May 01, 2024, 12:18:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 388141 times)
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1220 on: September 25, 2008, 06:12:50 PM »

What is she asking for?  I don't think she should get rich off of this do you?  Maybe she should be paid for pain and sufering but it should be equivalent to what she would have made if she had not been damaged by this case.  Do you agreet??????
Remembering back to her first interview (when she was in the shadows) she was saying that due to this she was unable to get a job.  She had been attending interviews and no one would hire her.  She was not able to provide for her family based on the destruction from Casey's accusations. 

If she can prove that, then I'm all for it but I thought she said she was out of work before all of this and living in a hotel? I just don't want to see another person try and get rich from Caylee's demise and truly, if she really wanted to turn this thing around, get out there when searches resume and help search for Caylee, people would admire her for that and who knows, maybe even meet someone who would give her a job.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1221 on: September 25, 2008, 06:13:30 PM »

Thankyou klaas
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1222 on: September 25, 2008, 06:14:49 PM »

What is she asking for?  I don't think she should get rich off of this do you?  Maybe she should be paid for pain and sufering but it should be equivalent to what she would have made if she had not been damaged by this case.  Do you agreet??????
Remembering back to her first interview (when she was in the shadows) she was saying that due to this she was unable to get a job.  She had been attending interviews and no one would hire her.  She was not able to provide for her family based on the destruction from Casey's accusations. 

If she can prove that, then I'm all for it but I thought she said she was out of work before all of this and living in a hotel? I just don't want to see another person try and get rich from Caylee's demise and truly, if she really wanted to turn this thing around, get out there when searches resume and help search for Caylee, people would admire her for that and who knows, maybe even meet someone who would give her a job.

She is suing to get her "good name back" and to prove she wasn't involved, so she can get work, etc. As for monetary damages, she will let a jury decide how much, if any, is awarded. She claims to have lost her job and a place to live over this. If so, then I think she is entitled to monetary damages.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1223 on: September 25, 2008, 06:15:01 PM »

Thankyou klaas

When you get that image from the "generator website" you can save it to your PC then upload to photobucket.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1224 on: September 25, 2008, 06:17:57 PM »

One thing is that this lady says she saw Caylee with a baby doll.. that was naked.  (And on the phone with Cindy, Cindy said that Caylee was always taking the clothes off).  However, the doll was supposedly accounted for- I guess in the trunk of the car.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2736077&postcount=431

Irishbosoxfan is giving this lady a hard time (justifiably, IMO)

Everyone has stated she had 1 baby that was the baby she didn't go anywhere without and that she's had it since she was an infant
and that baby is in the Anthony home.

I want to believe but if this detail is wrong,then where are we left?

I believe TTT believes wholeheartedly and I want to also but if TTT states that she had the baby with her as evidenced by her statement and we know with 100% concrete info that the baby is not with her then we are left with more questions about TTT than answers.

While I appreciate ones willingness to put themselves out there I wish this poster had been run by Tricia to check out before being allowed to answer questions.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1225 on: September 25, 2008, 06:19:00 PM »

Thankyou klaas

When you get that image from the "generator website" you can save it to your PC then upload to photobucket.

i am not computer literate enough to know how to change it into a different format its saved as rich text format and Ive know clue how to
get to jpeg or gif. ive tried for an hour now. So i hopeing maybe someone else would like to give it a try.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1226 on: September 25, 2008, 06:19:27 PM »

NeJame: No truth to rumors of movie deal -Orlando Sentinel

I try and keep remembering though that Ne-Leme-o keeps trying to keep
George and Cindy Anthony separate from the baby killer.

However, the truth to me is, they are all from the same Anthony poo pile.

No denials as of yet from Baez and Black?????

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1227 on: September 25, 2008, 06:21:48 PM »

Hi everyone, I am coming out of lurking.  Has it been discussed about the pizza found in the trunk of the car.  Where and when it was bought?  I hate to say this, but it may of been little Caylee's last meal.  I know this sounds bad, but it has been bothering me for a long time.  Casey or her mom said it was, I believe 10 days old, so if the pizza place could remember seeing her, maybe Caylee was with her to pick it up or maybe not.  Just wondering.  Back to lurking.  I love this place.

