May 01, 2024, 08:23:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 388069 times)
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #720 on: September 25, 2008, 10:05:56 AM »

Someone just left the house on Stalker Cam

Peace Monkeys
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #721 on: September 25, 2008, 10:07:13 AM »

Here is a better view of those drums.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: September 25, 2008, 10:09:34 AM »

LOCKING UNTIL I CAN FINISH DELETED POSTS WHERE INNOCENT PEOPLES PHONE NUMBERS ARE LISTED.

IT'S NOT FAIR TO POST THE DOCUMENTS OF TEXT WITHOUT BLACKING OUT THE PHONE NUMBERS.  HOW WOULD YOU LIKE YOUR PHONE NUMBER GIVEN OUT TO THE WORLD SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU KNEW A PSYCHO?

OK - UNLOCKED NOW
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 10:16:18 AM by klaasend » Logged
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #723 on: September 25, 2008, 10:22:46 AM »

ok, not sure if I should post this as I also had seen the downloaded file with numbers, but I will black out the # - Klaas please delete if I should not post it...

BUT... There are a flurry of calls from JG's cell phone AFTER he receives a call from Casey on 6/27 at 2:06 pm.
He has a 4 min call from her number, then a 3 minute call to his father's number, then several short calls at 2:12, 2:13, 2:16 and 2:17.

At 2:18 pm, he makes a 4 minute call to a number, which thru a google search I found this Craigslist posting...

Need help picking it up or dropping it off? --Call Handydude-- (Orlando)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: serv-791509347@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-08-11, 8:34AM EDT

Will help with the transportation of just about anything...

As low as $35 within Downtown Orlando area, but can help anywhere.

Call 407-342-xxxx to schedule a service time.

I don't know about you... but to me... creepy.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: September 25, 2008, 10:24:42 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17549461/detail.html

Casey Anthony: Interviews Lead To Charges

POSTED: 4:16 pm EDT September 24, 2008
UPDATED: 6:13 am EDT September 25, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- On July 16, inside a conference room at Universal Orlando, detectives recorded their interrogation with Casey Anthony.

Hours after she led investigators on a wild goose chase, detectives took Anthony into custody at the Orange County Sheriff's Office. She was charged with making false statements to police, obstructing an investigation, and a felony charge for child neglect.

In their arrest report detectives said, "Casey admitted that she should have called police the day Caylee went missing." "Mr. Baez (Anthony's attorney) will have the opportunity to defend that in court. A jury will decide whether or not she was providing adequate care for her daughter. That's certainly one issue," said John Allen, of the Orange County Sherriff's Office.

While in jail, Anthony stuck to her story.

In phone conversations with her family and when asked by investigators, she claimed not to know where Caylee was.

Prosecutors offered Anthony a time sensitive deal in which her statements would not be held against her if she would give them more information on Caylee's whereabouts. That limited immunity deadline came to pass and Anthony did not budge.

"She doesn't know where her daughter is," Jose Baez, her attorney, said.

Just over a month after her first arrest on Aug. 20, California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla posted Anthony's $500,000 bond. Her release unleashed a media frenzy outside the jail.

At the time, Padilla claimed he thought Caylee was alive and that by bonding Anthony out of jail, she would finally give up vital information. "We're hoping that once she's out of custody she'll be easier to talk to than she's been in custody," said Padilla. However, Anthony never talked.

Nine days later, on Aug. 29, investigators showed up at the Anthony home and arrested her for a second time-this time on charges of petty theft and fraud for writing bad checks from friend Amy Huizenga's checking account.

On Sept. 4, an anonymous person bonded Anthony out of jail for a second time. However, on Sept. 15, she turned herself in on 10 more finance charges, including grand theft, fraud and forgery. Detectives accused her this time of writing more bad checks from Huizenga's account. The report showed Anthony wrote $300 in bad checks at three Target stores around central Florida.

One day later, on Sept. 16, another anonymous person posted her $1,250 bond. Anthony returned home with Baez and two body guards at her side.

With all 14 of the felony charges against Anthony, she could get up to five years in prison -- per charge, if convicted.

If she is convicted on all charges, with the maximum sentence on each, she could serve 70 years in prison.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: September 25, 2008, 10:26:45 AM »

ok, not sure if I should post this as I also had seen the downloaded file with numbers, but I will black out the # - Klaas please delete if I should not post it...

