May 01, 2024, 09:24:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 388077 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1600 on: September 25, 2008, 11:11:47 PM »

KLASS?  I just received an email from the "ScaredMonkeys team" about a case similar to Natalee's?   I've never recieved one from here before?  Is this something new?

Never heard of it.  Be careful about opening up the email.  If you don't mind forward it to me at smklaas@hotmail.com I'll check it out and let you know if it's OK.  I know nothing about a "ScaredMonkeys Team" though. 

That's why I asked you.  But a link looks to point directly to SM...   Forwarding it to you.

OK, Mystery solved, LOLOL 

NUT is working on a thread in the Natalee Holloway forum.  It's about Dutch girl that was just kidnapped in Bonaire.  There is an option (although I didn't know Moderators could do it) to send a bulk email/announcement.  NUT must have done that, LOL.

I really don't know why it's only going to certain people but I'm sure there's a simple explanation for it. 
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1601 on: September 25, 2008, 11:11:49 PM »

KLASS?  I just received an email from the "ScaredMonkeys team" about a case similar to Natalee's?   I've never recieved one from here before?  Is this something new?

Never heard of it.  Be careful about opening up the email.  If you don't mind forward it to me at smklaas@hotmail.com I'll check it out and let you know if it's OK.  I know nothing about a "ScaredMonkeys Team" though. 

sounds like Marlies' case. When the thread was just created, it might have notified her if she has a setting set.

I see that now.  But I had never recieved an alert before.  CAESU started thread, who stickied it?  Klaas didn't know about it.

Well, either way.  How sad, another Natalee case to deal with..  I will assume no justice again?   

I'm sure Monkeys will do what they can either way.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1602 on: September 25, 2008, 11:13:04 PM »

edit:  I love carpe but this one is a little too much
you're bad (but I like that about you) absolutely
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 11:32:59 PM by klaasend » Logged
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1603 on: September 25, 2008, 11:13:13 PM »

That's why I asked you.  But a link looks to point directly to SM...   Forwarding it to you.

NUT is working on a thread in the Natalee Holloway forum.  It's about Dutch girl that was just kidnapped in Bonaire.  There is an option (although I didn't know Moderators could do it) to send a bulk email/announcement.  NUT must have done that, LOL.

I really don't know why it's only going to certain people but I'm sure there's a simple explanation for it. 

Well, Thank goodness it's legit!  LOL   But thanks for the heads up!  I'll be prepared next time!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1604 on: September 25, 2008, 11:14:12 PM »

Goodnite Dolce!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1605 on: September 25, 2008, 11:14:53 PM »

edit:  I love carpe but this one is a little too much
you're bad (but I like that about you) absolutely

Carpe!  You ARE bad!   LOL!   Reminds me of my son-in-law.  He used to say that all the time joking with my grandson when he was first born......

Ok, going to bed now.  Good night Monkeys and sweet dreams!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 11:33:44 PM by klaasend » Logged

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1606 on: September 25, 2008, 11:15:17 PM »

Klaas ... the only think that bothers me ... if this email did not come from the administration of SM ... how did the sender obtain email address.

Janet

It must have to do with a setting in YOUR profile and something NUT did.  NUT created the thread and she may have also sent out a message or something about it.  Not knowing what she was doing.  I really don't know but it has to do with the thread NUT was working on.

NUT cannot see your email address, only ME, Red and Dugga.  Red and Dugga don't normally look at that stuff and I don't have a reason to either unless you were a trouble maker, LOL 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1607 on: September 25, 2008, 11:15:25 PM »

Klaas ... I also got the same email.

Janet

_________

Bonaire Fears A Natalee Holloway Repeat

KRALENDIJK-The neighbouring Dutch island of Bonaire is in a state of shock and disbelief after the
mysterious disappearance of 24-year-old Dutch intern Marlies van der Kouwe. Marlies disappeared
last Sunday night after a party with friends at Karen's Beach. She left the party alone on a bike at
01:30 in the morning, heading north for the sub division of Hato.

Marlies was being followed by two men on a scooter while riding on her bike, according to eye
witnesses. When she passed alongside the Water and Energy Plant of the island, she was pulled
off violently from the bike by one of the men and carried away on the scooter.

A security guard at the plant said he heard a scream at night. Police later found the scooter near
some scrubs, but no trace of Marlies and her abductors. Marlies did not consume alcohol that night,
according to the bartender at Karen's Beach.

A team of 50 Dutch and Antillean investigators and police flew to the island to investigate the
disappearance. Authorities on the island fear the worse, but without a body it is thus far a case of
kidnap.

Van der Kouwe’s parents reside in The Netherlands and were informed by authorities on the
disappearance of their daughter. "The family is shocked and very saddened by the news" says
Peter Wadners, an uncle of Marlies. "We just hope that Marlies appears alive somewhere on the
island, we do not want to think on a worse case scenario as of yet."

A thorough search was conducted on the island last Tuesday. Helicopters and cars scanned the
island for the missing 24-year-old. Ships and the Coast Guard patrolled the shoreline without
result.

