May 01, 2024, 07:50:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 388064 times)
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1420 on: September 25, 2008, 09:26:31 PM »

Yes, he initially said "dumpster". Now he is stating "recycle bin" There is a difference.

didn't the police remove a "blue crate" from Casey's car?  My recycle bin in blue...
oh no. 

I meant "my recycle bin IS blue"

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1421 on: September 25, 2008, 09:27:34 PM »

Caylee and Casey have been basically missing for a month.

...first thing Cindy says is  who took her ... who took her???? 

Right.

Only in the Anthony family, folks!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1422 on: September 25, 2008, 09:27:49 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/features_momsatwork/2008/09/casey-anthony-i.html#comment-131857862
Posted by: Telling The Truth | September 23, 2008 at 09:02 AM

"Thats why Baez said, about the FBI Lab not wanting to know the truth.(Either the OCSO is misrepresenting what the "preliminaries" are saying OR someone did something to the tests.

Does anyone know why Mark Furman was in town in the beginning when they were collecting evidence???

What case (??OJ??) was the guy on NG speaking of about LAB tampering within the FBI Lab in the mid 90's. I know the OJ case was in the mid 90's 94-95 to be exact."

OH.. So is Baez going to suggest Mark Furman of tampering with evidence in this case?

This chick is totally off her nut.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1423 on: September 25, 2008, 09:28:39 PM »

Yes, he initially said "dumpster". Now he is stating "recycle bin" There is a difference.

didn't the police remove a "blue crate" from Casey's car?  My recycle bin in blue...
oh no. 

Orange County personal recycle bins are orange and green, but what LP was referring to was a dumpster type drop off bin located in public areas for pickup. These are dumped in a different area in the landfill specifically for recycle and I would think it highly unlikely that a body could go thru that process unnoticed.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1424 on: September 25, 2008, 09:31:23 PM »

Monkeys
Just checking to see if there was a FrakenSquirrel update from Switchy..

Seems like they asked for container suggestions earlier...
I would say one of those BIG Rubber maid type Tubs with a lid...  Put the lid on and set in the yard where the Sun can hit it.  Would then be kinda like a car trunk conditions.  Placing the a towel or carpet under Frankie was a good idea too.

Later...

Switchy,  As others have said, you really ARE taking on for the team!  LOL

I've always heard that there is no other smell like the smell of a human decomposing, though, I would think it can't be too far off than an animal with similar organs, etc...  I'm just curious as to what/why they smell different and why only humans decomp are different?  Maybe food they eat?

I finally did put Frankensquirrel in a plastic tupperware bin.  I can smell him now when I open the door to the porch and it ain't pleasant!  I put him in there with the towel he's been laying on, then put the lid on.  Hopefully that will contain the smell somewhat.  He is beginning to leak fluids now, so I'll probably bury him tomorrow afternoon then close the bin again with the towel in it.  I want to see how long it continues to smell and if it continues to get stronger even after I remove him.

He definitely smells bad now, but it still doesn't smell like human decomp.  I'm trying to figure out exactly what it is about Frankie's death smell that is different than human, but it's hard to describe.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1425 on: September 25, 2008, 09:31:47 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/features_momsatwork/2008/09/casey-anthony-i.html#comment-131857862
Posted by: Telling The Truth | September 23, 2008 at 09:02 AM

"Thats why Baez said, about the FBI Lab not wanting to know the truth.(Either the OCSO is misrepresenting what the "preliminaries" are saying OR someone did something to the tests.

Does anyone know why Mark Furman was in town in the beginning when they were collecting evidence???

What case (??OJ??) was the guy on NG speaking of about LAB tampering within the FBI Lab in the mid 90's. I know the OJ case was in the mid 90's 94-95 to be exact."

OH.. So is Baez going to suggest Mark Furman of tampering with evidence in this case?

This chick is totally off her nut.

