May 01, 2024, 10:15:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 388082 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: September 24, 2008, 06:49:36 PM »

HEy just wanted to let everyone know that I am staying at my grandpas tonight so i wont be able to stream Nancy Grace live.

No problems.  It's so cool when you can do it we really appreciate but understand you can't always be available.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #61 on: September 24, 2008, 06:50:07 PM »

Ahh soo, Casey's latest story is that she sold Caylee to someone in PR.  Well she does stay consistent with the Hispanic theme, guess it's easier to convince her mother with the ethnic flare.   So, now the question is do we void out her other stories or will she just incorporate all of them?    Oh how the stomach turns.........

Oh, wait!  Maybe Casey received a script extension in the mail from Zenaida and her sister, Samantha.   Another 30 days worth of crap to tell the world!
OMG This is such a load of crap.  Is this where Lee is now?  I bet tonight on NG we are going to see live video from Puerto Rico with Lee dressed up as a lady holding a stuffed dollie with a brown wig on claiming she is Zenita Gonzales and she wants 1 billion dollars....

Honestly, I have thought about it, and I think I know where she came up with her whole kidnapping idea.

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #62 on: September 24, 2008, 06:50:14 PM »

Ok This may be a stupid question but Since the Anthony's are certainly not doing what is in the best interest of Caylee. Can someone request that Caylee needs a Guardian Ad Litem? I know that it is usually for kids who have no parents or whatever but somebody really needs to be doing what is best for Caylee.

I agree, someone to take the lead, like Jesse, someone that knew and loved her before all of this.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
ANewGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #63 on: September 24, 2008, 06:50:45 PM »

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr that 2 million $ movie deal thing makes me want to puke!  They all need to go heck ... 
Hopefully Casey will be convicted and she or her family won't see 1 penny of it. These people turn my stomach 

Definetly going to have to pass the bucket to another monkey....after hearing about the alleged $2MIL deal for movie rights....I think I'm going to hurl, too !   UGH !   DISGUSTING !!!

Excuse me for saying this- but I hope the Protestors on Hope Spring Drive catch wind of this and turn up the heat...literally!  (Just leave the kids at home, please!)

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: September 24, 2008, 06:50:57 PM »

I would be concerned if the Sheriffs Department was on the same page as the defense.

Janet

Letters between Sheriff’s Office and Jose Baez show tension 
Last Edited: Wednesday, 24 Sep 2008, 5:31 PM EDT 
Created: Wednesday, 24 Sep 2008, 5:31 PM EDT 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- FOX 35 has new information on the correspondence between the Orange County Sheriff’s Office and Casey Anthony’s attorney Jose Baez .

There is some struggle between the sides because the sheriff's office feels like Casey knows where her daughter is while her attorney Jose Baez continues to say his client does not.  Baez says Casey left Caylee with the babysitter and hasn't seen her since.

FOX 35 received two letters: one sent from lead investigator John Allen on September 19 and a response from Jose Baez on September 23.

The sheriff's office wrote the letter telling Baez that since he told them weeks ago he would cooperate fully they would take him up on it saying: "In your response to your offer to fully cooperate, I am requesting that you provide the circumstances and location caylee Marie Anthony was last seen.”

It goes on to say: "As you are aware previous statements provided by your client have been false and misleading."

A few days later Jose Baez fired off a letter saying he was pleased that the sheriff's office decided to take up his offer but throws a jab in saying "albeit two months later, it's better than never, I suppose.”

He then puts the ball in their court saying, "Please give me a call when you are more interested in searching for caylee, as opposed to improving your office's public relations image."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7504472&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: September 24, 2008, 06:52:01 PM »

thanks to whomever posted the raw video of ZGs lawyer speaking. It explained alot.

Interesting to me is how much it can affect the original depositions that were taken .

things will have to be stricken from the records.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #66 on: September 24, 2008, 06:52:23 PM »

Quote from: da_wench link=topic=3431.msg469598#msg469598 date=1222296465

Switchy's Science Project
[/quote
Wenchie you take the cake..or should I say the squirrell?   

Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #67 on: September 24, 2008, 06:52:30 PM »

Switchy....I had a horrible day at work. Did not think that laughing would happen any time soon. But that was all changed when I read about your dead squirrel rescue plan. I have been laughing myself sick ever since. Thank you so much!!! I wish I could be there with you tonite watching for rigor and waiting for stink    Switchy is my new hero (or heroine)

Lol.  Last time I came in from checking on him my SO asked, "So how's the little guy doing?"  I told him he was still warm, still limp, and still smelled OK.  The poor guy laughed until he was crying.  Poor guy.  The things he puts up with from me!   
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #68 on: September 24, 2008, 06:52:39 PM »

Ok This may be a stupid question but Since the Anthony's are certainly not doing what is in the best interest of Caylee. Can someone request that Caylee needs a Guardian Ad Litem? I know that it is usually for kids who have no parents or whatever but somebody really needs to be doing what is best for Caylee.

I agree, someone to take the lead, like Jesse, someone that knew and loved her before all of this.

adding to my post I know that a Guardian Ad Litem is someone appointed by the state, a neutral person, just meant it would be great if Jesse took the lead before that.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #69 on: September 24, 2008, 06:53:08 PM »

Thank gawd for GI Joe and his comrade.  They've captured one of the dead squirrels that crawls inside cars and dies again.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #70 on: September 24, 2008, 06:53:37 PM »

Ahh soo, Casey's latest story is that she sold Caylee to someone in PR.  Well she does stay consistent with the Hispanic theme, guess it's easier to convince her mother with the ethnic flare.   So, now the question is do we void out her other stories or will she just incorporate all of them?    Oh how the stomach turns.........

