March 28, 2024, 03:15:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JENNIFER KESSE, 24, 1/24/06, ORLANDO, FL #1 9/16/06 -  (Read 449949 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: July 09, 2014, 11:53:22 AM »

fyi,
Washington has been looking at Jennifer Kesse here not too long ago I noticed.

an angelic monkey

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #501 on: January 23, 2016, 02:52:18 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/01/22/family-pleads-for-help-10-years-after-disappearance-jennifer-kesse.html

Family pleads for help 10 years after disappearance of Jennifer Kesse

Published January 22, 2016·
Ten years after an Orlando woman disappeared without a trace in a case that has stumped investigators, police and the family of Jennifer Kesse are pleading with the public for information to help them solve the investigation.

"We will not stop or let up on our efforts to locate Jen and bring her home,” the woman's father, Drew Kesse, told Fox News on Friday.

“It has been a very long road and quite challenging at times but our hope is still strong and our strength is too until we can end Jennifer's personal hell," Kesse said.

The Orlando Police Department was expected to hold a press conference with the family Friday in the hopes someone will come forward with information.

"The cruel hard reality is not one thing has changed in her case,” Drew Kesse said. “Jennifer remains just as missing today as she was 10 years ago."

"Not one fact has come to light which could end Jennifer’s hell. Not one solid lead has been given nor generated by authorities. How can that be?" he said of his daughter, a 2003 graduate of the University of Central Florida in Orlando and an Alpha Delta Pi sorority member described by family as driven and outgoing.

The Kesse case was featured in a 2014 episode of Fox News Channel’s “Greta Investigates,” a crime anthology series hosted by Greta Van Susteren.

“If you have any information about Jennifer,” her father said, “however trivial you may think it may be, make the call."

"No names, no ID, just tips and rewards. Call the FBI, a lawyer or your clergy. Be the person who makes the difference. This haunts us every minute of every day.”

Anyone with information on Jennifer Kesse is urged to call the Orlando Police Department at 407-246-3982 or Crimeline of Central Florida at 1-800-423-8477.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #502 on: January 23, 2016, 07:34:28 AM »

Thanks Nut!  

Still hoping and praying for answers for Jennifer and her family, so heartbreaking that it has been this long!  

https://www.facebook.com/HollyBristowFOX35/photos/pcb.946768418745532/946768355412205/?type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/HollyBristowFOX35/photos/pcb.946768418745532/946768362078871/?type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/HollyBristowFOX35/photos/pcb.946768418745532/946768362078871/?type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/HollyBristowFOX35/posts/946768418745532

Holly Bristow FOX 35 added 3 new photos.
13 hrs ·

Chances are if you’ve lived in Orlando for any length of time, you’ve seen her picture on billboards. The beautiful girl with sandy brown hair and a friendly smile, Jennifer Kesse, who's now been missing for 10 years. Orlando Police held a news conference Friday morning along with Kesse’s family. “Jennifer needs you and Jennifer needs the public more than any time before, because we know more than 1 person knows what happened to Jennifer 10 years ago,” said Drew, Jennifer’s dad.

Drew and Joyce Kesse says it’s hard to believe that January 24th will mark a decade since his daughter Jennifer disappeared.

“Someone saw something. It’s just so past time to have closure,” said Joyce Kesse, Jennifer's mom.

Jennifer was 24 years old and living at the Mosiac at Millenia condos. Police say she had gotten ready for work that morning, but never made to her office and hasn’t been seen or heard from since. Jennifer’s car was found 2 days later at Huntington On The Green Apartments not far from where she lived. Police say there is just a 3-4 hour window that they don’t know where the car was.

That was the time between when it disappeared from the parking lot at Jennifer’s apartment and when it’s on surveillance being ditched at the Huntington On The Green Apartments. Detective Sprague says a few seconds of surveillance video is one of the few clues they have. “Identifying the person of interest caught on surveillance tape walking away from Jennifer’s car on the day we believe she disappeared is paramount in solving this case,” said Detective Sprague.

