May 01, 2024, 07:34:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 388059 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: September 25, 2008, 01:18:22 PM »

Casey's life reads like the Perils of Pauline.  Not one but TWO flat tires at the same time.  Running out of gas twice.  And this is important because when there is murder within a family, especially murder of a child by a parent, we have to look at possible stressors.  It is one stress piled on top of the other that usually leads to a parent killing a child.  Casey had some pretty big stressors.

1.  The competition and jealousy between Casey and her mother, and I think that stream flowed in both directions.  Pardon the amateur psychology here, but just as Casey was supposedly jealous and resentful of Cindy, I think Cindy was just as jealous and resentful toward Casey.  Cindy wanted to be the Superior Mother and the one who pulled all the strings, but I think she resented having to pay for a "mistake, although it was a good mistake."  Living in that kind of tense and volatile situation kept everyone on edge, especially Casey, and she may have thought that her parents wanted to get rid of her and keep Caylee.

2.  Being called an Unfit Mother would be hard for anyone to take, even if it were true.  To have her own mother call her such a name must have hurt a lot.  Casey has feelings somewhere and to be labeled unfit, not just once but many times, by her mother would be a terrible stressor.  From what I have read, most women who kill their children believe that they are bad mothers and not really capable of raising a child.  It is very tied to low self-esteem and a sense of failure.  Here, Casey's own mother was telling her over and over that she was a bad mom.

3.  Cindy let Casey know that if she left with Caylee, she would not be able to make it.  Cindy wrote in her post online that she was distraught over Caylee being "missing" and worried about the safety and security of the child.  She said Casey had no money, no future.  In other words, she had no faith at all that Casey could make it on her own with Caylee.  I am sure that every problem and failure that Casey encountered was a validation of that....Mama was right, I am no good, I cannot make it on my own.

4.  I think Casey's greatest fear was having to go back to her mother's house and be under her mother's thumb and contant judgement.  Casey told the cops that her mother was her biggest stress.  At 22, she was still totally dependent on her mother, and when Mom arrived at Tony's, she hauled Casey out of there as if Casey were a ten year old.  Get your things, we're going home. 

5.  The things Cindy told Casey's friends are very telling to me.  She was deliberately trying to sever any ties that Casey had with anyone outside the family.  "Don't trust Casey, she is a thief and a sociopath," she told Ryan.  "Casey lies all the time," she told Amy.  "I hope you have a lot of money, because she will empty your bank account."  Cindy wanted to make it impossible for Casey to stay away from the home.  Maybe that is why Casey was reaching out to brand new people like Tony and his friends.  Her mother was horning in on her other friendships.  Amy and Ryan are not kids anymore.  They are adults, and they should make judgements about Casey on their own, not through Cindy. 

6. Cindy forced Casey to have a child and to keep it.  Casey had wanted to give the child up for adoption, but her mother refused to let that happen.  Having a child is one of the most important decisions a person can make and keeping it is another very significant decision.  Casey was not allowed to make those decisions for herself.  Her mother made them, and her mother really did not have the right to do that.  In a way, Casey showed some self-knowledge and maturity by saying in effect, I am too young to have this child and keep it.  Cindy insisted she keep the child.  Who is making the mistake here?

7.  I think Cindy alternated between spoiling Casey rotten and berating her as a failure and a bad person.  I think it had been going on for years, maybe all of Casey's life.  One day Casey was the precious little princess and the next she was the bad seed.  That is very damaging to the psyche and it keeps the child a child for life and the mother always in control.  Mom literally dispenses love on a daily basis, and it certainly is not unconditional.  It hinges on how well the little puppet responds to mom's control.  We all know that inconsistency and mixed messages are very confusing to children and even to grownups.  Cindy established a pattern.  She babies Casey, Casey shows some independence or makes a mistake, she berates Casey, Casey cries or tries to pull away, Cindy apologizes and makes excuses for Casey.

8.  I am not giving Casey a pass at all.  But I think she is an abused child all grown up and unable to face life.  The abuse, imo, was verbal, not physical.  It was also pyschological.  Cindy is a game-player, imo, and she taught Casey to play games, too.  Cindy appears unable to face the truth of this situation now, while Casey, in her conversation with Lee, said, "Maybe it's time for the police to be involved." 

9.  In short, I hold Cindy responsible for much of what has happened.  I know it is difficult to deal with a child who makes mistakes and does not live up to expectations.  Her intentions toward Caylee may have been good.  But there are other ways that she and George could have helped.  For one thing, they should have insisted that Casey get her GED.  She was supposedly just one credit short but that credit was a big stumbling block toward getting a job.  Did Cindy like having Casey so totally dependent?  If Cindy can march into a house and demand that her adult daughter pack her things and come home, surely Cindy could have said, "You get that GED and then you enroll in some sort of class at a community college or trade school."

10.  For another, they should have let her decide what to do about the pregnancy.  Casey was an adult when the child was born.  It was her decision to keep the baby or put it up for adoption, not Cindy's and not George's.  If the father truly was out of the picture, Casey should have made that decision on her own and her parents should have supported it, whatever she decided.  Casey clearly had doubts about being read for motherhood and all its responsibilities. 

11.  Casey was, imo, young and beautiful but beaten down by her mother.  She literally did not know what to do or where to turn.  And I think there was a lot of fear, too.  A girl does not wait until the seventh month to tell her parents she is pregnant unless she truly fears their reaction.  I think Casey was and is afraid of her mother.  She probably goes to the Baez office every day to get out of the house and away from her mother.