BUT... There are a flurry of calls from JG's cell phone AFTER he receives a call from Casey on 6/27 at 2:06 pm.
He has a 4 min call from her number, then a 3 minute call to his father's number, then several short calls at 2:12, 2:13, 2:16 and 2:17.

At 2:18 pm, he makes a 4 minute call to a number, which thru a google search I found this Craigslist posting...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, now that's interresting.  I don't mind the phone number above because this person already has it on Craigslist.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #726 on: September 25, 2008, 10:29:13 AM »

Wow, now that's interresting.  I don't mind the phone number above because this person already has it on Craigslist.

A friend of JG's? Could be conicidental that he has this business. But interesting nonetheless.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #727 on: September 25, 2008, 10:30:08 AM »

I am reading through here, and I see all of these flurry of calls and whatnot from Jesse, Amy, and Troy...suspicious I must agree, however it just does not ring in my mind that they are in on this.

Why would Amy press charges against Casey if she was in on this?  Casey could retalliate with throwing Amy under the bus in all of this mess, as well as the others.  With Amy's charges alone she could be looking at 70 years in prison max.  I would think if you were in on something as crazy as kidnapping you would not file petty charges on the leader of the pack..if you get what I am saying...IMO

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: September 25, 2008, 10:30:17 AM »

What's up with the circle glow around his head?How unusual.

I did that Tot. I lightened up his face to see him better.
Could it be this guy? Smile

Isn't this Ricardo?

I remember you, Caylee.
lefty1062
Scared Monkey

« Reply #729 on: September 25, 2008, 10:31:40 AM »

Mornin Monkeys!
I have been reading the new documents/texts and it strikes me as more than a little odd  that there no records from George or Cindy. I am sure i am not the only one that thinks this is odd. Any thoughts as to why they are not included? Evidence for the upcoming murder charges? Are they actually working with the LE? (ya right) Possible charges coming for them in the case??

"Part of me suspects that I'm a loser, and the other part of me thinks I'm God Almighty." -John Lennon
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: September 25, 2008, 10:31:46 AM »

Hmmmm that is very interesting. You might just have something there. So what might Casey have had carted away that at that late a date wouldn't have stunk to high heaven?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #731 on: September 25, 2008, 10:31:50 AM »

oooh, wait, there is more... JG actually calls the "Bible Way Soul Saving Station Church" in Fort Pierce (Dad maybe?) at 10:18 pm for 1 minute on the same night and then immediately after calls the number above, from Craigslist, again at 10:18 for 1 minute.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: September 25, 2008, 10:33:19 AM »

Is this leaning towards Jesse not being so innocent? Also,back to that picture.Is that Jesse sitting on the couch and I can't help to wonder why he was highlighted in that picture on the myspace site?Who is the guy playing drums with Caylee? This just gets crazier everyday...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #733 on: September 25, 2008, 10:33:32 AM »

What's up with the circle glow around his head?How unusual.

I did that Tot. I lightened up his face to see him better.
Could it be this guy? Smile

Isn't this Ricardo?
He was not named in the picture, but I think yes that it is Ricardo.  Not sure how many people Casey knew that played the drums, but there are several photos taken in that same room that the mystery guy was in, Caylee is in atleast 4 different outfits.  That coincides with Clint's recollection of seeing Caylee 3-4 times...??

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #734 on: September 25, 2008, 10:33:38 AM »

oooh, wait, there is more... JG actually calls the "Bible Way Soul Saving Station Church" in Fort Pierce (Dad maybe?) at 10:18 pm for 1 minute on the same night and then immediately after calls the number above, from Craigslist, again at 10:18 for 1 minute.

Sorry, and then his next two calls are from Crazy, I mean Casey... one at 10:21 pm same night, and no calls til her the next day around 12:10 pm on 6/28.

Hmmm.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: September 25, 2008, 10:33:43 AM »

I am reading through here, and I see all of these flurry of calls and whatnot from Jesse, Amy, and Troy...suspicious I must agree, however it just does not ring in my mind that they are in on this.

Why would Amy press charges against Casey if she was in on this?  Casey could retalliate with throwing Amy under the bus in all of this mess, as well as the others.  With Amy's charges alone she could be looking at 70 years in prison max.  I would think if you were in on something as crazy as kidnapping you would not file petty charges on the leader of the pack..if you get what I am saying...IMO

I agree Dolce. I don't see any conspiracy here just a "simple" case of mother kills daughter and hides body.