Joyce Kesse wonders if asking people who lived in Huntington On The Green Apartments at that time talk to their children, to see if perhaps they saw something that day might make sense now that they’re older. “What might an impressionable child at that young age have seen? Or heard? Through playing out in the streets if you will, that became buried?” Joyce Kesse said.

Over the past decade, police say they’ve gotten more than a thousand tips. Detectives are still tracking down new tips and now they’re having evidence re-examined. We’re concentrating on Jennifer’s vehicle. We think the answers probably lie there. Some of the things they’ve tested and I’ve been successful, with we want to re-submit to them based on evolving technology,” said Detective Sprague.

Jennifer would be 34 now. last year police released an “age progression” picture. Drew Kesse admits that there’s a slim chance Jennifer is alive, and he’s come to accept that. “If someone knows what happened to Jennifer and it’s not for the good, it’s okay.  Tell us, we just need to know,” said Drew Kesse. One small piece of information be the key to this decade old mystery. “It could turn on a dime tomorrow. It could turn on a dime this afternoon. And, that’s what our greatest hope is. That’s what we live for every day and strive for ever day….to be the best advocates for Jennifer,” said Drew Kesse.

If you have information on Jennifer Kesse’s disappearance, call CRIMELINE 1-800-423-TIPS.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 09:23:53 PM by texasmom » Logged

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: January 23, 2016, 08:08:28 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/AmyKaufeldtFOX35/photos/a.666237456766797.1073741825.204801652910382/677938565596686/?type=3&permPage=1

Justice for Jennifer!

« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 09:25:20 PM by texasmom » Logged

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: June 22, 2016, 05:12:57 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/myfloridapi/photos/a.145617753318.138513.143880128318/10154386402978319/?type=3&theater

« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 05:17:22 PM by texasmom » Logged

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: June 26, 2016, 10:48:14 AM »

praying for these folks to find some answers for this family.

thank you for posting texasmom.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: January 24, 2017, 09:09:50 PM »

Eleven years without answers or justice.   

Keeping her family in my thoughts and prayers.

https://www.facebook.com/FindJenniferKesse/photos/pb.300210570001293.-2207520000.1485312323./1062903250398684/?type=3&theater

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: January 24, 2017, 09:31:04 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/article/tuesday-marks-11-years-since-disappearance-of-jennifer-kesse/8634309

Tuesday marks 11 years since disappearance of Jennifer Kesse

Updated: 11:44 AM EST Jan 24, 2017

ORLANDO, Fla. —

It’s been 11 years since Jennifer Kesse disappeared and Orlando police say they are not giving up on the case.

Jennifer Kesse left her Conroy Road apartment in January 2006 and hasn't been heard from since. She was only 24 years old when she disappeared.

After a myriad searches and countless tips, investigators do not know what happened to Kesse. They, and her family, are still searching for answers.

The Orlando Police Department tweeted a missing poster of Kesse Tuesday, and said "homicide detectives continue to investigate and will not give up."

Anyone who may know something about this case should contact Crimeline at 1-800-423-TIPS.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: May 11, 2017, 08:21:11 AM »

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/

The Dana Pretzer Show – Thursday, May 11, 2017 – Please Join Dana Pretzer Tonight at 9 PM ET with Blink, Christina Stoy, Editor In Chief of Blinkoncrime.com and President, Stoy Wigmore Associates.

