May 01, 2024, 11:54:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 388120 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1480 on: September 25, 2008, 10:07:18 PM »

Finally some great posts on Casey's Facebook.... See below!

Meaghan Ferlisi wrote at 9:16pm
How do you even call yourself a mother?!?!?! I asked you to be my friend to see the activity you have on this page and apparently is all good sitting home WHILE I AM OUT LOOKING FOR "YOUR" BABY GIRL!!!!!! You are a waste of ...  Read Morelife! I have a little boy that will be 4 in Dec and the last thing I would be doing is sitting on FACEBOOK AND MYSPACE when my son was MISSING!!!!!!!

DeeAnne Wells wrote at 8:53pm
Now it says Zenaida Gonzalez is suing you! I guess you told law enforcement the car she drove, her two kids names, and it is the Z.G. who lives in Kissimee. But the police have cleared her. How did you pull her identity ou...  Read Moret of a hat? Soooo weird. Your case makes me want to join the FBI and figure this out! God Bless Little Caylee!

Erica Smith wrote at 8:09pm
I don't know what to think of all this--I hope you r innocent but it doesn't look good for ya-Hoping for the best!!

Adam Rothenberger wrote at 7:48pm
Everyone on here makes me sick, giving hugs to this women.... if your are innocent of murder then you are still guilty of lying and obstructing the chance to get Caylee back by all of your lies that you tell. If you are guil...  Read Morety then that is something that is going to eat at you on the inside until there is nothing left. Hopefully you will find it in you to just tell the truth about what happened.

What's sad is that these statements don't seem to bother Casey at all!  She deletes them, just like she did Caylee when she didn't want that "mistake" to get in her way anymore.

Looks like Casey has been busy on Facebook joining all sorts of support, groups and causes like:

JOINED TODAY: The Hospital for Sick Children, Help Find Caylee Anthony
JOINED YESTERDAY: PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder), Society against child abuse
JOINED 9/23: Protect our children act..Senate Bill 1738, Help Find Austin Large

I'm tempted to join and add her on Facebook, but I know my comments would be deleted like the other truthful one's will.   Good to see comments telling her like it is finally!  ESPECIALLY, the mother who is out search for CASEY"s baby, while she sits on Facebook!  Go Girl! The other "love" comments earlier made me want to puke!

Those are NOT support groups she would willingly join, she could care less.  She was "Instructed" by Baez or somebody to do so, to make her "appear" human.   WHAT A JOKE!!! 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1481 on: September 25, 2008, 10:08:32 PM »

Looks like Casey has been busy on Facebook joining all sorts of support, groups and causes like:

JOINED YESTERDAY: PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder), Society against child abuse

HMMMM I wonder how she is going to help any of these groups, since she cant leave her house, and eventually she will be in jail .....PTSD you gotta be kidding me

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1482 on: September 25, 2008, 10:09:15 PM »

Dolce - it's almost impossible to fix quotes once they have been messed up.  That's one of the reasons I've been trying to remain lenient with quote stacks.  Trying to eliminate quotes often messes it up and causes more problems than the quote stack itself.
Gizmo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1483 on: September 25, 2008, 10:09:16 PM »

I keep trying to figure out where Casey could have gotten so much information about ZG. The simplest solution is that she saw the guest card at the apartment complex, saw the woman and her car and took it from there. It also make me wonder about some kind of identity theft activity.

I don't know how soon in the process the apartment would have run a credit check, but could it be that somehow that was intercepted or she got ahold of the form? I keep thinking Casey is involved in something beyond what we know now. This goes against the "keep it simple" principle, but nothing seems to be simple...

But, then again, if she was stealing identities, why would she need to steal from her friends and use mom's credit card... OK - answered my own question - maybe...
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1484 on: September 25, 2008, 10:09:17 PM »

Did Clint & Tony ever return to the cage?

Tony returned this evening for a while in his thread.  Tony seems very nice, I feel bad for him.

I do too klaas.... I hate what Casey has done to him.... the position she put him in.....and everyone who got involved with her...

