Huntington Condos/Apts?  I would like to make a list of all of the places of business within walking distance and see if the uniforms match what this guy was wearing.  He seems to be dressed in a uniform.  It would be easier if I know what direction he went in.  I may be able to figure it out but thought maybe someone recalls that.  Thanks in advance.

Great idea labubske!  I don't know what direction off hand, but I'll check around and see if I can find anything that says which direction he went.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: September 09, 2011, 08:45:17 PM »

Great idea labubske!  I don't know what direction off hand, but I'll check around and see if I can find anything that says which direction he went.

Thanks so much.  You probably already know this...but if you pull up a view of Downing St. Orlando, FL you will see the condos and it looks like that video was taken by the pool gate...not sure but it looks possible (unless someone else already knows).  So, it gives numerous businesses in that area...so, I have been looking up that business and finding images to compare them to.  The mall isn't far either...and possibly he took a cab...but, I think there is a reason that he parked it there and walked.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: September 09, 2011, 08:54:01 PM »

As a matter of fact...I will drive over to Orlando on Sunday and check the area out for myself.  I should have already done that.  I think that many believe that it is Hataway in that video.  I read somewhere that he has a history of working in grocery stores and Starbucks...along with dragging ponds (Here is where I found that):
http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/06/05/prime-suspect-in-disappearance-of-ocoee-woman-tracy-ocasio-james-hataway-linked-to-jennifer-kesse/

There is a Winn Dixie and Publix right around the corner, but I am sure police would have checked that out.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: September 09, 2011, 08:57:26 PM »

Thanks so much.  You probably already know this...but if you pull up a view of Downing St. Orlando, FL you will see the condos and it looks like that video was taken by the pool gate...not sure but it looks possible (unless someone else already knows).  So, it gives numerous businesses in that area...so, I have been looking up that business and finding images to compare them to.  The mall isn't far either...and possibly he took a cab...but, I think there is a reason that he parked it there and walked.

You're welcome, I haven't found a direction yet, but here's a couple things that might help...I hope.

http://www.wftv.com/news/13338923/detail.html

The video shows Jennifer Kesse's black Chevy Malibu driving into the Huntington on the Green condos around noon on the very day the 24-year-old failed to show up to work. The driver meticulously parks the car, even adjusting his parking before leaving the car. He walks all the way around the pool and then he was captured on surveillance snapshots from a different camera.

Have you looked at these?

http://www.jenniferkesse.com/arial/arial1.jpg

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: September 09, 2011, 09:20:15 PM »

Thanks Texasmom.  I hadn't seen those.  Very helpful.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: September 09, 2011, 09:46:39 PM »

Thanks Texasmom.  I hadn't seen those.  Very helpful.

YW!   

Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #297 on: October 01, 2011, 10:21:29 PM »

I've always thought it looked like a judo or karate uniform. And that it might be a girl. Would be interested to know if there is a martial arts place around, but the person in the video might have been picked up by someone else.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: January 06, 2012, 12:10:01 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/010612-police-searching-wooded-area-for-jennifer-kesse

Police searching wooded area for Jennifer Kesse

Map of area is included in article.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: January 06, 2012, 12:20:29 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/30149550/detail.html
OPD Launches New Search In Kesse Case
Officers Search Near International Drive
POSTED: 10:34 am EST January 6, 2012

Kesse's father, Drew Kesse, said officers contacted him at 7:30 a.m. on Friday to say they would be searching in the area throughout the day.

Searchers are looking near the area of 13000 South International Drive

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.