May 01, 2024, 08:10:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 388066 times)
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: September 25, 2008, 12:09:49 PM »

O.K. Monkeys I am going crazy here   I can not find Caseys phone records anywhere They are not on our thread   Can anyone tell me where I can get them??  TIA

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #821 on: September 25, 2008, 12:09:50 PM »

Okay now, about the Puerto Rico thing...They flew there right?  Would there not be a record of the flights and who were on board?  Even children... You can't just haul some random child with you on flights without a ticket/seat and record of it.  How are the Anthony's supposing that someone got Caylee there?  By boat?

I am sure the flights would have been checked already for Caylee.  Do the Anthony's not think that their stories will not be checked out?
Heard somewhere that le checked and caylee was never issued a passport..

You don't need a passport to travel to Puerto Rico.  US Territory

True.  there would still be records of who was on the flights, their ages etc.

Something that intrigues me is that IIRC Casey set up these flights - I thought that I heard she paid for them as well?  Or am I just dreaming?  If so, why would she do that?

I don't believe the PR story.  I feel like LE is and has been poking big holes in all the stories that Casey has told. 

Before i say this let me say I truly believe Caylee is in a better place.  I don't believe this is true but just have to say it's not hard to get a toddler on board an airplane all you have to do is show a birth certificate any birth certificate how would airlines be able to prove who the child actually is?  Again I don't think plausible but just throwing it out there.

I put my kids on airplanes all the time in West Palm Beach to fly to our home town of Kansas City.  They never show ANY I.D.  Its always amazed me. I am always freaking out they won't let them on the plane without it and they have NEVER even ask for it.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: September 25, 2008, 12:10:03 PM »

OMG!!!  I am finally in the cage!!!   Hello, to all my new  friends!!!

Thanks... throw me my first banana!!!

Welcome to the cage!!! I'd throw you a Tot but Dolce would just intercept it,lol..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: September 25, 2008, 12:10:37 PM »

Can someone please help me find the text messages I looked in the thread and can only find the interviews anybody please TIA

I think they've out them here for everyone:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3438.0

Let me repeat - DOESN'T ANYONE ELSE THINK IT STRANGE NONE OF LEE'S AND GEORGE'S MESSAGES WERE RELEASED?

I agree with you.  I think that their information must be very important to the case and the prosecutors do not want to jeopardize it.  Which means....ding ding ding....I smell a rat! (or maybe a squirrell)  Either way a family member helped!

Dolce ... I certainly hope so.  All the released information so far just confirms what has already been released to the media by the LE.

IMO

Janet

I was wrong.  Hudson's post reminded me that there definitely is new incriminating information to be learned from these released documents.

Janet
_____

I suppose the biggest bombshell is that Casey talks about the horrendous smell in the car BEFORE it was towed to the impound lot.  That makes Cindy's assertions that it did not smell prior to impounding lies, lies, lies.  But then we all knew that.  Now we have the proof.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: September 25, 2008, 12:11:33 PM »

Before i say this let me say I truly believe Caylee is in a better place.  I don't believe this is true but just have to say it's not hard to get a toddler on board an airplane all you have to do is show a birth certificate any birth certificate how would airlines be able to prove who the child actually is?  Again I don't think plausible but just throwing it out there.

While I agree that I don't think it's true, you are correct. I had no problems travelling with my toddler. I was not even ASKED for the birth certificate or anything--not even his name. However, he was issued a boarding pass and had to sit in my lap (he was under 2 years old at the time) So, I dunno.
Sundance
Scared Monkey

OMGWTF??

« Reply #825 on: September 25, 2008, 12:13:19 PM »

JMO!!! George is way guilty in helping Casey in some way!!!  I think LE is onto him... and keeping it under their investigative hats.  GA is a piece of work and his little daughter too... o yea and I cannot leave out his wifey and son!!!  IMO the whole family is guilty- Liar Casey for the murder of her very own precious little Caylee & the rest of the Anthony Liar Family for helping Liar Casey cover up this horrible, horrible, horrible crime!!!   Caylee, you are in a safe new home!!!

:::peeps around corner::: Monkey See? Monk, are you in here?  :::looks all around::: Wow, this is a nice cage!

:::waves wildly::: Hey Monkeys!  Hey Monkey See Monkey Do!!

Can I stay a while?

I have flying monkeys. Don't make me use them.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: September 25, 2008, 12:14:08 PM »

I am behind in my reading so if someone else has posted similar....sorry

Yesterday I emailed Lifetime re the $2 million deal. 

