April 24, 2024, 10:15:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 387802 times)
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1960 on: September 26, 2008, 10:27:07 AM »

I believe at any point in time something possibly could have accidentally happened to Caylee and if something accidentally happened to Caylee, I literally believed that Casey would have an emotional breakdown, a mental breakdown to the point where I almost believe that she would take Caylee and put her somewhere and then -- tell herself a new story, a new reality of what happened to her.

GRUND: Caylee loved that playhouse. That was like her own little house. She loved everything about it. She had her own little phone in there. She had her own kitchen set. I mean she absolutely and totally loved the playhouse.

Every time I`d go outside and play with Caylee, every time I`d get the chance, it was right to the playhouse. Every time. She spent a lot of time out there, with her grandparents and with Casey.

I believe that Casey -- if something would have happened to her, that would have been the first place that she would have put Caylee if she wanted to place Caylee`s body somewhere.

This is very odd to me

I thought that was odd too..Remember Cindy said the playhouse is very heavy and she cannot move it herself...George moved it and looked under it when they first brought the car home..Those playhouse are extremly heavy and I do not think Casey would be able to move it herself..
Also didnt the dogs hit around the playhouse?I know the cops moved it..

I think what he is saying is that she would have just put the body IN the playhouse... not under it?  Nobody would have a reason to go IN the playhouse unless there were children playing in the back yard.  And perhaps this is why Casey came home several times, maybe even prior to moving the body?  To make sure that it was still IN the playhouse? 
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1961 on: September 26, 2008, 10:27:57 AM »

I just read that the video being released of Cindy's interview with LE is 2 hours long.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1962 on: September 26, 2008, 10:28:14 AM »

I have a dumb question because I still don't understand this. If they charge her with Murder1 or manslaughter, do they roll all the charges together for one trial?  Or do they do the neglect one separately?  If they do, then how do they keep the evidence divided to avoid that stupid loophole?  Did that make sense the way I asked?

Hi Cheerio!  Your pup looks like mine, Riley.  Best dog in the world.

And are starting a bet on when Casey gets a new lawyer?

The neglect charge should go away if they charge murder.  They charged her with neglect of a child because she could not prove she had been attending to her child's physical and mental well-being for the last 31 days.  Now that we know she murdered her, the charge will be murder in some degree, and the neglect charge should be dropped.  I think though if it can be shown, or Casey admits, Caylee's death was due to neglect, FL can charge her with negligent homicide, where the neglect is an element of the homicide itself.
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1963 on: September 26, 2008, 10:28:36 AM »

off the subject I saw in LA statement that when he picked up casey's laptop that all her emails had been erased and that it had been sitting. I use Yahoo mail as well and I know that if you leave your screen sit for too long then try to access your mail it times you out and you have to reenter your password to get back in so is Lee claiming to have caseys password kinda strange dont you think I ve never given anyone access to my email... I think he may have been trying to just throw them off from even bothering to try to access her email 
also he stated that she only had the lap top for a about a month or so the time she had been gone so my question would be when exactly were the searches for chloroform that would determine wether it was to drug or to clean up the car

JMO

I have a yahoo account and yahoo gives you the option of allowing you to keep your email open two weeks at a time.  So every two weeks you have to verify your password.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1964 on: September 26, 2008, 10:29:06 AM »

Does Jesse know Casey's mine that well or did she hint something to him.
Also taking a shower at his house still bugs me.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1965 on: September 26, 2008, 10:29:53 AM »

I do believe that because of the letters back and forth between LE and Baez that Casey is about to finally take a deal and talk. At least I pray she does!!!!! If not, I do not understand why Baez is not in her face telling her that she's gonna get the death penalty!!!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1966 on: September 26, 2008, 10:30:36 AM »

She was hoping he would join her.

Casey is all about conserving water and saving the enviroment....

Peace Monkeys
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1967 on: September 26, 2008, 10:31:50 AM »

I do believe that because of the letters back and forth between LE and Baez that Casey is about to finally take a deal and talk. At least I pray she does!!!!! If not, I do not understand why Baez is not in her face telling her that she's gonna get the death penalty!!!

However if she takes a deal she only needs to admit to what she pleads to and doesnt have to be questioned on the stand meaning we may never know the truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1968 on: September 26, 2008, 10:33:33 AM »

I thought that as well so she could have sex with him then get him back into her spell, and use him for something. She thought she was that good

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1969 on: September 26, 2008, 10:33:56 AM »

"Now they tell WESH 2 they're close to determining the date someone researched chloroform on Casey's computer before Caylee's disappearance."

Did anyone else already know they had determined that the searches were done PRIOR to Caylee's disappearance?

This was news to me.

See and I assumed it was before Caylee's disappearance and that the chloroform was probably being used on Caylee.  It never entered my mind that it could have been after so I must have seen BEFORE before.

