May 01, 2024, 09:54:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 388079 times)
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1920 on: September 26, 2008, 09:46:37 AM »

Just thought of this....have you ever seen the reports where they go in hotel rooms and other places with a blacklight and show everyone how dirty the places really are.  Body fluids and Bacteria showed up with a blacklight.

I try not to watch things like that lest I turn out like Howard Hughes.

HaHa...I do take styrofoam cups with me now and my own pillow when we stay in a hotel after I watched the report!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1921 on: September 26, 2008, 09:48:40 AM »

If there were scratch marks inside the trunk that came from Caylee, they would never release that until Casey was in custody.
I am 99.9% sure that this was already proven to have been scratches on the outside of the trunk.  It was stated to show that perhaps Casey had taken her car into the woods and it had been scratched by a low hanging branch.

Thank you Dolce.  I must have missed that info.
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1922 on: September 26, 2008, 09:48:56 AM »

Im wondering if LE had something like luminal and sprayed it in the trunk and thats why they used a blacklight and saw a stain.  I think it makes perfect sense what LP said about her dumping the body in the trash bin becasue her car was really starting to smell and she was afraid Tony would smell it when he came to pick her up.  I do not think tho that she was wearing the pants her mother washed when she dumped the body, I think they were contaminated just from being in the trunk of the car.

Very possible. I just think it's odd that George would claim to recall what Casey and Caylee were wearing a month prior.My daughter left for college a month ago, I could not tell you what she was wearing, even if her life depended on it. I know what my son wore to school today and yesterday, as for the previous days, don't have a clue. I could go in the laundry and find out but a month ago, no way.

Until this case I never much paid attention to what my daughter changed into after school.  She'd run upstairs, change clothes and run out the door to play with friends.  Now, I stop her and take note of exactly what she's wearing.  I find it kind of sad I feel like I have to do that.   Sad
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1923 on: September 26, 2008, 09:49:40 AM »

off the subject I saw in LA statement that when he picked up casey's laptop that all her emails had been erased and that it had been sitting. I use Yahoo mail as well and I know that if you leave your screen sit for too long then try to access your mail it times you out and you have to reenter your password to get back in so is Lee claiming to have caseys password kinda strange dont you think I ve never given anyone access to my email... I think he may have been trying to just throw them off from even bothering to try to access her email 
also he stated that she only had the lap top for a about a month or so the time she had been gone so my question would be when exactly were the searches for chloroform that would determine wether it was to drug or to clean up the car

JMO
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1924 on: September 26, 2008, 09:51:26 AM »

If there were scratch marks inside the trunk that came from Caylee, they would never release that until Casey was in custody.
I am 99.9% sure that this was already proven to have been scratches on the outside of the trunk.  It was stated to show that perhaps Casey had taken her car into the woods and it had been scratched by a low hanging branch.

Some impound lots have dogs patrolling at night.  I wonder if dogs may have been pawing at the trunk because of the smell?
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1925 on: September 26, 2008, 09:51:26 AM »

did
anybody
else
notice
lee
said
he
is
colorblind?
He was saying he couldn't distinguish greens/blues IIRC.

No, when did he say it and in what context.  Someone that is color blind has a problem seeing red right?

So how did he know it was a BLUE screen of death on the computer? 

because a Blue Screen not only a term it is Visually different - When your Computer goes Blue Screen - Its like when its about to Fry or is totally messed up. Basically when your PC goes to DOS mode and its black with thick big fonts and ...nothing else is happening... no matter what you do. Blue screen is the Same thing. So would not Matter if he was or is Color Blind.

Deenie is right, BSOD is recognizable, but you bring up a good point.  He must be experienced with computers if he can diagnose the problem so 'quickly'.

I am guessing since " Cindy" owned that laptop and was allowing Casey to use it out of the house. ( who knows Cindy's Credit Cards do not matter out of the house) But Casey had it out of the house and was using it as she pleased ..possibly it is an OLD Laptop. I don't know what it would take to make a Laptop Fry up to go to Blue screen.
I do know though on Casey's Stumble Upon account she has marked on her fave's a Hacker Site for computers. I think anything is possible with Casey.

That's big, I think that's really important as it goes to show she either knows something about hacking or wants someone to think she does.  I can't wait to see her computer evidence.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1926 on: September 26, 2008, 09:51:41 AM »

Mammy, the scratches were on the outside of the trunk. On the paint.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1927 on: September 26, 2008, 09:52:57 AM »

Im wondering if LE had something like luminal and sprayed it in the trunk and thats why they used a blacklight and saw a stain.  I think it makes perfect sense what LP said about her dumping the body in the trash bin becasue her car was really starting to smell and she was afraid Tony would smell it when he came to pick her up.  I do not think tho that she was wearing the pants her mother washed when she dumped the body, I think they were contaminated just from being in the trunk of the car.

Very possible. I just think it's odd that George would claim to recall what Casey and Caylee were wearing a month prior.My daughter left for college a month ago, I could not tell you what she was wearing, even if her life depended on it. I know what my son wore to school today and yesterday, as for the previous days, don't have a clue. I could go in the laundry and find out but a month ago, no way.

He only said that after Casey's pants were found in the back of the car and washed.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1928 on: September 26, 2008, 09:53:51 AM »

Mammy, the scratches were on the outside of the trunk. On the paint.

Thank you Mrskub.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1929 on: September 26, 2008, 09:54:47 AM »

did
anybody
else
notice
lee
said
he
is
colorblind?
He was saying he couldn't distinguish greens/blues IIRC.

No, when did he say it and in what context.  Someone that is color blind has a problem seeing red right?

