May 01, 2024, 10:55:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 388089 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: September 24, 2008, 10:34:59 PM »

I have a lot of catch up reading to do and am not sure if this particular point has been brought up but I know the gas cans have been mentioned for sure.

Reading Tonys interview he says he was with Casey when she went by her folks house to get a gas can for when she runs out of gas. Now, the way I understand it is, if a person runs out of gas the regular thing to do is go to the gas station, they give you a gas can to take back to your car and then when u are filled up you return the gas can.

The other question I have is, Tony says when he picked up Casey she had a bag with groceries, chicken and freezer pops as I recall. He also said she had a couple of changes of clothes for herself. So she basically had gone to her parents (I assume)and taken some food from their house and was driving somewhere with food and clothing and runs out of gas and Tony picks her up. He says she told him she would deal with the car at a later time. This makes me wonder if on the days she left with Caylee for work, if she didn't just go back home with Caylee after the parents left for work. Now I forgot what my question was  ,  don't mind me I am just thinking, trying to get a timeline of things worked out in my head and I am not having a lot of luck.

Shell... I don't know about where you live, but where I live, if you run out of gas and don't have your own gas can or find someone who does you are SOL....

As to Casey going home with Caylee after Cindy and Lee went to work,I have wondered about that myself...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: September 24, 2008, 10:36:35 PM »

I have a lot of catch up reading to do and am not sure if this particular point has been brought up but I know the gas cans have been mentioned for sure.

Reading Tonys interview he says he was with Casey when she went by her folks house to get a gas can for when she runs out of gas. Now, the way I understand it is, if a person runs out of gas the regular thing to do is go to the gas station, they give you a gas can to take back to your car and then when u are filled up you return the gas can.

The other question I have is, Tony says when he picked up Casey she had a bag with groceries, chicken and freezer pops as I recall. He also said she had a couple of changes of clothes for herself. So she basically had gone to her parents (I assume)and taken some food from their house and was driving somewhere with food and clothing and runs out of gas and Tony picks her up. He says she told him she would deal with the car at a later time. This makes me wonder if on the days she left with Caylee for work, if she didn't just go back home with Caylee after the parents left for work. Now I forgot what my question was  ,  don't mind me I am just thinking, trying to get a timeline of things worked out in my head and I am not having a lot of luck.

To a couple of your points:

1.  If I remember correctly, you need to have your own can for gas.   If you are lucky the gas station has a can they will probably sell you these days but in most cases probably not.  They don't want to be bothered.  If you have your own can you can fill it up at the station then go back to your car.

2.  Yes, this is curious.  How did Casey get to Amscot at 11am on 6/27 for Tony to pick her up if she had frozen food from home.

She drove her car and it ran out of gas, just happened to right by Amscot, which to me is curious, makes it look like that is where she was headed.

I guess it is been a long time since I ran out of gas! I must be remembering the good old days. Maybe I need to buy myself one of those gas cans, just to be safe. 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: September 24, 2008, 10:39:01 PM »

Kristin - no I didn't.  Try again sending it to either

klaasend@scaredmonkeys.com

or

smklaas@hotmail.com

Remember "aa" and not "ss"

K I am emailing your hotmail... I just checked my facebook I had sent Tony some of the questions that people had asked over on his thread he responded with some answers is it ok if I post the response here?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: September 24, 2008, 10:41:14 PM »

To a couple of your points:

1.  If I remember correctly, you need to have your own can for gas.   If you are lucky the gas station has a can they will probably sell you these days but in most cases probably not.  They don't want to be bothered.  If you have your own can you can fill it up at the station then go back to your car.

2.  Yes, this is curious.  How did Casey get to Amscot at 11am on 6/27 for Tony to pick her up if she had frozen food from home.

She drove her car and it ran out of gas, just happened to right by Amscot, which to me is curious, makes it look like that is where she was headed.