Yep, she's totally wacked
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1426 on: September 25, 2008, 09:31:58 PM »

Right.

I thought that was strange too!  Why jump to the conclusion someone took her?  Why not ask "What happened?" and then narrow the events down from there??  Something smells fishy!!  (And its not just Casey!)

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1427 on: September 25, 2008, 09:33:13 PM »

oh no. 

Orange County personal recycle bins are orange and green, but what LP was referring to was a dumpster type drop off bin located in public areas for pickup. These are dumped in a different area in the landfill specifically for recycle and I would think it highly unlikely that a body could go thru that process unnoticed.

Well, exactly. We have a recycling area near my house, and we have to take our recyclables and dump them ourselves into the big blue bins. There is an attendant who constantly looks through what's in the various bins and removes anything that isn't in the appropriate place. I can't imagine that anyone working with recyclables wouldn't notice a body in with the plastic bottles, glass jars, etc.

I Stand With The Girl
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1428 on: September 25, 2008, 09:33:18 PM »

NANCY GRACE

Exclusive: Tot Mom Friend Speaks

Close friend of tot mom Casey Anthony speaks out about her friend and answers your questions live! The exclusive interview on Nancy Grace, tonight 8 & 10 ET on Headline News.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

5:00 PM PT - 20 minues from now.

Janet nice to see you took time out of your party hardy schedule to come back and grace us with your presence....hee hee (jk)

Just a quick break.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1429 on: September 25, 2008, 09:33:55 PM »

oh no. 

Padilla said that when a dead animal is in a recycle load that that load is seperated & taken directly to the landfill. In that case it would not be going through a recycling process.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1430 on: September 25, 2008, 09:34:16 PM »

oh no. 

Well, it just might not have been discovered yet.  What if the recycling is put into a large pile area that is later put through the actual recycle process?  With all that quantity being picked up for recycling I doubt that it all gets done that same day or next day......Just asking questions here people..no banana's!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1431 on: September 25, 2008, 09:36:22 PM »

NANCY GRACE

Exclusive: Tot Mom Friend Speaks

Close friend of tot mom Casey Anthony speaks out about her friend and answers your questions live! The exclusive interview on Nancy Grace, tonight 8 & 10 ET on Headline News.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

5:00 PM PT - 20 minues from now.

Janet nice to see you took time out of your party hardy schedule to come back and grace us with your presence....hee hee (jk)

Just a quick break.

You go Janet!  That granny above looks like she should be the spokeswoman for Bengay!  She has some fierce moves!

jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1432 on: September 25, 2008, 09:36:44 PM »

oh no. 

Well, it just might not have been discovered yet.  What if the recycling is put into a large pile area that is later put through the actual recycle process?  With all that quantity being picked up for recycling I doubt that it all gets done that same day or next day......Just asking questions here people..no banana's!!

No bananas in my recycle bin!
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1433 on: September 25, 2008, 09:37:48 PM »

oh no. 

ugh.  i hope that we find out that this is not the case.  it is bad enough that she killed her little girl, but i think i would rather know that she buried her in the woods than that she just threw her away in the garbage. 

i hope that doesn't make me sound like a sicko....
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1434 on: September 25, 2008, 09:38:06 PM »

Right.

I thought that was strange too!  Why jump to the conclusion someone took her?  Why not ask "What happened?" and then narrow the events down from there??  Something smells fishy!!  (And its not just Casey!)

LOL! Fishy.

Also, this story we are getting from Lee... this happened before police arrived.

Later, police arrive and have Cindy make a handwritten statement.

I have read this statement over and over.

> No mention of death smell.

> No mention of being taken by anyone... not to mention
   she never says nanny, zani, or zenaida, or zenita, or
   hyphen ... or fernandez.... or gonzalez.... nothing.

just ... my daughter has been missing for a month and she was
telling me caylee has been with her.

