May 01, 2024, 04:21:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 388200 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1740 on: September 26, 2008, 02:44:02 AM »

well  I cant stand to listen to anymore tonight I just got home from work and have to go back tomorrow so Im gonna call it a night.....goodnight monkeys.....goodnight MM  and Kristen have a good night...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1741 on: September 26, 2008, 02:46:48 AM »

Well.....Im listening to Lee Anthony's audio interview  and how in the world can someone just sit and laugh so much while talking about their Niece being missing......I would be heartbroken and barely able to get through all the questions.....My God didnt any of them love or miss poor Little Caylee...........these people are sick and definatly either stronger than I would be or they just plain dont care..........I think I hate them all........

It just makes no sense, are they all psychopaths?  How can you laugh about the smell in that car?  And why did they even continue a conversation in the car?  Lee said he left after 2 minutes than came back.  Why??  Was someone busy cleaning it out?   

Some how something has created this family to be very Bonded into a secret Society of No Emotions. Null. They claim to be each and everyone's support system as a family unit yet they make no sense to anyone.

I think this is Why Caylee's disappearance is National in Inquest by Everyone. This Family is in every which way you turn - abnormal.
Never Once have you seen them Cry for Caylee. Or Plea to Anyone without Malice to the Media ... HELP Find Caylee. All of them trigger each and everyone to the public " We are Hiding Something". They flip words and belief's over and over, mix it up and say I never said that. Its pure insanity. Never Once did you See any Anthony Member in Media Thank the Search Parties ... Or for that matter JOIN the Search Parties.
  They are all searching for Caylee on the Phone, or in the Living Room.  arrrrrr
s

It's the Stepfod family.   :   Are they robotic???  One lies the others swear to it.   
Monkey See Monkey Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1742 on: September 26, 2008, 02:47:50 AM »

Well.....Im listening to Lee Anthony's audio interview  and how in the world can someone just sit and laugh so much while talking about their Niece being missing......I would be heartbroken and barely able to get through all the questions.....My God didnt any of them love or miss poor Little Caylee...........these people are sick and definatly either stronger than I would be or they just plain dont care..........I think I hate them all........

It just makes no sense, are they all psychopaths?  How can you laugh about the smell in that car?  And why did they even continue a conversation in the car?  Lee said he left after 2 minutes than came back.  Why??  Was someone busy cleaning it out?   
Some how something has created this family to be very Bonded into a secret Society of No Emotions. Null. They claim to be each and everyone's support system as a family unit yet they make no sense to anyone.

I think this is Why Caylee's disappearance is National in Inquest by Everyone. This Family is in every which way you turn - abnormal.
Never Once have you seen them Cry for Caylee. Or Plea to Anyone without Malice to the Media ... HELP Find Caylee. All of them trigger each and everyone to the public " We are Hiding Something". They flip words and belief's over and over, mix it up and say I never said that. Its pure insanity. Never Once did you See any Anthony Member in Media Thank the Search Parties ... Or for that matter JOIN the Search Parties.

I agree this Secret Society they are living in is sooooo warped up.  IMO the need to protect and keep secrets goes way back in this family.  Their issues are so deep seeded and sick (I'm sure u get my drift...)that a normal family could not begin to understand-which is good cuz if we could it would make us as mental as them.

Monkey See Monkey Do- Monkey get in trouble too!!!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1743 on: September 26, 2008, 02:48:12 AM »

well  I cant stand to listen to anymore tonight I just got home from work and have to go back tomorrow so Im gonna call it a night.....goodnight monkeys.....goodnight MM  and Kristen have a good night...

Goodnight HH... the only good aspect of this whole tragedy is the wonderful family of Monkeys..
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1744 on: September 26, 2008, 02:50:27 AM »

I have one more question before I fall out..  I wonder if those heartless Anthony's have lost as much sleep as the monkeys since July????  Pretty pathetic we are sleep deprived from investigating this 3 ring circus, but the Anthony's are laughing during interviews, squirting people with hoses and becoming millionares!!!

Monkey See - I left Scared Monkeys a bit ago and We were forum 21 when I left. I was spending so many hours online just reading and contributing " I had to leave" because my house was falling apart and so was I. And all the People who contribute to Caylee are so Sigh in pain and suffering for Caylee. The Monkey's Never Give Up.