I guess it is been a long time since I ran out of gas! I must be remembering the good old days. Maybe I need to buy myself one of those gas cans, just to be safe. 
Just carrry an EMPTY gas can in your car. A full can of gas in the trunk is very dangerous...... like a waing to happen "molotov cocktail "!!! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: September 24, 2008, 10:41:37 PM »

or

smklaas@hotmail.com

K I am emailing your hotmail... I just checked my facebook I had sent Tony some of the questions that people had asked over on his thread he responded with some answers is it ok if I post the response here?

Why don't you post in the thread we created for Tony.  Explain what you did with Facebook then post the questions and responses.

Just checked my hotmail and nothing yet 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #385 on: September 24, 2008, 10:44:33 PM »

Sorry to burst in like this, I have been reading back and just read about Des.  Do we have a thread for her yet with ideas on what can be done for her?  She does so much good on these boards I feel horrible just letting this go...if this has been addressed already please point me in the direction to go.  Otherwise, anyone with guidence or ideas would be good.
TIA

Sorry again and sorry Klaas for being O/T.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: September 24, 2008, 10:48:31 PM »

Sorry to burst in like this, I have been reading back and just read about Des.  Do we have a thread for her yet with ideas on what can be done for her?  She does so much good on these boards I feel horrible just letting this go...if this has been addressed already please point me in the direction to go.  Otherwise, anyone with guidence or ideas would be good.
TIA

There is a condolence thread in the Monkey Lounge.  As far as what can be done for her I don't think a thread has been started for that.  Feel free to start one in the Monkey Lounge or post in the condolence thread.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3439.0
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: September 24, 2008, 10:49:27 PM »

or

smklaas@hotmail.com

Why don't you post in the thread we created for Tony.  Explain what you did with Facebook then post the questions and responses.

Just sent it... nevermind he is going to come over now. he asked if I can get him on can I register for him? or can you set it up
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: September 24, 2008, 10:51:06 PM »

OK, I remembered my question, or rather comment from my previous post.

Lets say she went to parents, got some chicken/popsicles and clothing, and ran out of gas on the way somewhere, and it just happened to be a check cashing place.  Where was Caylee? To have a smell of decomp in the car, Caylee was in the trunk at some point and either was not in the trunk anymore, or was taken out before the car was towed. What does this indicate in regards to when something bad happened to Caylee? Do any of you have a specific date in mind, or are you waiting to see text messages etc. I am just betting some of you good minds have a timeline pretty much figured out, and I would like you to share please.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #389 on: September 24, 2008, 10:51:17 PM »

Yay!  Tony's coming over!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: September 24, 2008, 10:52:30 PM »

Hi. you all.  Im in Austin Texas.  Going to the City Limits.  I am sick about Destin'ys Aunt. I hope Destiny is not alone.  I have a lot to read...........
d

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #391 on: September 24, 2008, 10:53:02 PM »

TIA

There is a condolence thread in the Monkey Lounge.  As far as what can be done for her I don't think a thread has been started for that.  Feel free to start one in the Monkey Lounge or post in the condolence thread.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3439.0
Thank you and again sorry for the break in.

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: September 24, 2008, 10:53:28 PM »

BTW... the newest protester I posted pic of, will also be filing a law suit against Casey Anthony for deflamation of character on behalf of his deceased brother.... who he says did not stink in real life, and most certainly did not smell that bad in death. The suit also states that Casey was traveling at a high rate of speed, which led to the traumatic, fatal accident.
Mr. Squirrel is asking for 3.4 million acorns, and the truth about Caylee.

ROTFL 
::MonkeyLaugh::I have been trying not to laugh about all the funny photos you guys make because I feel if this was happening to me or my friend it wouldn't be funny.  Also, I'm a Christian (no booing) and I wanted to see this from a forgiveness point of view.  However, after reading all the documents, and now seeing this latest stuff with the squirrel experiment and the Puerto Rico road sign, the squirrels, I mean, this case has become so funny I found myself sitting here laughing and I couldn't stop.  Now the squirrel's brother suing the A's.  And that his brother didn't stink.....my son has this same sense of humor; how do you all come up with this stuff?  Truthfully, if I were you all, I would have those photos copyrighted and when this case if over with you can publish your own book.  Maybe you can donate some of the profits to missing children's groups or something. 

