May 01, 2024, 01:27:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 388158 times)
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #800 on: September 25, 2008, 11:53:33 AM »

Someone refresh my memory please...have we seen anything as far as a statement of phone records from GEORGE?

Not that I have seen or found yet.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: September 25, 2008, 11:54:02 AM »

We have new entries on Casey's Case Record

9/23/2008     A     NOTICE OF PROVISION OF SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY
9/23/2008    A    NOTICE OF PROVISION OF SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY
9/24/2008    A    STATE'S WITNESS LIST FILED

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #802 on: September 25, 2008, 11:54:09 AM »

I took all the calls about timeline and PR to be just that.  If I had a friend that I just found out lied all the time, stole money and now she might have killed her daughter - I'd get together with any friends of hers I knew to try to figure out a timeline and when it might have happened or what did happen.  I'd be worried about a frame especially if I were Amy and I'm living in Tony's house and driving his car that I had just washed. I do think that a particular one knows more than fessing up to, or not able to put the pieces together.

I think the gas cans, shed locked/unlocked, pool ladder on/off etc are hooey. I think picking up her stuff, laptop, reciepts, car are cover ups and I think Lee and George both know.  And I pray every night that they find something of that little girl.  It is a conniving brain that planned all of this and anything less than murder 1 makes me sick.

I'm taking heart that there are a lot of records that were not released and held back.  I'm willing to bet the CA ones were interesting.  And that can not be all of Cindy's and there aren't any George ones released.  Does anyone have clear copies of the pictures Cindy had?  I'd love to see them.

One thing no one has touched on was that Tony was said to be supplying the weed that casey had been smoking  could her job been selling at the club for Tony

just a thought  usually how it goes
Yea i forgot about that..I can't remember who said it, or where i heard it from..

I think it was amy I havent finished reading all the documents no pc all weekend still playing catch up
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #803 on: September 25, 2008, 11:54:09 AM »

Totally and Completely O/T (sorry)

Mrs. Rocko

Could you please tell me where you got your avatar? I love that picture, and I was hoping it was something I could print out a larger copy of and frame for my office.

Thanks!
Photobucket i typed in angels

Thanks! 
Your welcome

It looks a great deal like something from Anne Geddes

It's our Great Owl! 

I Stand With The Girl
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: September 25, 2008, 11:54:45 AM »

OMG!!!  I am finally in the cage!!!   Hello, to all my new  friends!!!

Thanks... throw me my first banana!!!

Hello Monkey See Monkey Do!  Welcom to the cage!!  I would throw you a banana, but I am a food horder..sorry. 

I would be happy to share my meice pudding with you!!!!!  welcome

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: September 25, 2008, 11:54:46 AM »

I asked this once before - if Baez would show his hand now, and say yes we plead gulity to all charges as of this date, what would happen then??????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #806 on: September 25, 2008, 11:56:16 AM »

Someone refresh my memory please...have we seen anything as far as a statement of phone records from GEORGE?

no, nor his jail house recorded visit(s). The visits are said to be part of the chain of evidence.

After he came out from that visit - he was spinning like a top... I am very curious what was said in there. He said some rather ridiculous stuff to the reporters. IIRC - this is the she's close statement he made to the reporters. Maybe someone has that transcript.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: September 25, 2008, 11:56:19 AM »

Hello BTgirl:   I have been around most of the time... I just do not post all that much.  good to see you also.

jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #808 on: September 25, 2008, 11:57:30 AM »

Okay now, about the Puerto Rico thing...They flew there right?  Would there not be a record of the flights and who were on board?  Even children... You can't just haul some random child with you on flights without a ticket/seat and record of it.  How are the Anthony's supposing that someone got Caylee there?  By boat?

I am sure the flights would have been checked already for Caylee.  Do the Anthony's not think that their stories will not be checked out?
Heard somewhere that le checked and caylee was never issued a passport..

You don't need a passport to travel to Puerto Rico.  US Territory

True.  there would still be records of who was on the flights, their ages etc.

Something that intrigues me is that IIRC Casey set up these flights - I thought that I heard she paid for them as well?  Or am I just dreaming?  If so, why would she do that?

I don't believe the PR story.  I feel like LE is and has been poking big holes in all the stories that Casey has told. 

Before i say this let me say I truly believe Caylee is in a better place.  I don't believe this is true but just have to say it's not hard to get a toddler on board an airplane all you have to do is show a birth certificate any birth certificate how would airlines be able to prove who the child actually is?  Again I don't think plausible but just throwing it out there.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: September 25, 2008, 11:57:32 AM »

Hi, I am here, but Im not. I am going to clean their house for them while they are out.  Tomm, do you like my yellow rubber gloves and apron?  HAhahahahahahahah

I think they come with matching sheets and pillow shams

Really, I didn't know, cause I do this this stuff at home.....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: September 25, 2008, 11:57:39 AM »

I asked this once before - if Baez would show his hand now, and say yes we plead gulity to all charges as of this date, what would happen then??????

and what advantage would he have in doing that???   

