May 01, 2024, 07:11:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 388056 times)
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1440 on: September 25, 2008, 09:42:59 PM »

Caylee and Casey have been basically missing for a month.

...first thing Cindy says is  who took her ... who took her???? 

Right.

Only in the Anthony family, folks!
I thought that was strange too!  Why jump to the conclusion someone took her?  Why not ask "What happened?" and then narrow the events down from there??  Something smells fishy!!  (And its not just Casey!)

LOL! Fishy.

Also, this story we are getting from Lee... this happened before police arrived.

Later, police arrive and have Cindy make a handwritten statement.

I have read this statement over and over.

> No mention of death smell.

> No mention of being taken by anyone... not to mention
   she never says nanny, zani, or zenaida, or zenita, or
   hyphen ... or fernandez.... or gonzalez.... nothing.

just ... my daughter has been missing for a month and she was
telling me caylee has been with her.

Cindy's statement was taken on 7-15.

Didn't Lee also go through this whole rigamarole about how when they (Cindy, Lee and maybe a cop?) went through Casey's wallet, someone pulled out something that was behind her ID and he caught a glimpse of it, but he never found out what it was?

Does anyone recall reading that in his statement?  I feel like he really elaborated on it, but I wasn't quite sure if it was Cindy or the cop who took this item...

(I know Cindy took the cash, of course!)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1441 on: September 25, 2008, 09:43:41 PM »

Telling The Truth 
Not that I am buying this (though my heart prays somehow it could be true - yes, I still want Santa to be real too!)  but, what is to say she was crying about her baby doll and someone bought her a new one before the flight? 

New monkey lesson - finish reading before you post because Klaas might have already answered!  Someone hit me with the nanner hammer!!!!!
New monkey lesson..that was not my post!  LOL  Never said that...Thanks!
The new monkey is going back in hiding - learning in public is just too much for her.  But, the new monkey was trying to cut down on the stacks, because she heard from several that it makes it hard to catch up.  She goofed the quote thing, but it won't happen again.  Thanks for the new monkey grace.

Please don't go into hiding. That quote stacks thing is tricky to learn.

I Stand With The Girl
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1442 on: September 25, 2008, 09:44:46 PM »

#326       Today, 07:45 PM 
Telling The Truth 
Registered User   Join Date: Sep 2008

I have offered to OCSO to take a polygraph....along time ago...at my expense!

No, they never called my husband to ask him anything and I offered his info so they could talk to him. He has NOT received any call from anyone.

Yes, I have spoken to J.B. well after my statements were made...twice to be exact.
and Yes, I have spoken with the A.'s P.I. (one of them)

No I have not received a subpoena....but do expect to. 

Looks like this lady expects to be a witness for jb.

She'll be ripped to shreds. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Gizmo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1443 on: September 25, 2008, 09:45:01 PM »

Right.

I thought that was strange too!  Why jump to the conclusion someone took her?  Why not ask "What happened?" and then narrow the events down from there??  Something smells fishy!!  (And its not just Casey!)

LOL! Fishy.

Also, this story we are getting from Lee... this happened before police arrived.

None of them mention the stench in the car. Lee is the only one who mentions the nanny, and gives details about Casey having met the nanny through Mr. Hopkins and mentions the nanny by name. Hmmm.....
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1444 on: September 25, 2008, 09:45:25 PM »

New monkey lesson - finish reading before you post because Klaas might have already answered!  Someone hit me with the nanner hammer!!!!!
[/quote]
The new monkey is going back in hiding - learning in public is just too much for her.  But, the new monkey was trying to cut down on the stacks, because she heard from several that it makes it hard to catch up.  She goofed the quote thing, but it won't happen again.  Thanks for the new monkey grace.
[/quote]

No!!  I was not meaning that toward you!!!  Come back...I did not know who posted that, I thought you were telling another new monkey to finish reading...and being funny about it. I did not know you were talking about yourself. Please stay and post...I sincerely did not mean it toward you my dear.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1445 on: September 25, 2008, 09:46:07 PM »

Does this make sense?

She tells Jeff and Juliette that Caylee is missing...

Yet never tells Tony... Tony is at the neutral place. Hmmmmm

Sure, because she wants him so she doesn't want him to think bad of her!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1446 on: September 25, 2008, 09:46:40 PM »

#326       Today, 07:45 PM 
Telling The Truth 
Registered User   Join Date: Sep 2008

I have offered to OCSO to take a polygraph....along time ago...at my expense!

No, they never called my husband to ask him anything and I offered his info so they could talk to him. He has NOT received any call from anyone.

Yes, I have spoken to J.B. well after my statements were made...twice to be exact.
and Yes, I have spoken with the A.'s P.I. (one of them)

No I have not received a subpoena....but do expect to. 

Looks like this lady expects to be a witness for jb.

She'll be ripped to shreds. 

I am sorry but I am way behind is the lady who saw Caylee at the airport? Don't airports have lots of cameras wonder if LE looked there
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1447 on: September 25, 2008, 09:48:07 PM »

[/quote]

No!!  I was not meaning that toward you!!!  Come back...I did not know who posted that, I thought you were telling another new monkey to finish reading...and being funny about it. I did not know you were talking about yourself. Please stay and post...I sincerely did not mean it toward you my dear.
[/quote]
Why does this post refuse to fix?  Its quoting out of order...weird!!!

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1448 on: September 25, 2008, 09:48:23 PM »

Finally some great posts on Casey's Facebook.... See below!