BikerBev!! Hi!! We are a great group here..from all religions and all walks of life, but, with ONE COMMON GOAL..
I was reading your post and wanted to tell you to NEVER be ashamed of your Christianity!!  If you are a Christian girl, shout it out!!! We arent gonna boo ya!!!!!

Its great to have a little comic relief while discussing such awful circumstances..I beleive in forgiveness too..and am also a Christian..Baptist to be exact!!
But, if it werent for comic relief, what would we do?
Alot of the monkeys here know that I did an internship with our county's coroners office...
While during autopsy, the ME would play Buffet..and we would laugh and talk about what we were gonna have for lunch...It sounds bad, but if you constantly think about what it is you are doing, you'll go insane..
So, we would autopsy while listening to "why dont we get drunk and screw"..and it was funny...But thats ok....
So, welcome to the cage if I didnt tell you that earlier!!

Also, welcome AK!!!!!!

"God dont like ugly"
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: September 24, 2008, 10:53:44 PM »

Klaas ok he is registered if you can just approve him that would be great
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #394 on: September 24, 2008, 10:53:48 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7499856&version=1&locale=EN-US

Reposting this...it is a really great link.

About the gas cans.  I live in south Georgia, and we ride dirt roads, ride in the country, etc.....I am the queen of running out of gas.  It has happened so many times.  I still dont own a gas can.  If I run out I call my dad or a guy that has one to bring me gas.  Just thought I would throw that out there.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: September 24, 2008, 10:54:09 PM »

or

smklaas@hotmail.com

Just sent it... nevermind he is going to come over now. he asked if I can get him on can I register for him? or can you set it up

Kristin - no he has to register for himself.  I'll check in a little bit and see if anyone new registered. 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: September 24, 2008, 10:55:20 PM »

::MonkeyLaugh::I have been trying not to laugh about all the funny photos you guys make because I feel if this was happening to me or my friend it wouldn't be funny.  Also, I'm a Christian (no booing) and I wanted to see this from a forgiveness point of view.  However, after reading all the documents, and now seeing this latest stuff with the squirrel experiment and the Puerto Rico road sign, the squirrels, I mean, this case has become so funny I found myself sitting here laughing and I couldn't stop.  Now the squirrel's brother suing the A's.  And that his brother didn't stink.....my son has this same sense of humor; how do you all come up with this stuff?  Truthfully, if I were you all, I would have those photos copyrighted and when this case if over with you can publish your own book.  Maybe you can donate some of the profits to missing children's groups or something. 
Hi BikerBev. I just wanted to chime in and say that paying for a crime you commit isn't the same as forgiveness. One can be forgiven, but still must "reap what they sow." I am also a Christian, and, while I am not currently working in this capacity, I am an ordained minister. I hope this helps.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: September 24, 2008, 10:55:25 PM »

Monkey Friends

I have some sad information that I have been asked to share with you.

Destiny's Aunt/Mom passed away this morning at 3:30am, cradled in Destiny's arms.

Please say a prayer for peace and strength for her. She will be back on the board as soon as she is able.
My prayers are with Destiny and her family!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: September 24, 2008, 10:55:30 PM »

Klaas ok he is registered if you can just approve him that would be great

He's approved.  Tell him to post in the thread we created for him.  I think that will be easier for him and keep everything in one place.

Thanks!
WalkingHorse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #399 on: September 24, 2008, 10:55:32 PM »

This is my first post to the Monkey Cage, although I've been reading for a while.  Does anyone else think it is odd that after she started driving AL's car she went and bought ANOTHER gas can and then washed his car before he got home?  I am wondering if Caylee's body was moved more than once.
akmom

Me! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.