March 28, 2024, 06:09:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JENNIFER KESSE, 24, 1/24/06, ORLANDO, FL #1 9/16/06 -  (Read 449972 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: February 01, 2012, 04:22:11 PM »

I couldn't get on the podcast at work. Can someone tell me what they meant by Blink hinting at names?

You're popup blocker might be stopping the podcast from popping up.  It works.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: February 01, 2012, 04:34:26 PM »

If you listen to the podcast you might want to turn up the volume when Drew Kesse is on, he speaks very softly or his connection wasn't the greatest.  I tried to fix the audio some when I edited it but don't think it helped much. 

Normally I can get the podcast up from one of Dana's shows within an hour of the show.   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #442 on: February 01, 2012, 06:57:02 PM »

You guys are so incredibly amazing it is humbling to my core.

First chance I have had to drop in  in a few and to see the support, the show notes, and the podcast comments is like recharging run down batteries I tell ya?

I was inspired by Mr. Kesse before I ever even started in this work and I have to say he and Joyce are the example of grace and perseverance personified.

As Dana said, we are asking for the publics help, and I can safely say that as usual, the cage is rattling here with more than willing advocates.  

When Drew said in response to Dana's question that he believes Jennifer's case will be solved, and that right now at this time he feels it has the greatest chance of being solved it ever has,  the weight of that choked me up.

There can be no ego in finding Jennifer, there can only be hope and the notion that failure is not an option.

Thank you for your continuing support of this family.

It is not the first family I have asked that on behalf of, and I do not take your advocacy for granted and never will.

This case will solve and Jennifer will be recovered and if the persons involved and their families think people are not talking, then they should ask around.

There can be a level of dignity afforded to anyone with information if they bring it forward now. I give my word on that, as I have in the past, with success.

Conversely,  if you don't come forward and I expose you, I am not known for my mercy for creeps.

Este caso va a resolver y Jennifer se recuperará y si las personas involucradas y sus familias que la gente no está hablando, entonces se debe preguntar por ahí.

No puede haber un nivel de dignidad que ofrece a cualquier persona con información, si se presentará ahora. Yo doy mi palabra de que, como he hecho en el pasado, con éxito.

Por el contrario, si no un paso adelante y que se expone, no soy conocido por mi misericordia de los creeps.

BUMP

::justice2NJ::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: February 02, 2012, 09:04:28 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: February 02, 2012, 09:13:29 AM »

I listened to the podcast last night......YOU GO BLINK!!   I pray you are right that Jennifer's case will be solved.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: February 02, 2012, 09:47:31 AM »

First chance I have had to drop in  in a few and to see the support, the show notes, and the podcast comments is like recharging run down batteries I tell ya?

I was inspired by Mr. Kesse before I ever even started in this work and I have to say he and Joyce are the example of grace and perseverance personified.

As Dana said, we are asking for the publics help, and I can safely say that as usual, the cage is rattling here with more than willing advocates.  

When Drew said in response to Dana's question that he believes Jennifer's case will be solved, and that right now at this time he feels it has the greatest chance of being solved it ever has,  the weight of that choked me up.

There can be no ego in finding Jennifer, there can only be hope and the notion that failure is not an option.

It is not the first family I have asked that on behalf of, and I do not take your advocacy for granted and never will.

This case will solve and Jennifer will be recovered and if the persons involved and their families think people are not talking, then they should ask around.

There can be a level of dignity afforded to anyone with information if they bring it forward now. I give my word on that, as I have in the past, with success.

Conversely,  if you don't come forward and I expose you, I am not known for my mercy for creeps.

Este caso va a resolver y Jennifer se recuperará y si las personas involucradas y sus familias que la gente no está hablando, entonces se debe preguntar por ahí.

No puede haber un nivel de dignidad que ofrece a cualquier persona con información, si se presentará ahora. Yo doy mi palabra de que, como he hecho en el pasado, con éxito.

Por el contrario, si no un paso adelante y que se expone, no soy conocido por mi misericordia de los creeps.

an angelic monkey
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: February 02, 2012, 09:17:56 PM »

It was a good show.
Unlike other cases this particular one has always had very little to go on which makes it all the more difficult.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: February 04, 2012, 12:38:13 AM »

FYI - THE FRONT PAGE OF SCARED MONKEYS, BLINK ON CRIME AND RADIO HAVE ALL BEEN DOWN NOW FOR NEARLY 12 HOURS.  THE SERVER COMPANY IS WORKING ON THE PROBLEM WHICH IS ON THEIR END WITH A SWITCH OR SOMETHING. 

