May 01, 2024, 10:40:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 388085 times)
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #780 on: September 25, 2008, 11:46:25 AM »

Can someone please help me find the text messages I looked in the thread and can only find the interviews anybody please TIA

I think they've out them here for everyone:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3438.0

Let me repeat - DOESN'T ANYONE ELSE THINK IT STRANGE NONE OF LEE'S AND GEORGE'S MESSAGES WERE RELEASED?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #781 on: September 25, 2008, 11:46:43 AM »

I think it's rather interesting that even Casey FINALLY ADMITS that there is the smell of something dead.

You now have all of the Anthony's acknowledging that something or someone has died.

interesting

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: September 25, 2008, 11:46:53 AM »

OMG!!!  I am finally in the cage!!!   Hello, to all my new  friends!!!

Thanks... throw me my first banana!!!

WELCOME!!!!!!!  Great to have you with us.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #783 on: September 25, 2008, 11:47:15 AM »

OMG!!!  I am finally in the cage!!!   Hello, to all my new  friends!!!

Thanks... throw me my first banana!!!

Welcome to the cage. They are nice here... they have banana pudding.
Whoah hold up!  Someone is giving out banana pudding now?!  Where is the line for that?  LOL

Anyone seen KnayKnay today? 

I am still in shock that A-1 is cleaning...hee hee

jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #784 on: September 25, 2008, 11:47:25 AM »

I am reading through here, and I see all of these flurry of calls and whatnot from Jesse, Amy, and Troy...suspicious I must agree, however it just does not ring in my mind that they are in on this.

Why would Amy press charges against Casey if she was in on this?  Casey could retalliate with throwing Amy under the bus in all of this mess, as well as the others.  With Amy's charges alone she could be looking at 70 years in prison max.  I would think if you were in on something as crazy as kidnapping you would not file petty charges on the leader of the pack..if you get what I am saying...IMO

I agree Dolce. I don't see any conspiracy here just a "simple" case of mother kills daughter and hides body.

Also, don't know if any of you monkeys have a teenage daughter at home, but I do. Some of her friends show similar calling patterns. If she doesn't answer the phone they won't leave a message but will call right back and repeat. This is the "cell phone stuck to the side of their heads" generation.

I agree and if there is a conspirator, that person is a family member. So far I have seen that Casey does attract "nice" guys and the friends of the "nice" guys...

but for Casey to be able to blackmail someone into conspiring with her she would have to have something on someone... everyone has secrets, but access to those secrets is sometimes hard to come by.

Personally, I think there is something to a family member as a co-conspirator. No need to lie and destroy evidence if there is not.
Rob I could not agree more with you on this.  There is nothing Kosher about this family and the way they are handling themselves is very far off the charts of the norm.

I was wondering, now with the new story of the Puerto Rico sell of Caylee, if this is not an attempt by Baez and Casey to use the cell phone records from these 3 friends, given all the information that our monkeys have found, to work in their favor?  They knew the prosecution would release this information, they knew it was being examined as they have the information as well...they probably put 2 and 2 together as Kiaj has..and there you go a new plot for Casey...she sold her to someone in PR. 

Just thinking out loud her folks..please feel free to throw banana's at me..I am hungry!!  Smile

Okay now, about the Puerto Rico thing...They flew there right?  Would there not be a record of the flights and who were on board?  Even children... You can't just haul some random child with you on flights without a ticket/seat and record of it.  How are the Anthony's supposing that someone got Caylee there?  By boat?

I am sure the flights would have been checked already for Caylee.  Do the Anthony's not think that their stories will not be checked out?
Heard somewhere that le checked and caylee was never issued a passport..

You don't need a passport to travel to Puerto Rico.  US Territory
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #785 on: September 25, 2008, 11:48:03 AM »

I took all the calls about timeline and PR to be just that.  If I had a friend that I just found out lied all the time, stole money and now she might have killed her daughter - I'd get together with any friends of hers I knew to try to figure out a timeline and when it might have happened or what did happen.  I'd be worried about a frame especially if I were Amy and I'm living in Tony's house and driving his car that I had just washed. I do think that a particular one knows more than fessing up to, or not able to put the pieces together.

