May 01, 2024, 09:17:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 388076 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1820 on: September 26, 2008, 08:26:39 AM »

Have y'all seen this video?

http://www.wesh.com/video/17561343/index.html

WESH has been doing a special this week on the case.  This is last night's installment.  A couple of things really stood out to me.

"According to our sources, lab tests have been ongoing on as recently as last week to "triple check" that evidence."

"Investigators say they're confident those tests will provide "iron clad proof" that Caylee's body was in the trunk of the car, how her body was positioned, and that strands of her hair fell out after she died."

"Now they tell WESH 2 they're close to determining the date someone researched chloroform on Casey's computer before Caylee's disappearance."

Two things are missing:  definite motive and criminal intent for how Caylee's body got in the trunk.

If investigators can determine how her body was positioned, doesn't that sort of throw the plastic bag theory right out the window?

AHAH! I was asking my Physician the other day about the stain in the trunk, and he said the shape of it could tell a lot about how long a body had been there and it follows that you could also determine her position from it as well.
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1821 on: September 26, 2008, 08:27:33 AM »

Here are the court documents filed in Zenaida's lawsuit

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092408zenaidalawsuit/indexGallery.htm

These are interesting! Has Baez released a statement regarding this yet????
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1822 on: September 26, 2008, 08:27:45 AM »

He wouldn't comment on the smell from the car because he says that he hasn't had an opportunity to examine the car.  

I haven't tasted the moon either, but there's good evidence it's not made of cheese and I accept that!

Quote of the day. I love it.

I remember you, Caylee.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1823 on: September 26, 2008, 08:29:11 AM »

NG, last night

GRACE: There is a large bin for just your regular dumping. If you go to the recycling company and find out if they excluded any bins that were brought in on the 27th, 28th or 29th, to be recycled because if there`s a dead cat or dead dog or something in there that does not allow the proper sorting of the recyclable materials, they will tag it and set it off the site and then take it out to the land fill, I believe, is where they take it.

Now I don`t know if law enforcement has looked at that angle or not, but I`m telling you, because of the clothes that she had that the mom washed right away, that is probably a good, good alternative to big bin which might have been difficult for her to put the stuff in.

When that garbage bag that had the body in broke, that`s what got stuff all over her clothes.

Another thing that you brought up last night, she -- you know there`s always some truths in what Casey says. When she said that Universal gave her the cell phone, the cell phone was given, but not by Universal. It was given to her by Richard Grund.

There`s always a speck of truth in everything she says. The phone was, yes, given to her, but not by Universal. Richard Grund gave her that phone.

GRACE: To Dr. Bethany Marshall, have you seen that to be a common practice amongst pathological liars that there`s a tiny thread of truth they kind of stick with, I guess, to keep the story straight in their own mind?

MARSHALL: Yes, they -- they pick up on bits and pieces of the truth and they weave a big story out of it, but the other thing to understand, pathological liars lie not because they feel guilty or that they`re afraid of getting into trouble.

They lie to con and manipulate and because they know that they`re out of step with society. So in deleting the e-mails, in waking up boo hooing in the middle of the night to Lazzaro, it was not because she was frightened, it`s because she wanted to rob others of the opportunity to make independent decisions about all of her crazy, nefarious behavior.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/25/ng.01.html

Peace Monkeys
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1824 on: September 26, 2008, 08:29:31 AM »

NBC just interviewed Baez.  He says that Casey has good reasons for the things that she has done and that her actions are what any caring parent would have done.  He wouldn't comment on the smell from the car because he says that he hasn't had an opportunity to examine the car.  He says the prosecuters are fueling the negative opinions about Casey and the public does not know that facts of the case.  He says there is nothing in the documents that have been released which indicate the Casey killed Caylee.  He says that Caylee is alive.

I watched that this morning.
Even Baez is saying ABSOLUTELY thirteen times in one sentence.
I can barely stand to watch that guy and almost turned it off.  My husband thinks I am nuts.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1825 on: September 26, 2008, 08:31:00 AM »

I haven't tasted the moon either, but there's good evidence it's not made of cheese and I accept that!
[/quote]

LOL 

Dang, you mean I've been lying to my kids all these years...I had to come up with some reason why the cow jumped over it 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1826 on: September 26, 2008, 08:31:55 AM »

He wouldn't comment on the smell from the car because he says that he hasn't had an opportunity to examine the car.  

Good morning Monkey Bunch!!

The moon is not made of cheese?  Then how do they make Kraft singles?? 

I agree..quote of the day! 

MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1827 on: September 26, 2008, 08:32:11 AM »

Morning monkeys!!!!

S, when did Casey tell that Caylee was sold in Puerto Rico? Is that a new story?

All these story's are to make people have some sort of doubt so a jury wont convict Casey.  The whole family and Baez are a bunch of PIGS.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1828 on: September 26, 2008, 08:33:19 AM »

NBC just interviewed Baez.  He says that Casey has good reasons for the things that she has done and that her actions are what any caring parent would have done.  He wouldn't comment on the smell from the car because he says that he hasn't had an opportunity to examine the car.  He says the prosecuters are fueling the negative opinions about Casey and the public does not know that facts of the case.  He says there is nothing in the documents that have been released which indicate the Casey killed Caylee.  He says that Caylee is alive.

