May 01, 2024, 02:01:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 388167 times)
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1340 on: September 25, 2008, 07:55:30 PM »

Raising hand to ask a couple of dumb questions  please.

Was the trunk opened at the impound lot?

When they got Casey's car back to the house ~  did they clean the trunk out ...
On the drive way or in the garage?

JustWondering
TIA

I am under the understanding that the trunk was opened at the towing yard and the pizza box along with other trash was thrown over the fence and later retrieved by LE. Could be misinformed tho.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1341 on: September 25, 2008, 07:55:44 PM »

Telling The Truth 
Not that I am buying this (though my heart prays somehow it could be true - yes, I still want Santa to be real too!)  but, what is to say she was crying about her baby doll and someone bought her a new one before the flight? 

New monkey lesson - finish reading before you post because Klaas might have already answered!  Someone hit me with the nanner hammer!!!!!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1342 on: September 25, 2008, 07:56:24 PM »

OK now it looks I have been unbanned.
Willen
  maybe they sent the BAN  message before hitting the BAN Button .. ???

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1343 on: September 25, 2008, 07:57:33 PM »

For those that want to listen to Nancy Grace but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1344 on: September 25, 2008, 07:57:50 PM »

So what is the cages take on this TTT?
My heart flutters at the possibility that beautiful Caylee could be alive. My heart so badly wants it to be true....... but it just seems impossible.
Whoever TTT is seems to be using common media info to make up a story as she goes along. Has Cindy Anthony ever confirmed talking with this person, or was there ever any follow up this lead?
Sorry if it has already been detailed, I have been working and am just now trying to get caught up.
TIA

TTT has gotten too close to the Anthonys.  LE checked out her story and says 100% it was not Caylee.
Thank you!
So now, does anyone else think that TTT is not just to close, but possibly an Anthony themselves?
well, at WS you have to join with a verifiable email from your service provider...I'm sure there are ways around this, but not as easy to "fake".  Tricia may have ways of knowing....I'm just sayin'
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1345 on: September 25, 2008, 07:58:03 PM »

Raising hand to ask a couple of dumb questions  please.

Was the trunk opened at the impound lot?

When they got Casey's car back to the house ~  did they clean the trunk out ...
On the drive way or in the garage?

JustWondering
TIA

---

Answer to #1 is yes.

Dunno about the other.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1346 on: September 25, 2008, 07:58:28 PM »

Thank You out4Bull..I was wondering if that was Brandon..

~Casey mentions not being able to drink til she is off her medication..So it will probably be weeks..~

I was wondering what kind of medicine is someone on for weeks?

I was thinking maybe she was pregnant and had a miscarriage or a medical abortion..
Could have contracted a STD....??
Herpes is sometimes treated with Chloroform.   

The question still remains.  What was the reason Casey was searching the internet.  The website she visited would reveal the whole story in regards to the Chloroforum issue.

Janet

+++++++

The Case Against Herpes
By HP-Time.com Monday, Apr. 23, 1973

Although there was until recently no really effective treatment for herpes simplex infections of either type, there are now several promising techniques. Houston's Dr. Troy Felber has found that painting herpes simplex sores with light-sensitive dyes and then exposing them to light from a fluorescent tube cuts the healing time* by 50%. Drs. G. Robert Nugent and Samuel Chou of the West Virginia University Medical Center recently reported that applications of ordinary ether or chloroform will clear up herpes sores in as little as two days, apparently by altering the virus so as to make it more vulnerable to the body's natural defenses. Other doctors are finding the antiviral drug isoprinosine effective. An oral drug that seems to bolster the body's immune response to the virus (TIME, March 19), isoprinosine has been used against both herpes simplex and genital herpes infections and has stopped progression of the disease and initiated healing within 48 hours. So far, however, one goal has eluded scientists: finding a drug that will prevent herpes infections.

