May 01, 2024, 11:17:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 388092 times)
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1180 on: September 25, 2008, 05:32:29 PM »

Oh, boy, I cannot wait to hear Mama Drama Queen herself.  I just wonder if I will start to feel some sympathy for Cindy.  Doubt it.  I think she is a snake in the grass.  Guess we can expect a lot of huffing and puffing.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1181 on: September 25, 2008, 05:34:02 PM »

My they sure look related. look at the smile lines,the angles of the eyes,the ears.
Wonder who he is.
[/quote]

I agree they look VERY much alike. Don't know who he is though. Anyone?
[/quote]

Have we ever seen a pic of that Brandon Snow who she was arguing with the night of the half naked party?  Wasn't he in the running to be the babydaddy?  Could this be him?

[/quote]

I thought that was JP....
[/quote]

I'm sorry that I forgot to put the jpegs on my last post.  I hope I have done this right.  With the picture that shows the two shots, I cut the teeth from the man holding the Angel baby,  I just was comparing them to the small picture because we were wondering if they were the same man.

PJ

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1182 on: September 25, 2008, 05:35:25 PM »

Oh, boy, I cannot wait to hear Mama Drama Queen herself.  I just wonder if I will start to feel some sympathy for Cindy.  Doubt it.  I think she is a snake in the grass.  Guess we can expect a lot of huffing and puffing.

I'm sure there'll be some "Absolutelies" thrown in as well!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1183 on: September 25, 2008, 05:37:14 PM »

ANTHONY FAMILY = THE DILLARDS

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1184 on: September 25, 2008, 05:37:29 PM »

Friday, the State Attorney's Office is releasing the videotaped interview with Caylee's grandmother Cindy, which was done two weeks after she reported Caylee missing. It is two hours long.

Prosecutors are also releasing Casey's computer records, which show that Casey deleted Yahoo mail and some photographs of Caylee.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17549736/detail.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1185 on: September 25, 2008, 05:40:07 PM »

Friday, the State Attorney's Office is releasing the videotaped interview with Caylee's grandmother Cindy, which was done two weeks after she reported Caylee missing. It is two hours long.

Prosecutors are also releasing Casey's computer records, which show that Casey deleted Yahoo mail and some photographs of Caylee.

Wonder if it will show the chloroform searches?
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1186 on: September 25, 2008, 05:40:21 PM »

Radio Interviews with:

Padilla
Najame
John Morgan

Cindy and George Anthony Attorney Mark NeJame Refutes Zenaida Gonzalez's Claims
Zenaida Gonzalez Attorney John Morgan Calls
Leonard Padilla
Leonard Padilla Calls In To Talk To The Monsters and Rozzie Franco

http://monsters.fm/pages/anthony.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1187 on: September 25, 2008, 05:40:32 PM »

Well soon Zenaida lawyer will get his hands on  all teh TV interviews
where Cindy says that Zanny was the nanny and she had heard about her
Just like her testimony on the witness stand talking about the nanny
So I imagine The parents will be added to this lawsuit very soon

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1188 on: September 25, 2008, 05:42:28 PM »

Drat!  Sorry.  Guess that was already posted 2 times.  Timeout for me.  ::MonkeyCool:
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1189 on: September 25, 2008, 05:42:49 PM »

Ordinarily criminal matters do not come up in civil law suits like the one Zeneida Gonzolas is filing or has filed.  It's about defamation.  However, if there is something that arises under sworn testimony that a person believes a proper answer would be incriminating that person can plead the fifth.  In this case it's interesting, in that Casey is lying through her teeth on ZG being the nanny, and the investigators have shown that in the nonoccupancy of the supposed residence.  Casey has already lied under oath, so in a suit she would continue the fantasy.  But in a civil court that matter would be proven.  Casey's participation would be futile and fruitless, but it would be interesting if she does indeed plead the fifth. 

While not an apolgy for your posts insinuating those of us who said the fifth could be taken are basically improperly schooled, at least you acknowledge now the validity of the original post. Cindy and George could fall under this, as well, because they might very well be implicated in a crime, too.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1190 on: September 25, 2008, 05:42:57 PM »

lets hope

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1191 on: September 25, 2008, 05:43:52 PM »

Question?

Are the Anthony's ankle biters Yorkies?

WW - the airport lady sighting

is a yorkie breeder

coinkydink?