JUST THOUGHT I'D UPDATE THOSE THAT WERE WONDERING.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: February 04, 2012, 03:37:22 AM »

FYI - THE FRONT PAGE OF SCARED MONKEYS, BLINK ON CRIME AND RADIO HAVE ALL BEEN DOWN NOW FOR NEARLY 12 HOURS.  THE SERVER COMPANY IS WORKING ON THE PROBLEM WHICH IS ON THEIR END WITH A SWITCH OR SOMETHING.  

JUST THOUGHT I'D UPDATE THOSE THAT WERE WONDERING.

PLEASE NOTE THAT IN ORDER TO FIX THE PROBLEMS, THE SERVER CO MIGHT HAVE TO TAKE DOWN BOTH SERVERS. ONE OF THEM WILL AFFECT THE FORUM TEMPORARILY. THEY MAY NEED TO DO SO IN ORDER TO FURTHER INVESTIGATE THE ISSUE. IF THIS OCCURS, PLEASE NOTE THE FORUM WILL COME BACK UP.

THANKS.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: February 04, 2012, 04:43:17 AM »

Please note that the Front Page Sacred Monkeys.com, Blink on Crime and Scared Monkeys Radio are all back up and running. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: February 20, 2012, 11:58:42 AM »

NHRC Fundraiser Events

"After experiencing the abduction and murder of my son, I know the incredible pain that a loss like this brings, and so I commend Beth for channeling her pain into something positive and creating this foundation in conjunction with the National Museum of Crime and Punishment. It is my sincere hope that Beth and her family will get justice in Natalee's case. I always say that one person can make a difference. This foundation, in Natalee's memory and honor, will help protect other young adults from danger." - John Walsh

Running For Justice, Hosted by Maggie and Amanda

Come to Augusta Preparatory Day School, located in August, Georgia, for a 5k run. 100% of the proceeds go to the NHRC!

When: Saturday, February 25th
Donation: Entrance fee of $20 includes a t-shirt!
Registration Deadline: Saturday, February 11th.

*Beth Holloway will be speaking on Friday, February 24th at 2:30pm

REGISTER NOW as space is limited!

If you can't attend the run, but would still like to donate:

Read More:
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC_events

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: February 20, 2012, 12:31:23 PM »

My blue bold. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: March 06, 2012, 05:04:17 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2012/03/06/jennifer-kesse-missing-new-evidence-and-new-leads-connect-to-old-names-in-casey-anthony-saga/

Jennifer Kesse Missing: New Evidence And New Leads Connect To Old Names In Casey Anthony Saga
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: March 06, 2012, 06:37:35 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2012/03/06/jennifer-kesse-missing-new-evidence-and-new-leads-connect-to-old-names-in-casey-anthony-saga/

Jennifer Kesse Missing: New Evidence And New Leads Connect To Old Names In Casey Anthony Saga

Whoa!!!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: March 06, 2012, 08:53:57 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW - TONIGHT AT 9PM ET (NOW!)

Click on the link below:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #455 on: March 06, 2012, 08:54:11 PM »

Whoa indeed!  Now if only Blink could uncover something that would lead to Jennifer, the people responsible, and tie it up all nicely in a bow with the Ants!!!

These are my opinions and subject to change.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: March 07, 2012, 05:07:52 AM »

Very impressed with Blink's new piece, though much of it is over my head!
Sorry I missed Dana's show but will give a listen today.

Brava Blink!   

Justice for Jennifer!   ::justice2NJ::
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #457 on: March 07, 2012, 10:12:40 AM »

Is there a way to get a private message or email to Blink?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: March 07, 2012, 10:36:14 AM »

Is there a way to get a private message or email to Blink?

You can send it to Klaasend and she will forward to me:

klaasend@scaredmonkeys.com
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: March 07, 2012, 03:51:58 PM »

The layers of this onion are massive.
Prayers to the Kesses and to Blink, et al

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.