May 01, 2024, 01:55:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 388165 times)
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: September 25, 2008, 12:24:05 PM »

O.K. Monkeys I am going crazy here   I can not find Caseys phone records anywhere They are not on our thread   Can anyone tell me where I can get them??  TIA

I don't see them anywhere either. 

Hoping that Lifetime is not making a movie. I do like some of their programming

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #841 on: September 25, 2008, 12:24:50 PM »

I am behind in my reading so if someone else has posted similar....sorry

Yesterday I emailed Lifetime re the $2 million deal. 

I heard on the news today that you have signed a $2 million movie deal with the Anthony family.  Is this correct? If so, I intend to boycott your channel.  For this family to profit from the disappearnce of a little girl, Caylee, when we don't even know the final outcome of this case....well, I am thoroughly disgusted.  Your programing will not be a favorite of mine and I will no longer continue to watch your programing.  Sorry

There response:

Please be advised that Lifetime Networks is not developing a movie based on Caylee Anthony. These reports are untrue.

Anyone else get a response?
You know, if this is true that there is no deal, or talk of a deal, I hope Lifetime can find the source of this misinformation.  If it's the Anthonys or Baez, I hope there's another lawsuit filed soon.  This could really damage their ratings and sponsorship.  If it turns out they are lying (Lifetime) this will really bite them in the arse.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: September 25, 2008, 12:25:02 PM »

I am reading through here, and I see all of these flurry of calls and whatnot from Jesse, Amy, and Troy...suspicious I must agree, however it just does not ring in my mind that they are in on this.

Why would Amy press charges against Casey if she was in on this?  Casey could retalliate with throwing Amy under the bus in all of this mess, as well as the others.  With Amy's charges alone she could be looking at 70 years in prison max.  I would think if you were in on something as crazy as kidnapping you would not file petty charges on the leader of the pack..if you get what I am saying...IMO

I agree Dolce. I don't see any conspiracy here just a "simple" case of mother kills daughter and hides body.

Also, don't know if any of you monkeys have a teenage daughter at home, but I do. Some of her friends show similar calling patterns. If she doesn't answer the phone they won't leave a message but will call right back and repeat. This is the "cell phone stuck to the side of their heads" generation.

I agree and if there is a conspirator, that person is a family member. So far I have seen that Casey does attract "nice" guys and the friends of the "nice" guys...

but for Casey to be able to blackmail someone into conspiring with her she would have to have something on someone... everyone has secrets, but access to those secrets is sometimes hard to come by.

Personally, I think there is something to a family member as a co-conspirator. No need to lie and destroy evidence if there is not.
Rob I could not agree more with you on this.  There is nothing Kosher about this family and the way they are handling themselves is very far off the charts of the norm.

I was wondering, now with the new story of the Puerto Rico sell of Caylee, if this is not an attempt by Baez and Casey to use the cell phone records from these 3 friends, given all the information that our monkeys have found, to work in their favor?  They knew the prosecution would release this information, they knew it was being examined as they have the information as well...they probably put 2 and 2 together as Kiaj has..and there you go a new plot for Casey...she sold her to someone in PR. 

Just thinking out loud her folks..please feel free to throw banana's at me..I am hungry!!  Smile

Okay now, about the Puerto Rico thing...They flew there right?  Would there not be a record of the flights and who were on board?  Even children... You can't just haul some random child with you on flights without a ticket/seat and record of it.  How are the Anthony's supposing that someone got Caylee there?  By boat?

I am sure the flights would have been checked already for Caylee.  Do the Anthony's not think that their stories will not be checked out?
Heard somewhere that le checked and caylee was never issued a passport..

