April 18, 2024, 07:33:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 387417 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« on: September 23, 2008, 10:16:45 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/3ExmPuedHBU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/3ExmPuedHBU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 12:58:22 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 06:19:42 PM »

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I Stand With The Girl
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 06:19:59 PM »

kkkkkk....going to eat now bbl

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2008, 06:20:00 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 06:20:50 PM »

YeeeeeeeHAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2008, 06:21:30 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2008, 06:21:33 PM »

OK have we discussed this yet???

Two million Dollars???

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News uncovered new information about who's cashing in on the Casey Anthony case. Sources extremely close to the family told Eyewitness News that the Anthonys have signed a $2 million movie deal with the Lifetime Movie Network.

There are also claims that Casey's attorney is purposely trying to create drama in the case.

A movie director wouldn't have to make up the drama of Casey Anthony's first release from jail. When faced with Eyewitness News' tough questions, Casey turned away and nuzzled her face into her attorney's neck as he hugged her and shielded her from the rain and reporters.

It's the stuff that movies are made of.

The California bounty hunter who sprung her says that's what attorney Jose Baez is counting on, which is why his hired security force stood back and let the drama unfold. After that, Baez hired bodyguards for Casey at what Eyewitness News was told was $1,500 a week.

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla told Eyewitness News on Wednesday that Baez made him sign away any rights on movie or book deals, that Baez is banking on the entertainment industry and so is his mysterious public relations man.

"He's representing that, to the family and to Jose, that 'I can get two million dollars.' Well, to be honest with ya, Hollywood will throw $2 million at anything that's, you know, sensationalized as something like this. Believe me," Padilla said.

Sources close to the Anthonys told Eyewitness News a $2 million contract with the Lifetime Movie Network has been signed. Padilla also said Baez broke his promise to beef up security because of the protesters to ramp up the drama the night Casey was arrested at her parents' house. He showed up after her arrest and held a marathon news conference slamming investigators for the show.

Most everyone knows the plotline of the story. Everyone's now waiting to see how it ends.

Edited to add link:  http://www.wftv.com/news/17550330/detail.html
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 06:29:22 PM by klaasend » Logged
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2008, 06:22:13 PM »

Hi all new monkeys!!!!

We dont mean to ignore ya..we just get really wrapped up in all our sleuthin'!!

Glad to have ya here!!!

"God dont like ugly"
canadagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2008, 06:23:55 PM »

Hi Monkeys....Have just been approved and happy to be "swinging" with all of you.   Have enjoyed your comments, humour and theories on this case. 

Would like your opinion on something:

On Casey’s July 16 call to home requesting Tony’s phone number, the conversation is:
Kristina: “Lee said he doesn’t have Tony’s phone number.
Casey Anthony: “Yes, he does. He has Tony’s number in his phone. He needs to stop (expletive) lying. He just told me a second ago that he’d give me the number.”
Kristina: “So, if I go and get you Tony’s number, are you going to finish talking to me?”
Casey Anthony: “I will call you tomorrow. I want to talk to him really quick. I wanted to actually try and call Mike. I haven’t slept in four days. I have not slept in four days.

Then, on July 24th, Patrick Bourgeois visits Casey in jail and triggers her memory with Mike Walker’s name. Patrick says, “we’re still on your team”.

I have not seen any LE interviews with Patrick or Mike. Do you think they have been interviewed? If there was an accomplice (I think Casey disposed of Caylee on her own), do you think it could have been Mike?

Please let me know your thoughts. THANKS!!!!
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2008, 06:24:00 PM »

posted by Kristen

"Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla told Eyewitness News on Wednesday that Baez made him sign away any rights on movie or book deals, that Baez is banking on the entertainment industry and so is his mysterious public relations man."

Well I guess while Baez was distracted by money making deals, he forgot to get Padilla to sign something saying he can't talk about anything that goes on in the house or direct knowledge to the case, geesh! And he calls himself a high profile lawyer?

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2008, 06:24:58 PM »

Goood GAWD!  I'm too busy to hang out with you wonderful monkeys, but I got a google alert (which are usually a day late and a dollar short) that says sauces say Caylee was sold.  Can I sue the Anthonys for my drowning in their el toro poo poo???

