May 01, 2024, 10:03:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 388081 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1300 on: September 25, 2008, 07:20:53 PM »

Telling The Truth 
Registered User   Join Date: Sep 2008

ok..I didn't come on here to talk to myself...so ya'll ask away.

I'll try to clear up some things released by the media ....
1.) Caylee had on her blue clogs (Crocs) that are shown in her "swimsuit photo."
2.) She also had a dollbaby (undressed..which is something that Cindy told me she never keeps clothes on that baby after I had told her.)
3.) She had a book, very much like that on the video when reading at the nursing home while visiting her great grandfather, however, Cindy says that specific book has been accounted for.
4.) God forgive me for not paying closer attention....a backpack. I do not know what the design was on it. When she boarded our plane, I had set the puppy I was carrying on under the seat in front of me in his flight bag, so I had sat down on my seatbelt...I lifted up and saw them coming onto our flight. Caylee was in front and was wearing the backpack in front of her, not on her back....the lady was behind her and there was no young male with them. (Something Cindy had asked me about.) 

I thought that they had found the baby doll and it was in evidence????

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1301 on: September 25, 2008, 07:21:03 PM »

Friday, the State Attorney's Office is releasing the videotaped interview with Caylee's grandmother Cindy, which was done two weeks after she reported Caylee missing. It is two hours long.

Prosecutors are also releasing Casey's computer records, which show that Casey deleted Yahoo mail and some photographs of Caylee.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17549736/detail.html
that should be interesting, thanks for the info

Hmm I wonder if the Prosecutors found the deleted emails?  Surely someone has?

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1302 on: September 25, 2008, 07:22:24 PM »

Klaas,

The "Caylee is Alive" group as WS are now saying that sure the two children on the manifest. for flt#862 have been accounted for, but this TTT is saying her son did not show up on it. I call BS on this because I was a flight attendant in my former life.  Everyone is always accounted for on the passenger manifest.

Lisa

Yes. Depending on the age, a name might not show up, but the fact there is a "soul" on board must be known and logged.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1303 on: September 25, 2008, 07:23:37 PM »

I can't wait until they drop the psycho Cindy tapes tomorrow...

I hope the b. chokes on an apple while watching it on Nancy Grace!
LOL Wow Carpe dont hold back there...say what you really mean.

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1304 on: September 25, 2008, 07:25:01 PM »

So what is the cages take on this TTT?
My heart flutters at the possibility that beautiful Caylee could be alive. My heart so badly wants it to be true....... but it just seems impossible.
Whoever TTT is seems to be using common media info to make up a story as she goes along. Has Cindy Anthony ever confirmed talking with this person, or was there ever any follow up this lead?
Sorry if it has already been detailed, I have been working and am just now trying to get caught up.
TIA

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1305 on: September 25, 2008, 07:25:02 PM »

One thing is that this lady says she saw Caylee with a baby doll.. that was naked.  (And on the phone with Cindy, Cindy said that Caylee was always taking the clothes off).  However, the doll was supposedly accounted for- I guess in the trunk of the car.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2736077&postcount=431

Irishbosoxfan is giving this lady a hard time (justifiably, IMO)

Everyone has stated she had 1 baby that was the baby she didn't go anywhere without and that she's had it since she was an infant
and that baby is in the Anthony home.

I want to believe but if this detail is wrong,then where are we left?

I believe TTT believes wholeheartedly and I want to also but if TTT states that she had the baby with her as evidenced by her statement and we know with 100% concrete info that the baby is not with her then we are left with more questions about TTT than answers.

While I appreciate ones willingness to put themselves out there I wish this poster had been run by Tricia to check out before being allowed to answer questions.

Contrary to what TTT says I believe LE has checked this out and completely discounted it being Caylee.

Klaas,

The "Caylee is Alive" group as WS are now saying that sure the two children on the manifest. for flt#862 have been accounted for, but this TTT is saying her son did not show up on it. I call BS on this because I was a flight attendant in my former life.  Everyone is always accounted for on the passenger manifest.

Lisa

Yep, LE checked this out.  Don't you think LE would have loved to have found a LIVE Caylee? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1306 on: September 25, 2008, 07:25:57 PM »

My heart flutters at the possibility that beautiful Caylee could be alive. My heart so badly wants it to be true....... but it just seems impossible.
Whoever TTT is seems to be using common media info to make up a story as she goes along. Has Cindy Anthony ever confirmed talking with this person, or was there ever any follow up this lead?
Sorry if it has already been detailed, I have been working and am just now trying to get caught up.
TIA

TTT has gotten too close to the Anthonys.  LE checked out her story and says 100% it was not Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1307 on: September 25, 2008, 07:27:11 PM »

Telling The Truth 

ok..I didn't come on here to talk to myself...so ya'll ask away.