HUH?  THE Tony?   The poor boyfriend who she fooled and started to fool around on with Will?   I would love to talk to him!  Poor guy!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1485 on: September 25, 2008, 10:10:12 PM »

HMMMM I wonder how she is going to help any of these groups, since she cant leave her house, and eventually she will be in jail .....PTSD you gotta be kidding me
Her attorney probably advised her to do this so it would look good when she appears before the Judge.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1486 on: September 25, 2008, 10:10:17 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/features_momsatwork/2008/09/casey-anthony-i.html#comment-131857862
Posted by: Telling The Truth | September 23, 2008 at 09:02 AM

"Thats why Baez said, about the FBI Lab not wanting to know the truth.(Either the OCSO is misrepresenting what the "preliminaries" are saying OR someone did something to the tests.

Does anyone know why Mark Furman was in town in the beginning when they were collecting evidence???

What case (??OJ??) was the guy on NG speaking of about LAB tampering within the FBI Lab in the mid 90's. I know the OJ case was in the mid 90's 94-95 to be exact."

OH.. So is Baez going to suggest Mark Furman of tampering with evidence in this case?

This chick is totally off her nut.

Is that why she won't be back and they were told at WS not to discuss her?   Now it's Mark Furman being slimed by an Anthony lackey.  Next will be the Easter Bunny and Tooth Fairy!

Lisa
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1487 on: September 25, 2008, 10:11:04 PM »

Dolce - it's almost impossible to fix quotes once they have been messed up.  That's one of the reasons I've been trying to remain lenient with quote stacks.  Trying to eliminate quotes often messes it up and causes more problems than the quote stack itself.
Thank you for the insight.  If they are not fixable can you please just delete my post all together than.  I would rather say nothing at all than to say something mean. TIA

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1488 on: September 25, 2008, 10:11:39 PM »

Caylee and Casey have been basically missing for a month.

...first thing Cindy says is  who took her ... who took her???? 

Right.

Only in the Anthony family, folks!

No Actually She says What Have you done ? LA quote in audio .. I'm ABSOLUTY sure that what I heard listening this afternoon

I am referring to the sequence that Lee tells about Cindy saying who took her
and then pounding her fist on the bed.

I probably should not have said "the first thing she said"

Thats okay I wasnt meaning anything by it I was just pointing out that her mother knew she did something right off.... Sorry if you took it wrong .........  you can throw rotten bananas at me if you want !

I would never throw an unripened banana at another monkey, that would be circumstaintially discourteous, and quite frankly it would make a light-bulb
go out in my head!

I am not even sure if it was ever conveyed what kind
if light-bulb it was. - Lee Alexander Anthony

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1489 on: September 25, 2008, 10:12:03 PM »

It's a farce.  She had to be instructed to do that, to look human, as I mentioned ealier.  She probably just joined and will never do a damn thing, let alone look at it again.

Klaas,  if that was Tony, the ex,  what was his Monkey name, just Tony?

bellabeauty08
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1490 on: September 25, 2008, 10:13:27 PM »

Finally some great posts on Casey's Facebook.... See below!

Meaghan Ferlisi wrote at 9:16pm
How do you even call yourself a mother?!?!?! I asked you to be my friend to see the activity you have on this page and apparently is all good sitting home WHILE I AM OUT LOOKING FOR "YOUR" BABY GIRL!!!!!! You are a waste of ...  Read Morelife! I have a little boy that will be 4 in Dec and the last thing I would be doing is sitting on FACEBOOK AND MYSPACE when my son was MISSING!!!!!!!

DeeAnne Wells wrote at 8:53pm
Now it says Zenaida Gonzalez is suing you! I guess you told law enforcement the car she drove, her two kids names, and it is the Z.G. who lives in Kissimee. But the police have cleared her. How did you pull her identity ou...  Read Moret of a hat? Soooo weird. Your case makes me want to join the FBI and figure this out! God Bless Little Caylee!

Erica Smith wrote at 8:09pm
I don't know what to think of all this--I hope you r innocent but it doesn't look good for ya-Hoping for the best!!

Adam Rothenberger wrote at 7:48pm
Everyone on here makes me sick, giving hugs to this women.... if your are innocent of murder then you are still guilty of lying and obstructing the chance to get Caylee back by all of your lies that you tell. If you are guil...  Read Morety then that is something that is going to eat at you on the inside until there is nothing left. Hopefully you will find it in you to just tell the truth about what happened.

What's sad is that these statements don't seem to bother Casey at all!  She deletes them, just like she did Caylee when she didn't want that "mistake" to get in her way anymore.