Tonight’s Guest:

Blink, Christina Stoy, Editor In Chief of Blinkoncrime.com and President, Stoy Wigmore Associates will be discussing the case of missing persons, Jennifer Kesse. Jennifer went missing on January 24, 2006 at the age of  24 in Orlando, Florida. Join Dana and Christina Stoy in discussing this missing persons case that has sadly gone on far too long.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: May 20, 2017, 06:36:15 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/groups/FindJenniferKesse/permalink/10154382314406035

Joyce Kesse posted‎ to Help Find Missing Jennifer Kesse
23 hrs ·
Happy Birthday Jennifer, I'm at a loss for words, this is the 12th year celebrating you...without you. May 20th it's your 36th birthday. We miss you more and more with each passing day. Jennifer, know this - We Will Not Stop Trying To Find You! AWARENESS is KEY!! We love you, Mom & Dad xoxoxoxoxo

https://www.facebook.com/orlandopolicedepartment/photos/a.58930600877.72153.58169000877/10154326291540878/?type=3&permPage=1

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: May 20, 2017, 07:09:00 PM »

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/

The Dana Pretzer Show – Thursday, May 11, 2017 – Please Join Dana Pretzer Tonight at 9 PM ET with Blink, Christina Stoy, Editor In Chief of Blinkoncrime.com and President, Stoy Wigmore Associates.

Tonight’s Guest:

Blink, Christina Stoy, Editor In Chief of Blinkoncrime.com and President, Stoy Wigmore Associates will be discussing the case of missing persons, Jennifer Kesse. Jennifer went missing on January 24, 2006 at the age of  24 in Orlando, Florida. Join Dana and Christina Stoy in discussing this missing persons case that has sadly gone on far too long.

Thanks, Red!

I just tried to listen, the podcast would play up until 9:49 and then it just stops...tried again, same thing.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: July 13, 2017, 06:56:20 PM »

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/07/13/podcast-unconcluded-jennifer-kesse-investigation-abducted/103664002/

'Unconcluded' podcast finding new clues and reviving 11-year-old abduction case
Rick Jervis , USA TODAY Published 5:50 p.m. ET July 13, 2017 | Updated 6:36 p.m. ET July 13, 2017

ORLANDO – The disappearance of 24-year-old Jennifer Kesse has vexed investigators, friends and family members since she vanished from her Orlando condo more than 11 years ago.

The case so intrigued Shaun Gurd, a Tampa-area elementary teacher who heard about it from his wife, that he recently decided to start a podcast, along with friend Scott Jamison, looking into the details of the disappearance.

When it launched earlier this year, the podcast, Unconcluded, drew around 15,000 downloads. Today, it’s garnering more than 300,000 a month – and growing – and has led to a half-dozen credible leads.

“When you see your podcast passing Katie Couric’s, it’s pretty interesting,” Gurd, 35, said. “People who didn’t know about Jennifer Kesse two months ago do now. That’s been a success in our book.”

Unconcluded is the latest in a series of true-crime podcasts that have exploded onto the podcast scene, drawing millions of listeners and spawning parallel investigations into often decades-old criminal cases.

Drew Kesse, Kesse’s father, said he didn’t expect much when he heard Gurd was launching a podcast about his daughter’s disappearance. Since that day in 2006, he has been contacted by scores of people and private investigators offering to help solve the case, only to be led down wrong paths or given misleading tips. His Facebook page at one point had more than 10,000 followers, but he shut it down when his family began receiving death threats, extortion claims and other sordid proposals, he said.

Unconcluded has reawakened the case and garnered more attention than Drew Kesse ever imagined, without having to reinsert himself into the emotionally draining world of the investigation, he said.

“(Gurd) has brought this back to light in a way I can’t,” Drew Kesse said. “He’s garnering a bigger and bigger audience every single week, and that’s what she needs.”

The podcast has also pointed out deficiencies in the investigation headed by Orlando Police. In his podcast, Gurd interviews a woman who claims she saw someone who looks like Jennifer Kesse in the Tennessee jewelry store where she worked in the months after she went missing. The woman said she reported the sighting to the Central Florida Crimeline number but never heard back from detectives – until she appeared on Unconcluded.