Meaghan Ferlisi wrote at 9:16pm
How do you even call yourself a mother?!?!?! I asked you to be my friend to see the activity you have on this page and apparently is all good sitting home WHILE I AM OUT LOOKING FOR "YOUR" BABY GIRL!!!!!! You are a waste of ...  Read Morelife! I have a little boy that will be 4 in Dec and the last thing I would be doing is sitting on FACEBOOK AND MYSPACE when my son was MISSING!!!!!!!

DeeAnne Wells wrote at 8:53pm
Now it says Zenaida Gonzalez is suing you! I guess you told law enforcement the car she drove, her two kids names, and it is the Z.G. who lives in Kissimee. But the police have cleared her. How did you pull her identity ou...  Read Moret of a hat? Soooo weird. Your case makes me want to join the FBI and figure this out! God Bless Little Caylee!

Erica Smith wrote at 8:09pm
I don't know what to think of all this--I hope you r innocent but it doesn't look good for ya-Hoping for the best!!

Adam Rothenberger wrote at 7:48pm
Everyone on here makes me sick, giving hugs to this women.... if your are innocent of murder then you are still guilty of lying and obstructing the chance to get Caylee back by all of your lies that you tell. If you are guil...  Read Morety then that is something that is going to eat at you on the inside until there is nothing left. Hopefully you will find it in you to just tell the truth about what happened.

What's sad is that these statements don't seem to bother Casey at all!  She deletes them, just like she did Caylee when she didn't want that "mistake" to get in her way anymore.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1449 on: September 25, 2008, 09:49:31 PM »

Right.

LOL! Fishy.

None of them mention the stench in the car. Lee is the only one who mentions the nanny, and gives details about Casey having met the nanny through Mr. Hopkins and mentions the nanny by name. Hmmm.....

Hey Gizmo...

I believe George says the name Zani. I thought he was the last in the family
to find out all of this stuff? Yet, he appears to know more than Cindy in their
7-15 statements.

Veird!!!!   

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1450 on: September 25, 2008, 09:49:59 PM »

Did I hear Lee say he was called to go to the house and when he got there no one was there, the car was in the garage with doors/windows open?  I know Cindy was out with Amy trying to find Casey but if correct where was George at this time?  He had just drove the car home. Where was he?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1451 on: September 25, 2008, 09:51:06 PM »

Finally some great posts on Casey's Facebook.... See below!

Meaghan Ferlisi wrote at 9:16pm
How do you even call yourself a mother?!?!?! I asked you to be my friend to see the activity you have on this page and apparently is all good sitting home WHILE I AM OUT LOOKING FOR "YOUR" BABY GIRL!!!!!! You are a waste of ...  Read Morelife! I have a little boy that will be 4 in Dec and the last thing I would be doing is sitting on FACEBOOK AND MYSPACE when my son was MISSING!!!!!!!

DeeAnne Wells wrote at 8:53pm
Now it says Zenaida Gonzalez is suing you! I guess you told law enforcement the car she drove, her two kids names, and it is the Z.G. who lives in Kissimee. But the police have cleared her. How did you pull her identity ou...  Read Moret of a hat? Soooo weird. Your case makes me want to join the FBI and figure this out! God Bless Little Caylee!

Erica Smith wrote at 8:09pm
I don't know what to think of all this--I hope you r innocent but it doesn't look good for ya-Hoping for the best!!

Adam Rothenberger wrote at 7:48pm
Everyone on here makes me sick, giving hugs to this women.... if your are innocent of murder then you are still guilty of lying and obstructing the chance to get Caylee back by all of your lies that you tell. If you are guil...  Read Morety then that is something that is going to eat at you on the inside until there is nothing left. Hopefully you will find it in you to just tell the truth about what happened.

What's sad is that these statements don't seem to bother Casey at all!  She deletes them, just like she did Caylee when she didn't want that "mistake" to get in her way anymore.
Yes, but atleast she has to read it first...you know to be sure its negative prior to deleting.  Its become more of a "Casey's Wonderful" forum rather than Facebook page.  Its like her own "Miror Miror on the wall".  Someone give her a poisonous apple already dammit!

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1452 on: September 25, 2008, 09:51:15 PM »

Does this make sense?

She tells Jeff and Juliette that Caylee is missing...

Yet never tells Tony... Tony is at the neutral place. Hmmmmm

Sure, because she wants him so she doesn't want him to think bad of her!!!

Perhaps she saw Jeff & Juiette at one of the movies she went to after she killed her child.  You know, the movies she went to alone and paid for with her best friend's stolen credit card.

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1453 on: September 25, 2008, 09:51:59 PM »

Did I hear Lee say he was called to go to the house and when he got there no one was there, the car was in the garage with doors/windows open?  I know Cindy was out with Amy trying to find Casey but if correct where was George at this time?  He had just drove the car home. Where was he?

at the car wash maybe???

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1454 on: September 25, 2008, 09:51:59 PM »

Would someone in Orlando please go kick the Fox web cam? It's still showing sunshine and bright blue skies.

Poke it with a broom!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1455 on: September 25, 2008, 09:53:33 PM »

Would someone in Orlando please go kick the Fox web cam? It's still showing sunshine and bright blue skies.

Poke it with a broom!!!

Take the A's hose to it, if that doesn't work, get the hammer or the bat.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1456 on: September 25, 2008, 09:53:34 PM »

Poke it with a broom!!!

I don't think BTGirl is looking for a Fireman 
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1457 on: September 25, 2008, 09:54:05 PM »

Right.

No Actually She says What Have you done ? LA quote in audio .. I'm ABSOLUTY sure that what I heard listening this afternoon

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1458 on: September 25, 2008, 09:54:40 PM »

at the car wash maybe???

He must have gone to work?  OR...maybe he was out disposing evidence?
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1459 on: September 25, 2008, 09:54:42 PM »

Did Clint & Tony ever return to the cage?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.