May 01, 2024, 10:29:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 388084 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: September 24, 2008, 11:40:14 PM »

Frankensquirrel update.

9 hours.  Frankie is becoming worse for the wear.  He is now almost completely stiff with rigor mortis and moving his limbs manually is a real effort.  Rigor is not complete, but definitely getting there.  He is still not leaking any decomp fluids, and the smell is not abundantly apparent, but I can smell it from a few inches away.  Does not at this point smell like human decomp.  Just the sickly sweet smell of animal death.  No skin slippage or hair shedding.  He still looks like he's just sleeping. 

Ick 
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: September 24, 2008, 11:40:33 PM »

Thanks for the link. Done and done! I hope everyone will complain to Lifetime. This is a disgrace.

I'll be writing them too... I am still so mad 

about squirrels, they can be destructive little animals. we had one in our attic eating thru the wall. I kept telling my husband I heard something, he said I was nuts, then our shepherd kept going into the spare room and one day a squirrel was popping his head out of the wall. We had to chase them out of our attic, t hey had made a family in there!

then the neighbor had squirrels crawl under his car and they chewed up all the wires in his new nissan truck. 

as far as the gas cans, i think casey wanted to burn the car to get rid of evidence.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #462 on: September 24, 2008, 11:40:54 PM »

I don't watch the Lifetime Channel - so boycotting it should be very easy for me. And I'm boycotting ABC except when Michigan is playing. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #463 on: September 24, 2008, 11:43:08 PM »

who wants to bet that Garrison and his Presidential knee pads are somehow involved in this latest deal?

+++

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: September 24, 2008, 11:43:38 PM »

I don't watch the Lifetime Channel - so boycotting it should be very easy for me. And I'm boycotting ABC except when Michigan is playing. 
Football???? Is that what you call what Michigan is playing???? 

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: September 24, 2008, 11:43:46 PM »

Frankensquirrel update.

9 hours.  Frankie is becoming worse for the wear.  He is now almost completely stiff with rigor mortis and moving his limbs manually is a real effort.  Rigor is not complete, but definitely getting there.  He is still not leaking any decomp fluids, and the smell is not abundantly apparent, but I can smell it from a few inches away.  Does not at this point smell like human decomp.  Just the sickly sweet smell of animal death.  No skin slippage or hair shedding.  He still looks like he's just sleeping. 

Ick 

YUUUUUCCCKKKK!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: September 24, 2008, 11:45:57 PM »

::MonkeyLaugh::I have been trying not to laugh about all the funny photos you guys make because I feel if this was happening to me or my friend it wouldn't be funny.  Also, I'm a Christian (no booing) and I wanted to see this from a forgiveness point of view.  However, after reading all the documents, and now seeing this latest stuff with the squirrel experiment and the Puerto Rico road sign, the squirrels, I mean, this case has become so funny I found myself sitting here laughing and I couldn't stop.  Now the squirrel's brother suing the A's.  And that his brother didn't stink.....my son has this same sense of humor; how do you all come up with this stuff?  Truthfully, if I were you all, I would have those photos copyrighted and when this case if over with you can publish your own book.  Maybe you can donate some of the profits to missing children's groups or something. 
Hi BikerBev. I just wanted to chime in and say that paying for a crime you commit isn't the same as forgiveness. One can be forgiven, but still must "reap what they sow." I am also a Christian, and, while I am not currently working in this capacity, I am an ordained minister. I hope this helps.

Yes, I agree.  One still has to pay for what they did.  I'm just trying to grasp some common sense from this, but there is none.  Everybody knows where everybody works amongst all the friends, except nobody knows where CA worked or even where Caylee stayed all day long.  How can all the friends know where each other works but not know where CA's works??  And her own mother doesn't even know what she and Caylee did all day or where they went.  That's insane.  How can you not know where your daughter works??  Or who is worthy enough to look after your grandbaby??  How does the family not know??  *shaking my head*  Can't understand it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: September 24, 2008, 11:48:57 PM »

Nite Janet
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #468 on: September 24, 2008, 11:49:10 PM »

That was a beautiful vid, 2NJSons_Mom!

Hi Tony,
Is there anything at all that you can liken the stench of a dead body to?  I can't for the life of me even imagine because I've never been near a DB until after the undertaker was finished embalming.  We always bury our pet children within a day of passing.  Truly I am not trying to be morbid but wonder if anyone can give me something to go on...is Limburger  close?  The smell they add to our propane tank???
TIA
PJ

I know I am not Tony. Hi PJ! My 2 cents on the DB smell...

