May 01, 2024, 06:45:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 388052 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1780 on: September 26, 2008, 06:44:41 AM »

I just read that the new documents will be released around 10am.  I sure hope that's correct.
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1781 on: September 26, 2008, 06:46:02 AM »

Yes, I did hear that new documents were being released.  I am looking forward to seeing what Cindy had to say.  I wonder if she can be brought up on Child neglect charges since she thought Casey was an unfit mother, but did nothing about it. 
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1782 on: September 26, 2008, 06:47:46 AM »

I just read that the new documents will be released around 10am.  I sure hope that's correct.
I hope so too. 
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1783 on: September 26, 2008, 06:52:09 AM »

I have go walk the dog and take my little one to school.  BBL

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1784 on: September 26, 2008, 06:54:04 AM »

I have go walk the dog and take my little one to school.  BBL

MSE, check the Halloween thread when you get a chance. 

Morning Monkeys!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1785 on: September 26, 2008, 06:54:34 AM »

Yes, I did hear that new documents were being released.  I am looking forward to seeing what Cindy had to say.  I wonder if she can be brought up on Child neglect charges since she thought Casey was an unfit mother, but did nothing about it. 

That's a good thought.  One would think she could. 

They all lie and cover up for Casey.  I"ll be surprised if at least one or more of the Anthonys' aren't charged with something when all is said and done.  It's quite obvious they have obstructed the investigation.
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1786 on: September 26, 2008, 06:57:54 AM »

Good morning! 
     I keep thinking about those text messages.  #1254 - How's your double going?  (Why would Amy need a double?)  The other one that keeps sticking out is #2254 The smell was from dad borrowing my car.  It's so frustrating and sad to think of this baby and what she has been through.  Anyhow, will this court case be televised or open to the public in November?   

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1787 on: September 26, 2008, 06:58:34 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17550744/detail.html

Gonzalez has hired prominent attorney John Morgan of Orlando and said she wants to be sure Casey Anthony and her family do not profit from any movie, television or book deals. Gonzalez is suing for slander.

I heard that she had filed a defamation suit, and I am thrilled! If they have already received anything, I hope she can get her hands on it!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1788 on: September 26, 2008, 07:04:00 AM »

Gonzalez has hired prominent attorney John Morgan of Orlando and said she wants to be sure Casey Anthony and her family do not profit from any movie, television or book deals. Gonzalez is suing for slander.

I heard that she had filed a defamation suit, and I am thrilled! If they have already received anything, I hope she can get her hands on it!

Thanks for the new avitars!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1789 on: September 26, 2008, 07:05:36 AM »

Good morning! 
     I keep thinking about those text messages.  #1254 - How's your double going?  (Why would Amy need a double?)  The other one that keeps sticking out is #2254 The smell was from dad borrowing my car.  It's so frustrating and sad to think of this baby and what she has been through.  Anyhow, will this court case be televised or open to the public in November?   

Good Morning Sharon!

I sure hope it's televised!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1790 on: September 26, 2008, 07:07:48 AM »

Good Morning CBB. The other good part to this is, Casey, Cindy & George will be required to testify under oath. Mr. Morgan can cause severe damage to Casey's defense with the proper questioning.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1791 on: September 26, 2008, 07:11:21 AM »

Good Morning CBB. The other good part to this is, Casey, Cindy & George will be required to testify under oath. Mr. Morgan can cause severe damage to Casey's defense with the proper questioning.

I don't think Baez is any match for Morgan.
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1792 on: September 26, 2008, 07:14:51 AM »

Good morning! 

Good morning Sharon. One good thing is here we have Casey telling 2 different stories trying to explain the smell, saying her father borrowed it and ran over something and telling Lee 2 squirrels crawled up in and died. And yes, poor Caylee, I'm sure Cindy loved her but she seemed to be something Cindy could use against her, throw in Casey's face and for Casey she was used as a way to get back at Cindy. Cindy always threatening to take her away and according to the neighbor last night, always making offers to Casey to let her adopt her, if grandma really wanted to do what's best for Caylee, just do it, shut up about what you're doing(buying the food, clothing, etc) and why try to taunt Casey with a finalization such as adoption? It was all about control for those 2, she's mine, but I pay for her, she's mine, but I give her shelter, she's mine but......

It will be interesting today to see what lies Cindy has told, (other than what we already know), if she thinks she can tell LE 1 thing and media another, she's wrong, LE is going to be looking at all versions of what happened, comparing notes and wanting to know why stories have changed, tell the truth, no need for that. I'm so glad they have them on the stand at the bond hearing too because Cindy stated that she spoke with Casey everyday in some form whether by calls or text messages, so let her get caught in that lie on the stand because I don't believe it.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1793 on: September 26, 2008, 07:15:33 AM »

bbl

Hopefully the documents will be released when I come back...
Misha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1794 on: September 26, 2008, 07:19:54 AM »

Good morning! 