Orlando Police spokeswoman Michelle Guido said detectives on the case have vetted more than 150 tips on the Jennifer Kesse case that have come in through the Crimeline number and have been in nearly weekly contact with the family. After the Tennessee jewelry store worker episode, police officials instructed dispatchers to route any callers wishing to speak to a detective on the Jennifer Kesse, or any other missing persons, case directly to the investigator in charge, she said.

Detectives are listening to the podcast, Guido said. “We rely on tips and information from the public in solving many crimes, so we always want to hear any tips anyone may have,” she said.

Drew Kesse said he doesn’t expect to see his daughter alive again. But he wants closure in the case, in any form that may take. “Jennifer needs to come home,” he said. “I will take her anyway I can get her.”

Gurd is currently working 25 to 30 hours a week on the podcast and its investigation, he said. When his classes begin again in the fall, he’ll limit that work to nights and weekends.

But he plans to continue broadcasting clues and theories in the Jennifer Kesse case for as long as it takes, he said. “We don’t plan on stopping anytime soon,” Gurd said.

Anyone with information on this case can call the Orlando Police Department at 321-235-5300 if they wish to speak to a detective, or the Central Florida Crimeline at 800-423-TIPS, if they wish to remain anonymous.

The Unconcluded podcast can be found on iTunes, or at unconcluded.com.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: February 24, 2018, 11:17:22 AM »

http://jenniferkesse.com/

1-27-2018

Kesse Family Letter

We would like to thank everyone who attended the Orlando Police Department’s press conference on 1-24-18, in Orlando. We would especially like to thank The Lynx Bus system, the bus created for Jennifer’s awareness is very impactful. It is without a doubt the best picture of the Person of Interest who dropped Jennifer’s car the day she was taken, just down the street from her home. Also we would like to thank Outfront Media. The generosity the company showed utilizing 18 Billboards that were displaying Jennifer’s face and a Telephone number to call in Tips throughout the state is something desperately needed for Jennifer and something, we, her family simply can’t afford. Thank you to the public who have walked with us through Jennifer’s nightmare supporting us the whole way through thus far. You give us courage and strength to fight on. Thank you to all the media outlets that continue to support the fight to find Jennifer by always being there to cover her heinous crime. desperately trying to be solved. Without you Jennifer would not have a chance in Hell of even being known to people after 12 years GONE.

As expressed by our family after the press conference, we are now at a point in time 12 years later we feel as Jennifer’s family, have a legal right to have “Our Family’s Investigative and legal team” access Jennifer’s case files in an effort to see if the talented people we have assembled can put even one more piece of the puzzle together. We, the Kesse’s, are not looking personally to see the files, we are not investigators. We have talented people to do that for us at no cost to the City of Orlando. In the past 6 months we have, through our legal team, been requesting files of Jennifer’s through the Public Information office as anyone may request. It has been difficult to say the least when in return of your requests the Information office sends us totally redacted(blacked out) pages, meaning Police and the City of Orlando will not by regular Public information request give us any case information. The next step in the process since Orlando Police have refused to give us information is by legal means through our court system. So when people see or read that The Kesse’s are “SUING” the Orlando Police department, it’s for access to Jennifer’s case files, not for money as many think. We simply are following the set out procedures by law one has to follow if they wish to gain access to a Police file after being refused multiple times. This is not an easy task and it will be at great expense to all involved both personally and monetarily. It is an avenue we must go down if we have any chance of finding Jennifer. Protection of one’s prosecution at this point is trying to trump the need to find a Human being who was Taken against her will 12 years ago with no movement forward in the case. We need your support to have the opportunity to find our daughter with the information the authorities have gained to date. Let me repeat that; Authorities at this point are more concerned about the prosecution of an unknown Abductor case if ever solved, as opposed to finding Jennifer. That is where our systems priorities are, not where this family’s are. The only thing that matters at this point is the recovery of Jennifer Kesse, everything else will fall in place. This family will fight for what is right and we fight hard when we do. Simple cooperation is what is needed 12 years later not altercation. There is no room for Politics, Power and Money to drive this case yet that is what we see. If anyone of the people fighting us were in our place they would be doing exactly the same thing and most have told us so. So let’s skip the games when Human life is involved and investigate to win. See you in Court.

