May 01, 2024, 12:08:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 388138 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1680 on: September 26, 2008, 12:53:10 AM »

I feel that the Neighbors need to take action. These last groups that have gotten out of line * brought their small kids etc... You know it's really twisted that the neighbors along the street are subjected to all this Circus.

I would lose my Mind seriously if I lived in that Chaos as a Homeowner. These " protesters" I think many of them are not wrapped too tight. So many of them are using the Anthony House I think as free Entertainment Value. I don't think Cindy or George are going to start Singing or Dancing anytime soon.

It really makes me angry that the LE are so sucked into these ppl who are clearly being Idiots. That their time as Officers is taken away from other People within the community that Need LE or have a 911 Call. That disturbs me greatly. The Protesters who are keeping their peace are not who I am speaking of.

George and Cindy Need to Stay Inside as Well. They Can't keep Going Out and Trying to FIX what is going on in the middle of the night. I fear someone is going to be seriously hurt. If not a innocent by stander but Even George or Cindy. I can see someone though who has nothing to Lose - go crazy in the midst of one these outbursts. Bring a Weapon or whatever. More than Likely would be a innocent neighbor within their own home " hurt".

And Casey sits and Watches out her window and sneers ... and sickly I am sure is grinning " It's all about Me".  I wish George and Cindy would do the right thing. It's kinda like if you had a very old Dog and needed to put it to sleep. Your Heart is Torn, so you continue to keep it in your home. Casey needs to back in Jail. Its the best place for her and everyone. Would save a lot of grief for the neighbors, her Parents, and above all LE. At one point, she will never talk, but she may come to the point where she acts outs Snaps ...and will harm another person.

She needs to go Buh bye back to the Big House.

No I don't recall him stating he is Color Blind.

He sure had a lot to say in his interview and his words seem to be fairly in the same verbal sayings at Casey .... lots of Absolutes. If you notice Casey uses Absolutely a lot.  They have an accent too that I can put my finger on. Both of them Casey and Lee. I know they were raised in Ohio but hmmm. I am in Michigan ... don't know what accent I hear. I thought Florida's accent was Cuban lol. j/k. 

Absolutely 

Do you think it means something that LE won't settle the protesters?  I feel bad for the neighbors, but do you think LE is sticking it to the Anthonys? 

Also, remember the day that both Cindy and George got NASTY when they came out of the police department after hours of questioning?  That's when they seemed to settle down in the media.  I would love to know what LE told them that day. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1681 on: September 26, 2008, 12:55:17 AM »

Tony just said over on his thread that CAsey was on it b4 Cindy came but I guess when they went to it the computer was dead and they plugged it up, when LE came to look for Caylee he told LE that it was hers and the computer was not working so They called Lee and Lee said he would look at it when he got there.So LE was there b4 Lee was I guess

Is Tony still there?
Monkey See Monkey Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1682 on: September 26, 2008, 12:56:38 AM »

did
anybody
else
notice
lee
said
he
is
colorblind?

No, when did he say it and in what context.  Someone that is color blind has a problem seeing red right?

Lee said it . It's in the LA document, pg 218 line 20

Just wondering what would enter his mind to say it.  I always thought that people that were color blind had problems distinguishng between red/green/blue.  That these colors might all look like different shades of brown to him?  I don't know, I just think it was an odd comment to make given the circumstances.
Yes, it is strange... bout as strange as digging up bamboo with shovel and pizza smell and running over dead animal and ZG took Caylee... I could go on and on... THE ENTIRE ANTHONY FAMILY IS NUTS!!!!

Monkey See Monkey Do- Monkey get in trouble too!!!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1683 on: September 26, 2008, 12:56:42 AM »

Tony just said over on his thread that CAsey was on it b4 Cindy came but I guess when they went to it the computer was dead and they plugged it up, when LE came to look for Caylee he told LE that it was hers and the computer was not working so They called Lee and Lee said he would look at it when he got there.So LE was there b4 Lee was I guess

Is Tony still there?

He was a minute ago...But I think he left he never stays long lol
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1684 on: September 26, 2008, 12:56:57 AM »

did
anybody
else
notice
lee
said
he
is
colorblind?

No, when did he say it and in what context.  Someone that is color blind has a problem seeing red right?

Lee said it . It's in the LA document, pg 218 line 20

Can you copy/paste that part of the document?