If the Energy from all the Monkeys could be Contained for " Caylee" we could be the Light of the Luxor in Vegas.
Its actually documented as a World Wonder "the Light of the Luxor Hotel"  Astronauts have claimed they can see it ........

I just wish that the Anthony's would show something .. anything to make some sense.
I think that is a fruitless thought at this point. They have not yet, I do not foresee them changing in the future.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1745 on: September 26, 2008, 02:55:05 AM »

I have one more question before I fall out..  I wonder if those heartless Anthony's have lost as much sleep as the monkeys since July????  Pretty pathetic we are sleep deprived from investigating this 3 ring circus, but the Anthony's are laughing during interviews, squirting people with hoses and becoming millionares!!!

Monkey See - I left Scared Monkeys a bit ago and We were forum 21 when I left. I was spending so many hours online just reading and contributing " I had to leave" because my house was falling apart and so was I. And all the People who contribute to Caylee are so Sigh in pain and suffering for Caylee. The Monkey's Never Give Up.

If the Energy from all the Monkeys could be Contained for " Caylee" we could be the Light of the Luxor in Vegas.
Its actually documented as a World Wonder "the Light of the Luxor Hotel"  Astronauts have claimed they can see it ........

I just wish that the Anthony's would show something .. anything to make some sense.
I think that is a fruitless thought at this point. They have not yet, I do not foresee them changing in the future.

Maybe we have discovered the missing link...it is the Anthony's. 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1746 on: September 26, 2008, 02:58:29 AM »

ABSOLUTELY[/b]

Monkey See Monkey Do- Monkey get in trouble too!!!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1747 on: September 26, 2008, 03:01:40 AM »

ABSOLUTELY[/b]
LOL

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1748 on: September 26, 2008, 03:04:12 AM »

I HATE THAT WORD!!!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1749 on: September 26, 2008, 03:08:44 AM »

No but seriously,

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1750 on: September 26, 2008, 03:10:40 AM »

Yes Mary Mary ~ I think Your Right
You can see my Pic that I use for my Name - well I am not Deenie. Deenie is my Puppy " the pic". I adopted her 7 wks ago. She is so precious and she is my everything. I joined Scared Monkeys right after I adopted her. I felt I was neglecting her spending so much time here. So that was another reason why I had to " take a break".

She ran out in the street in front of my House the other day ...she escaped from the backyard. I had a heart attack and a stroke in 45 seconds. I finally caught her and took her in the house. And of course I thought of Caylee. I think about her all the time. She resembles my Daughter a lot. My Baby is no longer a Baby, she is 18.
I remember One time my Daughter within mins was lost in a Dept store. She was 3. She was hiding in a clothing rack. I was screaming, running up and down, flipped out, could not breath ..... frantic beyond words. She was out of my site for seconds and was Poof gone. I will never ever forget that moment. It was for maybe 6 minutes until I found her. I will Never Ever Forget that Day - for the rest of my life.

I try to think of Caylee as I see her in her Pics and videos. I can't go there to picture her any other way. I get so upset and sometimes sob. I guess its to the point where there is no way to express the hurt, anger, pain ... how any of us feel. I just shake my head ... And Pray.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1751 on: September 26, 2008, 03:14:35 AM »

I agree this Secret Society they are living in is sooooo warped up.  IMO the need to protect and keep secrets goes way back in this family.  Their issues are so deep seeded and sick (I'm sure u get my drift...)that a normal family could not begin to understand-which is good cuz if we could it would make us as mental as them.

The Anthonys are just the tip of the iceberg.  They're sitting on it along with the Sloots, the McCanns and others.  The more public these horrors become, the more we all learn about the investigative techniques, the more the "average" citizen becomes involved, makes for a better chance that these monsters will be caught.  Hopefully, knowing they will eventually be caught will give them pause and put an end to these nightmares.  I know, pipedreams.  People (using the term loosely), if you're going to make your own Secret Society (narcissism), leave the kids out of it, pick on someone your own size.  All of the above is IMOO.   
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1752 on: September 26, 2008, 03:16:45 AM »

I HATE THAT WORD!!!