Good morning Klaas, <<<<<< notice spelling here

The only AFTER would be as a cleaning solvent, that would mean complicity.......

And to me it had already been determined that the quality and amount of the choloform in the air of the trunk would indicate chloroform in it's pure form and not mixed as a solvent, so I've discounted it as used for cleaning.

Some would argue that information came from Nancy Grace but I would argue that often reporters have access to information we don't and even though they are asked not to release it sometimes they HINT at what they have.

Edited to add:  still on my first cup of coffee so if I don't make sense that's why, LOL 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1970 on: September 26, 2008, 10:35:22 AM »

Me too
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1971 on: September 26, 2008, 10:35:31 AM »

Hundreds of legal documents in Casey Anthony case released

Amy L. Edwards and Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writer
    10:16 AM EDT, September 26, 2008

9:30 a.m. The Orlando Sentinel has received hundreds of pages of legal documents related to the Casey Anthony case today.

The documents, including several CDs, are being released by the State Attorney's Office in response to a public records request.

The CDs show images from Anthony's Photobucket photo-sharing Web site, as well as photos from a file titled, "Anything But Clothes Party." Another CD includes a July interview with Cindy Anthony, the grandmother of missing Caylee Marie.

The documents also include a computer forensic report and multiple cell phone records.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-documents-092608,0,6419224.story

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1972 on: September 26, 2008, 10:35:43 AM »

I thought that as well so she could have sex with him then get him back into her spell, and use him for something. She thought she was that good

I agree 100%... though swap out "the environment" and insert "her own ass"

(Hi Tomm!!!)
(Blonde - hope you are staying inside and keeping dry!!!  Boy is it raining cats & monkeys up here in Northern CT!!!)
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1973 on: September 26, 2008, 10:36:10 AM »

I've always thought the "can I shower at your place" was a hook-up attempt.  She could have just as easily showered at Amy's if she was locked out of Tony's place.  She was staying with Amy and Ricardo then.

Jesse mentioned she showered with the door open.  Gee......wonder why?
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1974 on: September 26, 2008, 10:36:21 AM »

This is sad, but true

According to a recent book entitled Mothers Who Kill Their Children, by Michelle Oberman—a professor of law at DePaul University—juries are loath to hand down murder convictions for mothers accused of killing their own children. Such juries are even more reluctant to impose draconian penalties. A 1969 study by Dr. Phillip Resnick, the "father" of maternal filicide (the murder of a child by a parent), found that while mothers convicted of murdering their children were hospitalized 68 percent of the time and imprisoned 27 percent of the time, fathers convicted of killing their children were sentenced to prison or executed 72 percent of the time and hospitalized only 14 percent of the time.

http://www.slate.com/id/2063086/

Peace Monkeys
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1975 on: September 26, 2008, 10:38:06 AM »

This is sad, but true

According to a recent book entitled Mothers Who Kill Their Children, by Michelle Oberman—a professor of law at DePaul University—juries are loath to hand down murder convictions for mothers accused of killing their own children. Such juries are even more reluctant to impose draconian penalties. A 1969 study by Dr. Phillip Resnick, the "father" of maternal filicide (the murder of a child by a parent), found that while mothers convicted of murdering their children were hospitalized 68 percent of the time and imprisoned 27 percent of the time, fathers convicted of killing their children were sentenced to prison or executed 72 percent of the time and hospitalized only 14 percent of the time.

http://www.slate.com/id/2063086/

This may be the start of a new direction though considering all of the drama and pain she's caused? Let's hope so!!!!

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1976 on: September 26, 2008, 10:38:12 AM »

I agree 100%... though swap out "the environment" and insert "her own ass"

(Hi Tomm!!!)
(Blonde - hope you are staying inside and keeping dry!!!  Boy is it raining cats & monkeys up here in Northern CT!!!)

I know I was going to go to the Fair BUT

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1977 on: September 26, 2008, 10:40:56 AM »

I just read that the video being released of Cindy's interview with LE is 2 hours long.

Good Morning Monkeys

Janet
7:40 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1978 on: September 26, 2008, 10:40:56 AM »

I have a dumb question because I still don't understand this. If they charge her with Murder1 or manslaughter, do they roll all the charges together for one trial?  Or do they do the neglect one separately?  If they do, then how do they keep the evidence divided to avoid that stupid loophole?  Did that make sense the way I asked?

Hi Cheerio!  Your pup looks like mine, Riley.  Best dog in the world.

And are starting a bet on when Casey gets a new lawyer?
                     Hi Riley! my mini-poo Violet is just the sweetest buddy.  If the chloroform searches were earlier than Caylee missing it could point to just sedating her while Bitchmom partied. Then back to accidental death.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1979 on: September 26, 2008, 10:41:13 AM »

WOO WEE - I cannot wait to see Nancy Grace tonight!!! She's already been getting feisty lately over all this stuff. Wow!!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.