May 01, 2024, 01:34:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 388159 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: September 24, 2008, 09:32:40 PM »

Baez is unreal.  He should be locked up with the rest of the Anthony family.

It is like he thinks he is already on the freaking set of the lifetime movie.

Has he read the documents that we just read?  Who the F*** does this guy think he is?

He's arrogant, to say the least.

He is an azzhole...to say the least...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: September 24, 2008, 09:33:00 PM »

FYI - mrskub created a thread with links to all of the documents just released.  I just stickied the thread.  Thanks mrskub!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3438.0
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: September 24, 2008, 09:35:03 PM »

I think somebody already asked this question...and maybe I missed the answer?!?  Is there a link to just the text message documents or are the text messages mingled in with the doc?

They're mixed in but here's a list

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #323 on: September 24, 2008, 09:35:07 PM »

FYI - mrskub created a thread with links to all of the documents just released.  I just stickied the thread.  Thanks mrskub!

Thank you klaas!!! You are sooo good to us..... I was thinking last night about our infamous night on here with none other than your all-time favorite poster Scandi Nor.... LMAO

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: September 24, 2008, 09:36:10 PM »

I just read the letters again between LE and Biaz , and it seems to me the last line of Biaz letter might have just put is client under ther bus  with it in drive . You do not piss of LE working your case and I think he just got a little bit to cocky...... What a dummy afterall the doc just released . I think it will be the last time LE offer a branch or a vine for KC ....... Biaz is way in over his head with this case , but looking to get rich  and famous quik JMHO

He'll never get out of the hole he's dug for himself.  None of this can be good for his future.

Wow.  I am astounded by that response. 
Unreal.

I'm sorry, may I ask why you're astounded?  I believe he truly has dug himself too big of a hole.  He's a criminal defense attorney, shouldn't he, at least, be attempting a less combative relationship with LE? 

No, no, I'm sorry...
I am astounded by BAEZ's response.
Sorry, I should have been more clear.
That he dug a giant hole is right on the money.

Sorry about that...

It's quite alright!   I didn't think I said anything horrible.  Must be time for me to go work on my reading comprehension skills.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: September 24, 2008, 09:36:25 PM »

Thank you klaas!!! You are sooo good to us..... I was thinking last night about our infamous night on here with none other than your all-time favorite poster Scandi Nor.... LMAO

Speaking of favorite posters, has Colt  (Chuck) been back since the docs were released?
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: September 24, 2008, 09:37:16 PM »

Hey yall..i tried to click the links to view the texts, but it says page cannot be found.....

"God dont like ugly"
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: September 24, 2008, 09:37:55 PM »

Has he read the documents that we just read?  Who the F*** does this guy think he is?

That's what I really wanted to say, but was afraid I'd get in trouble. That makes me a chicken monkey.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: September 24, 2008, 09:37:58 PM »

OMG that was so funny!
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #329 on: September 24, 2008, 09:38:09 PM »

So I have a ?  If CA loves Caylee so much..... Help me here !!!!! I do not get how your daughter lives in your house ....... says she going to work , dropping the kid off at babysitter , you never check to see if she really working , where does she get money , why does she not have money, at some point you would see check stub  you never speak to nanny , do you ever ? Caylee about day at sitters / nanny what ever, you never have to drop or pick up baby at nanny, I just dont get it ,,,, I am an emergency contact for my grandson, I know where sitter lives , hell I even have her DL, car Tag and her husbands...... and I am always logging on to daughters bank account for her to see if she bounced a check or if she has money to blow..

Help me understand How none of this happened , I just dont get it and it is making me crazy

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #330 on: September 24, 2008, 09:38:58 PM »

I just read the letters again between LE and Biaz , and it seems to me the last line of Biaz letter might have just put is client under ther bus  with it in drive . You do not piss of LE working your case and I think he just got a little bit to cocky...... What a dummy afterall the doc just released . I think it will be the last time LE offer a branch or a vine for KC ....... Biaz is way in over his head with this case , but looking to get rich  and famous quik JMHO

He'll never get out of the hole he's dug for himself.  None of this can be good for his future.

Wow.  I am astounded by that response. 
Unreal.

I'm sorry, may I ask why you're astounded?  I believe he truly has dug himself too big of a hole.  He's a criminal defense attorney, shouldn't he, at least, be attempting a less combative relationship with LE? 

No, no, I'm sorry...
I am astounded by BAEZ's response.
Sorry, I should have been more clear.
That he dug a giant hole is right on the money.

Sorry about that...

It's quite alright!   I didn't think I said anything horrible.  Must be time for me to go work on my reading comprehension skills.

Not at all, the minute I hit post, I re-read it and hoped that nobody would take it the wrong way!
Glad you said something instead of throwing invisi-bananas at me everytime you saw me!   
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #331 on: September 24, 2008, 09:39:54 PM »

He has to be an off duty LE he had a badge on front of his pants earlier

Yes, I hear they are dipping into the Orlando Crime Fighting Fund now to
actually pay for protection for the Anthony family of beasts...

