March 19, 2024, 01:42:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JENNIFER KESSE, 24, 1/24/06, ORLANDO, FL #1 9/16/06 -  (Read 449069 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #540 on: January 24, 2022, 05:31:52 PM »

Continued prayers for strength for Jennifer's family in their fight to find her and get justice for her!

https://www.gofundme.com/f/kasmv-help-us-find-jennifer-kesse

Updates (31)
January 20, 2022
by Drew Kesse, Organizer
January 2022

SEVENTEEN YEARS! 17 YEARS! January 24, 2022 will mark the start of the 17th year we have desperately been trying to find our loved one, Jennifer Kesse. We will not stop until we have found her and bring her home where she belongs, even if it’s DNA! Our love for Jennifer is greater than this universe and Jennifer knows it. Jennifer, we love you!

Here’s where we are: almost four years ago we came to an agreement with the Orlando Police Department that they would, over the period of four months, generate a digital file of Jennifer’s case and give it to us at their requested cost of $18,000. We paid the price, in full, upfront. That four-month agreement has turned into three years and ten months and the department is still incapable of fulfilling their end of the agreement. Incompetency at its best. If we (the Kesse’s) did that, we’d be in jail.

Now imagine, over that time, fighting for unredacted copies with the city’s lawyers and trying to have our private investigators find Jennifer from all those files. Then finding out that the lead detective on Jennifer’s case did not write a single report or any document since 2010, 12 years!!! Nothing written is nothing investigated. What are we to think of their actions? This is a law enforcement agency, not some private entity. We firmly believe the department’s negligence and lack of competency cost Jennifer the chance to be found.

So our team sits ready to show ANY law enforcement agency where to go, who to speak to and what questions to ask! No one wants to do that for Jennifer. We cannot act independently of law enforcement when approaching the suspects we need to go after because it would ruin the prosecution’s case.

So we will fight tooth and nail and yell from the mountain tops until someone hears us and FINALLY acts. We won’t be put to the side by anyone. It’s very difficult and slow fighting against the machine that is Orlando politics, but no one should be put through what is happening to us. No one.

We thank each and every one of you for your support over the years and we ask you to help us continue our fight to bring Jenn home. Someone knows something and it needs to be reported.

Thanking you for now, in the past, and in our future.

The Kesse Family

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: January 24, 2022, 05:37:18 PM »

https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/monday-marks-16-years-since-jennifer-kesse-disappeared

Monday marks 16 years since Jennifer Kesse disappeared
By FOX 35 News Staff  Published January 23, 2022 6:09PM  Updated January 24, 2022 8:59AM

ORLANDO, Fla. - Monday marks 16 years since the disappearance of Jennifer Kesse.

Kesse was 24-years-old when she disappeared from her Orlando condo in 2006 without a trace.

A FOX News true crime podcast shined light on the case last year. Jennifer's father, Drew Kesse, says the podcast has resulted in new tips.

"They let the people tell their story in their own words. And to me, it's one of the best pieces ever done for Jennifer," he said. "I have great hope that really by the end of the year we truly might know where Jennifer is or the true direction in which we have to fight to get her."

Drew says he will never stop fighting to get closure for his family.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: May 20, 2022, 05:30:28 AM »

https://www.gofundme.com/f/kasmv-help-us-find-jennifer-kesse

Today
by Drew Kesse, Organizer
Happy Birthday Jennifer!

Today, May 20th, we will celebrate Jennifer’s birthday as we do every year, raising a glass to toast her birthday, followed by a great dinner.

We love you Jennifer and cannot express how much we miss your beautiful, smiling face. We are coming for you. It’s just far beyond the time we thought we’d find you, but our determination does not wane.

We continue to work in positive directions in our efforts to find Jennifer, however the Orlando Police Department isn't making it very easy (being an incredibly inept organization). We are STILL receiving files they are finding 4 years into the information exchange we agreed to. They hurt no one but Jennifer! They seem to not care about their obligations and contracts. Karma is hell and some day they will feel the wrath of their inabilities.

Soon we will have avenues open to us whereby we can give an earnest attempt at finding Jennifer. As we said, it was going to be difficult and it is. But we are determined to bring home Jennifer no matter what we have to do. We will find her.

We thank you all for the continued support and we are blessed by the actions of people who refuse to give up on our team, on our family, and on Jennifer. One day, we will bring Jennifer home.

Happy Birthday Jennifer. Wherever you may be, there are a lot of people who love you. We love you.

