March 28, 2024, 01:30:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JENNIFER KESSE, 24, 1/24/06, ORLANDO, FL #1 9/16/06 -  (Read 450017 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2007, 08:24:03 PM »

How did they find this out?  How disgusting... and sad. 

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2007, 10:11:00 PM »

ITA mrs. red...it is both disgusting and sad.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2007, 02:11:07 PM »

Have to say here, why doesn't the government or the owners/operators of these websites, find out who (where, the source) of this came from and file charges.  And mind you, I do not mean stupid little charges that they can pay off.   It is a sick version of identity theft.

I think it is truly a horrible world we are living in that someone actually thought something like this is funny or amusing in some way. Mad Mad Mad

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2007, 02:24:50 PM »

Have to say here, why doesn't the government or the owners/operators of these websites, find out who (where, the source) of this came from and file charges.  And mind you, I do not mean stupid little charges that they can pay off.   It is a sick version of identity theft.

I think it is truly a horrible world we are living in that someone actually thought something like this is funny or amusing in some way. Mad Mad Mad

You posted exactly what I was thinking Sleeks Mad Mad

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2007, 10:31:40 PM »

Thank you Muffy Bee - I thought it was just me thinking that way.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2007, 10:38:36 PM »

Thank you Muffy Bee - I thought it was just me thinking that way.

Oh I completely agree with y'all on this one too!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2008, 04:40:25 PM »

Found this today by 'Michelle says so' dated May 2007...thought some may be interested in reading it. As we all know.....anything is possible and this person has some valid points.

Jennifer Kesse--A Missing Woman or a Possible Sex Slave?
I remember when the story about 24-year old Jennifer Kesse going missing first hit. However, I was so deeply involved with my blog on Natalee Holloway case to know every detail about Jennifer Kesse and the facts of her story. To be honest, I had no idea she had JUST returned from a Caribbean cruise. All I knew was that she was missing.

Nearly two years later, I've learned and researched incredible amounts of information regarding stories and "outings" of human/sex trafficking; women and girls being abducted and sold into slavery off cruise ships in other countires while vacationing. These are not just women "from other countries". These are girls and women from OUR COUNTRY. Add to that, Jennifer is one hot commodity in that business sector. She's young, blonde, white, thin... She would bring in a lot of money to whoever wanted to take her.

After reading more into this case I am definitely re-thinking my opinion and now consider her missing status as a possible abduction and not a murder.

Why? Three perfect reasons:

1. She JUST returned from a cruise. She was reported missing the next day. She could have been on that cruise while someone was stalking and watching her. If that person were a cruise ship member they could have had access to records--including her name, where she was coming from and going to, when she was leaving, etc.

2. She is a beautiful blonde white woman. That's a diamond in the human/sex slave industry and big bucks for sickos.

3. She conveniently lives in Orlando, Florida. Her abductor could have followed her or gathered information on where she lived. Florida is a huge gateway for human trafficking due to its location. What better area for this crime? What better location for this victim? What better opportunity for this crime?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2008, 04:41:00 PM »

http://www.nowpublic.com/jennifer_kesse_a_missing_woman_or_a_possible_sex_slave

Link 4 above

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2008, 08:52:38 PM »

I wouldn't have thought of that, but anything is possible, and Michelle gives good arguments to her suspicions.

Maine, born and raised!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2008, 03:27:54 PM »

Orlando Sentinel (Florida)

January 24, 2008 Thursday
FINAL 

LOCAL & STATE; FLORIDA; Pg. B3 

325 words

Sad anniversary brings 'Beacon of Hope'
Groups will gather at an Orlando mall Saturday to publicize the plight of those who are missing.

Willoughby Mariano, Sentinel Staff Writer

Today marks the second anniversary of the disappearance of Jennifer Kesse, the 24-year-old Central Florida woman who vanished near her south Orlando apartment.

To honor Kesse and others who are missing, and to heighten public-safety awareness, her family will put on a four-hour event Saturday at the Mall at Millenia.

The event, called "Beacon of Hope for the Missing," will feature 32 groups ranging from law-enforcement agencies to the family of missing Leesburg boy Trenton Duckett. Attendees can have their fingerprints taken, see area lawmakers and law-enforcement officials, give blood, and learn about a variety of safety issues.