All the while they sell their granddaughter's soul for a cool 2 million. 

Very unfortunate situation.

That's unreal!  Dang!  I hate the Anthony's!

Lisa
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #332 on: September 24, 2008, 09:40:01 PM »

That's what I really wanted to say, but was afraid I'd get in trouble. That makes me a chicken monkey.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: September 24, 2008, 09:41:54 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17551313/detail.html

Docs: Casey Anthony Sent 553 Cell Text Messages, Two About Daughter
Gonzalez Hires Prominent Attorney

POSTED: 7:56 pm EDT September 24, 2008
UPDATED: 8:39 pm EDT September 24, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A series of more than 550 text messages sent by Caylee Anthony's mother reveal the woman did not appear to be worried about her daughter in the days the girl was missing.

According to cell phone documents, in a two-month period between April and June, Casey Anthony sent her friend Amy Huizenga 553 text messages.

Of the messages, only two references are made to Caylee.

On May 13, Casey Anthony sent a text message that said, "My mom is taking the kid for the weekend for part of her vacation (with a smiley face)."

Then, less than a week before the toddler's disappearance, Casey Anthony announced, "Caylee just pooped in her potty for the first time. Sorry, proud mama."

The message was the last time Casey Anthony mentioned her daughter to Huizenga in text messages.

A week after the toddler vanished, Anthony sent a text to Huizenga that said, "Leaving for work in a few. I'll call you on my way to the house."

Casey Anthony did not have a job at Universal Studios or apparently anywhere else, Local 6 has learned.

On June 26, Casey Anthony wrote, "I need a freaking vacation."

The next day, a text message told Huizenga about how her car smelled like a dead animal -- and how it was possibly a squirrel that was run over.

Fifteen minutes later, Casey Anthony wrote, "My car ran out of gas again. Two weeks in a row. On Friday, my stupid car runs out of gas. Wow."

It now appears that Casey Anthony stole the gasoline cans from her father's back yard shed after she ran out of gas for the first time, Local 6 reported.

George Anthony seized the cans back from Casey Anthony.

Then, her vehicle's tank ran dry again, forcing her to abandon the car at an Amscot.

Two days later, on June 29, Casey Anthony sends a message to Huizenga," Can I borrow you and your gas can today?"

By that time, the car had already been towed.

Anthony told Huizenga that her father had picked up the car, which was not true, Local 6's Mike DeForest said.

Gonzalez Hires Prominent Attorney

(snipped)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: September 24, 2008, 09:42:13 PM »

yukonmenot:

I know earlier I gave you a link to George's Bond Hearing testimony. I re-read your question and see you also asked for other videos of the bond hearing.

Check out: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=A9E3D36A56A6B79B3692B7B3C5B01700?contentId=7038012&version=20&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: September 24, 2008, 09:42:33 PM »

Hey yall..i tried to click the links to view the texts, but it says page cannot be found.....

Klaas, they must have moved or deleted these. Would you please delete this thread and I'll get some different ones and postthem.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: September 24, 2008, 09:43:26 PM »

So I have a ?  If CA loves Caylee so much..... Help me here !!!!! I do not get how your daughter lives in your house ....... says she going to work , dropping the kid off at babysitter , you never check to see if she really working , where does she get money , why does she not have money, at some point you would see check stub  you never speak to nanny , do you ever ? Caylee about day at sitters / nanny what ever, you never have to drop or pick up baby at nanny, I just dont get it ,,,, I am an emergency contact for my grandson, I know where sitter lives , hell I even have her DL, car Tag and her husbands...... and I am always logging on to daughters bank account for her to see if she bounced a check or if she has money to blow..

Help me understand How none of this happened , I just dont get it and it is making me crazy

Normal people can never understand because it is beyond comprehension IMO

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #337 on: September 24, 2008, 09:44:30 PM »

My mom knows all the goings-on regarding her grandson.  He is the only grandchild and goes to all of his swim practices and t-ball games.  My parents even moved in across the street to be closer to him.  Hubby and I tolerate it.  We layed down the ground rules pretty quickly so we wouldn't turn into a "Everybody Loves Raymond" episode.

Lisa
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: September 24, 2008, 09:44:56 PM »

Walter
there is no answer  with Casey / Caylee living there... If they were miles away... yes maybe
It is like a bunch of strangers living in the same house..

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: September 24, 2008, 09:45:20 PM »

I think somebody already asked this question...and maybe I missed the answer?!?  Is there a link to just the text message documents or are the text messages mingled in with the doc?

They're mixed in but here's a list

I also tried to click on this link and it says   page not found....WHY....HELP i NEED INFO>>>>>

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.