I'll try to clear up some things released by the media ....
1.) Caylee had on her blue clogs (Crocs) that are shown in her "swimsuit photo."
2.) She also had a dollbaby (undressed..which is something that Cindy told me she never keeps clothes on that baby after I had told her.)
3.) She had a book, very much like that on the video when reading at the nursing home while visiting her great grandfather, however, Cindy says that specific book has been accounted for.
4.) God forgive me for not paying closer attention....a backpack. I do not know what the design was on it. When she boarded our plane, I had set the puppy I was carrying on under the seat in front of me in his flight bag, so I had sat down on my seatbelt...I lifted up and saw them coming onto our flight. Caylee was in front and was wearing the backpack in front of her, not on her back....the lady was behind her and there was no young male with them. (Something Cindy had asked me about.) 

I thought that they had found the baby doll and it was in evidence????

They did Dolce.  The doll was in the car.  TTT is trying to say that this person could have purchased a new doll.  It's BS, LE checked out the story and said it was NOT Caylee.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1308 on: September 25, 2008, 07:27:38 PM »

Is this the computer that Casey was using to search the internet in regards to chloroform?

Janet

Ex-Fiance Calls Casey "Diabolical" Liar In Newly Released Recordings
POSTED: 4:43 pm EDT September 24, 2008
UPDATED: 6:32 pm EDT September 25, 2008

Friday, the State Attorney's Office is releasing the videotaped interview with Caylee's grandmother Cindy, which was done two weeks after she reported Caylee missing. It is two hours long.

Prosecutors are also releasing Casey's computer records, which show that Casey deleted Yahoo mail and some photographs of Caylee.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17549736/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1309 on: September 25, 2008, 07:28:25 PM »

Monkeys
Just checking to see if there was a FrakenSquirrel update from Switchy..

Seems like they asked for container suggestions earlier...
I would say one of those BIG Rubber maid type Tubs with a lid...  Put the lid on and set in the yard where the Sun can hit it.  Would then be kinda like a car trunk conditions.  Placing the a towel or carpet under Frankie was a good idea too.

Later...

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1310 on: September 25, 2008, 07:28:36 PM »

TIA

TTT has gotten too close to the Anthonys.  LE checked out her story and says 100% it was not Caylee.
Thank you!
So now, does anyone else think that TTT is not just to close, but possibly an Anthony themselves?

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1311 on: September 25, 2008, 07:29:35 PM »

One thing is that this lady says she saw Caylee with a baby doll.. that was naked.  (And on the phone with Cindy, Cindy said that Caylee was always taking the clothes off).  However, the doll was supposedly accounted for- I guess in the trunk of the car.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2736077&postcount=431

Irishbosoxfan is giving this lady a hard time (justifiably, IMO)

Everyone has stated she had 1 baby that was the baby she didn't go anywhere without and that she's had it since she was an infant
and that baby is in the Anthony home.

I want to believe but if this detail is wrong,then where are we left?

I believe TTT believes wholeheartedly and I want to also but if TTT states that she had the baby with her as evidenced by her statement and we know with 100% concrete info that the baby is not with her then we are left with more questions about TTT than answers.

While I appreciate ones willingness to put themselves out there I wish this poster had been run by Tricia to check out before being allowed to answer questions.

Contrary to what TTT says I believe LE has checked this out and completely discounted it being Caylee.

Klaas,

Lisa

Yep, LE checked this out.  Don't you think LE would have loved to have found a LIVE Caylee? 

Of course they would!  It defies all logic to think that LE would purposely not look for Caylee.  They have been chasing down these false leads all along!  It's like these people over at WS keep moving the goal posts when confronted with evidence that points to the fact that Caylee is most likely dead.  I just don't get it!

Lisa
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1312 on: September 25, 2008, 07:30:01 PM »

#5    Today, 03:41 PM 
Telling The Truth 

For 3 Girls: No...Caylee did not...HOWEVER, the lady told me, after I asked 3 times....let me put the conversation on here.

Me: "What is your name?"
Caylee: "CayleeMarieAntini." (as all in 1 word.)
Me: "What was that?" ( I wasn't expecting that mouthfull.)
Caylee:"CayleemarieAntini"
Me:"Did you say Casey?" (I had gotten the Marie Anthony...but thought she had said Casey...as I do have a sister with a daughter named Casey.)
Caylee: (poor baby for the 3rd time) "Cayleemarieantini."
My son (Nick):"MOM!!! She said Caylee!" (he's 14 yrs.old)
LADY with Caylee:"She's telling you her name is Caylee Marie Anthony and she calls me "Auntie" or "Auntie D."
Me: to Caylee, "Wow...you are only the 2nd biggest girl I've ever met with that name." (meaning my husbands cousin has a daughter in NY named Kaylie....other than her, I had never heard that name before.)