Sneaking out of lurk mode myself to answer you. .. I think that is a very good question.  I know I wondered if the kitchen knife found in the car was used to cut the pizza.  Also wondered if the bag with pizza was taken out of the garbage and put in the trunk to make it the excuse for the odor.  In any case I think it was retrieved by LE from where GA supposedly threw it .    One more thing, I don't know much about maggots but would old pizza in trunk bring maggots?  Ok, I'm going back to lurk now too.   

Gotta have flies in order to have maggots,correct?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1228 on: September 25, 2008, 06:23:00 PM »

She is suing to get her "good name back" and to prove she wasn't involved, so she can get work, etc. As for monetary damages, she will let a jury decide how much, if any, is awarded. She claims to have lost her job and a place to live over this. If so, then I think she is entitled to monetary damages.

According to ZG's lawyer, she seems like a genuine person.  She's concerned about her good name, and frankly, I would be too.  I can't imagine what it would be like to have somebody falsely accusing me of kidnapping a child.. possibly murdering a child.  And to make it worse, the person doing the accusing seems to have gotten information about me- where I was on a certain day or whatever- to "prove" her story.  That's somewhat frightening!

Even now, when most people have reason to believe that Casey made this whole thing up, there are still those out there who are calling ZG a kidnapper and murderer.  Unless a judge and jury can prove beyond reasonable doubt to the world that she had absolutely zero to do with it, this could "dog" her in so many ways, for the rest of her life. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1229 on: September 25, 2008, 06:23:26 PM »

One thing is that this lady says she saw Caylee with a baby doll.. that was naked.  (And on the phone with Cindy, Cindy said that Caylee was always taking the clothes off).  However, the doll was supposedly accounted for- I guess in the trunk of the car.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2736077&postcount=431

Irishbosoxfan is giving this lady a hard time (justifiably, IMO)

Everyone has stated she had 1 baby that was the baby she didn't go anywhere without and that she's had it since she was an infant
and that baby is in the Anthony home.

I want to believe but if this detail is wrong,then where are we left?

I believe TTT believes wholeheartedly and I want to also but if TTT states that she had the baby with her as evidenced by her statement and we know with 100% concrete info that the baby is not with her then we are left with more questions about TTT than answers.

While I appreciate ones willingness to put themselves out there I wish this poster had been run by Tricia to check out before being allowed to answer questions.

Contrary to what TTT says I believe LE has checked this out and completely discounted it being Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1230 on: September 25, 2008, 06:24:50 PM »

Hi everyone, I am coming out of lurking.  Has it been discussed about the pizza found in the trunk of the car.  Where and when it was bought?  I hate to say this, but it may of been little Caylee's last meal.  I know this sounds bad, but it has been bothering me for a long time.  Casey or her mom said it was, I believe 10 days old, so if the pizza place could remember seeing her, maybe Caylee was with her to pick it up or maybe not.  Just wondering.  Back to lurking.  I love this place.

Wow, that's an excellent thought!  Wonder if anyone has looked into that.  Maybe Leonard Padilla would. 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1231 on: September 25, 2008, 06:25:23 PM »

I have missed some of this. So, my question is, "Did this woman call this sighting in WHILE she was on the flight?" Because, the truth is, if so, they would not have let anyone deboard that plane until authorities arrived to check it out. I know this FOR 100% CERTAIN!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2735898&postcount=409

This explains how it went down, according to her;

You see, once I put 2 and 2 together that it was Caylee at the airport and that she was missing, after getting home from my 2 week vacation late on July 14th, it was either that Thursday or Friday that I caught only a glimpse of a lil girl missing. (I never watch tv.) I saw enough to think...oh my, that lil girl looks sooo familiar...I asked my husband, "Where have I seen that lil girl before?" I am normally a homebody.
Over that weekend, it kept coming to me, and it was on Tuesday that I sat down and watched the bond hearing, that I heard the name.
I immedately called my son out of his room and told him to look at the lil girl and asked him if he had seen her before...he said, "that's the little girl we saw at the airport." (as if I hadn't just noticed that myself.)
I immediately began calling, but because the bond hearing had just let out...this was about 5:30 pm, no one answered the phones that were listed.
I 1st phoned Crimeline...they kept saying,"Could you hold please." After about 10 mins. of this, I hung up and called Sgt. Allan, whose # was listed on the list at www.helpfindCaylee.com, on Sgt. Allans phone, I only received a voicemail...so I hung up. I was desperate to talk to someone!
Then I called "Uncle Lee" phone number, again a message, but I left a message with him. THere was an email address...so I guickly typed him an email. Then I called Cindy. Again another message....but I also left a message with her. She called me back at 8:30pm that evening.
When she did, I said to her, "Don't tell me anything....let me tell you 1st what I have seen, heard and said." She was quiet. I then told her everything.