Morning monkeys!

Amy was a waitress. A double is when you work the lunch shift, go off the clock for a couple of hours and come back to work the dinner shift. 

Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see. ~ C. S. Lewis
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1795 on: September 26, 2008, 07:20:45 AM »

Morning monkeys!!!!

S, when did Casey tell that Caylee was sold in Puerto Rico? Is that a new story?

"God dont like ugly"
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1796 on: September 26, 2008, 07:26:20 AM »

Yes Mary Mary ~ I think Your Right
You can see my Pic that I use for my Name - well I am not Deenie. Deenie is my Puppy " the pic". I adopted her 7 wks ago. She is so precious and she is my everything. I joined Scared Monkeys right after I adopted her. I felt I was neglecting her spending so much time here. So that was another reason why I had to " take a break".

She ran out in the street in front of my House the other day ...she escaped from the backyard. I had a heart attack and a stroke in 45 seconds. I finally caught her and took her in the house. And of course I thought of Caylee. I think about her all the time. She resembles my Daughter a lot. My Baby is no longer a Baby, she is 18.
I remember One time my Daughter within mins was lost in a Dept store. She was 3. She was hiding in a clothing rack. I was screaming, running up and down, flipped out, could not breath ..... frantic beyond words. She was out of my site for seconds and was Poof gone. I will never ever forget that moment. It was for maybe 6 minutes until I found her. I will Never Ever Forget that Day - for the rest of my life.

I try to think of Caylee as I see her in her Pics and videos. I can't go there to picture her any other way. I get so upset and sometimes sob. I guess its to the point where there is no way to express the hurt, anger, pain ... how any of us feel. I just shake my head ... And Pray.

She is such a beautiful child, the picture that really bothers me the most is where Lee is holding her and she's reaching out for someone to grab her.  It really breaks my heart.  I am soon to be a grandma of twins and I know how overprotective I will be.  I just cannot understand this situation...so I guess we can only pray. 

Lee is such a mama's boy I bet he was jealous of Caylee, saying things like when she came out of the womb and through out all of this, he has hardly mentioned her name, it's all been about supporting and defending his family.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1797 on: September 26, 2008, 07:31:03 AM »

The comments that Lee made to LE about Cindy saying that Caylee was a Mistake. I have to believe that he misquoted Cindy.

I don't care How Caylee came into this World - I can't see a Grandma saying Caylee was a Mistake. Was the Best Mistake You've Made and Has been a Blessing and then Re-affirming Caylee again - She was a Mistake.

That's how I heard it from Lee and I cannot see Unless it was Said in a Anger Mode. I do not believe though Cindy would say such a affirmation that Caylee was a flat out  Mistake.

I am sure Cindy has a trained Casey with outrages and etc. I think Cindy can be very Verbal talking to or about Casey.  But I cannot see her saying in Content what Lee said.

I think that Cindy is Wack all around by Casey period. I don't which came first the Chicken or the Egg. Where it be the Apple or the Tree.
 If Casey was my Daughter I would off my rocker too just by Casey being Casey.
Then living in the Trauma of losing your Grand Daughter ... I don't know how Cindy even functions.

I can hear cindy saying something like" she's YOUR mistake Casey, you need to either take care of her or give her to me".

Flannery O'Conner
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1798 on: September 26, 2008, 07:47:05 AM »

NBC just interviewed Baez.  He says that Casey has good reasons for the things that she has done and that her actions are what any caring parent would have done.  He wouldn't comment on the smell from the car because he says that he hasn't had an opportunity to examine the car.  He says the prosecuters are fueling the negative opinions about Casey and the public does not know that facts of the case.  He says there is nothing in the documents that have been released which indicate the Casey killed Caylee.  He says that Caylee is alive.
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1799 on: September 26, 2008, 07:48:49 AM »

Even if Lee believed Casey that the babysitter took Caylee he should still be upset that she has been kidnapped.  I think he is more than color blind.   
OMG....Id be having a hissie fit.......it wouldnt matter if she was with the babysitter or just missing period I'd still be crazy.......How do they know if they never met the Nanny if even ...uhh say they are thinking Caylee is with the babbysitter how do they know what she could be doing with that poor baby....It doesnt make sense either way......crazy

It makes no sense does it? But you know what still gets me is after the smell of death, the fact that she was with the babysitter should have been good news, at least there would be hope as opposed to the alternative, but no, when Cindy learns that, that is when she becomes frantic and tells police Caylee is missing. I cannot believe that once Cindy smelled that smell that her mind wasn't clicking to things like, nothing of Caylee's had been taken from the house, her doll was in the car, her carseat, her backpack and who knows what else, if it were anyone else, that car would have never left the impound lot and police would have been called immediately. And how the hell did George go to work afterwards I'll never know, at least that's where I assume he went.

Flannery O'Conner
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.