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1192 on: September 25, 2008, 05:44:30 PM »

Hooty hoot, hooty hoot!!   

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1193 on: September 25, 2008, 05:44:53 PM »

I hope so! I am eager to know if the searches were specific as to a particular use for it.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1194 on: September 25, 2008, 05:46:40 PM »

Hooty hoot, hooty hoot!!   
Was their name the "Darlins"????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1195 on: September 25, 2008, 05:46:58 PM »

Ex-Fiance Calls Casey "Diabolical" Liar In Newly Released Recordings
POSTED: 4:43 pm EDT September 24, 2008
UPDATED: 5:05 pm EDT September 25, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Detectives released new audio recordings Thursday of their interviews with three men in Casey Anthony's life, her brother, her lover and her ex-fiance.

It has been 71 days since Caylee Anthony was reported missing. Detectives believe she's dead.

Documents have already been released of what some of the men in Casey's life have said, but Thursday's audio recordings reveal how they said things and hear their attitudes.

Casey's brother Lee Anthony told investigators he did not believe Casey when she said the terrible smell in her trunk came from two dead squirrels under the hood. Lee told investigators his first indication that something was terribly wrong was noticing the horrible smell wafting from Casey's car trunk.

"The trunk was open. The windows were rolled down to what I assume ventilate the horrible smell that I had just, just, uh, smelled for the first time," he said. "It was, it was, it hit you like a, a wave. I mean it was, it was, whatever it was it was very potent."

Once their mother brought Casey home, he said he tried to get Casey to tell them exactly where Caylee was, but all she would talk about was how her mother Cindy nagged her about what a bad mother she is.

"That's when she opened up to me and said, uh, 'Mom has, um, thrown in my face many times before that I'm an unfit mother and, you know, maybe she's right. Maybe I am.' She offered up to me for the first time that, um, my mother has referred, said to my sister that, um, even though Caylee's been the best thing and the best mistake that she was indeed a mistake, that she was Casey's mistake," Lee told investigators.

Lee said, at first, Casey insisted Caylee was with the nanny, but never mentioned the name Zenaida to him. He told her their mother was calling law enforcement and, when officers got there, they would press her to show them where Caylee was and Lee said that's when Casey cried and admitted she hadn't seen Caylee in 31 days.

In the interviews released of Jesse Grund, Casey's former fiance, he told investigators he thought, if Casey were to hide Caylee's body somewhere, she would have put her in the playhouse behind Cindy and George Anthony's home.

"She totally loved the playhouse. Every time I would go inside and play with Caylee, right to the playhouse. Every time she spent a lot of time out there with grandparents and with Casey. If something were to happen to her, I believe that would be the first place she would have put Caylee," Grund told investigators during the interview in July. "If she wanted to place Caylee's body somewhere that would be the first place that she would have put her."

Grund went on to tell investigators that Casey was a liar.

"We can all tell, for the last couple of years, is that Casey is an effective liar. I would describe it as diabolical the way she lies," he said.

++++++++++

Police interview with Jesse Grund, former fiance of Casey Anthony, on July 22, 2008. (09/25/08)
http://www.wftv.com/video/17558127/index.html

Police interview with Lee Anthony, Casey Anthony's brother, on July 29, 2008.
(09/25/08)

http://www.wftv.com/video/17557603/index.html

Police interview with Jesse Grund, former fiance of Casey Anthony, on July 31, 2008. (09/25/08)
http://www.wftv.com/video/17556845/index.html

Police interview with Jesse Grund, former fiance of Casey Anthony, on July 23, 2008. (09/25/08)
http://www.wftv.com/video/17557465/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1196 on: September 25, 2008, 05:49:32 PM »

Cindy said George pack up dat thar ol'  pick-em-up-tuuuuuck...

We iz movin' to Ar-Landooooo... the land of An-TON- Kneeeeee!!!! 

Cement pavers.... swimmin' pools!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1197 on: September 25, 2008, 05:49:44 PM »

WONDER IF CINDY WILL SAY ANY OR ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:

"I will "huff" go to the ends of the earth "puff" and look under every rock and every "huff" nook and cranny until I "puff" find her."

"If I had a hammer, I'd hammer in the morning..."