May the Universe show us a path to Jennifer and may she be found with peace and grace.

Drew, Joyce, Logan & Katie Kesse

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: May 20, 2018, 09:23:07 AM »

Justice for Jennifer!   

https://www.facebook.com/Unconcludedpod/photos/a.1827041700950579.1073741828.1826845970970152/2056837084637705

Unconcluded Podcast
3 hrs via Instagram · Edited ·

Today, May 20th, is Jennifer’s 37th Birthday. It’s been thirteen birthdays since she’s been able to celebrate with her family and friends.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: May 20, 2018, 10:25:39 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindJenniferKesse/posts/1836419516380383

Find Missing Jennifer Kesse- Abducted from Orlando 1/24/2006
5 hrs ·

May 18, 2018
Kesse Family Letter
May 20th will/was Jennifer’s 37th Birthday.

“To Jennifer

Jennifer, we love you so much and miss you more every day you are absent from our lives. It is/was the 13th Birthday without you to celebrate the day you entered our world. We miss your presence, your smile, your voice, your love, your hugs and kisses, your laugh, your frown and your tears and so much more. It hurts us to our core to have not been able to find you for so very long. You know we will never stop fighting the fight to bring you home. We love you beyond what words could possible express and we Will find you. Our love for you is unconditional and endless and we know you know that.

So Happy Birthday Jennifer!! We love you and miss you.”

We thank those who continue to support Jennifer and us, her family, through the years as well as those who have just found out about Jennifer’s Abduction 12+ years ago, January 24, 2006. We would not be able to push forward without all of you and for that we are humbled. The fight to find Jennifer has only gotten more difficult over the years and to this day we are no closer to bringing her home than we were 3 days after she was Taken, when her car was found.

That fact is an incredible burden to live with.

As many know who follow Jennifer’s journey down “The Rabbit Hole”, the Orlando Police Department for the past year, through our legal requests for public information records on Jennifer’s case, have chosen not to share any information with us or our Legal and Investigative team. So in addition to the fight to find our daughter/sister/relative/friend, we have the challenge of fighting “The System” to get to them. That is a very difficult and expensive challenge, but a fight we are willing to have. If the Police Chief says it may set Precedence to release files, then that is what we will do. We will need your help, so check back to this site and all Jennifer’s social media sites soon as how you may do so. Jennifer is findable, the answers lay right before our eyes yet we are blind to them. They will become clear to us given the opportunity.

We thank all of those who never stop caring about Jennifer as well as all those who are Missing, Exploited, Abducted, Trafficked and Unidentified! They all need Pro-active Advocates.

Dad, Mom, Logan & Katie Kesse

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: June 27, 2018, 07:01:20 PM »

https://www.gofundme.com/help-us-find-jennifer-kesse

Created June 26, 2018

Drew Kesse
  Other
  BRADENTON, FL

Help Us Find Jennifer Kesse

89 shares

Jennifer Kesse, Abducted January 24, 2006 from in or around her Orlando, Florida home. Jennifer  remains Missing to this day. It has been over 12 years since we received The Call asking if Jennifer was O.K. ,she never showed up for work?  Since then we have done everything possible to try and find her, but still there has been no arrest, nor are we any closer to finding her through conventional means - Orlando Police Dept., FBI, FDLE, MBI, ICE .

For the past year,we, Jennifer’s family, Drew, Joyce and Logan Kesse have been trying to access Jennifer’s case files in The Orlando Police Department.  We are hoping to gain access to the files to give our legal and investigative team knowledge of what went on very early on as it pertains to leads. We are hoping that more eyes, professionally trained, on the case will bring us some direction for answers. We have been denied access to case files by  The Orlando Police Department. It is now time to make a legal challenge in the courts system for access in hopes a Judge enables Our legal and Investigative teams to access the case files, having little hope it will ever be solved by Orlando Police.