Cindy's statement was taken on 7-15.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1435 on: September 25, 2008, 09:38:59 PM »

#326       Today, 07:45 PM 
Telling The Truth 
Registered User   Join Date: Sep 2008

I have offered to OCSO to take a polygraph....along time ago...at my expense!

No, they never called my husband to ask him anything and I offered his info so they could talk to him. He has NOT received any call from anyone.

Yes, I have spoken to J.B. well after my statements were made...twice to be exact.
and Yes, I have spoken with the A.'s P.I. (one of them)

No I have not received a subpoena....but do expect to. 

Looks like this lady expects to be a witness for jb.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1436 on: September 25, 2008, 09:39:09 PM »

Casey is on Facebook...here is her latest status update...CARPE IS GONNA LOVE THIS!!

Casey Marie Anthony: caylee t shirts, buttons, wristbands,etc... available @ HelpFindCaylee.com. Updated 3 hours ago

VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #1437 on: September 25, 2008, 09:39:23 PM »

Ok... Just noticed something... Watching NG just now they were playing the LA questioning and I don't have a direct quote here, but he said something to the effect of:

LA: "my mom asked Casey, "Who took Caylee?" and Casey said, "the nanny, Zaneida took her."...

So it seems like Casey was getting ready to tell her mom where Caylee went, but then Cindy put it out there that someone must have taken her.. and maybe, Casey already not wanting to get hounded by her mom, said ZG took her... Seems like quick thinking on her part.... Perhaps if Cindy hadn't assumed someone took Caylee.. Casey would have just told her what happened...

Anyone have the quote where he says this? I couldn't find it online anywhere...

This?

Yes, Thank you... So it looks like Cindy offered up the kidnapping route and Casey decided to roll with it because it would not make her seem any worse of a mother than Cindy thought...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1438 on: September 25, 2008, 09:39:40 PM »

Telling The Truth 
Not that I am buying this (though my heart prays somehow it could be true - yes, I still want Santa to be real too!)  but, what is to say she was crying about her baby doll and someone bought her a new one before the flight? 

New monkey lesson - finish reading before you post because Klaas might have already answered!  Someone hit me with the nanner hammer!!!!!
New monkey lesson..that was not my post!  LOL  Never said that...Thanks!
The new monkey is going back in hiding - learning in public is just too much for her.  But, the new monkey was trying to cut down on the stacks, because she heard from several that it makes it hard to catch up.  She goofed the quote thing, but it won't happen again.  Thanks for the new monkey grace.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1439 on: September 25, 2008, 09:41:35 PM »

Finally some great posts on Casey's Facebook.... See below!

Meaghan Ferlisi wrote at 9:16pm
How do you even call yourself a mother?!?!?! I asked you to be my friend to see the activity you have on this page and apparently is all good sitting home WHILE I AM OUT LOOKING FOR "YOUR" BABY GIRL!!!!!! You are a waste of ...  Read Morelife! I have a little boy that will be 4 in Dec and the last thing I would be doing is sitting on FACEBOOK AND MYSPACE when my son was MISSING!!!!!!!

DeeAnne Wells wrote at 8:53pm
Now it says Zenaida Gonzalez is suing you! I guess you told law enforcement the car she drove, her two kids names, and it is the Z.G. who lives in Kissimee. But the police have cleared her. How did you pull her identity ou...  Read Moret of a hat? Soooo weird. Your case makes me want to join the FBI and figure this out! God Bless Little Caylee!

Erica Smith wrote at 8:09pm
I don't know what to think of all this--I hope you r innocent but it doesn't look good for ya-Hoping for the best!!

Adam Rothenberger wrote at 7:48pm
Everyone on here makes me sick, giving hugs to this women.... if your are innocent of murder then you are still guilty of lying and obstructing the chance to get Caylee back by all of your lies that you tell. If you are guil...  Read Morety then that is something that is going to eat at you on the inside until there is nothing left. Hopefully you will find it in you to just tell the truth about what happened.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.