I can barely stand to watch that guy and almost turned it off.  My husband thinks I am nuts.

Morning Claire, Absolutely nuts, yes... Positive

Peace Monkeys
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1829 on: September 26, 2008, 08:34:55 AM »

Heheheee, Good morning Dolce

Peace Monkeys
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1830 on: September 26, 2008, 08:34:59 AM »

If her actions are those of what any caring parent..then please I do not want to be a caring parent!!  She has done nothing but lie and attempt to cheat the system in all of this.  How is that being a caring parent?  Was she caring when she killed Caylee?  Was she caring when she dumped the body?  Was she caring when she set in motion this national search for Caylee in attempts to padden her lies??  I can hear it now "Absolutely!" 
Its just a shame that the lawyer can not be tried and convicted as well...what a lying sack of pig vomit.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1831 on: September 26, 2008, 08:36:17 AM »

Heheheee, Good morning Dolce

Good morning TommTomm...would you like some cheese?  I think it would go very well with Baez's whine....

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1832 on: September 26, 2008, 08:36:28 AM »

It's waht's inside that counts.

Peace Monkeys
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1833 on: September 26, 2008, 08:38:30 AM »

Good Morning, all...

I didn't get a chance to watch NG last night but did catch some postings that said that Richard Grund bought Casey the "missing" cellphone? 

Has there been any more information about what that was about? 

Also, does anyone have any idea what the Harris Rosen connection is about?  What is the connection between Jesse and this wealthy Hotel magnate?  I believe that it has been said that Baez and his team have some $$ behind them to conduct their own private investigation... could it be this guys $$?
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1834 on: September 26, 2008, 08:40:07 AM »

Scared Monkeys is proud to present the birth of our science department by introducing the latest addition to our staff,  Professor Hu-Flung Poo.  Sure, Professor Hu-Flung is a monkey, but he is all we could afford for 79 cents, a pocket comb, three bananas, one warped slinky, and an expired coupon for ten percent off one meal at Denny's.

For our first article with the Professor, he will debunk some widely supported "facts" about the moon, and might even possibly show us his uncanny impersonation of Clyde, the orangutan from Clint Eastwood's Every Which Way But Loose.

Peace Monkeys
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1835 on: September 26, 2008, 08:40:16 AM »

If her actions are those of what any caring parent..then please I do not want to be a caring parent!!  She has done nothing but lie and attempt to cheat the system in all of this.  How is that being a caring parent?  Was she caring when she killed Caylee?  Was she caring when she dumped the body?  Was she caring when she set in motion this national search for Caylee in attempts to padden her lies??  I can hear it now "Absolutely!" 
Its just a shame that the lawyer can not be tried and convicted as well...what a lying sack of pig vomit.

Yeah, my husband was like "this guy has got to be mentally ill" and I said, "no, he's just sleeping with his skanky client" and he was like "oh, well that explains it".

UGH.  I literally want to barf every time I hear that guys voice.
(Baez, not my cute hubby)
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1836 on: September 26, 2008, 08:44:18 AM »

Casey, Baez and the Anthonys are fueling the negative opinions all by themselves.  There behavior speaks volumes.
I am a very Caring parent and would NOT have done the same thing no matter what the circumstances were, LE would have been involved.
Baez is a moron.
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1837 on: September 26, 2008, 08:46:30 AM »

I am going on the record as betting, within the next 4 weeks, we see a murder/manslaughter charge added to the neglect. I just feel it coming.

That's what I'm thinking, too.  The DA has another what, about 6 weeks before the pre-trial?  I hope they take every single minute of that time to investigate, get the timeline together, all the forensics back, etc.  Every week they wait to bring formal murder charges is another week headstart on Baez.  I bet it drives Baez nuts that he can't get his hands on any discovery related to murder charges. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1838 on: September 26, 2008, 08:47:35 AM »

Scared Monkeys is proud to present the birth of our science department by introducing the latest addition to our staff,  Professor Hu-Flung Poo.  Sure, Professor Hu-Flung is a monkey, but he is all we could afford for 79 cents, a pocket comb, three bananas, one warped slinky, and an expired coupon for ten percent off one meal at Denny's.

For our first article with the Professor, he will debunk some widely supported "facts" about the moon, and might even possibly show us his uncanny impersonation of Clyde, the orangutan from Clint Eastwood's Every Which Way But Loose.

ROFLMAO...its too early!!  LOL

I think that even Professor Hu-Flung Poo would agree with the forensic evidence presented in this case.  I am sure Professor Hu-Flung Poo would be a much better defense attorney than Baez as well. 

TommTomm you are so silly!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1839 on: September 26, 2008, 08:47:38 AM »

I really appreciate winning the quote of the day! 

Of course it's really early in the morning...................
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.