Dad, Mom, Logan, Katie

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: August 07, 2022, 03:27:02 PM »

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/niece-jennifer-abducted-hurt-prayed-god-take-my-life

OPINION Published August 7, 2022 8:00am EDT
My niece Jennifer was abducted and it hurt me so much I prayed to God to take my life
My niece vanished without a trace in Orlando, Florida when she was just 24 years old. Her cold case is still unsolved
By Bill Gilmour | Fox News

January 24, 2006, our family went from watching the nightly news to being the news story, that day, my niece Jennifer Kesse was abducted in Orlando, Fla. and our lives changed forever.

On the morning of Jan. 24 Jenn failed to report to her job as a finance manager at a well-known timeshare company. She was 24 years old. She was last heard from at around 10 p.m. the night before when she spoke by phone with her family and boyfriend from inside her condominium.

In the weeks following Jenn’s abduction, during the day, our family and friends were busy doing everything we could to raise awareness and handing out missing person flyers at major road intersections, posting them in businesses, and going door to door in the neighborhoods near Jenn’s condo. We were encouraged daily by people who came to help a family in need, a family they didn’t know.

Most nights, I was exhausted physically and emotionally, lying in bed trying to fall asleep, but my mind would not turn off. Thoughts bounced from trying to make sense of what happened to Jennifer to my marriage, business, and kids. Those nights were filled with tears, as my emotions were on hyperdrive, trying to process everything that was happening.

Those restless nights felt more like a wrestling match with my past while being confronted with the brutal facts of my present reality. Facing reality is painful, but I would learn that it is also beneficial, restorative, and transformative if embraced.

I began crying out to God, which in itself is puzzling since I had walked away from church when I was 14 years old. It has been said that pain is God’s megaphone, and it turns out to be true. He now had my undivided attention. I was approaching my 50th birthday in May 2006 and facing the most desperate and challenging crisis in my life with nowhere to go and no one to turn to but God.

I bared my heart and soul to Him, just like I would with my best friends. For the first time in my life, I acknowledged how out of control my life was while feeling powerless to fix the mess I had created. I was forced to confront the truth about my life in a different way, in a way I would never have chosen.

Every night I prayed desperately for Jennifer to be brought home safely, to have the life she deserved. In those moments, I asked God to take my life so that Jenn could have hers back.

I had hit rock bottom. One night, I remember experiencing a sense of peace during my conversations with God that defied my current circumstances. It felt odd, bizarre. How could this be? How do I have peace when everything in and around me is in turmoil? What did this all mean?

Pain is indeed a megaphone. I opened my heart to hear what God was saying and embraced a new life He offered. By His grace, I was inspired to write a book, "Aftermath of Jennifer Kesse’s Abduction: An Uncle’s Inspiring Journey and Other Stories of Hope."

In the book, I share my 16-year journey of life transformation, from selfish to selfless, authentically and vulnerably, and introduce readers to inspirational stories of people who overcame unimaginable obstacles.

Inspired hope is not wishful thinking but a confident expectation only found in one person through an intimate relationship that lasts our lifetime. This hope is anchored to a person and a promise - the person of Jesus and the promise - that if you believe in Jesus, you will have life; an authentic and meaningful life resulting from being rescued, redeemed, and restored to a right relationship with God that will positively impact all the relationships in your life.

I need that confident hope and thankfully God gave the strength and patience to persevere over the past 16 plus years. I knew I wasn’t the person I wanted to be, nor was I the husband and father my family deserved.

The road I traveled included some rocky paths, some slippery slopes, and some uncomfortable terrain that was my life and relationships at that time. As I pursued my new life and preferred future, some of the people in my life may not be happy, it made them uncomfortable. Some believed it was my latest fad. Over time it became obvious it was not.

Thankfully, my wife and family never gave up on me, and most people in my life encouraged and cheer me on to finish strong.

If you would like to change the narrative direction of your life, I found the best place to start is with ourselves. Having focused on becoming the person I wished other people were, I was transformed into a better version of myself, and honestly, I cringe thinking about my old self. Know that I will be cheering you on so that you finish strong!

I do have one request -- that you keep my sister Joyce, my brother-in-law, Drew, and my nephew Logan and his family in your prayers because as of the date of this writing, Jennifer is still missing, vanished without a trace.

One of my objectives for writing this book is that the person or people who were involved in Jennifer’s abduction would know that no matter what they have done, the final chapter of their life stories has not been written. They can come forward with information that will either bring Jenn home or bring closure to our family. Facing the truth does, in fact, set you free, and a new life is waiting to begin.