You don't need a passport to travel to Puerto Rico.  US Territory
You are right
Puerto Rico Basic Facts   FYI

Part of the USA  Puerto Rico is part of the US. There are no travel restrictions to other US areas and no customs duties or quotas on shipments between Puerto Rico and the US Mainland. Products manufactured in Puerto Rico are "Made in the USA". The people of Puerto Rico do not vote in national elections. They are represented in Congress by a Resident Commissioner who has a voice in the House of Representatives but no vote. Most federal taxes are not levied in Puerto Rico. No federal income tac is collected from island residents on ordinary income, except in cases of Federal employees
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3222.40

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: September 25, 2008, 12:29:12 PM »

NOTICE:  I HAD TO REMOVE THE LINKS TO THE CHAT AND CELL RECORDS THAT HAD PHONE NUMBERS NOT BLACKED OUT.  THAT IS THE REASON IT'S TAKING SO LONG FOR THEM TO BE AVAILABLE ON THE NEWS WEBSITES.  BE PATIENT, I'M SURE THEY WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON.  I DON'T HAVE THE ABILITY TO REMOVE THE PHONE NUMBERS WITHOUT MAKING EACH PAGE A .JPG AND I'M SIMPLY NOT GOING TO CREATE 200+ .JPGS.

Gee Klaas, why not????       Yes unless you have a full pdf program it is not possible.  I also wonder about those particular documents.  They may have been originally scanned and then made into a pdf.

There is one website out there: http://www.pdfvue.com/  which claims to allow you to upload and then edit and download the results.  With a Mac it is not compatible.  Not sure I would use it for this anyway.

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #844 on: September 25, 2008, 12:30:19 PM »

sorry, another squirrel joke ... I can't help it. Her stories are too bizarre. Throw only banana pudding if you must. 

Asked about his involvement in the Casey Anthony case, Spike, the owner of a local tattoo parlor, made an obscene gesture and threw acorns at reporters. More at 6.

Too funny...Casey's tattoo artist! Any update on Frankensquerel?

oh goodness not during lunch!!!!

I remember you, Caylee.
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #845 on: September 25, 2008, 12:30:51 PM »

Hi Monkeys....Have just been approved and happy to be "swinging" with all of you.   Have enjoyed your comments, humour and theories on this case. 

Would like your opinion on something:

On Casey’s July 16 call to home requesting Tony’s phone number, the conversation is:
Kristina: “Lee said he doesn’t have Tony’s phone number.
Casey Anthony: “Yes, he does. He has Tony’s number in his phone. He needs to stop (expletive) lying. He just told me a second ago that he’d give me the number.”
Kristina: “So, if I go and get you Tony’s number, are you going to finish talking to me?”
Casey Anthony: “I will call you tomorrow. I want to talk to him really quick. I wanted to actually try and call Mike. I haven’t slept in four days. I have not slept in four days.

Then, on July 24th, Patrick Bourgeois visits Casey in jail and triggers her memory with Mike Walker’s name. Patrick says, “we’re still on your team”.

I have not seen any LE interviews with Patrick or Mike. Do you think they have been interviewed? If there was an accomplice (I think Casey disposed of Caylee on her own), do you think it could have been Mike?

Please let me know your thoughts. THANKS!!!!

Hey everyone!

I am WAAAAY WAAAAY behind in my reading, so forgive me if someone has already said this.

It just dawned on me that Casey insisted that LA has TL number in his phone.  Well if thats the case then the fam had to have known she was staying over there and was able to contact her at will.  Contrary to one of their stories that they didnt know where she was or couldnt reach her.

i have a question....why was tl's number in la's phone?/?????was casey using lee's phone or what??? if so, then why???i doubt casey just gave her brother the number, she has her own phone...did she call her brother from lee's phone??? she may have had someone elses phone with her when she disposed of caylees body...
lefty1062
Scared Monkey

« Reply #846 on: September 25, 2008, 12:31:37 PM »

::MonkeyDance::Love your new avi and punkins Blondie!! 

"Part of me suspects that I'm a loser, and the other part of me thinks I'm God Almighty." -John Lennon
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #847 on: September 25, 2008, 12:32:04 PM »

im sorry, did she call her brother from tony's phone????why????
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #848 on: September 25, 2008, 12:33:28 PM »

Did this Puerto Rico thing come from cindy's statement or did i miss something new?
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #849 on: September 25, 2008, 12:36:29 PM »

NOTICE:  I HAD TO REMOVE THE LINKS TO THE CHAT AND CELL RECORDS THAT HAD PHONE NUMBERS NOT BLACKED OUT.  THAT IS THE REASON IT'S TAKING SO LONG FOR THEM TO BE AVAILABLE ON THE NEWS WEBSITES.  BE PATIENT, I'M SURE THEY WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON.  I DON'T HAVE THE ABILITY TO REMOVE THE PHONE NUMBERS WITHOUT MAKING EACH PAGE A .JPG AND I'M SIMPLY NOT GOING TO CREATE 200+ .JPGS.