So how did he know it was a BLUE screen of death on the computer? 

because a Blue Screen not only a term it is Visually different - When your Computer goes Blue Screen - Its like when its about to Fry or is totally messed up. Basically when your PC goes to DOS mode and its black with thick big fonts and ...nothing else is happening... no matter what you do. Blue screen is the Same thing. So would not Matter if he was or is Color Blind.

Deenie is right, BSOD is recognizable, but you bring up a good point.  He must be experienced with computers if he can diagnose the problem so 'quickly'.

I am guessing since " Cindy" owned that laptop and was allowing Casey to use it out of the house. ( who knows Cindy's Credit Cards do not matter out of the house) But Casey had it out of the house and was using it as she pleased ..possibly it is an OLD Laptop. I don't know what it would take to make a Laptop Fry up to go to Blue screen.
I do know though on Casey's Stumble Upon account she has marked on her fave's a Hacker Site for computers. I think anything is possible with Casey.

That's big, I think that's really important as it goes to show she either knows something about hacking or wants someone to think she does.  I can't wait to see her computer evidence.

There's been a lot of talk about viruses in this case.  I was thinking yesterday that it wouldn't surprise me ONE BIT if she or Lee are creating photo montages/videos with embedded viruses.  More people would be likely to click on one of those and it would seem "innocent".  They have a lot of these on the FoxBlog.  There were some interesting posts there the other day where a poster SWEARS she knows she was "talking" to Casey.  I'll see if I can find it.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1930 on: September 26, 2008, 09:57:04 AM »

Just thought of this....have you ever seen the reports where they go in hotel rooms and other places with a blacklight and show everyone how dirty the places really are.  Body fluids and Bacteria showed up with a blacklight.
I did see it on oprah...lol! It was nasty.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1931 on: September 26, 2008, 09:58:56 AM »

Who's locking up?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1932 on: September 26, 2008, 09:59:54 AM »

Good morning everyone!!!!!

I kinda figured she'd driven around with her in the trunk for awhile. I'll check to see how long the degloving process takes after death but I think my estimation of being in there at least 10 days is pretty close. This woman is sick and needs put away!

I know this is just wrong after the above statement but banana bread and coffee anyone?

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1933 on: September 26, 2008, 10:00:12 AM »

Crap.  I screwed that up and now need to post it again!

Okay... I am just going to say this quick, and then run off to my meeting... please do fling any hong kony monkey phooey my way...

But speaking of Rev Grund... did anyone notice that many of the ladies who are posting messages on his MySpace page are quite "fancy" looking?  I try not to make any broad generalizations... but these people did not look very church-y to me.

:::ducking and running for cover:::

His MySpace is interesting for sure.  I don't know what all that's about.  It did remind me of the Church of the Fuzzy Bunny here in SC a few years back.  That place was a "church" by day and a strip club by night. 

I am absolutely NOT saying the Rev Grund has anything like that going on.  I just remember thinking of the Fuzzy Bunny church when I saw his page.
[/quote]

The Church of the Fuzzy Bunny????

Was it really called that???

omg, how in the world long was that open?

Too funny.  And I don't mean to case dispersion at the Rev Grund... the ladies just didn't look like the ladies that I see next to me in the pew on Sundays... maybe Saturday nights... but not Sundays...
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1934 on: September 26, 2008, 10:03:04 AM »

I kinda figured she'd driven around with her in the trunk for awhile. I'll check to see how long the degloving process takes after death but I think my estimation of being in there at least 10 days is pretty close. This woman is sick and needs put away!

I know this is just wrong after the above statement but banana bread and coffee anyone?

Um.  I think I'll pass this morning (degloving???)... though it always looks delicious!!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1935 on: September 26, 2008, 10:04:06 AM »

Good morning!  I just read an article by a reporter who visited the Body Farm in Tennessee.  He was taken around the place and shown bodies that were in different states of decomposition.  I think I remember reading that it takes only several days for the internal organs to basically become a "soup".  I just can't wrap my mind around Casey driving around with her decomposing daughter in the car.  It's just beyond horrific!

Lisa
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1936 on: September 26, 2008, 10:05:59 AM »

He only said that after Casey's pants were found in the back of the car and washed.
I was thinking..I don't think it would be very smart to take a shower at anyones house after moving a body..Does anyone know if there was a gas station by the amscot with an outside bathroom that is open to the public? She could have went there and cleaned up i believe the statement said the car was there at 7.00am she didn't call tony until 11.00. She could have just left her clothes in the restroom at the gas station.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1937 on: September 26, 2008, 10:06:44 AM »

TODAY'S UPDATES:

Hundreds legal documents in Casey Anthony case to be released

9:30 a.m. The Orlando Sentinel is expecting to receive hundreds of pages of legal documents related to the Casey Anthony case today.

The documents, as well as several CDs and a VHS tape, will be available after 10 a.m. The are being released by the State Attorney's Office in response to a public records request

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-documents-092608,0,6419224.story

Peace Monkeys
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1938 on: September 26, 2008, 10:08:14 AM »

This is the Body Farm article if anyone is interested in reading it:

http://dir.salon.com/story/mwt/feature/2003/04/17/roach_excerpt/index.html

Lisa
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1939 on: September 26, 2008, 10:09:09 AM »

I was thinking..I don't think it would be very smart to take a shower at anyones house after moving a body..Does anyone know if there was a gas station by the amscot with an outside bathroom that is open to the public? She could have went there and cleaned up i believe the statement said the car was there at 7.00am she didn't call tony until 11.00. She could have just left her clothes in the restroom at the gas station.
I also want to add that..I'm a big fan of crime stories..I have also seen where they can go in places and get evidence from drain pipes..I'm really wondering if they swabbed the drain pipe for the washer at the anthony's.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.