May 01, 2024, 07:39:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 388062 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1400 on: September 25, 2008, 09:03:01 PM »

Padilla also said -

Caylee may have been thrown in the recycling bin, next to the dumpster, I think.

He seems to think Casey tried to disguise her as garbage in a bag.

Some of us hit on that theory 7-10 weeks ago.

It is an easy way to get rid of Caylee... perfect for such an easy girl like Casey.

Absolutely!

There have been reports over the years of babies being found at recycling plants.. I assume when they're doing the sorting.  Wouldn't Caylee have been found by now?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1401 on: September 25, 2008, 09:03:15 PM »

Hi everyone,

LP on Nancy Grace just said that the cell phone that Casey said was given to her by Universal was really given to her by Richard Grund!

Is it just me or does LP give a different story or twist to the story every night?
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1402 on: September 25, 2008, 09:03:27 PM »

Okay all - just got done listening to Lee's audio. I have a whole different opinion than most of you. I totally think he threw Casey under the bus. His testimony will definitely hurt her, big time.

Well - TJ turns a year old on Saturday, so nana is going shopping tonight. I'm so excited. He's walking now and he knocks on the door and his mommy says "who's there" and he runs and smiles/laughs.

I ADORE HIM!!!!

Luv ya all - See you later - Knay

I agree with you on Lee's testimony.  I felt that way after 'reading', even more after listening.  The only other way I can look at it, is if he was protecting himself.  But I lean towards his being honest, however,  I wonder if he's regretting it now.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1403 on: September 25, 2008, 09:04:03 PM »

See what happens when I catch up reading! LOL
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1404 on: September 25, 2008, 09:04:21 PM »

Hi everyone,

LP on Nancy Grace just said that the cell phone that Casey said was given to her by Universal was really given to her by Richard Grund!

Is it just me or does LP give a different story or twist to the story every night?

heh ... it's not just you. LOL
I look forward to his lil gems each night.
Maybe he should just go ahead and tell us all he knows at one time though

VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #1405 on: September 25, 2008, 09:04:44 PM »

Ok... Just noticed something... Watching NG just now they were playing the LA questioning and I don't have a direct quote here, but he said something to the effect of:

LA: "my mom asked Casey, "Who took Caylee?" and Casey said, "the nanny, Zaneida took her."...

So it seems like Casey was getting ready to tell her mom where Caylee went, but then Cindy put it out there that someone must have taken her.. and maybe, Casey already not wanting to get hounded by her mom, said ZG took her... Seems like quick thinking on her part.... Perhaps if Cindy hadn't assumed someone took Caylee.. Casey would have just told her what happened...

Anyone have the quote where he says this? I couldn't find it online anywhere...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1406 on: September 25, 2008, 09:06:35 PM »

Ok, I know this one is out of the blue but...someone mentioned earlier about STD's.  Some symptoms of HIV are night sweats (which Tony mentioned she had) and seizures which she was taken to the hospital for.  Casey mentioned being on medication too and had a pretty active sex life.  I hate to scare all her suiters but what if she discovered she had HIV.  Could that be why she was crying when she saw Brandon, and why she had something important to tell the marine?  Did she fear she may have given it to Caylee too??   I wonder if she used protection...just more questions in my mind. 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1407 on: September 25, 2008, 09:07:39 PM »

Ok... Just noticed something... Watching NG just now they were playing the LA questioning and I don't have a direct quote here, but he said something to the effect of:

LA: "my mom asked Casey, "Who took Caylee?" and Casey said, "the nanny, Zaneida took her."...

So it seems like Casey was getting ready to tell her mom where Caylee went, but then Cindy put it out there that someone must have taken her.. and maybe, Casey already not wanting to get hounded by her mom, said ZG took her... Seems like quick thinking on her part.... Perhaps if Cindy hadn't assumed someone took Caylee.. Casey would have just told her what happened...

I don't have the quote, either. But, you're right. It's possible Cindy did already know (the smell) but didn't want to hear the bad news, so gave Casey an alternative. Wonder if it was subconscious or did she know what she was doing?
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1408 on: September 25, 2008, 09:08:31 PM »

Ok, I know this one is out of the blue but...someone mentioned earlier about STD's.  Some symptoms of HIV are night sweats (which Tony mentioned she had) and seizures which she was taken to the hospital for.  Casey mentioned being on medication too and had a pretty active sex life.  I hate to scare all her suiters but what if she discovered she had HIV.  Could that be why she was crying when she saw Brandon, and why she had something important to tell the marine?  Did she fear she may have given it to Caylee too??   I wonder if she used protection...just more questions in my mind. 