"She talked about the nanny's puppy all the time...and Bingo was his name Oh! B I N G O"

"It didn't smell that bad, really.  Have you ever smelled an old pizza covered with maggots and stacked on top of some dirty socks and a urine soaked diaper?  Well, it smelled like that...not like a dead body"

"Casey is an excellent mother.  She could be Mother of the Year.  She would do anything to protect us and Caylee from the small foreign faction that kidnapped her."

"Zanny the Nanny took our baby.  She took her because of Caylee's magic.  She loved Caylee so much that she was willing to kidnap Caylee and join a gang of ruthless killers to keep her."

"So Casey stole a few cans of gasoline, a couple of credit cards, some money from her grandpa's trust fund, Amy's checkbook.  So she is a pathological liar.  That doesn't make her a bad person."

"I absolutely believe that my granddaughter is alive.  The car absolutely did not smell before it was impounded.  The body in the trunk absolutely was not that of my granddaughter.  Someone put a dead body in the trunk when Casey was not looking."

"Casey did not drink or do drugs.  Her friends called her the little mother because she was always the designated driver. "

"The father?  what father?  oh, that father?  well, I thought it was Jesse Grund but it wasn't. Then one day Casey showed me an obit in the paper and said that guy was Caylee's father and he was deceased.  All we knew is that he was a friend who moved out of town and started his own family and wanted no part in Caylee's life.  And then he got killed.  He lived in another state but strangely his obit was in the Orlando paper.  Go figure.  His name?  Oh I don't recall.  I am not very good with little incidental details like the name of the father of my daughter's child born out of wedlock."

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1198 on: September 25, 2008, 05:50:29 PM »

Ex-Fiance Calls Casey "Diabolical" Liar In Newly Released Recordings

POSTED: 4:43 pm EDT September 24, 2008
UPDATED: 5:05 pm EDT September 25, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Detectives released new audio recordings Thursday of their interviews with three men in Casey Anthony's life, her brother, her lover and her ex-fiance.

It has been 71 days since Caylee Anthony was reported missing. Detectives believe she's dead.

Documents have already been released of what some of the men in Casey's life have said, but Thursday's audio recordings reveal how they said things and hear their attitudes.

Casey's brother Lee Anthony told investigators he did not believe Casey when she said the terrible smell in her trunk came from two dead squirrels under the hood. Lee told investigators his first indication that something was terribly wrong was noticing the horrible smell wafting from Casey's car trunk.

"The trunk was open. The windows were rolled down to what I assume ventilate the horrible smell that I had just, just, uh, smelled for the first time," he said. "It was, it was, it hit you like a, a wave. I mean it was, it was, whatever it was it was very potent."

Once their mother brought Casey home, he said he tried to get Casey to tell them exactly where Caylee was, but all she would talk about was how her mother Cindy nagged her about what a bad mother she is.

"That's when she opened up to me and said, uh, 'Mom has, um, thrown in my face many times before that I'm an unfit mother and, you know, maybe she's right. Maybe I am.' She offered up to me for the first time that, um, my mother has referred, said to my sister that, um, even though Caylee's been the best thing and the best mistake that she was indeed a mistake, that she was Casey's mistake," Lee told investigators.

Lee said, at first, Casey insisted Caylee was with the nanny, but never mentioned the name Zenaida to him. He told her their mother was calling law enforcement and, when officers got there, they would press her to show them where Caylee was and Lee said that's when Casey cried and admitted she hadn't seen Caylee in 31 days.

In the interviews released of Jesse Grund, Casey's former fiance, he told investigators he thought, if Casey were to hide Caylee's body somewhere, she would have put her in the playhouse behind Cindy and George Anthony's home.

"She totally loved the playhouse. Every time I would go inside and play with Caylee, right to the playhouse. Every time she spent a lot of time out there with grandparents and with Casey. If something were to happen to her, I believe that would be the first place she would have put Caylee," Grund told investigators during the interview in July. "If she wanted to place Caylee's body somewhere that would be the first place that she would have put her."

Grund went on to tell investigators that Casey was a liar.

"We can all tell, for the last couple of years, is that Casey is an effective liar. I would describe it as diabolical the way she lies," he said.

(snipped)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1199 on: September 25, 2008, 05:50:47 PM »

Hooty hoot, hooty hoot!!   
Was their name the "Darlins"????

ROFL ... yes, in one episode !

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.