May 01, 2024, 06:49:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 388053 times)
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1320 on: September 25, 2008, 07:38:33 PM »

Yeah, I think Telling The Truth has been "told the truth" by Cindy a few times too many...

somebody asked how she could have seen Caylee when her decomposing hair had been found in a trunk of a car that was in an impound lot...  to which TTT replied:

Great question...do you believe everything you hear?
WHO said that the "decomposing hair" belonged to Caylee? (besides NG)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71901

Here I made a thread for DNA http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3419.0
In reading What Telling the Truth wrote, it appears that she said the little girl at the airport had the doll with her.  Caylees doll was in the car with the car seat if I am remembering correctly.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1321 on: September 25, 2008, 07:41:50 PM »

NANCY GRACE

Exclusive: Tot Mom Friend Speaks

Close friend of tot mom Casey Anthony speaks out about her friend and answers your questions live! The exclusive interview on Nancy Grace, tonight 8 & 10 ET on Headline News.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

5:00 PM PT - 20 minues from now.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1322 on: September 25, 2008, 07:42:41 PM »

Monkeys
Just checking to see if there was a FrakenSquirrel update from Switchy..

Seems like they asked for container suggestions earlier...
I would say one of those BIG Rubber maid type Tubs with a lid...  Put the lid on and set in the yard where the Sun can hit it.  Would then be kinda like a car trunk conditions.  Placing the a towel or carpet under Frankie was a good idea too.

Later...

Lmao OF......here>
Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30
« Reply #1036 on: Today at 03:57:19 PM »
Switchy:
Just checked on Frankensquirrel.  He is now completely stiff.  I can no longer move any of his joints.  The odor is noticeable, but not yet unbearable.  No hair falling out or anything like that.  At this point he still does not smell like a human decomposing.  It's now 26 hours post mortem.

LOL  thanks... Nut
I got to thinking   Switchy might want to go for a clear TOP and a 1" hole in the top of the tub.  That way they can kinda see, take a stick & poke through to move Frankie and sniff  with out letting all the smell escape and getting the full effect on them...  JMO

thanks Again

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1323 on: September 25, 2008, 07:43:30 PM »

It just seems to me that lately there have been a lot of people/sightings climbing out of the walls.  Sort of since right before all these interviews hit.  Maybe be to distract from the actual interviews?  Who knows.  Just seems a little strange after all this time for suddenly lots of visitors. JMO
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1324 on: September 25, 2008, 07:43:34 PM »

NANCY GRACE

Exclusive: Tot Mom Friend Speaks

Close friend of tot mom Casey Anthony speaks out about her friend and answers your questions live! The exclusive interview on Nancy Grace, tonight 8 & 10 ET on Headline News.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

5:00 PM PT - 20 minues from now.

Janet nice to see you took time out of your party hardy schedule to come back and grace us with your presence....hee hee (jk)

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1325 on: September 25, 2008, 07:44:29 PM »

Question: Doesn't Disney World have a Mickey Mouse code of ethics that the
              go by, er sumpin'.

Who would be so blatantly stupid as to hire George? When all he has done
for the past 14 weeks has been get caught in a boat load of lies.

Memo to self -

Look into Disney World Security.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1326 on: September 25, 2008, 07:45:31 PM »

Thank You out4Bull..I was wondering if that was Brandon..

~Casey mentions not being able to drink til she is off her medication..So it will probably be weeks..~

I was wondering what kind of medicine is someone on for weeks?

I was thinking maybe she was pregnant and had a miscarriage or a medical abortion..
Could have contracted a STD....??
Herpes is sometimes treated with Chloroform.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1327 on: September 25, 2008, 07:46:42 PM »

Of course they would!  It defies all logic to think that LE would purposely not look for Caylee.  They have been chasing down these false leads all along!  It's like these people over at WS keep moving the goal posts when confronted with evidence that points to the fact that Caylee is most likely dead.  I just don't get it!

Lisa

Sounds just like RU with Natalee...eh, fellow monks??

Yep sure does. 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1328 on: September 25, 2008, 07:46:52 PM »

Here's a really neat link that is all of Casey's lies.  It's only her talking, the police are edited out.  Listen to it, since we know what most of her lies are (almost everything she's saying).  See what you think about her voice modulating and which way it goes? Up or down when she's lying?  can you tell?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCX84hgAsQg&feature=related
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1329 on: September 25, 2008, 07:47:51 PM »

KLAAS - I hope this allowed here if not please forgive me as I am not trying to cause a problem just warn folks.

Folks- If you are a part of Web Sleuths and have posted in that thread regarding the woman that apperenlty saw Caylee alive then I advise you to not accuse her of lying or questioning it. Even though I didnt accuse anyone and was very respectful they just banned me until Oct 2.  I just don't want that to happen to anyone else. Here:

You have been banned for the following reason:
Violation of our Tos Rules This matter should of been taken up with admin and or mod in a pm. This member is legit if folks would take the time to find her statement to le in one of the news outlet then they would know this person is legit.