Could you please check this thread?  Don't know how else to get in touch with you.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: September 25, 2008, 12:36:37 PM »

... and the results of the forensic testing inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle which indicate the presence of a decomposing body is a non-issue.

Hey ... even without DNA confirmation ... realistically what are the chances that the decomposing body is not Caylee.

Janet 

Janet, you confuse me.  Do you think it was Caylee, but you're just not confident in the evidence?  I seem to remember you posting that you're not sure they know she's dead (or that it's her in the trunk).

Story of my life!

Out4Bull

the "powers that be" within the investigation who released to the media the outcome of the forensic testing confirmed that a decomposing body had been inside the trunk of Casey Anthony's vehicle but ... it is unclear whether or not DNA conclusively identified the decomposing body as being that of Caylee Marie.

However ... when you stop and consider ... with or without DNA evidence ... what are the chances that another decomposing body would have been in that trunk.  In my opinion ... NONE.

Janet
______

MIXED MESSAGES

'Additional Evidence' Indicates Caylee Anthony Is Dead
Lead Investigator Says Body In Trunk Was 3-Year-Old
POSTED: 2:21 pm EDT August 31, 2008
UPDATED: 3:03 pm EDT September 1, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Orange Sheriff’s Office said again Monday that  “there is a strong probability” that Caylee Anthony is dead, noting that investigators have “additional evidence that has not been made public.”

The statement came a day after investigators for the first time on the record acknowledged that recent FBI lab tests indicated that Caylee Anthony's body was in her mother's trunk and that the child is dead.

Officials did not say what additional evidence they have, saying the investigation is ongoing.

“If any evidence to the contrary is provided, it will be vigorously pursued,” the statement from Capt. Angelo Nieves said

<snipped>

"The information we've gotten back from the lab that she was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead is certainly something we take seriously," said Orange County Sheriff's Office Sgt. John Allen.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17353349/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #851 on: September 25, 2008, 12:37:09 PM »

Klaas,
This is a busy time for you!  Thank you for all you do!
Can.
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #852 on: September 25, 2008, 12:40:05 PM »

Second response from Amy Edwards at the Sentinel

I apologize, in my haste I should have been clearer in my response to you and read your question more closely. I meant to say no records of  interviews of Cindy or George have been released.

As for the cell phone records, which was the other part of your question, two other reporters were responsible for reading those, and so at the moment I could not tell you exactly what has and has not been released. 

They are both out of the office right now.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #853 on: September 25, 2008, 12:40:39 PM »

Did this Puerto Rico thing come from cindy's statement or did i miss something new?

Nope a news rumor

http://www.wftv.com/news/index.html

Peace Monkeys
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: September 25, 2008, 12:42:03 PM »

Could you please check this thread?  Don't know how else to get in touch with you.

You can email me at smklaas@hotmail.com
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #855 on: September 25, 2008, 12:42:07 PM »

I emailed the Sentinel just now.

Got this response.

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for reading the Sentinel and taking the time to e-amil. To answer your question, no interviews or records of Cindy or George Anthony have been released yet.

Amy Edwards

I thought I read Cindy's cell phone records? 

I did this morning. It was only a couple of pages with her list of contacts and a few text messages, mostly from Lee.

I remember you, Caylee.
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #856 on: September 25, 2008, 12:46:08 PM »

Tony L is over answering questions - first he never got a call from the jail from Casey - so maybe it was the OTHER Tony she wanted. 

