April 19, 2024, 01:11:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JENNIFER KESSE, 24, 1/24/06, ORLANDO, FL #1 9/16/06 -  (Read 452781 times)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: January 26, 2012, 07:56:27 PM »

Kermit, Cricketers Arms is a bar, it is hyperlinked in the piece.

That is an Cricket Club, an apt building with no affiliation to Jenn whatsoever, just to clarify.

When Jenn was at Cricketers Arms there it was located on International Drive.

http://www.cricketersarmspub.com/
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: January 26, 2012, 10:02:22 PM »

Kermit, Cricketers Arms is a bar, it is hyperlinked in the piece.

That is an Cricket Club, an apt building with no affiliation to Jenn whatsoever, just to clarify.

When Jenn was at Cricketers Arms there it was located on International Drive.

http://www.cricketersarmspub.com/

Blink - Kermmee finally got it!

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: January 27, 2012, 10:53:59 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2012/01/25/the-jennifer-kesse-case-six-years-of-fears-tears-and-degrees-heat-up-the-hunt/

The Jennifer Kesse Case: Six Years of Fears, Tears and Degrees Heat Up The Hunt

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: January 31, 2012, 08:30:42 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW TONIGHT AT 9PM ET:

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AT 9PM ET:
http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: January 31, 2012, 09:43:13 PM »

Drew Kesse is right.  It's the parents/family of the missing person that needs to keep the case in the media.  You have to speak up.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: January 31, 2012, 09:50:01 PM »

If you guys did not listen to Dana's show tonight with the segment with Drew Kesse and Blink, i would suggest you listen to the podcast.

Some moving comments from Drew and it does my heart well to hear that he has hope and believes the case will be solved and the family will get the answers as to what happened to Jennifer.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: January 31, 2012, 09:52:08 PM »

Drew Kesse is right.  It's the parents/family of the missing person that needs to keep the case in the media.  You have to speak up.

That is so true, many families have asked why is my case not in the news or getting the exposure. It does not just happen. In many cases families have to be the biggest PITA and never take no for an answer. They have to be persistant and never stop.

Great advice from Drew.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: January 31, 2012, 09:54:27 PM »

Case is very active.
Things are being shaken up.
Smart team mentioned.
Have done the biggest search a couple of weeks ago; came up empty.
Developed a witness.
Jennifer's employment.
Media coverage--no bad thing to say about them.  It is the unconditional love of the family to do whatever they can. Stand up for their child.  Speak up! 
LE and media take us seriously?  Blink--we will engage the public to discuss it.  It is critical for LE.  This is a solvable case.
Things missed at the beginning?  Kesse--we have a better chance now.
What does the family want for a conclusion? Kesse--What happened to Jennifer.  She needs to come home.  We're at the best chance now.
Blink--This case is progressing.  Somebody knows--Come forward.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: January 31, 2012, 09:54:40 PM »

If you guys did not listen to Dana's show tonight with the segment with Drew Kesse and Blink, i would suggest you listen to the podcast.

Some moving comments from Drew and it does my heart well to hear that he has hope and believes the case will be solved and the family will get the answers as to what happened to Jennifer.

Thanks for the suggestion to listen to the podcast Red.  I just came in and unfortunately missed Dana's show.  I've heard Drew Kesse on Dana's show previously, and I listened when Blink was on about Jennifer's case.  It's very encouraging to know Drew feels the case will be solved.  I look forward to the podcast. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #429 on: January 31, 2012, 10:37:58 PM »

I missed the show too, but look forward to listening to the podcast!   

Thanks everyone for the posts about the show.   

Keep up the good work Blink and Crew!   

::justice2NJ::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: January 31, 2012, 11:15:00 PM »

The podcast is up:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2012/01/31/the-dana-pretzer-show-tuesday-january-31-2012-with-diane-dimond-drew-kesse-blink-from-blink-on-crime-and-joel-brodsky/
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: February 01, 2012, 12:19:44 AM »

Wooohoooo!  Thanks Red!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: February 01, 2012, 02:17:28 AM »

Awesome show so far Dana!   

I've paused it to comment.

Diane Diamond was interesting, many good points in her interview; I plan to go and read the article about the serial killers among us that was discussed.

Drew Kesse, wow...I don't think I have the words to express my admiration of him.  I cry every time I listen to him, the anguish he feels is palpable in his voice; and it is just heartbreaking.  He, Joyce and Logan need to know and deserve to know what happened to Jennifer. 

He is absolutely right about the media attention that certain missing persons cases get.  It's not about the pretty blue eyed blonde syndrome at all.  That may garner a short span of media attention but that's not what keeps the missing person in the news.  It's the family's willingness to never give up, to keep demanding answers, to refuse to be intimidated by anyone or anything!  Speaking out and never giving up is the only way to keep the fire burning to find them!  Going away should never be an option!  To think that the FBI left Drew Kesse with the feeling that they (the family) just needed to accept that Jennifer has vanished with no clues and to go away just infuriates me!  Again, that's just not an option!