I'll try to post the image here:

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1685 on: September 26, 2008, 12:57:13 AM »

http://www.eyecaresource.com/conditions/color-blindness/

Types of Color Blindness
Anomalous Trichromacy - A mild shift in the sensitivity of pigments of the cones

Protanomaly - shades of red appear weaker in depth and brightness
Deuteranomaly - shades of green appear weaker
Tritanomaly - very rare case where shades of blue appear weaker
Dichromacy - Great deficiency or missing completely one of the cones

Protanopia - shades of red are greatly reduced, if present at all, in depth and brightness
Deuteranopia - shades of green are greatly reduced, if present at all, in depth and brightness
Tritanopia - very rare case where shades of blue are greatly reduced, if present at all, in depth and brightness
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1686 on: September 26, 2008, 12:57:53 AM »

I feel bad cause he is always there alone...Maybe he likes it that way
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1687 on: September 26, 2008, 01:00:25 AM »

With Computers though " Blue Screen" is a term as well. Means the Computer is Messed up or fried.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Sundance
Scared Monkey

OMGWTF??

« Reply #1688 on: September 26, 2008, 01:01:32 AM »

JMO!!! George is way guilty in helping Casey in some way!!!  I think LE is onto him... and keeping it under their investigative hats.  GA is a piece of work and his little daughter too... o yea and I cannot leave out his wifey and son!!!  IMO the whole family is guilty- Liar Casey for the murder of her very own precious little Caylee & the rest of the Anthony Liar Family for helping Liar Casey cover up this horrible, horrible, horrible crime!!!   Caylee, you are in a safe new home!!!

:::peeps around corner::: Monkey See? Monk, are you in here?  :::looks all around::: Wow, this is a nice cage!

:::waves wildly::: Hey Monkeys!  Hey Monkey See Monkey Do!!

Can I stay a while?
Hawdy, Sundance!!! We can play as long as u wanna... this cage is awesome!!! and they said we also get banana pudding!!!  We are going to need alot of banana pudding for this investigative work- these newly released docs has worked this monkey up a very large appetite.  When this crime is finally solved, we will send the Anthony's a bill for all the bananas. O but quick question... What is the address of the prison cuz the whole Liar Anthony Family will be in jail!!! 
Klaas, send the bill before they are all arrested and SM can get paid out of defense fund!!!

Banana pudding!! 

I am so far behind in my cage reading time tonight, and I start reading and OMG! another 600 pages tomorrow - Monk! The cell phone records that we have needed lo these many weeks, are going to be in these next documents.

And a two hour video interview of Cindy. . . we'll need popcorn; I'll go get it. I'll bring back enough for all our new monkey friends.

:::prances merrily out of the room:::

I have flying monkeys. Don't make me use them.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1689 on: September 26, 2008, 01:02:30 AM »

I just asked him a question but he's gone now.  Yeah, he might like it better when there aren't a bunch of people asking questions at once. 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1690 on: September 26, 2008, 01:03:04 AM »

Anyone heard anything more about Richard Grund and Caseys Cell phone.
As that LP stated Richard gave Casey her cell phone.
How did she manage to have a Cell phone in her Name and keep the bill paid current?
She obviously lived on her Cell with Texts and calls.

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1691 on: September 26, 2008, 01:04:17 AM »

I just asked him a question but he's gone now.  Yeah, he might like it better when there aren't a bunch of people asking questions at once. 

Yeah probably...he seems so nice his life has been turned upside down by this..
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1692 on: September 26, 2008, 01:04:44 AM »

I really think that Casey intended to get rid of George and Cindy at some point.  Maybe she thought she could convince her friends that they got divorced and left town. Remember, the gal does not think the way you and I do. 

She was telling her friends that her parents were divorcing.  She said her mom was going to sign the house over to her. 

If things had rocked along a while longer, and nobody had realized Caylee was gone, she might have done away with Cindy.

It may sound far-fetched but nothing is really beyond doing with Casey.  From there, she might have convinced George to move out and let her have the house. 

She thought one day at a time.  Like Mark Hacking who told all those lies about graduating from college and being accepted to medical school, with no real idea of how it would all play out, Casey tells lies and assumes she can just tell more lies when the time comes.