I heard on the news today that you have signed a $2 million movie deal with the Anthony family.  Is this correct? If so, I intend to boycott your channel.  For this family to profit from the disappearnce of a little girl, Caylee, when we don't even know the final outcome of this case....well, I am thoroughly disgusted.  Your programing will not be a favorite of mine and I will no longer continue to watch your programing.  Sorry

There response:

Please be advised that Lifetime Networks is not developing a movie based on Caylee Anthony. These reports are untrue.

Anyone else get a response?

Yes, I got the exact same response.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: September 25, 2008, 12:15:37 PM »

JMO!!! George is way guilty in helping Casey in some way!!!  I think LE is onto him... and keeping it under their investigative hats.  GA is a piece of work and his little daughter too... o yea and I cannot leave out his wifey and son!!!  IMO the whole family is guilty- Liar Casey for the murder of her very own precious little Caylee & the rest of the Anthony Liar Family for helping Liar Casey cover up this horrible, horrible, horrible crime!!!   Caylee, you are in a safe new home!!!

:::peeps around corner::: Monkey See? Monk, are you in here?  :::looks all around::: Wow, this is a nice cage!

Can I stay a while?

Welcome to the cage and yes you can stay as long as there is no banana swiping,lol...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #828 on: September 25, 2008, 12:16:29 PM »

Hi Monkeys....Have just been approved and happy to be "swinging" with all of you.   Have enjoyed your comments, humour and theories on this case. 

Would like your opinion on something:

On Casey’s July 16 call to home requesting Tony’s phone number, the conversation is:
Kristina: “Lee said he doesn’t have Tony’s phone number.
Casey Anthony: “Yes, he does. He has Tony’s number in his phone. He needs to stop (expletive) lying. He just told me a second ago that he’d give me the number.”
Kristina: “So, if I go and get you Tony’s number, are you going to finish talking to me?”
Casey Anthony: “I will call you tomorrow. I want to talk to him really quick. I wanted to actually try and call Mike. I haven’t slept in four days. I have not slept in four days.

Then, on July 24th, Patrick Bourgeois visits Casey in jail and triggers her memory with Mike Walker’s name. Patrick says, “we’re still on your team”.

I have not seen any LE interviews with Patrick or Mike. Do you think they have been interviewed? If there was an accomplice (I think Casey disposed of Caylee on her own), do you think it could have been Mike?

Please let me know your thoughts. THANKS!!!!

Hey everyone!

I am WAAAAY WAAAAY behind in my reading, so forgive me if someone has already said this.

It just dawned on me that Casey insisted that LA has TL number in his phone.  Well if thats the case then the fam had to have known she was staying over there and was able to contact her at will.  Contrary to one of their stories that they didnt know where she was or couldnt reach her.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: September 25, 2008, 12:18:54 PM »

I put my kids on airplanes all the time in West Palm Beach to fly to our home town of Kansas City.  They never show ANY I.D.  Its always amazed me. I am always freaking out they won't let them on the plane without it and they have NEVER even ask for it.

BeachGirl

A couple of weeks ago hubby and I drove across the Canadian/American border with two grandkids.  I was holding an envelop with passports, birth certificates and a standing notarized letter signed by daughter and SIL.  The guard ask the usually questions ... where were you born ... where do you reside ... are you Canadian citizens.  He then glanced at our grandsons and ... asked the relationship and ... waved us through.  The strings of the letter size envelop I was holding were never untied.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: September 25, 2008, 12:19:03 PM »

NOTICE:  I HAD TO REMOVE THE LINKS TO THE CHAT AND CELL RECORDS THAT HAD PHONE NUMBERS NOT BLACKED OUT.  THAT IS THE REASON IT'S TAKING SO LONG FOR THEM TO BE AVAILABLE ON THE NEWS WEBSITES.  BE PATIENT, I'M SURE THEY WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON.  I DON'T HAVE THE ABILITY TO REMOVE THE PHONE NUMBERS WITHOUT MAKING EACH PAGE A .JPG AND I'M SIMPLY NOT GOING TO CREATE 200+ .JPGS.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #831 on: September 25, 2008, 12:19:05 PM »

Here's the civil suit

something to smile about
thanks.
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #832 on: September 25, 2008, 12:19:08 PM »

Hi Monkeys....Have just been approved and happy to be "swinging" with all of you.   Have enjoyed your comments, humour and theories on this case. 