Drew Kesse, Jennifer Kesse's father, said he and others organized the event to give thanks to the community, and remind people about the plights of families with missing loved ones.

"I think it should be about more than Jennifer at this point because there are so many missing out there," Drew Kesse said.

Jennifer Kesse disappeared Jan. 24, 2006. Her case gained national attention and remains unsolved.

Saturday's event takes place from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.

Lawmakers will highlight a proposed law set to be introduced in the spring session of the state Legislature that requires law-enforcement agencies to adopt written procedures for handling missing-persons cases and obtain DNA samples of people missing for more than 90 days, among other things.

To mark the anniversary today, Kesse's family will stand at the corner of South John Young Parkway and Conroy Road holding signs asking for help in their daughter's case.

They did the same thing two years ago, during the four months after the young woman's disappearance.

"We will never stop," Drew Kesse said. "She expects that of us, and we'd expect that of her."
http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=100020825&docId=l:733704648&start=1

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2008, 07:33:16 PM »

Human Slave Trade Should Be Checked, Missing Girl's Dad Says

POSTED: 5:44 pm EDT March 13, 2008
UPDATED: 7:19 am EDT March 14, 2008
http://www.local6.com/news/15588305/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The father of a Central Florida girl missing for more than two years is urging investigators to consider the possibility that she was a victim of human trafficking -- possibly forced into sex slavery, Local 6 reported.

Kesse, 24, vanished from the Mosaic at Millenia condominiums near the Mall at Millenia on Jan. 24, 2006.

Police found her Chevrolet Malibu in an apartment complex near her condominium but there have been few clues since the discovery.

Kesse's father, Drew, is now wondering if his daughter was kidnapped and forced into slavery, Local 6 reported.

"It's time we start to look in other directions," Kesse said. "We've done so much and really have come up with so little."

Experts in the world of human trafficking said many slavery cases have not been reported.

"Human trafficking as a whole is an epidemic," investigator Brad Dennis said. "And I think it's an epidemic that has been underreported for a long time."

Dennis said human trafficking cases are being investigated in almost every state.

Local 6 featured a 17-year-old girl, Shauna Newell, who was lured into a Florida house and held hostage by human traffickers before being found and rescued.

Orlando police said Jennifer Kesse doesn't fit the typical profile since she was older than most victims.

However, the Kesse family believes investigating the possibility of human trafficking is important.

"We are going to ask them to move forward on that front," Kesse said.

Anyone with information on Kesse's case is urged to call the Orlando Police Department or Crimeline at 800-423-TIPS.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2008, 12:58:26 PM »

Update on Jennifer will be on the Montel Williams show on Friday. Please visit www.montelshow.com for your local time and listing.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2008, 01:23:00 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Orlando police released two new photos, one of a unique shamrock tattoo, in hopes of generating new leads in the case of a woman who vanished more than two years ago.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.local6.com/news/15782111/detail.html?rss=orlpn&psp=news

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2008, 01:30:52 PM »

Kesse Lobby For Missing Persons Bill

23 Apr 2008
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The parents of missing Orlando woman Jennifer Kesse are in Tallahassee on Wednesday lobbying state lawmakers to pass a bill designed to expedite the search for missing people.

Kesse disappeared from her Orlando condominium more than two years ago.  Her parents helped to craft the missing person's bill which includes new policies for entering information into a national database system.

The bill would also require that all law enforcement officers within designated regions be informed about a missing person on later than two hours after a missing persons report is filed.

Finally, the bill would require that law enforcement agencies collect DNA samples of a victim after they have been reported missing for more than ninety days.

http://tinyurl.com/4vxcu3

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2008, 06:15:44 AM »

Family Keeps Missing Daughter's Case Alive

June 13, 2008
For two years, Joyce Kesse has driven "the Jen mobile" – a gold Trailblazer covered with photos of her smiling daughter – around the Bay area to trigger leads in her daughter's disappearance.

Gaither High School graduate Jennifer Kesse was 24 and living in Orlando when she vanished Jan. 24, 2006. Orlando police found her black 2004 Chevrolet Malibu in an apartment complex about one mile from her condominium.