WOW WOW AND WOW!  OMG! Considering who your talking about it doesn't seem so out of the realm!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1693 on: September 26, 2008, 01:05:49 AM »

Yeah probably...he seems so nice his life has been turned upside down by this..Oh just wanted to add everybody has ben so cordial to him also so it works out well
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1694 on: September 26, 2008, 01:08:44 AM »

I really think that Casey intended to get rid of George and Cindy at some point.  Maybe she thought she could convince her friends that they got divorced and left town. Remember, the gal does not think the way you and I do. 

She was telling her friends that her parents were divorcing.  She said her mom was going to sign the house over to her. 

If things had rocked along a while longer, and nobody had realized Caylee was gone, she might have done away with Cindy.

It may sound far-fetched but nothing is really beyond doing with Casey.  From there, she might have convinced George to move out and let her have the house. 

She thought one day at a time.  Like Mark Hacking who told all those lies about graduating from college and being accepted to medical school, with no real idea of how it would all play out, Casey tells lies and assumes she can just tell more lies when the time comes.

WOW WOW AND WOW!  OMG! Considering who your talking about it doesn't seem so out of the realm!

She had Chloroform ... seems does not take much .... Who knows whats inside Casey's head. I know for sure given the info and everything released " I would not want to be sleeping in the Next Room" Cindy and George are not only in denial ..they are just plain ignorant to their daughter's capabilities.

Monkey See Monkey Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1695 on: September 26, 2008, 01:12:06 AM »

[Well, hello Sundance- I was wondering when you were coming back to the cage. Zookeeper let you stay out a while...  Are our phone records going to be in the 600 pages tomorrow???  If so, LP does not get to share popcorn with us monkeys cuz he wood not give us the phone records when we called him.  Between the banana pudding and popcorn this weekend while reading 600 more pages, we will need a monkey exercise program starting Monday!!! LOL  So glad the zookeeper let you back in the cage!!! 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1696 on: September 26, 2008, 01:20:42 AM »

I once worked at a company that hired many contract employees. We had a Guy come in that had a Resume of Gold. He was so charismatic and well spoken, dressed .. with the resume etc. He was hired on the spot. He was young, worked out, wore the clothes, had the all the walk and talk. He even wore a college university ring that he stated he received playing football.  Was a very demanding Engineering position, that required going to meetings outside the office. Very Highed payed position. The Bosses gave him a few weeks to get acclimated to the projects... Phone calls and emails started slowly trickling in from the other Project managers from outside... Where did you find this guy ? complaints. So they then did a background check on him.

EVERYTHING on his Resume was a Lie. Not one Job, Not one School he listed - Nothing was True. Nada.

He was a Male Casey.  HIS Name once they traced his info was not even His. He was using an Alias. He pulled some name from a college roster ..and ran with it.
He worked for 6 months in our company.

How people can become this way ... like Casey and this Guy .. I can't even wrap my brain around it.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1697 on: September 26, 2008, 01:21:41 AM »

With Computers though " Blue Screen" is a term as well. Means the Computer is Messed up or fried.
Yes, I'm sure he wouldn't have had to see "in color" to know what that screen was.  He described it in great detail.  I'm going to have to go back and listen/read his interview again.  LE was telling him that Casey was using another computer to log in and dump photos to and asked why she'd use that.  Lee went on to explain that all college kids probably have computers and he'd seen another one at Tony's, maybe she'd used it.

Tony said on the other thread that LE got there first and saw it was dead and left it.  It will be interesting to find out what time and when those files were deleted.  I'm thinking we may find out soon.
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1698 on: September 26, 2008, 01:21:54 AM »

Yeah probably...he seems so nice his life has been turned upside down by this..Oh just wanted to add everybody has ben so cordial to him also so it works out well

I just finished reading over on Tony's thread.  Seems like a normal nice guy.  Very interesting that Casey was driving his Jeep without his permission.  That would creep me out!
Monkey See Monkey Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1699 on: September 26, 2008, 01:23:11 AM »

She had Chloroform ... seems does not take much .... Who knows whats inside Casey's head. I know for sure given the info and everything released " I would not want to be sleeping in the Next Room" Cindy and George are not only in denial ..they are just plain ignorant to their daughter's capabilities.
I agree totally!!! GA and CA's ignorance and denial over the past years made innocent Caylee's time on this earth very short!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.