And this is great, it's a little about Caylee:

Quote from: Tony
Re: Questions for Tony L.
« Reply #22 on: Today at 07:45:03 AM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
Hey riley yeah she is a happy child. She was very outgoing loved to say whats up dude to everybody she saw. Very bright little girl loved my drumsticks and drum pad alot. She liked watching her cartoons she had books where she would read well tried to at least her mother read them to her. The only she would say is nicknames for her grandparents. Cc for caseys mother cindy and i cant recall what she called her grandfather but i remember somthing along the lines of a shortened name. Well when we went down to the pool at my place she didnt have "swimmies"  its what ive called them since i was a kid. Anyway so casey was holding her in the pool and she would make some splashes with her legs. Then i started to hold her up in the pool and there some neighbors in the pool and the people that worked at the apartment complex and since i got a kick out of how she said whats up dude i had her go and say that to everybody. That was also tried to get to say yo whats up dude im a boss. just because i thought it would be humorous to see a little say that. Actually shortly after the pool i remember goin up to caylee and saying caylee im a boss and her saying right back to me no im a boss. it was great i was rolling on the floor laughing my ass off i wish i had a video camera. sorry went on a little bit of a tangent there but yeah i was holding her and we went up to everyone to say hello. Then i was teaching her how kick in the water which is the first thing you should teach when teaching someone how to swim having her hold the side of the pool i held her up from her belly and had her kick then we got out of the pool. Then they left shortly after. The only other time was that i got to see caylee for more than a few minutes would be was the day i had to promote for the hip hop showcase all three of us went to the mall they went shopping while i handed out flyers then we met up and i treated them both to cheesecake factory. And she acted like a normal 2 year old at the table when its time to eat but nothing bad. At that point caylee grew more fond of me so when casey was done helpin her eat. she came and sat on my side of the table so casey could eat. hope that answers your questions about caylee if you have more detailed questions get back to me.

Now i know theres a lot of questions for me on here and with my spare time i will answer them best to my knowledge. oh sorry for my grammar i started writing this as soon as i woke up and im lazy with out my breakfast and coffee.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #857 on: September 25, 2008, 12:47:34 PM »

Hi Monkeys....Have just been approved and happy to be "swinging" with all of you.   Have enjoyed your comments, humour and theories on this case. 

Would like your opinion on something:

On Casey’s July 16 call to home requesting Tony’s phone number, the conversation is:
Kristina: “Lee said he doesn’t have Tony’s phone number.
Casey Anthony: “Yes, he does. He has Tony’s number in his phone. He needs to stop (expletive) lying. He just told me a second ago that he’d give me the number.”
Kristina: “So, if I go and get you Tony’s number, are you going to finish talking to me?”
Casey Anthony: “I will call you tomorrow. I want to talk to him really quick. I wanted to actually try and call Mike. I haven’t slept in four days. I have not slept in four days.

Then, on July 24th, Patrick Bourgeois visits Casey in jail and triggers her memory with Mike Walker’s name. Patrick says, “we’re still on your team”.

I have not seen any LE interviews with Patrick or Mike. Do you think they have been interviewed? If there was an accomplice (I think Casey disposed of Caylee on her own), do you think it could have been Mike?

Please let me know your thoughts. THANKS!!!!

Hey everyone!

I am WAAAAY WAAAAY behind in my reading, so forgive me if someone has already said this.

It just dawned on me that Casey insisted that LA has TL number in his phone.  Well if thats the case then the fam had to have known she was staying over there and was able to contact her at will.  Contrary to one of their stories that they didnt know where she was or couldnt reach her.Yes, it would be interesting to note if their home phone or cell phones show any of them placing calls to Tony's cell.  I don't think Casey would have given them that number willingly though.  Maybe she just knows they looked on her phone and got the number from there? 

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: September 25, 2008, 12:47:43 PM »

Casey's life reads like the Perils of Pauline.  Not one but TWO flat tires at the same time.  Running out of gas twice.  And this is important because when there is murder within a family, especially murder of a child by a parent, we have to look at possible stressors.  It is one stress piled on top of the other that usually leads to a parent killing a child.  Casey had some pretty big stressors.