Ominous. That goal has now assumed greater importance. Mothers with genital herpes can pass the virus on to their offspring, who may develop skin lesions and internal infections. The virus may also be responsible for more serious illness in the carriers themselves. Type II virus particles have been found to transform normal animal cells into cancerous ones in test tubes, and the discovery has raised speculation that the type II herpes may be linked to genital cancers in humans. "It's like finding a guy with a gun in a building where a murder has been committed," says Alvin Glasky of Newport Pharmaceuticals International, Inc., the firm that developed isoprinosine. "The gunman is suspect, but you have to prove that he pulled the trigger."

Genetic substances of herpes viruses have also been isolated from the cells of women with cervical cancer. There is other ominous evidence linking the virus with malignancy. Dr. Andre Nahmias and his colleagues at Atlanta's Emory University have been conducting a long-range study of 900 women known to have had genital herpes, comparing them with 600 women who have not had the infection. The incidence of cervical cancer is eight times higher in the first group than the second.

* Which, for untreated sores, can be as long as three to six weeks for first outbreak and from one to two weeks for later infections.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,945246-2,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1347 on: September 25, 2008, 07:59:33 PM »

#5    Today, 03:41 PM 
Telling The Truth 
Registered User   Join Date: Sep 2008

For 3 Girls: No...Caylee did not...HOWEVER, the lady told me, after I asked 3 times....let me put the conversation on here.

Me: "What is your name?"
Caylee: "CayleeMarieAntini." (as all in 1 word.)
Me: "What was that?" ( I wasn't expecting that mouthfull.)
Caylee:"CayleemarieAntini"
Me:"Did you say Casey?" (I had gotten the Marie Anthony...but thought she had said Casey...as I do have a sister with a daughter named Casey.)
Caylee: (poor baby for the 3rd time) "Cayleemarieantini."
My son (Nick):"MOM!!! She said Caylee!" (he's 14 yrs.old)
LADY with Caylee:"She's telling you her name is Caylee Marie Anthony and she calls me "Auntie" or "Auntie D."
Me: to Caylee, "Wow...you are only the 2nd biggest girl I've ever met with that name." (meaning my husbands cousin has a daughter in NY named Kaylie....other than her, I had never heard that name before.)

Sorry I have to post this as I find it so very ridiculous!!!  She says that she kept asking the child her name over and over because she could not understand her.."What did you say?" and "What was that?".  I have 5 nieces and the younger are 2 & 4, if you were to ask them to repeat something they look at you funny and the 2 y/o gets confused and will walk away or start talking about something else....its all gibber jabber but still.  I find this woman to be FALSE!
and how "odd" she has a relative named both Casey and Caylee (albeit she's spelling them differently)
LMAO... go home...it's over...your 15 minutes are UPPPPP!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1348 on: September 25, 2008, 07:59:44 PM »

Yeah, I think Telling The Truth has been "told the truth" by Cindy a few times too many...

somebody asked how she could have seen Caylee when her decomposing hair had been found in a trunk of a car that was in an impound lot...  to which TTT replied:

Great question...do you believe everything you hear?
WHO said that the "decomposing hair" belonged to Caylee? (besides NG)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71901

somebody please tell that nut her 15 minutes are up?????
She needs to take a lie detector test.   

She is now saying that she offered to.  Whatever!

Lisa
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1349 on: September 25, 2008, 08:00:03 PM »

Does this make sense?

She tells Jeff and Juliette that Caylee is missing...

Yet never tells Tony... Tony is at the neutral place. Hmmmmm

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1350 on: September 25, 2008, 08:01:19 PM »

I am under the understanding that the trunk was opened at the towing yard and the pizza box along with other trash was thrown over the fence and later retrieved by LE. Could be misinformed tho.
Thanks jr
I recall stuff tossed in the dumpster now...
It just seemed odd that if the car Reeked ... why pull it into the garage and confine the smell

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1351 on: September 25, 2008, 08:02:21 PM »

OMG Neighbor on Nancy Grace tonight!!! This is going to be good!.