I wouldn't give her that much credit
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1409 on: September 25, 2008, 09:11:19 PM »

So what is the cages take on this TTT?
My heart flutters at the possibility that beautiful Caylee could be alive. My heart so badly wants it to be true....... but it just seems impossible.
Whoever TTT is seems to be using common media info to make up a story as she goes along. Has Cindy Anthony ever confirmed talking with this person, or was there ever any follow up this lead?
Sorry if it has already been detailed, I have been working and am just now trying to get caught up.
TIA

TTT has gotten too close to the Anthonys.  LE checked out her story and says 100% it was not Caylee.
Thank you!
So now, does anyone else think that TTT is not just to close, but possibly an Anthony themselves?

Besides what Klaas said, how do they explain the smell and evidence in the car?   Oh, that's right, seems to be common practice they carry dead bodies around!  I mean, the "Dead" body just couldn't be Caylee, it was somebody else!?????   Happens all the time! 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1410 on: September 25, 2008, 09:11:38 PM »

This?

Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1411 on: September 25, 2008, 09:11:57 PM »

Hi everyone,

Yes, but he has said that the dumpster are going to play an important part all along, But hasnt LE already search landfills?

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1412 on: September 25, 2008, 09:15:31 PM »

Oooo! Good thinking! If they test female inmates for pregnancy when they're arrested, I wonder what else they check for?  Basic medical exam...? I would think they'd test for something like that, because a lot of drug users have HIV or other serious health issues.. and if they get into a fight with other inmates in a prison setting, they need to best control the spread of diseases.  Just a thought.

Something interesting about this TTT person.  She claims this is her flight info:

"Airtran was the airline. Flt. 862 that departed on time from Orlando at 5:58pm.... . We were sitting at Gate C5"

But check what somebody "dug up" about that time period, and the gate/terminal:

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1413 on: September 25, 2008, 09:16:57 PM »

See what happens when I catch up reading! LOL

If it isn't bigger this time - I won't try again, so don't big red button me!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1414 on: September 25, 2008, 09:17:33 PM »

here is padilla's new gem:

caylee marie anthony case - ng 3 9/25

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOxnfHGK0GU

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1415 on: September 25, 2008, 09:18:12 PM »

Hi everyone,

Yes, but he has said that the dumpster are going to play an important part all along, But hasnt LE already search landfills?

Yes, he initially said "dumpster". Now he is stating "recycle bin" There is a difference.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1416 on: September 25, 2008, 09:20:02 PM »

Telling The Truth 
Not that I am buying this (though my heart prays somehow it could be true - yes, I still want Santa to be real too!)  but, what is to say she was crying about her baby doll and someone bought her a new one before the flight? 

New monkey lesson - finish reading before you post because Klaas might have already answered!  Someone hit me with the nanner hammer!!!!!
New monkey lesson..that was not my post!  LOL  Never said that...Thanks!

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1417 on: September 25, 2008, 09:20:23 PM »

Hi everyone,

Yes, he initially said "dumpster". Now he is stating "recycle bin" There is a difference.

didn't the police remove a "blue crate" from Casey's car?  My recycle bin in blue...
oh no. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1418 on: September 25, 2008, 09:21:30 PM »

So what is the cages take on this TTT?
My heart flutters at the possibility that beautiful Caylee could be alive. My heart so badly wants it to be true....... but it just seems impossible.
Whoever TTT is seems to be using common media info to make up a story as she goes along. Has Cindy Anthony ever confirmed talking with this person, or was there ever any follow up this lead?
Sorry if it has already been detailed, I have been working and am just now trying to get caught up.
TIA

TTT has gotten too close to the Anthonys.  LE checked out her story and says 100% it was not Caylee.
Thank you!
So now, does anyone else think that TTT is not just to close, but possibly an Anthony themselves?

Besides what Klaas said, how do they explain the smell and evidence in the car?   Oh, that's right, seems to be common practice they carry dead bodies around!  I mean, the "Dead" body just couldn't be Caylee, it was somebody else!?????   Happens all the time! 

Dihannah - exactly!  These people want us to believe now that the dead body in the trunk wasn't Caylee.   
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1419 on: September 25, 2008, 09:21:56 PM »

didn't the police remove a "blue crate" from Casey's car?  My recycle bin in blue...
oh no. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.