Absolutely

Casey and Lee are Absolutely True to Themselves ... Wink Wink
Notice I used " Brown"

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1753 on: September 26, 2008, 03:18:08 AM »

The Anthonys are just the tip of the iceberg.  They're sitting on it along with the Sloots, the McCanns and others.  The more public these horrors become, the more we all learn about the investigative techniques, the more the "average" citizen becomes involved, makes for a better chance that these monsters will be caught.  Hopefully, knowing they will eventually be caught will give them pause and put an end to these nightmares.  I know, pipedreams.  People (using the term loosely), if you're going to make your own Secret Society (narcissism), leave the kids out of it, pick on someone your own size.  All of the above is IMOO.   

YOU SAID IT !

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1754 on: September 26, 2008, 03:21:15 AM »

Yes Mary Mary ~ I think Your Right
You can see my Pic that I use for my Name - well I am not Deenie. Deenie is my Puppy " the pic". I adopted her 7 wks ago. She is so precious and she is my everything. I joined Scared Monkeys right after I adopted her. I felt I was neglecting her spending so much time here. So that was another reason why I had to " take a break".

She ran out in the street in front of my House the other day ...she escaped from the backyard. I had a heart attack and a stroke in 45 seconds. I finally caught her and took her in the house. And of course I thought of Caylee. I think about her all the time. She resembles my Daughter a lot. My Baby is no longer a Baby, she is 18.
I remember One time my Daughter within mins was lost in a Dept store. She was 3. She was hiding in a clothing rack. I was screaming, running up and down, flipped out, could not breath ..... frantic beyond words. She was out of my site for seconds and was Poof gone. I will never ever forget that moment. It was for maybe 6 minutes until I found her. I will Never Ever Forget that Day - for the rest of my life.

I try to think of Caylee as I see her in her Pics and videos. I can't go there to picture her any other way. I get so upset and sometimes sob. I guess its to the point where there is no way to express the hurt, anger, pain ... how any of us feel. I just shake my head ... And Pray.

She is such a beautiful child, the picture that really bothers me the most is where Lee is holding her and she's reaching out for someone to grab her.  It really breaks my heart.  I am soon to be a grandma of twins and I know how overprotective I will be.  I just cannot understand this situation...so I guess we can only pray. 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1755 on: September 26, 2008, 03:21:27 AM »

O/T what do you think happened with the McCann's ? ... I thought from Day one their story was a Crock of you know what.

jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1756 on: September 26, 2008, 03:24:14 AM »

did
anybody
else
notice
lee
said
he
is
colorblind?
He was saying he couldn't distinguish greens/blues IIRC.

No, when did he say it and in what context.  Someone that is color blind has a problem seeing red right?

So how did he know it was a BLUE screen of death on the computer? 

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1757 on: September 26, 2008, 03:26:53 AM »

Deenie - we'll probably get in trouble for being off topic.. but  ... IMO, they're getting away with it.  They know what happened to that poor baby and they need to fess up.  IMO, it wasn't intentional, simply a matter of poor judgement.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1758 on: September 26, 2008, 03:31:30 AM »

MaryMary
[/color]

Congrats GRANDMA to BE

~TWINS ~ what a beautiful thing.

Please tell your Daughter/Son to be kind though and Don't dress them alike.
I have to share with you. When I was in High School and early 20's I worked for a Daycare within a Hospital * for staff.
We had Twin Girls. Jamie and Jessica. MOM dressed one in Pink and the Other in Purple -same outfit just pink and purple Always. Ummmm. NOPE didnt work.
They were smart enough to go into the Pre-school bathroom and Swap Clothing. Then you would say Jamie and she would say " I am not Jamie" I am Jessica. And they were so fast .. like lightening to change their clothes ... OR they would Just trade Names to Mess with You. Identical Girls. OMG did they give us a run for Patience.
We had another Mom that had twin girls - she had their ears pierced so she could tell them apart. 

Just thoughts -

CONGRATS Grandma

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1759 on: September 26, 2008, 03:32:55 AM »

did
anybody
else
notice
lee
said
he
is
colorblind?
He was saying he couldn't distinguish greens/blues IIRC.

No, when did he say it and in what context.  Someone that is color blind has a problem seeing red right?

So how did he know it was a BLUE screen of death on the computer? 

I wondered the same thing myself.  I was amongst the last of the holdouts to switch to XP and I've been kicking myself ever since, I constantly got BSOD with the prior version.  I've never had BSOD with XP.  The only blue screen I see is briefly when I do a reboot or when I'm logging off one user at work to log on to another.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.