I think the gas cans, shed locked/unlocked, pool ladder on/off etc are hooey. I think picking up her stuff, laptop, reciepts, car are cover ups and I think Lee and George both know.  And I pray every night that they find something of that little girl.  It is a conniving brain that planned all of this and anything less than murder 1 makes me sick.

I'm taking heart that there are a lot of records that were not released and held back.  I'm willing to bet the CA ones were interesting.  And that can not be all of Cindy's and there aren't any George ones released.  Does anyone have clear copies of the pictures Cindy had?  I'd love to see them.

One thing no one has touched on was that Tony was said to be supplying the weed that casey had been smoking  could her job been selling at the club for Tony

just a thought  usually how it goes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: September 25, 2008, 11:48:52 AM »

Did anyone else read that Casey had run out of gas twice?  And that the first time is when she took the gas gans from her parents home.  That makes a lot more sense to me about the whole gas gan ordeal.

Yes, Casey claims twice in her text to Amy she ran out twice in a week both times on Friday.
lefty1062
Scared Monkey

« Reply #787 on: September 25, 2008, 11:49:25 AM »

I'm taking heart that there are a lot of records that were not released and held back.  I'm willing to bet the CA ones were interesting.  And that can not be all of Cindy's and there aren't any George ones released.  Does anyone have clear copies of the pictures Cindy had?  I'd love to see them.
[/quote]

ITA...It is possible LE is doing a very methodical doc dump to get at Casey. Maybe the First round is her "friends" and letting that info sink in, then her family....eventually Casey will see that there is no one in her corner. Not even her lawyer. He is just in it for the big paycheck.

"Part of me suspects that I'm a loser, and the other part of me thinks I'm God Almighty." -John Lennon
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: September 25, 2008, 11:49:50 AM »

Welcome Monkey See!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #789 on: September 25, 2008, 11:50:24 AM »

PR is a territory - no passport needed. George was asked if Casey had one and he said (IIRC) no - but someone said - oh yes she does.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #790 on: September 25, 2008, 11:50:26 AM »

Can someone please help me find the text messages I looked in the thread and can only find the interviews anybody please TIA

I think they've out them here for everyone:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3438.0

Let me repeat - DOESN'T ANYONE ELSE THINK IT STRANGE NONE OF LEE'S AND GEORGE'S MESSAGES WERE RELEASED?
I agree with you.  I think that their information must be very important to the case and the prosecutors do not want to jeopardize it.  Which means....ding ding ding....I smell a rat! (or maybe a squirrell)  Either way a family member helped!

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #791 on: September 25, 2008, 11:51:00 AM »

I took all the calls about timeline and PR to be just that.  If I had a friend that I just found out lied all the time, stole money and now she might have killed her daughter - I'd get together with any friends of hers I knew to try to figure out a timeline and when it might have happened or what did happen.  I'd be worried about a frame especially if I were Amy and I'm living in Tony's house and driving his car that I had just washed. I do think that a particular one knows more than fessing up to, or not able to put the pieces together.

I think the gas cans, shed locked/unlocked, pool ladder on/off etc are hooey. I think picking up her stuff, laptop, reciepts, car are cover ups and I think Lee and George both know.  And I pray every night that they find something of that little girl.  It is a conniving brain that planned all of this and anything less than murder 1 makes me sick.

One thing no one has touched on was that Tony was said to be supplying the weed that casey had been smoking  could her job been selling at the club for Tony

just a thought  usually how it goes
Yea i forgot about that..I can't remember who said it, or where i heard it from..
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #792 on: September 25, 2008, 11:51:12 AM »

Cruising the web for info

Cindy's cell records

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1572445/cindy-anthony-cell-phone-report

All of her celebrity friends in there.

tomm ... thank you.