Oh, wait!  Maybe Casey received a script extension in the mail from Zenaida and her sister, Samantha.   Another 30 days worth of crap to tell the world!
OMG This is such a load of crap.  Is this where Lee is now?  I bet tonight on NG we are going to see live video from Puerto Rico with Lee dressed up as a lady holding a stuffed dollie with a brown wig on claiming she is Zenita Gonzales and she wants 1 billion dollars....

Honestly, I have thought about it, and I think I know where she came up with her whole kidnapping idea.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: September 24, 2008, 06:53:51 PM »

Definetly going to have to pass the bucket to another monkey....after hearing about the alleged $2MIL deal for movie rights....I think I'm going to hurl, too !   UGH !   DISGUSTING !!!

Excuse me for saying this- but I hope the Protestors on Hope Spring Drive catch wind of this and turn up the heat...literally!  (Just leave the kids at home, please!)

I have been hoping the protesters come out... all this is so wrong. Profiting off of a deceased little girl who was more than likely murdered by her mother...sick sick     I kept telling my husband that one day we will see this story on Deranged.

I want to use Carpe's line

I hate them all!!!!!!!!!!!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #72 on: September 24, 2008, 06:54:22 PM »

Thank gawd for GI Joe and his comrade.  They've captured one of the dead squirrels that crawls inside cars and dies again.
[/quote]

Edited...wrong pic

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
canadagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #73 on: September 24, 2008, 06:54:30 PM »

Hi again....Thanks Klass for my Avatar.   LOVE IT!!!  and thanks to all Monkeys welcoming me.   I live in Vancouver.

Another question:  On Casey's written statement, she said that Jeffery MICHAEL Hopkins (son Zachery) lived in Jacksonville.   Someone from Anthony home called Jeffrey DALE Hopkins parents (didn't know Casey) and then called their son, Jeffrey DALE Hopkins II.  They interviewed him and we have his statement of seeing Casey during missing period of Caylee, but didn't mention if he had a son Zachery.

Do any of you know if LE was able to track a Jeffrey MICHAEL Hopkins in Jacksonville??  Haven't seen anything on that and hope they continued to track him down in case he DOES exist.   Wouldn't want any holes in this case!!!
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #74 on: September 24, 2008, 06:54:52 PM »

I hope George gambles it all away!  What is wrong with this world when bad parents make money from this mess.  Yup, they sure are worried about their granddaughter. I just don't get it anymore.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: September 24, 2008, 06:55:06 PM »

Amy's Mysterious Pants.    I don't know if I just have the giggles today or what, but OMG that struck me funny.

Anyway.  The pants.  A few days or weeks prior to the money disappearing Amy says she, for some reason, woke up wearing different pants than the ones she wore to bed the night before.  A few days/weeks later when Casey stole the money and claimed Amy was "sleepwalking" the night before, Amy recalled the prior Mysterious Pants episode and thought perhaps Casey was telling the truth about her moving the money in her sleep.

The Episode of the Mysterious Pants was not the night of the disappearing money.

Okay, that makes more sense. I was really having a difficult time picturing Amy going to sleep in pants with pockets bulging with money. And heaven forbid any of the money was in coins - I mean, the poor woman would have been black and blue! 

Thank you so much for taking the time to explain. And aren't you the person who is conducting the Great Squirrel Experiment? How is that going? Do we all need to chip in for a memorial to honor the poor squirrel who gave his all in the interests of science?

I Stand With The Girl
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #76 on: September 24, 2008, 06:55:27 PM »

Edited...wrong pic
[/quote]

Those brave, brave men!!

Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #77 on: September 24, 2008, 06:55:29 PM »

Switchy's Science Project

Nah.  Not yet.  Little guy still looks asleep.  He's pretty cute at this point.  Well, except for the dead part.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: September 24, 2008, 06:56:39 PM »

I hope the prosecution exposes Baez for what he really is and ruin his career. I have never seen a lawyer who has disrespected LE and the prosecutor, Usually  everyone works together to come to some type of commom ground but he thinks he is above it all !!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #79 on: September 24, 2008, 06:57:37 PM »

Hi again....Thanks Klass for my Avatar.   LOVE IT!!!  and thanks to all Monkeys welcoming me.   I live in Vancouver.

Another question:  On Casey's written statement, she said that Jeffery MICHAEL Hopkins (son Zachery) lived in Jacksonville.   Someone from Anthony home called Jeffrey DALE Hopkins parents (didn't know Casey) and then called their son, Jeffrey DALE Hopkins II.  They interviewed him and we have his statement of seeing Casey during missing period of Caylee, but didn't mention if he had a son Zachery.

Do any of you know if LE was able to track a Jeffrey MICHAEL Hopkins in Jacksonville??  Haven't seen anything on that and hope they continued to track him down in case he DOES exist.   Wouldn't want any holes in this case!!!

There sure is a lot of similarity between the names Jeffrey Michael Hopkins and Michael Hawkins, the marine from California.   

Or do I have the marine's name wrong?  (I wouldn't be surprised......)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.