Sorry I have to post this as I find it so very ridiculous!!!  She says that she kept asking the child her name over and over because she could not understand her.."What did you say?" and "What was that?".  I have 5 nieces and the younger are 2 & 4, if you were to ask them to repeat something they look at you funny and the 2 y/o gets confused and will walk away or start talking about something else....its all gibber jabber but still.  I find this woman to be FALSE!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1313 on: September 25, 2008, 07:30:32 PM »

"The trunk was open. The windows were rolled down to what I assume ventilate the horrible smell that I had just, just, uh, smelled for the first time," he said. "It was, it was, it hit you like a, a wave. I mean it was, it was, whatever it was it was very potent."

That was not the first time you smelled it Lee. When was it?

Don't give me that crap that you found out about everything when
George called you in the 8pm-ish hour.

this family is so full of it.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1314 on: September 25, 2008, 07:34:50 PM »

"The trunk was open. The windows were rolled down to what I assume ventilate the horrible smell that I had just, just, uh, smelled for the first time," he said. "It was, it was, it hit you like a, a wave. I mean it was, it was, whatever it was it was very potent."

That was not the first time you smelled it Lee. When was it?

Don't give me that crap that you found out about everything when
George called you in the 8pm-ish hour.

this family is so full of it.
horrible smell that I had just, just, uh, smelled for the first time,
I found this particular part odd. Something in the way he says it... like he was purposeful in saying the first time. He needed to make sure they thought it was the first time.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1315 on: September 25, 2008, 07:34:52 PM »

Monkeys
Just checking to see if there was a FrakenSquirrel update from Switchy..

Seems like they asked for container suggestions earlier...
I would say one of those BIG Rubber maid type Tubs with a lid...  Put the lid on and set in the yard where the Sun can hit it.  Would then be kinda like a car trunk conditions.  Placing the a towel or carpet under Frankie was a good idea too.

Later...

Lmao OF......here>
Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30
« Reply #1036 on: Today at 03:57:19 PM »
Switchy:
Just checked on Frankensquirrel.  He is now completely stiff.  I can no longer move any of his joints.  The odor is noticeable, but not yet unbearable.  No hair falling out or anything like that.  At this point he still does not smell like a human decomposing.  It's now 26 hours post mortem.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1316 on: September 25, 2008, 07:35:02 PM »

Telling The Truth 

For 3 Girls: No...Caylee did not...HOWEVER, the lady told me, after I asked 3 times....let me put the conversation on here.

Me:"Did you say Casey?" (I had gotten the Marie Anthony...but thought she had said Casey...as I do have a sister with a daughter named Casey.)
LADY with Caylee:"She's telling you her name is Caylee Marie Anthony and she calls me "Auntie" or "Auntie D."
Me: to Caylee, "Wow...you are only the 2nd biggest girl I've ever met with that name." (meaning my husbands cousin has a daughter in NY named Kaylie....other than her, I had never heard that name before.)

Sorry I have to post this as I find it so very ridiculous!!!  She says that she kept asking the child her name over and over because she could not understand her.."What did you say?" and "What was that?".  I have 5 nieces and the younger are 2 & 4, if you were to ask them to repeat something they look at you funny and the 2 y/o gets confused and will walk away or start talking about something else....its all gibber jabber but still.  I find this woman to be FALSE!

Also, how often would Caylee have been called using her first and middle name? It's a rarity (though possible) a child would say her first, middle, and last name when asked by a stranger. Also, if this person didn't know Caylee was a missing persons when she saw this child, why would she even be concerned? Besides the fact that it's been state LE has already checked it out, it's obvious her story is full of bull.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1317 on: September 25, 2008, 07:37:14 PM »

Of course they would!  It defies all logic to think that LE would purposely not look for Caylee.  They have been chasing down these false leads all along!  It's like these people over at WS keep moving the goal posts when confronted with evidence that points to the fact that Caylee is most likely dead.  I just don't get it!

Lisa

Sounds just like RU with Natalee...eh, fellow monks??
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 07:39:44 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1318 on: September 25, 2008, 07:37:23 PM »

Telling The Truth 

Yup, so do I.  Her story is so fake you would have to be willfully blind or stupid to believe it!

Lisa
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1319 on: September 25, 2008, 07:38:01 PM »

Klaas,

Lisa

I'm not a flight attendant, but when I flew with my son (who was only 7 months old at the time), I did not purchase a ticket for him, but I did make sure he was listed as a traveler when I purchased my ticket.  You're supposed to tell them the names of everybody flying (even "lap babies"), so I'm not sure how this person says her son wasn't on that manifest?    And then these other kids she claims were also seen (by her) on the plane, but were not on the manifest either?? How is that possible?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.