It is truly gut wrenching. If you have never smelled it before, it just doesn't
compare to anything else really. That is why it so hair raising, I think.

Once you have smelled it for the first time... you have nothing to compare it to.

You just know if it smells that bad... something really is not right.

Hi Carpe,
You are just the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I only read up to the point in the last thread where you answered my question.  I don't care who answers anything I ask but I just want the answer.  I put it in red so it would stand out.

I had to come to this thread and leave at least half of the other one unread.   I'm already way behind from reading through last night with the new documents.

I need to give you another big THANK YOU for all of the Nancy Grace U-Tubes.  I really appreciate them.  I always look forward to your posts also. 

Well, I'm of again to read up to the next page anyway.
PJ

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: September 24, 2008, 11:50:12 PM »

who wants to bet that Garrison and his Presidential knee pads are somehow involved in this latest deal?

Of course he is, that's what he does, that's his job.  He's not a spokesperson he's a broker.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: September 24, 2008, 11:52:39 PM »

Klaas I have a little problem I am emailing you now
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #471 on: September 24, 2008, 11:53:27 PM »

Hi Everyone,

Trying to catch up here.  Could someone please post the link to the Tony thread?  TIA
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: September 24, 2008, 11:53:28 PM »

I dont think Tony's comin'......

Don't fret Nikki.

I have been waiting and ... waiting and ... waiting.  However a game of 500 Rummy awaits and ... so I am being forced to log off.

Murphy's law:  Tony will make an appearance and answer all our questions.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: September 24, 2008, 11:53:59 PM »

I think very few 20something year olds would pick a weed, much less notice or help in cutting down in the proliferation of bamboo shoots. JMHO

I agree.

I have rental property near a college, and one of the new students/renters was very proud he weeded the flower bed in front.  Basically, he took out all the new annuals I had  planted...   There were no weeds.   

Sorry, Muffy. This just makes me laugh.

Made me laugh too. I remember when I pulled weeds. Then I realized (from the fabulous aroma of the pulled weeds) that I had pulled up a beautiful and well planned herb garden. They shoulda told me 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: September 24, 2008, 11:56:27 PM »

Hi Everyone,

Trying to catch up here.  Could someone please post the link to the Tony thread?  TIA

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3434.0
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: September 24, 2008, 11:56:35 PM »

ok
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #476 on: September 24, 2008, 11:56:46 PM »

Frankensquirrel update.

Ick 

YUUUUUCCCKKKK!!!!

Yeah, he is getting kind of yucky.  At this point, I'm figuring out a container (like a car trunk) to put him in for a few days to evaluate how long the smell remains and how potent it is even after I remove him.  Anyone have any ideas?  I want to put him in some kind of container for a while, then take him out, and  see how long the smell remains.  Does it fade away?  Does it get stronger by the day?  Inquiring minds, ya know?  I'm thinking of leaving him sealed in a container with a piece of carpet under him (like a car trunk) for a day or so, or a few days maybe?  Then take him out, seal the container back up, and see if the smell is as obnoxious as Casey's trunk was even two weeks later.

I already know he doesn't smell like human decomp, but now I'm curious how long and how powerfully the decomp smell will remain in a location he has been.

And yes, I'm wearing gloves for whoever asked earlier.  This is about to get really grim.   
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: September 24, 2008, 11:57:32 PM »

I think very few 20something year olds would pick a weed, much less notice or help in cutting down in the proliferation of bamboo shoots. JMHO

I agree.

I have rental property near a college, and one of the new students/renters was very proud he weeded the flower bed in front.  Basically, he took out all the new annuals I had  planted...   There were no weeds.   

Sorry, Muffy. This just makes me laugh.

Made me laugh too. I remember when I pulled weeds. Then I realized (from the fabulous aroma of the pulled weeds) that I had pulled up a beautiful and well planned herb garden. They shoulda told me 
Hey this remimded me of the time in younger years that I was taken to pull up peanuts...I never could tell the difference between the peanut vines and the weeds so I just started pulling and if there was peanuts hanging on the roots I kept it if not I threww it away....the farmer got his field weeded just so I could get a few peanuts...LOL

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: September 24, 2008, 11:58:12 PM »

Kristin,  Thanks for getting Clint & Tony!  Well done!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #479 on: September 24, 2008, 11:58:58 PM »

Football???? Is that what you call what Michigan is playing???? 

good gawd they're terrible. 

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.