March 28, 2024, 10:11:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JENNIFER KESSE, 24, 1/24/06, ORLANDO, FL #1 9/16/06 -  (Read 449996 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: January 18, 2012, 06:33:06 PM »

I was going to say and maybe I'm wrong, but my gut feelings think she is still alive, not dead.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: January 18, 2012, 06:54:52 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/
posted by halboedeker on January, 18 2012 5:58 PM
 ::snipping2::
Where’s Casey? Some of us just don’t care. The focus on Anthony takes away attention from people who desperately need to be found.

We had a stunning reminder today in Orlando, when a new push was announced to find Jennifer Kesse, who vanished six years ago. A task force of 19 experts, including Chief Medical Examiner Jan Garavaglia, has been assembled to study the case.

Jennifer’s self-deprecating mother, Joyce, was a profile in courage and tenacity. At a news conference, Joyce said, “We know that she is not the only missing person. We just might happen to be the family with the biggest mouth. … We’re not going away until we have a resolution.”

Orlando Police Chief Paul Rooney said he knew the Kesse family had been living a nightmare all the time Jennifer has been gone.

Michelle Parker, the mother of twins, remains missing. She disappeared in November shortly after her appearance on ”The People’s Court” aired nationwide.  Her family has kept the attention on Michelle through frequent TV appearances. Michelle, too, is blessed with a family with a big mouth.

Finding Kesse and Parker will do some good.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: January 18, 2012, 07:03:50 PM »

I was going to say and maybe I'm wrong, but my gut feelings think she is still alive, notdead.

Very interesting Kermit.  I really hadn't given much consideration that Jennifer could still be alive, but come to think of it, has there been anything showing she is no longer living?  No blood found etc.?    I hope the renewed investigation can shed some light on Jennifer's case.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: January 18, 2012, 08:52:03 PM »

Link to Dana Pretzer show:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: January 18, 2012, 09:06:23 PM »

Show is just starting.  Will begin with this case.  Blink and hopefully Drew Kesse if he's not too sick. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: January 18, 2012, 09:09:45 PM »

Very nice message from Drew Kesse.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: January 18, 2012, 09:11:39 PM »

It's really too bad he's not feeling well enough to be on Dana's Show tonight. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: January 18, 2012, 09:16:47 PM »

It is and you know he'd be on if he could.  He's no stranger to the show.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: January 18, 2012, 09:20:13 PM »

It is and you know he'd be on if he could.  He's no stranger to the show.

Yes, I've heard him on Dana's show before.  It would have been great to hear him again tonight.  I hold him in such high esteem for his  tireless efforts to find his daughter. 

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: January 18, 2012, 09:22:25 PM »

Sadly the original Orlando investigators on the Jennifer Kesse case sound like Aruba LE.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: January 18, 2012, 09:27:21 PM »

I was going to say and maybe I'm wrong, but my gut feelings think she is still alive, notdead.

Very interesting Kermit.  I really hadn't given much consideration that Jennifer could still be alive, but come to think of it, has there been anything showing she is no longer living?  No blood found etc.?    I hope the renewed investigation can shed some light on Jennifer's case.

It just seems to me that the fact that there is most likely someone else involved who drove her car and parked it and walked
away tells me that more then one male is involved.

In light of Blinks investigation of this Campo guy being what seems to be obsessed with Jennifer, leads me to think that perhaps it's a sex trafficking type of crime.  If someone wanted to rape/murder her, they would have done so at her condo I would think, not as Blink pointed out on her blog - out in the open.

If I remember correctly some time ago when the case was first brought to light I think that there were some other men in the country illegally and lived or worked close to Jennifer.

It may be just me, but the way the guy in the video surveillance tape is dressed seems like a clue as to who he is and where he works or hangs out. Khaki pants with white t-shirt and black leather looking shoe.  I mean it doesn't look like a construction worker. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: January 18, 2012, 09:27:47 PM »

Sadly the original Orlando investigators on the Jennifer Kesse case sound like Aruba LE.

It's just crazy the two original detectives on the case kept no notes on the case.   

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: January 18, 2012, 09:30:10 PM »

Hopefully, Dana can have Drew on next week if he's feeling better.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: January 18, 2012, 09:34:39 PM »

Great interview Blink & Dana!! 

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: January 18, 2012, 09:37:25 PM »

I like the way Dana says Scared Monkeys radio! He has the perfect radio voice.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: January 18, 2012, 09:40:10 PM »

Blink,

If you read here - would you expound a bit (if you can) about the men who were in the country illegally?
I can't find my notes, but I recall searching on maps of the area at one time and looking into a pizza place nearby that they may have been employed at.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: January 18, 2012, 09:41:30 PM »

I like the way Dana says Scared Monkeys radio! He has the perfect radio voice.

There is a local station in SoCal, it's on KNX , news radio station (A.M.) 1070 and the main guy on it sounds a lot like Dana to me.  Dana has such a great voice and is such a good interviewer. 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: January 19, 2012, 12:14:28 AM »

Muffy Bee, Red, Klaas, Kermit-  I so appreciate the kind words.

Drew, Joyce and Logan went through the largest search effort to date in Jenn's case, the death of Joyce's father- (Logan and Jennifer's beloved Grandfather) and significant developments in the search for their daughter - in one week.

To say it was a "rough one" is an understatement and I know you will all will join me as you have previously, in your thoughts and prayers for them. 

That said, I feel traction in this case for the first time in 6 years.

I felt optimistic at Chief Rooney's words today- and I DO NOT endorse lightly in a case that has had it's share of hiccups.

Thank you for the support of this case, and stay the course.

In monkyness-

B

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: January 19, 2012, 12:24:15 AM »

Always great work Blink.  I really hope new eyes will pull all of this together and an arrest will be made and Jennifer will be brought home.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: January 19, 2012, 06:24:59 AM »

http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Johnny_Campos_2516080/

Johnny Campos
1-16-2006  08:32 AM

Personal Information
Lake County

Johnny Alberto Campos
Sex   : M
Block   : 900 Georgetown Ave
Birth Place   : SAN JOSE,CR   City   : CLERMONT, FL
Occupation   : MANAGER   Zip   : 34711

Arrest Information

Arrest Date   : 1-16-2006   Arrested By   : LAKE COUNTY S.O.
Time Booked   : 08:32      

What always stuck out to me about this case was this man. It doesn't look like this is Johnny Campos which the question is
who would Johnny know that would help him move the car using Jennifer's key. Also, if you look at the clothing - it looks like khaki pants and those shoes if memory serves me I think there is a target store nearby where these items could have been purchased. The hair also looks pulled up maybe in a bun I think. Which indicates someone with longer hair. The SHOE is of particular interest to me because of the size, note how long it is.

Is it possible this suspect is a woman, disguised as a man?  suspect has a long neck, small through the rounded shoulders and above the waist. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.