Date the ban will be lifted: 10-02-2008, 07:00 PM

!~*Mar*~!

jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1330 on: September 25, 2008, 07:47:59 PM »

It's now 6:45. I have to start looking for my flak jacket for all the bombshells that will be falling in about 15 minutes. NG
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1331 on: September 25, 2008, 07:48:23 PM »

Janet, that last squall line about blew my NC beach monkey butt all the way up to where you are I had to wrap my monkey tail round the pole and hold on for dear life. It skeered me. 

At this point I am sorry to say that I think GA and CA are insisting and embracing alive reports in an attempt to save their daughter from a life in prison or worse and they dang well know better They know the truth NOW  it is all a show for public comsumpution.. sorry
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1332 on: September 25, 2008, 07:50:21 PM »

OK now it looks I have been unbanned.

!~*Mar*~!

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1333 on: September 25, 2008, 07:50:24 PM »

Telling The Truth 
Registered User   Join Date: Sep 2008

ok..I didn't come on here to talk to myself...so ya'll ask away.

I'll try to clear up some things released by the media ....
1.) Caylee had on her blue clogs (Crocs) that are shown in her "swimsuit photo."
2.) She also had a dollbaby (undressed..which is something that Cindy told me she never keeps clothes on that baby after I had told her.)
3.) She had a book, very much like that on the video when reading at the nursing home while visiting her great grandfather, however, Cindy says that specific book has been accounted for.
4.) God forgive me for not paying closer attention....a backpack. I do not know what the design was on it. When she boarded our plane, I had set the puppy I was carrying on under the seat in front of me in his flight bag, so I had sat down on my seatbelt...I lifted up and saw them coming onto our flight. Caylee was in front and was wearing the backpack in front of her, not on her back....the lady was behind her and there was no young male with them. (Something Cindy had asked me about.) 

I thought that they had found the baby doll and it was in evidence????

Not that I am buying this (though my heart prays somehow it could be true - yes, I still want Santa to be real too!)  but, what is to say she was crying about her baby doll and someone bought her a new one before the flight? 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1334 on: September 25, 2008, 07:50:36 PM »

Klaas,

The "Caylee is Alive" group as WS are now saying that sure the two children on the manifest. for flt#862 have been accounted for, but this TTT is saying her son did not show up on it. I call BS on this because I was a flight attendant in my former life.  Everyone is always accounted for on the passenger manifest.

Lisa

I'm not a flight attendant, but when I flew with my son (who was only 7 months old at the time), I did not purchase a ticket for him, but I did make sure he was listed as a traveler when I purchased my ticket.  You're supposed to tell them the names of everybody flying (even "lap babies"), so I'm not sure how this person says her son wasn't on that manifest?    And then these other kids she claims were also seen (by her) on the plane, but were not on the manifest either?? How is that possible?

When I would help gate agents board passengers we were always required to do a child count.  Everyone was accounted for in the final manifest.  LE can also look at what are called PNR's.  A PNR contains all information for each passenger.  So if Caylee was supposedly not accounted for on that flight, There is a record locator that will find the name, address, seat number, and method of payment for the adult she was supposedly traveling with.

Lisa

Lisa
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1335 on: September 25, 2008, 07:51:28 PM »

KLAAS - I hope this allowed here if not please forgive me as I am not trying to cause a problem just warn folks.

Folks- If you are a part of Web Sleuths and have posted in that thread regarding the woman that apperenlty saw Caylee alive then I advise you to not accuse her of lying or questioning it. Even though I didnt accuse anyone and was very respectful they just banned me until Oct 2.  I just don't want that to happen to anyone else. Here:

You have been banned for the following reason:
Violation of our Tos Rules This matter should of been taken up with admin and or mod in a pm. This member is legit if folks would take the time to find her statement to le in one of the news outlet then they would know this person is legit.

Date the ban will be lifted: 10-02-2008, 07:00 PM

Sounds to me like you came out lucky Willen!!

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1336 on: September 25, 2008, 07:51:32 PM »

Yeah, I think Telling The Truth has been "told the truth" by Cindy a few times too many...

somebody asked how she could have seen Caylee when her decomposing hair had been found in a trunk of a car that was in an impound lot...  to which TTT replied:

somebody please tell that nut her 15 minutes are up?????
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1337 on: September 25, 2008, 07:52:06 PM »

Raising hand to ask a couple of dumb questions  please.

Was the trunk opened at the impound lot?

When they got Casey's car back to the house ~  did they clean the trunk out ...
On the drive way or in the garage?

JustWondering
TIA

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1338 on: September 25, 2008, 07:55:16 PM »

When I would help gate agents board passengers we were always required to do a child count.  Everyone was accounted for in the final manifest.  LE can also look at what are called PNR's.  A PNR contains all information for each passenger.  So if Caylee was supposedly not accounted for on that flight, There is a record locator that will find the name, address, seat number, and method of payment for the adult she was supposedly traveling with.

Lisa

EVERY soul on board a commercial flight must be accounted for.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1339 on: September 25, 2008, 07:55:19 PM »

somebody please tell that nut her 15 minutes are up?????
She needs to take a lie detector test.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.