The process has been long and extremely expensive. We have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars looking for Jennifer over the past 12 years and we have exhausted our personal savings .To date we have never asked for financial help in our fight to find Jennifer, but this legal fight is expected to be long and expensive.

We are humbly asking for your financial help to be able to continue attacking Jennifer’s case both on the legal and investigative side. Any donation you would be willing to make would be greatly appreciated. All Funds will be controlled directly by us, her family,  and utilized in the fight to find Jennifer.

We never thought we would have to ask for financial help however it is the only way we can move forward. We will not give up on finding Jennifer.
We thank you for your support and we truly believe we will find Jennifer given the chance.

Always Humbled by your support,

Drew,Joyce & Logan Kesse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJhk4yoJQfQ

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/CJhk4yoJQfQ" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/CJhk4yoJQfQ</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: December 11, 2018, 04:30:57 PM »

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-ne-jennifer-kesse-family-records-lawsuit-20181211-story,amp.html

Family of Jennifer Kesse, missing nearly 13 years, sues Orlando police for case file

Orlando police announced a new push in the investigation into the disappearance of Jennifer Kesse.

Gal Tziperman Lotan
Orlando Sentinel

The family of Jennifer Kesse, an Orlando woman who disappeared almost 13 years ago, is suing the Orlando Police Department hoping to get records from her case file.

Kesse’s family has said they want detectives to give them the documents so that, after more than a decade without answers, they can try to conduct their own investigation. They filed the lawsuit Monday.

“We have secured a team of lawyers and investigators; we feel it’s time,” Drew Kesse, Jennifer’s father, said in January. “We have gone through the process of asking for public information, and it comes back completely redacted.”

Kesse went missing Jan. 24, 2006. Police have not arrested or publicly named any suspects in her case.

On Oct. 2, 2017, an attorney for the Kesse family filed a public records request asking for documents related to the case. It took a month for city officials to get back to him — they released one page of a missing person’s report and denied the rest of the request on Nov. 3, 2017 claiming the case is still under active investigation, according to records filed with the Kesses’ lawsuit.

The case file is massive: about 14,600 pages kept in 40 binders, plus recordings and other materials, Assistant City Attorney Austin Moore told the Kesse’ attorney in a Nov. 13 email filed with the complaint.

“The detective on the matter said that the entire file is active criminal investigative information,” Michael Kest, another attorney for the Kesses, wrote in the complaint. “They could go through the entire file and redact it at significant cost, but that would likely result in the production of nothing but a pile of mostly-blacked out records.”

And even that would cost the family $18,648 in fees, to cover the hourly rates of the detective and paralegal going over the documents, according to an email from Moore filed with the Kesses’ complaint. Moore estimated that it would take them 278 hours, or almost seven 40-hour work weeks.

“The Legislature obviously never intended for criminal investigative information to remain exempt indefinitely or it would not have legislated that such information be considered ‘active’ to remain exempt,” Kest wrote.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: December 13, 2018, 05:54:17 PM »

Posted by Drew Kesse
10 hours ago

Happy holidays to all. Joyce, logan and myself want to thank all of those who have supported our campaign in trying to access Orlando police departments case files on Jennifer. On 12/10/18 we did file a civil suit against OPD in an effort to do just that(wee are suing for access not money). So it is now in the courts hands and we have great hope for a positive outcome although we are told the process will be long and expensive since appeals are sure to follow.
Then there will be the matter of investigating those files by our investigators to try and bring us to Jennifer’s whereabouts. So we have a long road still ahead of us and we ask that you pass on this campaign to all you know so that we may continue financially our fight to find Jennifer.
Thank you again for the support you have shown Jennifer and our family for almost 13 years. You give us strength and hope.
Drew Kesse
Help spread the word!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: January 24, 2019, 06:00:09 AM »

https://www.wftv.com/news/local/13-years-later-jennifer-kesse-s-family-says-they-ll-leave-no-stone-unturned-/908763710