Friday, the Kesse family had hopes of new information from the Orlando area, where investigators questioned a man charged Thursday in a rape that had occurred in Orange County in 2007.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office arrested Clemente Garcia, 20, of Orlando, on Thursday, a day after deputies found the body of a missing jogger, Nicole Ganguzza, 26, in an overgrown area of an Orange County park.

A homicide investigation is under way. Friday, the sheriff's office and Orlando police said they do not have anything to link Ganguzza's death with Kesse's disappearance.

However, Orlando homicide Sgt. Roger Brennan said it was too early to tell whether Garcia might be connected with Kesse's case.

"We're not done looking at him," Brennan said, adding that investigators have examined any crime of violence against women in the Orlando area for connections to Kesse.

Joyce Kesse and her husband, Drew, said they would follow the developments closely.

"How can we not hope that it's someone who's finally made a mistake?" Drew Kesse said. "That would give us a direction to go. I don't feel like we're going in any direction."

The Kesse family lived in Tampa for 17 years. Jennifer graduated from Gaither in 1999.

Drew Kesse said a man about 5-foot-3 to 5-foot-5 was spotted dropping off Jennifer's car at the apartment complex the week she disappeared. Since then, the family has fielded dozens of tips through a tip line, Web site and law enforcement agencies.

The family is determined to keep Jennifer's case alive. The TV show "48 Hours" plans to broadcast a segment July 1 on Jennifer's disappearance, Drew Kesse said.

Also in July, Gov. Charlie Crist will sign into law the "Jennifer Kesse-Tiffany Sessions Missing Persons Act," which establishes standards for entering information about missing people into the National Crime Information Center and other databases, as well as obtaining DNA samples from relatives.

"We have undying love for Jennifer, and we will not stop," Drew Kesse said. "Jennifer will come home someday. I'm not going to have my daughter in a shallow grave or in water somewhere for the rest of my life. That's just not in the cards."

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/jun/13/dad-hopes-orlando-death-leaves-clues-missing-gaith/

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2008, 10:16:30 AM »

23 Apr 2008
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The parents of missing Orlando woman Jennifer Kesse are in Tallahassee on Wednesday lobbying state lawmakers to pass a bill designed to expedite the search for missing people.

Kesse disappeared from her Orlando condominium more than two years ago.  Her parents helped to craft the missing person's bill which includes new policies for entering information into a national database system.

The bill would also require that all law enforcement officers within designated regions be informed about a missing person on later than two hours after a missing persons report is filed.

Finally, the bill would require that law enforcement agencies collect DNA samples of a victim after they have been reported missing for more than ninety days.

THANK YOU !!

"The Senate and House Of Representatives passed proposed Bill SB502 into law. The Bill was named "The Jennifer Kesse-Tiffany Sessions Missing Persons Act" and the Gov. will sign it within 15 days and it will become law 7-1-08. We thank everyone for all the help in getting this piece of important legislation passed. We could not do it without you. Our efforts continue to be focused on finding Jennifer and we hope you will continue with us until she is found."

From www.jenniferkesse.com

Maine, born and raised!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2008, 10:50:37 AM »

23 Apr 2008

THANK YOU !!

"The Senate and House Of Representatives passed proposed Bill SB502 into law. The Bill was named "The Jennifer Kesse-Tiffany Sessions Missing Persons Act" and the Gov. will sign it within 15 days and it will become law 7-1-08. We thank everyone for all the help in getting this piece of important legislation passed. We could not do it without you. Our efforts continue to be focused on finding Jennifer and we hope you will continue with us until she is found."

From www.jenniferkesse.com

Great news!  Now, let's find Jennifer.  Praying for her and her family.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Glory23
Scared Monkey

« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2008, 11:28:37 PM »

Mark your calendars...please!

On July 1, CBS 48 Hours program will feature Jennifer Kesse's abduction case.

Please watch and post your comments about this up-close and personal look at Jennifer's abduction.

Check your local listings for time.

thank you.....
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2008, 04:01:48 AM »

CBS 48 Hours is covering the disappearance of Tara Grinstead and Jennifer Kesse.

Please tune in on July 1st at 9pm EST

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2008, 10:16:41 AM »

CBS 48 Hours is covering the disappearance of Tara Grinstead and Jennifer Kesse.

Please tune in on July 1st at 9pm EST

I watched this last night.  I'm glad her family is not giving up, and hope they know we haven't forgotten Jennifer. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.