Also, don't know if any of you monkeys have a teenage daughter at home, but I do. Some of her friends show similar calling patterns. If she doesn't answer the phone they won't leave a message but will call right back and repeat. This is the "cell phone stuck to the side of their heads" generation.

I remember you, Caylee.
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #736 on: September 25, 2008, 10:35:00 AM »

Anthonys' attorney denies rumors of movie deal in Caylee case
Willoughby Mariano, Walter Pacheco and Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writers
10:24 AM EDT, September 25, 2008
TODAY'S UPDATES:

NeJame: No truth to rumors of movie deal
9:55 a.m. The attorney representing the parents of Casey Anthony today denied that his clients have struck a deal with LMN for the rights to the story of their daughter and missing granddaughter, Caylee Marie.

"The first time I heard of any such thing was when I received a phone call from a reporter," said attorney Mark NeJame, who is representing George and Cindy Anthony. "We have not uttered one word or had one conversation with anybody from any media outlet...regarding negotiations or a deal."

LMN, formerly known as Lifetime Movie Network, is owned by the Walt Disney Company and the Hearst Corporation.

A publicist for LMN also rebuffed the allegations.

"There is no truth to the rumor that [lifetime Movie Network] has optioned any rights to the story of Casey Anthony and her daughter Caylee Marie," publicist Neil Schubert wrote in an e-mail to the Orlando Sentinel.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #737 on: September 25, 2008, 10:35:13 AM »

Is this leaning towards Jesse not being so innocent? Also,back to that picture.Is that Jesse sitting on the couch and I can't help to wonder why he was highlighted in that picture on the myspace site?Who is the guy playing drums with Caylee? This just gets crazier everyday...

I don't know... but for a sweet, quiet guy, he sure makes a lot of freaking phone calls.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: September 25, 2008, 10:38:19 AM »

Hi, again, everyone.  Had a couple more random thoughts.

1.  In the Greta interview, Cindy stated that they'd only been locking those sheds for about a month yet Lee told LE that they always had a lock on them, but they usually kept them unlocked.

2.  Why wouldn't Zenaida's lawyer also go after Cindy, George and Lee?  They've done more than their fair share to perpetuate the Zanny the Nanny myth.

Tamikosmom - I, also, thanked Brandi for finding the George testifying link.  In the same post I asked if anyone noticed anything "interesting" about Casey's facial expressions when George began speaking.  Did you watch the video and, if so, did you notice anything? TIA
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7038761&version=1&locale=EN-US

yes i noticed that Casey smiled and then cried as if repentant ,but then the following tears were dry, she smiles again at some awnser he gave . Then she looks to the side with daggers- if looks could kill it would have.  at first your not sure who shes looking at . then later cindy is shown sitting off to the side and it was cindy she threw dagger looks at. George looked tired, had a hard time trying not to cry and control his emotions, he frowned with a bilateral mouth droop and he also carried his right arm as if hanging down at his side with little control.  When he reached his seat near cindy and she tried to hold his hand he took the cellphone in his left hand and put her hand back on her lap as if he didnt want to hold her hand .   What do you see?

Sorry for the delay, I had to step away from the computer.  You got a whole lot more than I did.  The frowny/pouty thing she did was such a stark contrast to the reaction she gave Cindy.  The feeling I got was that she was trying to convey, perhaps, a message to George.  I simply can't put my finger on it, it seemed like a private silent communication.  It's stuck with me since I first saw it live.

The "daggers" referenced above. Directed at Cindy?

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #739 on: September 25, 2008, 10:39:16 AM »

I agree Dolce. I don't see any conspiracy here just a "simple" case of mother kills daughter and hides body.

Also, don't know if any of you monkeys have a teenage daughter at home, but I do. Some of her friends show similar calling patterns. If she doesn't answer the phone they won't leave a message but will call right back and repeat. This is the "cell phone stuck to the side of their heads" generation.
Hey I resent that (j/k) as I do that all the time.  I keep mine on speaker phone though, mostly text so its not glued to my ear. 

Also, I can not see why they would use an advertised pick up/delivery guy for all of this.  Casey is pretty sure of herself in all of this mess, she is not budging, I honestly do not think she would be this way if she was this careless with the texting and using a commercial driver for her body dump.

IMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.