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: September 25, 2008, 11:57:51 AM »

Here's the civil suit

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: September 25, 2008, 11:59:21 AM »

Can someone please help me find the text messages I looked in the thread and can only find the interviews anybody please TIA

I think they've out them here for everyone:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3438.0

Let me repeat - DOESN'T ANYONE ELSE THINK IT STRANGE NONE OF LEE'S AND GEORGE'S MESSAGES WERE RELEASED?

I agree with you.  I think that their information must be very important to the case and the prosecutors do not want to jeopardize it.  Which means....ding ding ding....I smell a rat! (or maybe a squirrell)  Either way a family member helped!

Dolce ... I certainly hope so.  All the released information so far just confirms what has already been released to the media by the LE.

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: September 25, 2008, 12:00:04 PM »

I would pass out.

No seriously - There has been alot of talk of not being able to try Casey on murder/manslaughter if she is tried on neglect.  My guess - they'd drop the neglect and go for murder - if this information is true....

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: September 25, 2008, 12:04:24 PM »

Okay now, about the Puerto Rico thing...They flew there right?  Would there not be a record of the flights and who were on board?  Even children... You can't just haul some random child with you on flights without a ticket/seat and record of it.  How are the Anthony's supposing that someone got Caylee there?  By boat?

I am sure the flights would have been checked already for Caylee.  Do the Anthony's not think that their stories will not be checked out?
Heard somewhere that le checked and caylee was never issued a passport..

You don't need a passport to travel to Puerto Rico.  US Territory

True.  there would still be records of who was on the flights, their ages etc.

Something that intrigues me is that IIRC Casey set up these flights - I thought that I heard she paid for them as well?  Or am I just dreaming?  If so, why would she do that?

I don't believe the PR story.  I feel like LE is and has been poking big holes in all the stories that Casey has told. 

Before i say this let me say I truly believe Caylee is in a better place.  I don't believe this is true but just have to say it's not hard to get a toddler on board an airplane all you have to do is show a birth certificate any birth certificate how would airlines be able to prove who the child actually is?  Again I don't think plausible but just throwing it out there.

... and the results of the forensic testing inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle which indicate the presence of a decomposing body is a non-issue.

Hey ... even without DNA confirmation ... realistically what are the chances that the decomposing body is not Caylee.

Janet 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #815 on: September 25, 2008, 12:05:00 PM »

I see in the news where zg is sueing casey...WOW! I hit that one on the head..I knew she was working towards that when she gave an interview
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #816 on: September 25, 2008, 12:06:07 PM »

The "economic" crimes against Casey are pretty cut and dry. They have the videos of her making the transactions, and they have a lengthy list of the purchases. It's not going to take much to prove these crimes were committed by Casey.

I can only see a plea bargain here. Even if there is a plea, she's getting a long time to think about this end of her crime spree.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #817 on: September 25, 2008, 12:06:30 PM »

I am behind in my reading so if someone else has posted similar....sorry

Yesterday I emailed Lifetime re the $2 million deal. 

I heard on the news today that you have signed a $2 million movie deal with the Anthony family.  Is this correct? If so, I intend to boycott your channel.  For this family to profit from the disappearnce of a little girl, Caylee, when we don't even know the final outcome of this case....well, I am thoroughly disgusted.  Your programing will not be a favorite of mine and I will no longer continue to watch your programing.  Sorry

There response:

Please be advised that Lifetime Networks is not developing a movie based on Caylee Anthony. These reports are untrue.

Anyone else get a response?

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #818 on: September 25, 2008, 12:08:31 PM »

The "economic" crimes against Casey are pretty cut and dry. They have the videos of her making the transactions, and they have a lengthy list of the purchases. It's not going to take much to prove these crimes were committed by Casey.

I can only see a plea bargain here. Even if there is a plea, she's getting a long time to think about this end of her crime spree.

The scary thing about that is, it is a first time offense I don't think she is going to do as much time on those charges.  At least not as much time as we all want.
Monkey See Monkey Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #819 on: September 25, 2008, 12:09:37 PM »

no, nor his jail house recorded visit(s). The visits are said to be part of the chain of evidence.

After he came out from that visit - he was spinning like a top... I am very curious what was said in there. He said some rather ridiculous stuff to the reporters. IIRC - this is the she's close statement he made to the reporters. Maybe someone has that transcript.
JMO!!! George is way guilty in helping Casey in some way!!!  I think LE is onto him... and keeping it under their investigative hats.  GA is a piece of work and his little daughter too... o yea and I cannot leave out his wifey and son!!!  IMO the whole family is guilty- Liar Casey for the murder of her very own precious little Caylee & the rest of the Anthony Liar Family for helping Liar Casey cover up this horrible, horrible, horrible crime!!!   Caylee, you are in a safe new home!!!

Monkey See Monkey Do- Monkey get in trouble too!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.