I assured her 1st thing in the morning I would call in to OCSO..which I did.

Good Evening all..

How come everybody who has seen spotted Caylee the first thing they say is I never watch TV?? But then goes to say OH yeah I seen her picture on TV?? 2 tipsters and 1 pychic have said that??
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1232 on: September 25, 2008, 06:25:34 PM »

Hi monkeys. I've been at work all day today, so I apologize again for asking about things that the rest of you have probably covered. However, what happened with LE saying they thought Caylee was placed in the dumpter? Any further news on that? TY

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1233 on: September 25, 2008, 06:26:40 PM »

Thankyou klaas

i am not computer literate enough to know how to change it into a different format its saved as rich text format and Ive know clue how to
get to jpeg or gif. ive tried for an hour now. So i hopeing maybe someone else would like to give it a try.

You need to save it origially as a jpg, jpeg, gif or png.  If you didn't and saved it somehow as a text it won't work.  If you still have that page open try saving again.  If you don't I'll try and generate and take a screen capture if nothing else works.
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1234 on: September 25, 2008, 06:28:36 PM »

Did anyone find it weird that Lee used the term "out of the womb"

Umm I have 3 kids and I say "when they were born..."

Not "Well when they were first out of the womb.."

Maybe its just me..

Yes I did, creepy to say that.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1235 on: September 25, 2008, 06:30:27 PM »

Casey's brother Lee Anthony told investigators he did not believe Casey when she said the terrible smell in her trunk came from two dead squirrels under the hood. Lee told investigators his first indication that something was terribly wrong was noticing the horrible smell wafting from Casey's car trunk.

"The trunk was open. The windows were rolled down to what I assume ventilate the horrible smell that I had just, just, uh, smelled for the first time," he said. "It was, it was, it hit you like a, a wave. I mean it was, it was, whatever it was it was very potent."

Thanks for offering up you were smelling it for the first time without being asked, Lee.

Yet it was still in the garage getting cleaned out. Shame it didn't penetrate into the house so they could smell it everyday.

Flannery O'Conner
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1236 on: September 25, 2008, 06:31:45 PM »

Thankyou klaas

You need to save it origially as a jpg, jpeg, gif or png.  If you didn't and saved it somehow as a text it won't work.  If you still have that page open try saving again.  If you don't I'll try and generate and take a screen capture if nothing else works.

the only place I could get the screenshot to appear was on word pad and thats probably my problem. I had to look online to learn/ figure out the screenshot deal lol.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1237 on: September 25, 2008, 06:32:37 PM »

Could those who have listened to audio or video tapes of Casey's interviews with LE help me please please please? I can't listen or watch these tapes  online but from what I have seen on NG it would seem that when Casey is telling what I know to be a lie her voice is low, has quiet a difference than say her speech patterns on the 911 call. Was it the same way all through the interviews? Was her voice low, not as confident during the parts that you knew to be flat out lies? TIA
IMO, she talks soft when she's telling....the truth (seldom).  When she's lying, her voice is louder and confident, almost defiant as if you must believe her.  It's very telling.
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1238 on: September 25, 2008, 06:32:53 PM »

Friday, the State Attorney's Office is releasing the videotaped interview with Caylee's grandmother Cindy, which was done two weeks after she reported Caylee missing. It is two hours long.

Prosecutors are also releasing Casey's computer records, which show that Casey deleted Yahoo mail and some photographs of Caylee.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17549736/detail.html

Can't wait to see the interview, thank you!

Flannery O'Conner
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1239 on: September 25, 2008, 06:35:24 PM »

I just heard Anthony Lazaro Audio Interview.
  I believe everything he said I feel bad for him.
He was played by Casey.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.