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2008, 06:24:59 PM »

Seiously... between Carpe & Switchy, my sides are splitting!
You guys are SO.FREAKING.FUNNY.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2008, 06:25:23 PM »

Most everyone knows the plotline of the story. Everyone's now waiting to see how it ends.

I waiting more to see WHEN it ends.   I'm pretty confident every time more info is released, knowing that it is just a speck on the big picture.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2008, 06:25:42 PM »

Two million Dollars???

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News uncovered new information about who's cashing in on the Casey Anthony case. Sources extremely close to the family told Eyewitness News that the Anthonys have signed a $2 million movie deal with the Lifetime Movie Network.

There are also claims that Casey's attorney is purposely trying to create drama in the case.

A movie director wouldn't have to make up the drama of Casey Anthony's first release from jail. When faced with Eyewitness News' tough questions, Casey turned away and nuzzled her face into her attorney's neck as he hugged her and shielded her from the rain and reporters.

The California bounty hunter who sprung her says that's what attorney Jose Baez is counting on, which is why his hired security force stood back and let the drama unfold. After that, Baez hired bodyguards for Casey at what Eyewitness News was told was $1,500 a week.

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla told Eyewitness News on Wednesday that Baez made him sign away any rights on movie or book deals, that Baez is banking on the entertainment industry and so is his mysterious public relations man.

"He's representing that, to the family and to Jose, that 'I can get two million dollars.' Well, to be honest with ya, Hollywood will throw $2 million at anything that's, you know, sensationalized as something like this. Believe me," Padilla said.

Sources close to the Anthonys told Eyewitness News a $2 million contract with the Lifetime Movie Network has been signed. Padilla also said Baez broke his promise to beef up security because of the protesters to ramp up the drama the night Casey was arrested at her parents' house. He showed up after her arrest and held a marathon news conference slamming investigators for the show.

This is by far, the sickest thing I have heard yet, short of Caylee being dead. There is no word I can think of, strong enough to describe this revolting family and attorney.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2008, 06:25:44 PM »

Okay, here's been my day so far:

Got up at 6:00 am, got ready for work, fed doggies, made bed, went to work.
Worked all day, stopped at pharmacy and supermarket on the way home.
Put chicken in the oven, fed doggies dinner, put a load of laundry in washer.
Came to read at SM.

I tell you all this (a) to make you feel sorry for me and 
(b)so you'll know why I'm gonna ask stoopid questions.

I haven't had any time to read documents, and I don't understand about Amy's Mysterious Pants.

Amy slept in her clothes? She kept money in the clothes she slept in them? She believed that she had changed her pants and lost her money while she slept? I'm sooooo confused by this! 

I Stand With The Girl
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2008, 06:26:09 PM »

That was a beautiful vid, 2NJSons_Mom!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2008, 06:26:14 PM »

Hi Monkeys....Have just been approved and happy to be "swinging" with all of you.   Have enjoyed your comments, humour and theories on this case. 

Would like your opinion on something:

On Casey’s July 16 call to home requesting Tony’s phone number, the conversation is:
Kristina: “Lee said he doesn’t have Tony’s phone number.
Casey Anthony: “Yes, he does. He has Tony’s number in his phone. He needs to stop (expletive) lying. He just told me a second ago that he’d give me the number.”
Kristina: “So, if I go and get you Tony’s number, are you going to finish talking to me?”
Casey Anthony: “I will call you tomorrow. I want to talk to him really quick. I wanted to actually try and call Mike. I haven’t slept in four days. I have not slept in four days.

Then, on July 24th, Patrick Bourgeois visits Casey in jail and triggers her memory with Mike Walker’s name. Patrick says, “we’re still on your team”.

I have not seen any LE interviews with Patrick or Mike. Do you think they have been interviewed? If there was an accomplice (I think Casey disposed of Caylee on her own), do you think it could have been Mike?

Please let me know your thoughts. THANKS!!!!

Hm... no... good catch... I have not seen any Mike interviewed yet....
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2008, 06:27:31 PM »

Kristen,

That's the first I've seen that article about a movie deal....not surprised, though.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2008, 06:27:38 PM »

Two million Dollars???

I just saw it when you posted in the previous thread.  No big shock to me. 
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2008, 06:27:50 PM »

Welcome, canadagirl!

I still think there's something to the Bourgeois visit.   Interesting that we haven't seen any info about it in the released documents.  

Maybe we should ask Clint if he knows this Patrick guy or Mike Walker.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.