I'm tempted to join and add her on Facebook, but I know my comments would be deleted like the other truthful one's will.   Good to see comments telling her like it is finally!  ESPECIALLY, the mother who is out search for CASEY"s baby, while she sits on Facebook!  Go Girl! The other "love" comments earlier made me want to puke!

Those are NOT support groups she would willingly join, she could care less.  She was "Instructed" by Baez or somebody to do so, to make her "appear" human.   WHAT A JOKE!!! 

I couldn't agree with you more Dihannah.  I think it's pathetic that she spends all of her time on the computer.  If I were the A's I would have thrown the damn computer out of the window a long time ago...locked her in Caylees room full of nothing but her pictures, toys, books, videos, doll babies, ect until she cracked and started talking.  She makes me sick.....I would have loved to love that little girl. I know I said this before but the only thing that makes me better when I think about this beautiful, innocent and loving child is that Natalie is holding her hand 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1491 on: September 25, 2008, 10:14:27 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1492 on: September 25, 2008, 10:15:01 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/features_momsatwork/2008/09/casey-anthony-i.html#comment-131857862

"Thats why Baez said, about the FBI Lab not wanting to know the truth.(Either the OCSO is misrepresenting what the "preliminaries" are saying OR someone did something to the tests.

Does anyone know why Mark Furman was in town in the beginning when they were collecting evidence???

What case (??OJ??) was the guy on NG speaking of about LAB tampering within the FBI Lab in the mid 90's. I know the OJ case was in the mid 90's 94-95 to be exact."

OH.. So is Baez going to suggest Mark Furman of tampering with evidence in this case?

Is that why she won't be back and they were told at WS not to discuss her?   Now it's Mark Furman being slimed by an Anthony lackey.  Next will be the Easter Bunny and Tooth Fairy!

Lisa
I have a feeling that TTT was Baez's secretary....WOW thats all I can say..WOW!  Too bad that our Mod's are not watching that board...they would have found out who/what/where/when this TTT person was!

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1493 on: September 25, 2008, 10:15:15 PM »

From WS:

600 MORE Pages of Interviews Coming Tomorrow
I am listening to Fox News in Orlando and they just did a piece on the case and the newswoman asked the reporter if anything new was coming out and the reporter said yes, 600 more pages of interviews and info is being released tomorrow (Friday) and of course Cindy's audio tape. So lots more info coming out tomorrow!

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1494 on: September 25, 2008, 10:15:42 PM »

BellaBeauty,  If that is really Bella, she is beautiful!

The only upside to her being online, is I'm sure that LE is watching and reading very closely for her to slip up.  Hmmm,  wonder if we can help them?   

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1495 on: September 25, 2008, 10:16:29 PM »

I just read Tony's responses. 

This may be strange, but I wonder if Casey was afraid that her boyfriend(s)/friends were paying to much attention to Caylee and not her.  I thought it might be the other way around, but it seems everyone loved to interact with Caylee.  We all know that Casey wanted to be the center of attention.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1496 on: September 25, 2008, 10:16:45 PM »

Lisa
I have a feeling that TTT was Baez's secretary....WOW thats all I can say..WOW!  Too bad that our Mod's are not watching that board...they would have found out who/what/where/when this TTT person was!

She was supposedly cleared by mods!!

Makes me wonder about their clearing process.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1497 on: September 25, 2008, 10:17:23 PM »

Carpe you are on a roll tonight!

KEEP IT UP!!  

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1498 on: September 25, 2008, 10:17:28 PM »

Did Clint & Tony ever return to the cage?

Tony returned this evening for a while in his thread.  Tony seems very nice, I feel bad for him.

I do too klaas.... I hate what Casey has done to him.... the position she put him in.....and everyone who got involved with her...

HUH?  THE Tony?   The poor boyfriend who she fooled and started to fool around on with Will?   I would love to talk to him!  Poor guy!

Then go post to him.... he has a thread on here...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1499 on: September 25, 2008, 10:17:34 PM »

It's a farce.  She had to be instructed to do that, to look human, as I mentioned ealier.  She probably just joined and will never do a damn thing, let alone look at it again.

Klaas,  if that was Tony, the ex,  what was his Monkey name, just Tony?

She probably let people become her friends because her friends she once had thats she talked to on myspace and facebook want nothing to do with ... Maybe she is looking for another Booty Call ...

I have a myspace , and I would dare let her be my friend, she makes me sick ,,, I do not want tolook at another pic of her

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.