My heart goes out to the Kesse's and I pray that they will soon have the answers they need.

Blink is totally awesome, I admire her work and that of those who work with her so much.  I hope that their active involvement and that of the new team of 19 in this case will help finally bring Jennifer home.

Anxious to see what those names are Blink hinted at (from the early days of the Caylee Anthony case) that may come out in this case as well.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: February 01, 2012, 07:22:57 AM »

Case is very active.
Things are being shaken up.
Smart team mentioned.
Have done the biggest search a couple of weeks ago; came up empty.
Developed a witness.
Jennifer's employment.
Media coverage--no bad thing to say about them.  It is the unconditional love of the family to do whatever they can. Stand up for their child.  Speak up! 
LE and media take us seriously?  Blink--we will engage the public to discuss it.  It is critical for LE.  This is a solvable case.
Things missed at the beginning?  Kesse--we have a better chance now.
What does the family want for a conclusion? Kesse--What happened to Jennifer.  She needs to come home.  We're at the best chance now.
Blink--This case is progressing.  Somebody knows--Come forward.

Thanks for your summary grace-land!
I listened to the podcast and and admire Mr. Kesse and his family for their determination.
It's encouraging to hear from Mr. Kesse and Blink that they think this case is solvable.
Jennifer deserves to be brought home.   an angelic monkey
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: February 01, 2012, 07:23:50 AM »

ditto
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: February 01, 2012, 07:50:43 AM »

Me too. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #436 on: February 01, 2012, 01:42:49 PM »

I couldn't get on the podcast at work. Can someone tell me what they meant by Blink hinting at names?

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: February 01, 2012, 03:41:34 PM »

I couldn't get on the podcast at work. Can someone tell me what they meant by Blink hinting at names?

If you click on crime on sm it will take you to blink's where there is a lot of information that might be helpful.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: February 01, 2012, 03:47:36 PM »

You guys are so incredibly amazing it is humbling to my core.

First chance I have had to drop in  in a few and to see the support, the show notes, and the podcast comments is like recharging run down batteries I tell ya?

I was inspired by Mr. Kesse before I ever even started in this work and I have to say he and Joyce are the example of grace and perseverance personified.

As Dana said, we are asking for the publics help, and I can safely say that as usual, the cage is rattling here with more than willing advocates.  

When Drew said in response to Dana's question that he believes Jennifer's case will be solved, and that right now at this time he feels it has the greatest chance of being solved it ever has,  the weight of that choked me up.

There can be no ego in finding Jennifer, there can only be hope and the notion that failure is not an option.

Thank you for your continuing support of this family.

It is not the first family I have asked that on behalf of, and I do not take your advocacy for granted and never will.

This case will solve and Jennifer will be recovered and if the persons involved and their families think people are not talking, then they should ask around.

There can be a level of dignity afforded to anyone with information if they bring it forward now. I give my word on that, as I have in the past, with success.

Conversely,  if you don't come forward and I expose you, I am not known for my mercy for creeps.

Este caso va a resolver y Jennifer se recuperará y si las personas involucradas y sus familias que la gente no está hablando, entonces se debe preguntar por ahí.

No puede haber un nivel de dignidad que ofrece a cualquier persona con información, si se presentará ahora. Yo doy mi palabra de que, como he hecho en el pasado, con éxito.

Por el contrario, si no un paso adelante y que se expone, no soy conocido por mi misericordia de los creeps.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: February 01, 2012, 03:53:42 PM »

You guys are so incredibly amazing it is humbling to my core.

First chance I have had to drop in  in a few and to see the support, the show notes, and the podcast comments is like recharging run down batteries I tell ya?

I was inspired by Mr. Kesse before I ever even started in this work and I have to say he and Joyce are the example of grace and perseverance personified.

As Dana said, we are asking for the publics help, and I can safely say that as usual, the cage is rattling here with more than willing advocates.  

When Drew said in response to Dana's question that he believes Jennifer's case will be solved, and that right now at this time he feels it has the greatest chance of being solved it ever has,  the weight of that choked me up.

There can be no ego in finding Jennifer, there can only be hope and the notion that failure is not an option.

Thank you for your continuing support of this family.

It is not the first family I have asked that on behalf of, and I do not take your advocacy for granted and never will.

This case will solve and Jennifer will be recovered and if the persons involved and their families think people are not talking, then they should ask around.

There can be a level of dignity afforded to anyone with information if they bring it forward now. I give my word on that, as I have in the past, with success.

Conversely,  if you don't come forward and I expose you, I am not known for my mercy for creeps.

Este caso va a resolver y Jennifer se recuperará y si las personas involucradas y sus familias que la gente no está hablando, entonces se debe preguntar por ahí.

No puede haber un nivel de dignidad que ofrece a cualquier persona con información, si se presentará ahora. Yo doy mi palabra de que, como he hecho en el pasado, con éxito.

Por el contrario, si no un paso adelante y que se expone, no soy conocido por mi misericordia de los creeps.

My blue bold. 

::justice2NJ::

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.