Bonaire fears a repeat of the missing American teen Natalee Holloway, who disappeared while on
vacation in Aruba in May of 2005. The disappearance of Natalee Holloway and the aftermath
thereof has affected tourism and gave Aruba much bad press. Bonaire does not want to think on a
Natalee Holloway scenario, a case that is still unsolved.

Bonaire is one and a half times larger than Aruba, and has an estimated 18,000 inhabitants (that
is one sixth of the Aruban population). Bonaire is overall a very quiet island, compared to the
bustling mass tourism destination of Aruba. The main industry in Bonaire is dive tourism,
attracting mainly European visitors.

Marlies van der Kouwe was born on the Dutch island of Curacao, and was brought up in The
Netherlands. Her father had a medical practice in Bonaire, but eventually left for The Netherlands
as well. Marlies arrived on the island on August for an internship at Pharmacy Bonaire that would
last for six months.
http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&p=764211

To unsubscribe from these announcements, login to the forum and uncheck "Receive forum announcements and important notifications by email." in your profile.

You can view the full announcement by following this link:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3445.0

Regards,
The Scared Monkeys Discussion Forum Team.

I got one too...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1608 on: September 25, 2008, 11:16:23 PM »

I'm  with you Klaas, about the LP thing. Why else is he on every nite? LE is using him as a mouthpiece> Ha Ha.I've been thinking that too.

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1609 on: September 25, 2008, 11:17:18 PM »

Klaas ... the only think that bothers me ... if this email did not come from the administration of SM ... how did the sender obtain email address.

Janet

It must have to do with a setting in YOUR profile and something NUT did.  NUT created the thread and she may have also sent out a message or something about it.  Not knowing what she was doing.  I really don't know but it has to do with the thread NUT was working on.

NUT cannot see your email address, only ME, Red and Dugga.  Red and Dugga don't normally look at that stuff and I don't have a reason to either unless you were a trouble maker, LOL 

Well...no worries... I actually liked getting the e-mail once I read it...at first I was like, oh shit! I am banned! What did I do??? LOL

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1610 on: September 25, 2008, 11:17:28 PM »

it's most likely going to members who have a setting set and post in the NH thread. You need a combination of the two.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1611 on: September 25, 2008, 11:18:27 PM »

Kristen- I am looking at this LA interview, and I can't tell when he first gave the info to LE.  Maybe somebody else can help you out?  Sad   I'm sorry I can't be of more help right now. I'm so tired I'm getting dizzy looking at the pdf file. Razz

Aw thank you for looking I was too couldn't find it...I will try and keep looking see what I can find...I no it was I think from a raw media video at the jail I willlet you no if i find anything...Thanks again

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1612 on: September 25, 2008, 11:19:59 PM »

Klaas ... my email was not part of a bulk email.  I am thankful for that. I do not appreciate bulk email as each recipient has access to my email address. I want some kind of control.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1613 on: September 25, 2008, 11:21:31 PM »

I'm  with you Klaas, about the LP thing. Why else is he on every nite? LE is using him as a mouthpiece> Ha Ha.I've been thinking that too.

They could be.  You would think if he were saying anything that was totally false the sheriff's office would come out and say something. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1614 on: September 25, 2008, 11:22:29 PM »

Klaas ... my email was not part of a bulk email.  I am thankful for that. I do not appreciate bulk email as each recipient has access to my email address. I want some kind of control.

Janet

Janet - I agree 100% with you about bulk emails.  I delete them.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1615 on: September 25, 2008, 11:23:39 PM »

it's most likely going to members who have a setting set and post in the NH thread. You need a combination of the two.

I doubt it has anything to do with posting in the NH thread.  I do think it has something to do with the setting though.

Edited to add:  I think NUT has gone for the evening but I'll ask her what she did tomorrow. 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1616 on: September 25, 2008, 11:23:54 PM »

I want to apologize for posting earlier that KC text messages had been released.  I tried to post an apology on previous page but it didn't work.  I was not trying to mislead anyone.  I just knew that I had read lots of KC texts today.    All these documents have my eyes crossed and my brain fried and OMG 600 more pages tomorrow. So forgive me ahead of time if I post another false statement(on accident I promise). 

Monkey See Monkey Do- Monkey get in trouble too!!!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1617 on: September 25, 2008, 11:24:21 PM »

That's me .... combo number 2...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1618 on: September 25, 2008, 11:24:41 PM »

Janet, it's not bulk email. It is like when an email comes to you and tells you that you have a PM, if they were available here.

You may not log on to a specific forum and not see that you have a message, so the PHP or Forum UP systems and similar systems alert you to a notice if you have a setting set.

un-check your setting to signify - no alert.

It's nothing to worry about.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1619 on: September 25, 2008, 11:25:10 PM »

I want to apologize for posting earlier that KC text messages had been released.  I tried to post an apology on previous page but it didn't work.  I was not trying to mislead anyone.  I just knew that I had read lots of KC texts today.    All these documents have my eyes crossed and my brain fried and OMG 600 more pages tomorrow. So forgive me ahead of time if I post another false statement(on accident I promise). 

That's ok, we all make mistakes.  So many documents it's hard to keep up with them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.