1.  The competition and jealousy between Casey and her mother, and I think that stream flowed in both directions.  Pardon the amateur psychology here, but just as Casey was supposedly jealous and resentful of Cindy, I think Cindy was just as jealous and resentful toward Casey.  Cindy wanted to be the Superior Mother and the one who pulled all the strings, but I think she resented having to pay for a "mistake, although it was a good mistake."  Living in that kind of tense and volatile situation kept everyone on edge, especially Casey, and she may have thought that her parents wanted to get rid of her and keep Caylee.

2.  Being called an Unfit Mother would be hard for anyone to take, even if it were true.  To have her own mother call her such a name must have hurt a lot.  Casey has feelings somewhere and to be labeled unfit, not just once but many times, by her mother would be a terrible stressor.  From what I have read, most women who kill their children believe that they are bad mothers and not really capable of raising a child.  It is very tied to low self-esteem and a sense of failure.  Here, Casey's own mother was telling her over and over that she was a bad mom.

3.  Cindy let Casey know that if she left with Caylee, she would not be able to make it.  Cindy wrote in her post online that she was distraught over Caylee being "missing" and worried about the safety and security of the child.  She said Casey had no money, no future.  In other words, she had no faith at all that Casey could make it on her own with Caylee.  I am sure that every problem and failure that Casey encountered was a validation of that....Mama was right, I am no good, I cannot make it on my own.

4.  I think Casey's greatest fear was having to go back to her mother's house and be under her mother's thumb and contant judgement.  Casey told the cops that her mother was her biggest stress.  At 22, she was still totally dependent on her mother, and when Mom arrived at Tony's, she hauled Casey out of there as if Casey were a ten year old.  Get your things, we're going home. 

5.  The things Cindy told Casey's friends are very telling to me.  She was deliberately trying to sever any ties that Casey had with anyone outside the family.  "Don't trust Casey, she is a thief and a sociopath," she told Ryan.  "Casey lies all the time," she told Amy.  "I hope you have a lot of money, because she will empty your bank account."  Cindy wanted to make it impossible for Casey to stay away from the home.  Maybe that is why Casey was reaching out to brand new people like Tony and his friends.  Her mother was horning in on her other friendships.  Amy and Ryan are not kids anymore.  They are adults, and they should make judgements about Casey on their own, not through Cindy. 

6. Cindy forced Casey to have a child and to keep it.  Casey had wanted to give the child up for adoption, but her mother refused to let that happen.  Having a child is one of the most important decisions a person can make and keeping it is another very significant decision.  Casey was not allowed to make those decisions for herself.  Her mother made them, and her mother really did not have the right to do that.  In a way, Casey showed some self-knowledge and maturity by saying in effect, I am too young to have this child and keep it.  Cindy insisted she keep the child.  Who is making the mistake here?

7.  I think Cindy alternated between spoiling Casey rotten and berating her as a failure and a bad person.  I think it had been going on for years, maybe all of Casey's life.  One day Casey was the precious little princess and the next she was the bad seed.  That is very damaging to the psyche and it keeps the child a child for life and the mother always in control.  Mom literally dispenses love on a daily basis, and it certainly is not unconditional.  It hinges on how well the little puppet responds to mom's control.  We all know that inconsistency and mixed messages are very confusing to children and even to grownups.  Cindy established a pattern.  She babies Casey, Casey shows some independence or makes a mistake, she berates Casey, Casey cries or tries to pull away, Cindy apologizes and makes excuses for Casey.

8.  I am not giving Casey a pass at all.  But I think she is an abused child all grown up and unable to face life.  The abuse, imo, was verbal, not physical.  It was also pyschological.  Cindy is a game-player, imo, and she taught Casey to play games, too.  Cindy appears unable to face the truth of this situation now, while Casey, in her conversation with Lee, said, "Maybe it's time for the police to be involved." 

9.  In short, I hold Cindy responsible for much of what has happened.  I know it is difficult to deal with a child who makes mistakes and does not live up to expectations.  Her intentions toward Caylee may have been good.  But there are other ways that she and George could have helped.  For one thing, they should have insisted that Casey get her GED.  She was supposedly just one credit short but that credit was a big stumbling block toward getting a job.  Did Cindy like having Casey so totally dependent?  If Cindy can march into a house and demand that her adult daughter pack her things and come home, surely Cindy could have said, "You get that GED and then you enroll in some sort of class at a community college or trade school."