For more information about the book "Aftermath of Jennifer Kesse’s Abduction: An Uncle’s Inspiring Journey and Other Stories of Hope," visit inspiringhopedaily.com.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: October 11, 2022, 05:52:39 PM »

Truth has the power to heal, to protect and to guide.
Prayers over the Kesse family and Jennifer.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: January 20, 2023, 12:00:27 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindJenniferKesse/posts/pfbid02fV1iMPqyFy8ZtkCjEgYsatMPh8jsoJZCpcPTk3m5jSsqwJkCKTKUX7qFufsfvnfSl

Find Jennifer Kesse
7h

January 2023

January 24th will mark 17 years Jennifer Kesse has been Missing through the act of Abduction from in or around her Orlando home in 2006. We love you Jennifer and will NEVER give up trying to find you-EVER. We miss you tremendously and sadly more each day. After 17 years we can honestly say time does not heal wounds. After 17 years of fighting to try and find you any way we can you still elude us. It is our hope to find you in our lifetime. We don’t rest till we bring you home, no matter how many years it takes. Unconditional love is forever and unconditional. Come home soon.

At this point in time and after countless attempts to get authorities to do what is needed to find Jennifer or not ,decisively, we believe we have now positioned her case with authorities that are willing, able and wanting to find Jennifer even after 17 years , outside of the Orlando Police Department. It is Jennifer’s best opportunity to be found now, 17 years later. It will take time, talent, money and luck however we welcome the renewed effort. The effort our investigators have put forward to get us to this point has been incredible. The navigation of the case’s needs needed seasoned professionals, so we are humbled by their continued work and commitment to finding Jennifer. Our team together with our State law Enforcement team makes this opportunity what we have been asking for and we thank all involved.

To the Public who has never given up on Jennifer, we thank you and are humbled by the continued support. The same holds true 17 years later- If you know something say something!

Everyone knows how to reach us, you have been doing it for 17 years.

May the Universe shine a light on Jennifer wherever she may be and may her crime touch someone’s heart who knows the truth enough to speak up.

Love always,
Dad,Mom, Logan and Katie

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: April 08, 2023, 09:58:41 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/BigMadTrueCrime/photos/a.113136023402368/973856500663645

Big Mad True Crime
15 hours ago.

So I had coffee with Jennifer Kesse’s uncle Bill Gilmour yesterday, and we talked about how much impact there is on the families of the victims we cover. Things you wouldn’t even think about. Like how Jennifer’s father had to spent thousands just to get power of attorney so he could stop getting harassing phone calls from the mortgage and credit card companies, who wanted their money. (All while trying to find his abducted daughter)

He wrote this book to share how much families go through and honestly, he’s just a phenomenal human. We talked about all of the possibilities when it comes to what can be done to connect crime victims’ families, offer support, and give some perspective to the public. (It’s available in Amazon and Kindle!)

Here’s the link to his book!: https://www.amazon.com/Afterma.../dp/B0BT733B9K/ref=nodl_...

Book club: https://m.facebook.com/groups/759962858414757/?ref=share&mibextid=SDPelY

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: May 20, 2023, 10:16:39 PM »

Happy Birthday, Jennifer!  Praying for justice! 

https://www.facebook.com/FindJenniferKesse/posts/pfbid02MYxqGfg6KZLqHApUNNDFCxG9YfMNkEfAeRzeEHsK8vXrXYBxzuwEr3zKFD1Qqwx8l

Find Jennifer Kesse
May 18 2023 12:14am

May,2023
Happy Birthday Jennifer!❤️🎂. May 20th is Jennifer’s 42nd birthday and the 17th year we will celebrate her birthday without her presence. We miss you tremendously Jennifer but will never stop in our actions to try and find you. We will raise a glass in celebration of your birthday as we always do and we will never forget the memories we made and have of you. You touch so many hearts on a daily basis even 17 yrs later. The love you generate in others is immeasurable and only grows daily. May you come home soon.
On the investigative front , State law enforcement officials are in full control of Jennifer’s case and moving forward methodically. We are in the backseat now somewhat along for the ride as we and our investigators are work closely together putting the pieces together that were unfortunately never worked on for over a decade. Hard laborious work is what it’s taking to get back on track and move the case forward or to fruition. It’s hard to sit back and watch however at this juncture we must let things run their course a while. The desire by law enforcement is finally there. Our desire has always been there so maybe with everyone working towards the same goal will produce results.
To those who have followed Jennifer’s case we thank you for always keeping her face and name in the public’s eye. You are a valuable part of the investigation and we need you to continue your interest and leads you send on a weekly basis for 17+ years. Someone knows what happened to Jennifer and we will never stop trying to find out who knows the real truth. We’re humbled by your caring and sharing.
Happy Birthday Jenn!
Mom, Dad, Logan & Katie

https://www.facebook.com/FindJenniferKesse/photos/a.736346113054401/6015825738439719/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.