PS:

For those that want to listen to Nancy Grace in 20 minutes but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1352 on: September 25, 2008, 08:02:57 PM »

Thanks jr
It just seemed odd that if the car Reeked ... why pull it into the garage and confine the smell

To empty the car's contents?

------------------
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1353 on: September 25, 2008, 08:04:57 PM »

Monkeys
Just checking to see if there was a FrakenSquirrel update from Switchy..

Seems like they asked for container suggestions earlier...
I would say one of those BIG Rubber maid type Tubs with a lid...  Put the lid on and set in the yard where the Sun can hit it.  Would then be kinda like a car trunk conditions.  Placing the a towel or carpet under Frankie was a good idea too.

Later...

I finally did put Frankensquirrel in a plastic tupperware bin.  I can smell him now when I open the door to the porch and it ain't pleasant!  I put him in there with the towel he's been laying on, then put the lid on.  Hopefully that will contain the smell somewhat.  He is beginning to leak fluids now, so I'll probably bury him tomorrow afternoon then close the bin again with the towel in it.  I want to see how long it continues to smell and if it continues to get stronger even after I remove him.

He definitely smells bad now, but it still doesn't smell like human decomp.  I'm trying to figure out exactly what it is about Frankie's death smell that is different than human, but it's hard to describe.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1354 on: September 25, 2008, 08:05:57 PM »

Thanks jr

To clean the trunk?
To wash pants and boots of a BAD smell?

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1355 on: September 25, 2008, 08:12:12 PM »

OK now it looks I have been unbanned.

Were you unbanned because they determined that chick was wacko?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1356 on: September 25, 2008, 08:12:36 PM »

Thanks jr
Yes   but why in the confined space of the garage?  I mean if they tossed suff at the impound lot what else was still there or what could have been done?

Hell IF I had left fish in the trunk for weeks . I would have went to a car wash.... gagged as I emptied it   & pulled the drain plugs  and then power washed the trunk.
JMO

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1357 on: September 25, 2008, 08:14:42 PM »

Thanks jr
Yes   but why in the confined space of the garage?  I mean if they tossed suff at the impound lot what else was still there or what could have been done?

Hell IF I had left fish in the trunk for weeks . I would have went to a car wash.... gagged as I emptied it   & pulled the drain plugs  and then power washed the trunk.
JMO

Cindy gave LE a bag of stuff she had gone through and pulled out
of the car, apparently. There must have been quite a bit left in the
car.

------------------
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1358 on: September 25, 2008, 08:16:25 PM »

KLAAS - I hope this allowed here if not please forgive me as I am not trying to cause a problem just warn folks.

Folks- If you are a part of Web Sleuths and have posted in that thread regarding the woman that apperenlty saw Caylee alive then I advise you to not accuse her of lying or questioning it. Even though I didnt accuse anyone and was very respectful they just banned me until Oct 2.  I just don't want that to happen to anyone else. Here:

You have been banned for the following reason:
Violation of our Tos Rules This matter should of been taken up with admin and or mod in a pm. This member is legit if folks would take the time to find her statement to le in one of the news outlet then they would know this person is legit.

Date the ban will be lifted: 10-02-2008, 07:00 PM

Willen, were you in the "ALIVE" thread over on WS??
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1359 on: September 25, 2008, 08:18:20 PM »

Klaas,

The "Caylee is Alive" group as WS are now saying that sure the two children on the manifest. for flt#862 have been accounted for, but this TTT is saying her son did not show up on it. I call BS on this because I was a flight attendant in my former life.  Everyone is always accounted for on the passenger manifest.

Lisa

Yes. Depending on the age, a name might not show up, but the fact there is a "soul" on board must be known and logged.

This so-called "sighting" was investigated by LE.  It's in the first 400 page dump.  There were two children on that flight and both were cleared as NOT Caylee.  Also, IIRC, the row the woman claimed Caylee was seated did not contain any children at all.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.