10.  For another, they should have let her decide what to do about the pregnancy.  Casey was an adult when the child was born.  It was her decision to keep the baby or put it up for adoption, not Cindy's and not George's.  If the father truly was out of the picture, Casey should have made that decision on her own and her parents should have supported it, whatever she decided.  Casey clearly had doubts about being read for motherhood and all its responsibilities. 

11.  Casey was, imo, young and beautiful but beaten down by her mother.  She literally did not know what to do or where to turn.  And I think there was a lot of fear, too.  A girl does not wait until the seventh month to tell her parents she is pregnant unless she truly fears their reaction.  I think Casey was and is afraid of her mother.  She probably goes to the Baez office every day to get out of the house and away from her mother.

12.  Casey felt unloved.  That is why she went from guy to guy and bed to bed.  She was looking for love and acceptance and many abused children go the promiscuous route for the same reason .  When Tony teased her about staying in New York, she started to cry, even though she had known him a very short time.  Tony, or some other guy, was her ticket out of the house and into a life of freedom.  Casey did not want the life her mom had mapped out for her.  She was rebelling against her mother's ironclad rules about what she should do and who she should be.

13.  Almost everyone says that Casey was a good mother, a loving mother, that she took good care of Caylee and treated her with great kindness and affection, from what they could see.  Cindy even says that now.  Too bad she never gave Casey that positive feedback until this happened.  But Casey also wanted to live a life of a single woman, going to parties, having fun.  I think her mother convinced her that the two could not be combined.  You cannot party and be a good mom.  And if you don't listen to me, I will take Caylee away from you, get complete custody of her and toss you out.  I think that is what went down in that house.  And it is a recipe for disaster.

14.  What was the final stressor that sent Casey over the edge, if she did indeed kill Caylee and dispose of her body?  It may have been the baby crying and asking to go home to her grandmother.  It may have been the way that Tony was starting to be a bit lukewarm about the relationship.  It may have been hearing that her mom was telling her friends how bad a parent and person she was.  It could have been the series of little things like running out of gas, not having enough money, sponging off friends, sleeping on sofas and sharing an apartment with several other people.

15.  Jesse Grund showed tremendous insight when he said that Caylee was Casey's last foothold on reality and once Caylee was gone, Casey slipped into the abyss as far as reality was concerned.  She simply put it out of her mind and out of her reality.  It was time to party and paint her nails and get tattoos and erase all those pictures of Caylee on her webpages.  It was time to pretend it all never happened.  And when mom finally realized that something terrible had happened, instead of sticking to her anger and disappointment and fear, she turned the page and gave Casey permission to stay in that state of unreality.  In fact, Cindy joined her there.  Caylee is still alive.  Caylee will come home soon.  Caylee is all right.  Casey is a good mom.  The car smelled like pizza.  Casey may have taken Caylee's life.  But Cindy took Casey's heart and soul and yes, her life, too.  Maybe the biggest stressor of all was the thought that Mom might end up raising Caylee.  Casey could not let that happen.  In her mind, that would be the ultimate failure. 

These are just my opinions, nothing more, and I could be completely wrong.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #859 on: September 25, 2008, 12:49:57 PM »

I emailed the Sentinel just now.

Got this response.

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for reading the Sentinel and taking the time to e-amil. To answer your question, no interviews or records of Cindy or George Anthony have been released yet.

Amy Edwards

I thought I read Cindy's cell phone records? 

I did this morning. It was only a couple of pages with her list of contacts and a few text messages, mostly from Lee.

Good morning monkeys...neighbor KnayKnay...hometown Flossy...lurking Anthonys...

I looked at Cindy's cell phone records this morning and I'm confused.  The dates are off.

I'm sick of the rumors in this case!!!  Gimme da facts!  Lifetime movie, no lifetime move...PR, no PR...WTF?

KnayKnay, when they arrest the slore for murder, let's go out and celebrate, huh?

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.