This link accesses sooo many of the documents related to the Caylee Marie case.

Janet

Thank you

I liked the text from Lee saying do NOT talk about any letter

Peace Monkeys
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: September 25, 2008, 11:51:30 AM »

Someone refresh my memory please...have we seen anything as far as a statement of phone records from GEORGE?
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: September 25, 2008, 11:52:09 AM »

Okay now, about the Puerto Rico thing...They flew there right?  Would there not be a record of the flights and who were on board?  Even children... You can't just haul some random child with you on flights without a ticket/seat and record of it.  How are the Anthony's supposing that someone got Caylee there?  By boat?

I am sure the flights would have been checked already for Caylee.  Do the Anthony's not think that their stories will not be checked out?

You don't need a passport to travel to Puerto Rico.  US Territory

True.  there would still be records of who was on the flights, their ages etc.

Something that intrigues me is that IIRC Casey set up these flights - I thought that I heard she paid for them as well?  Or am I just dreaming?  If so, why would she do that?

I don't believe the PR story.  I feel like LE is and has been poking big holes in all the stories that Casey has told. 

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: September 25, 2008, 11:52:13 AM »

TODAY'S UPDATES:

NeJame: No truth to rumors of movie deal
9:55 a.m. The attorney representing the parents of Casey Anthony today denied that his clients have struck a deal with LMN for the rights to the story of their daughter and missing granddaughter, Caylee Marie.

"The first time I heard of any such thing was when I received a phone call from a reporter," said attorney Mark NeJame, who is representing George and Cindy Anthony. "We have not uttered one word or had one conversation with anybody from any media outlet...regarding negotiations or a deal."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony092508,0,1791581.story

Sure

Anthonys' attorney denies rumors of movie deal in Caylee case
Willoughby Mariano, Walter Pacheco and Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writers
10:24 AM EDT, September 25, 2008

++++++++++++++++++++

Thanks tomm.  You are on a roll this morning.

Hey ... the gravey train has arrived at "Station Anthony" when it is considered that Cindy and George were in a financial position to qualify as backers of Casey's 500,000 bond.

Janet
______

Anthony Released From Jail For 2nd Time
WESH.com
updated 2:59 a.m. PT, Sat., Sept. 6, 2008

Two different bonding agencies have put up the 10 percent needed, which is $50,000, to have Anthony released.

Parents Cindy and George Anthony are listed as the people who are standing behind the rest of the money.

More:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26560107/

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Released From Jail for Third Time
Aired September 16, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

JOHN VAN ACHEN, BAIL BONDSMAN: Well, I think there`s two things. First, I think somebody else is behind the bond. I know that I have seen the bonds, and the Anthonys are the indemniters on the bond.

GRACE: Right.

VAN ACHEN: And they have -- they had no -- equity in their house. So I think there`s an outside source here.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/16/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #796 on: September 25, 2008, 11:52:39 AM »

PR is a territory - no passport needed. George was asked if Casey had one and he said (IIRC) no - but someone said - oh yes she does.
I think i heard that on ng...She is really slipping since i became a monkey...
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: September 25, 2008, 11:52:58 AM »

Did anyone else read that Casey had run out of gas twice?  And that the first time is when she took the gas gans from her parents home.  That makes a lot more sense to me about the whole gas gan ordeal.

Yes, Casey claims twice in her text to Amy she ran out twice in a week both times on Friday.
[/quote

Klass on the doc page on our forum they do not have casey's phone records could you please tell me where I culd find them   TIA

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #798 on: September 25, 2008, 11:53:18 AM »

Someone refresh my memory please...have we seen anything as far as a statement of phone records from GEORGE?
Just the original statement from the night of the 911 calls.

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #799 on: September 25, 2008, 11:53:30 AM »

Hi, I am here, but Im not. I am going to clean their house for them while they are out.  Tomm, do you like my yellow rubber gloves and apron?  HAhahahahahahahah

I think they come with matching sheets and pillow shams

Peace Monkeys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.