13 years later, Jennifer Kesse's family says they'll leave 'no stone unturned'
By: Kelly Healey

Updated: Jan 24, 2019 - 6:21 AM

ORLANDO, Fla. - Jennifer Kesse was reported missing on Jan. 24 in 2006, and it's been 13 years since her family and friends last spoke with her.

Since Kesse vanished, there has been neither a solid lead nor a suspect.

Investigators said Kesse’s car was discovered at the Huntington on the Green condominiums, about 1 mile from her home near the Mall at Millenia.

"Jennifer, today we miss you more than ever and we will miss you even more tomorrow. Time may go by, but you are always with us in heart, mind and soul every second of the day,” Kesse’s family wrote in a Facebook post.

Kesse’s last phone call was to her boyfriend on Jan. 23. She did not show up for work the next day.

The mystery surrounding Kesse’s disappearance has prompted the family to seek out a fresh set of eyes to start from the beginning and hopefully find new clues. Her family filed a lawsuit against the Orlando Police Department in December.

Kesse’s family is asking the court to allow a private investigator to obtain the Orlando Police Department’s records on the case.

But Kesse’s case is an Orlando police investigation, and the department argues that information is not public.

“We have started the legal process to try and gain entry into police files on Jennifer’s case. However, that will take time to work through the court system. That will not stop us from continuing to investigate Jennifer’s disappearance with our own team of professionals - investigators and lawyers - leaving no stone unturned,” the Facebook post said.

In April 2010, four years after Kesse was reported missing, police “acknowledged that it had exhausted all possible leads in the investigation," according to the lawsuit.

Nevertheless, Orlando police claimed that its investigation remained active.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: January 24, 2019, 06:03:51 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindJenniferKesse/posts/2185251568163841

Family Letter
January 24,2019

To Jennifer

"Jennifer, Today we miss you more than ever and we will miss you even more tomorrow. Time may go by but you are always with us in heart, mind and soul every second of the day. We are incredibly sad that we have not been able to find you but you know we will never stop until we do. Our love for you is Unconditional and Endless. May a Light shine on you and show us a path."

1/24/2019 Marks 13 years to the day that Jennifer Kesse was Taken from in or around her Orlando Florida home. She remains Missing to this day. Jennifer has not been seen nor heard from since Monday January 23, 2006 at approximately 9:57pm EST in a phone call with her boyfriend and did not show up for work the following morning , Tuesday January 24, 2006 as expected. We, her family, friends, coworkers, Authorities and strangers from around the world have desperately been trying to find Jennifer or anyone who has any information as to her whereabouts. We have been trying through any means possible to gain any information that would lead us to her. Though we have not been successful in generating the one piece of information needed to move our efforts forward, we will never stop doing everything in our power to find Jennifer. We have started the legal process to try and gain entry into Police files on Jennifer’s case however that will take time to work through the court system. That will not stop us from continuing to investigate Jennifer’s disappearance with our own team of professionals - Investigators and Lawyers, leaving no stone unturned.

The public has stood by us for these past 13 years. We thank you for always being there for us and we ask for your continued support and help. It is the Public, regular everyday people, that solve cases and we need you to help us continue to fight for information so as to put the pieces of the puzzle together until we are led to Jennifer in some way, shape, manner or form. There is no quit in our resolve to bring Jennifer home, for the good or bad. The love we have for her will never wane, We will not be silent, We will not go away until we find Jennifer. We are humbled by your actions and caring and ask to continue making people aware of her Abduction and need to be found. Ultimately it will pay off.

Drew, Joyce, Logan & Katie Kesse

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.