Would like your opinion on something:

On Casey’s July 16 call to home requesting Tony’s phone number, the conversation is:
Kristina: “Lee said he doesn’t have Tony’s phone number.
Casey Anthony: “Yes, he does. He has Tony’s number in his phone. He needs to stop (expletive) lying. He just told me a second ago that he’d give me the number.”
Kristina: “So, if I go and get you Tony’s number, are you going to finish talking to me?”
Casey Anthony: “I will call you tomorrow. I want to talk to him really quick. I wanted to actually try and call Mike. I haven’t slept in four days. I have not slept in four days.

Then, on July 24th, Patrick Bourgeois visits Casey in jail and triggers her memory with Mike Walker’s name. Patrick says, “we’re still on your team”.

I have not seen any LE interviews with Patrick or Mike. Do you think they have been interviewed? If there was an accomplice (I think Casey disposed of Caylee on her own), do you think it could have been Mike?

Please let me know your thoughts. THANKS!!!!

Hey everyone!

I am WAAAAY WAAAAY behind in my reading, so forgive me if someone has already said this.

It just dawned on me that Casey insisted that LA has TL number in his phone.  Well if thats the case then the fam had to have known she was staying over there and was able to contact her at will.  Contrary to one of their stories that they didnt know where she was or couldnt reach her.

I think, please correct me if I am wrong, I think he got the number from Amy?  I know I read something about that.
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #833 on: September 25, 2008, 12:19:51 PM »

I emailed the Sentinel just now.

Got this response.

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for reading the Sentinel and taking the time to e-amil. To answer your question, no interviews or records of Cindy or George Anthony have been released yet.

Amy Edwards

I thought I read Cindy's cell phone records? 

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: September 25, 2008, 12:19:53 PM »

^^^okay, I didn't mean to pick the rolly eyes!!!  I thought he was just smiling.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: September 25, 2008, 12:21:08 PM »

The "economic" crimes against Casey are pretty cut and dry. They have the videos of her making the transactions, and they have a lengthy list of the purchases. It's not going to take much to prove these crimes were committed by Casey.

I can only see a plea bargain here. Even if there is a plea, she's getting a long time to think about this end of her crime spree.

The scary thing about that is, it is a first time offense I don't think she is going to do as much time on those charges.  At least not as much time as we all want.

I have thought of this too.... But it does give LE more time to investigate, get their ducks in a row and get a conviction on murder/manslaughter IMO

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: September 25, 2008, 12:22:30 PM »

... and the results of the forensic testing inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle which indicate the presence of a decomposing body is a non-issue.

Hey ... even without DNA confirmation ... realistically what are the chances that the decomposing body is not Caylee.

Janet 

Janet, you confuse me.  Do you think it was Caylee, but you're just not confident in the evidence?  I seem to remember you posting that you're not sure they know she's dead (or that it's her in the trunk).
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: September 25, 2008, 12:22:33 PM »

I am behind in my reading so if someone else has posted similar....sorry

Yesterday I emailed Lifetime re the $2 million deal. 

I heard on the news today that you have signed a $2 million movie deal with the Anthony family.  Is this correct? If so, I intend to boycott your channel.  For this family to profit from the disappearnce of a little girl, Caylee, when we don't even know the final outcome of this case....well, I am thoroughly disgusted.  Your programing will not be a favorite of mine and I will no longer continue to watch your programing.  Sorry

There response:

Please be advised that Lifetime Networks is not developing a movie based on Caylee Anthony. These reports are untrue.

Anyone else get a response?

AzGrama ... thank you for taking the time and initiative of emailing Lifetime Networks.

Janet

_____

Monkey See Monkey Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #838 on: September 25, 2008, 12:23:26 PM »

Can I stay a while?
Hawdy, Sundance!!! We can play as long as u wanna... this cage is awesome!!! and they said we also get banana pudding!!!  We are going to need alot of banana pudding for this investigative work- these newly released docs has worked this monkey up a very large appetite.  When this crime is finally solved, we will send the Anthony's a bill for all the bananas. O but quick question... What is the address of the prison cuz the whole Liar Anthony Family will be in jail!!! 
Klaas, send the bill before they are all arrested and SM can get paid out of defense fund!!!

Monkey See Monkey Do- Monkey get in trouble too!!!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: September 25, 2008, 12:23:29 PM »

Reading LA interview I think he hung her right there and then the smell of the car must have been realy bad.  Has anyone read Cindy and Georges interview I have not seen that??

Sorry for asking about the text's I am in a hotel on a rented laptop so I am not home on own PC if so I would have hunted them myself Sorry for being a bother!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.