12.  Casey felt unloved.  That is why she went from guy to guy and bed to bed.  She was looking for love and acceptance and many abused children go the promiscuous route for the same reason .  When Tony teased her about staying in New York, she started to cry, even though she had known him a very short time.  Tony, or some other guy, was her ticket out of the house and into a life of freedom.  Casey did not want the life her mom had mapped out for her.  She was rebelling against her mother's ironclad rules about what she should do and who she should be.

13.  Almost everyone says that Casey was a good mother, a loving mother, that she took good care of Caylee and treated her with great kindness and affection, from what they could see.  Cindy even says that now.  Too bad she never gave Casey that positive feedback until this happened.  But Casey also wanted to live a life of a single woman, going to parties, having fun.  I think her mother convinced her that the two could not be combined.  You cannot party and be a good mom.  And if you don't listen to me, I will take Caylee away from you, get complete custody of her and toss you out.  I think that is what went down in that house.  And it is a recipe for disaster.

14.  What was the final stressor that sent Casey over the edge, if she did indeed kill Caylee and dispose of her body?  It may have been the baby crying and asking to go home to her grandmother.  It may have been the way that Tony was starting to be a bit lukewarm about the relationship.  It may have been hearing that her mom was telling her friends how bad a parent and person she was.  It could have been the series of little things like running out of gas, not having enough money, sponging off friends, sleeping on sofas and sharing an apartment with several other people.

15.  Jesse Grund showed tremendous insight when he said that Caylee was Casey's last foothold on reality and once Caylee was gone, Casey slipped into the abyss as far as reality was concerned.  She simply put it out of her mind and out of her reality.  It was time to party and paint her nails and get tattoos and erase all those pictures of Caylee on her webpages.  It was time to pretend it all never happened.  And when mom finally realized that something terrible had happened, instead of sticking to her anger and disappointment and fear, she turned the page and gave Casey permission to stay in that state of unreality.  In fact, Cindy joined her there.  Caylee is still alive.  Caylee will come home soon.  Caylee is all right.  Casey is a good mom.  The car smelled like pizza.  Casey may have taken Caylee's life.  But Cindy took Casey's heart and soul and yes, her life, too.  Maybe the biggest stressor of all was the thought that Mom might end up raising Caylee.  Casey could not let that happen.  In her mind, that would be the ultimate failure. 

These are just my opinions, nothing more, and I could be completely wrong.
IMO this is a terrific appraisal !!!! 
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #881 on: September 25, 2008, 01:19:10 PM »

I wanna see/read an interview with this Bozo.

Duh, I don't know....

Sir we just asked your name

Sean Daly

Peace Monkeys
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #882 on: September 25, 2008, 01:19:13 PM »

From WS

Even my dog knows how to look in every nook & cranny.

Hi folks

I just spoke on the telephone to a reporter who is inside the wftv newsroom.

He told me that they just got the audio tapes "in house" and the interviews we are going to hear are with:

Lee A

Jesse G

Tony L
And he expects they will have all 3 interviews up on their website shortly
That's great! I wasn't crasy about either statement..Do to alot of umms and stuttering..There is something in a voice that tells alot..Never know i may have a better opinion of tony after that.

I'd say it was Tony's nerves. Other people, as we've heard/seen, seem to have no emotions. Oh, I know everyone guessed Casey!

The part of his interview when he talks about Cindy and Amy basically ambushing Casey and Cindy dragging her arse back home is interesting. It sounds like Tony was just totally blindsided by the whole mess.

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: September 25, 2008, 01:20:46 PM »

Duh, I don't know....

Sean Daly

Transcript:

Huh huh huh huh

(Butthead impression)

I remember you, Caylee.
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #884 on: September 25, 2008, 01:20:57 PM »

So what is the reason why they are not releasing Cindy and George's statements?  Maybe to get them to come forward and tell the truth before all of America reads it and riots in front of their house? Kind of a threat in a way?

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Monkey See Monkey Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #885 on: September 25, 2008, 01:21:23 PM »

From WS

Even my dog knows how to look in every nook & cranny.

Hi folks

I just spoke on the telephone to a reporter who is inside the wftv newsroom.

He told me that they just got the audio tapes "in house" and the interviews we are going to hear are with:

Lee A

Jesse G

Tony L
And he expects they will have all 3 interviews up on their website shortly

And still nothing from GEORGE!
I don't think we will hear anything about Big Georgey until LE shows up to arrest him!!!  I think George needs to put on his seat belt and keep his hands in the ride at all times cuz his roller coaster ride is just beginning!!! JMO

Monkey See Monkey Do- Monkey get in trouble too!!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: September 25, 2008, 01:21:33 PM »

Just got finished reading the 317 pages released..  odd how a page of Jesse's interview (at least?) is missing..  it goes from 1547, skips a page, 1549 is blank, and then jumps to 1578 with the calendar pages..  Curious what he said that was perhaps evidentiary..  or could be more so than anything else he said about her.

Didn't Casey supposedly pay for these PR tickets herself, with her mom's cc?  That's what was previously stated, I believe.  Since she backed out at the last minute, I'm thinking she had arranged for them all to be out of town for a reason.  Perhaps not just to steal from people.. I don't know.

I also think Casey was homeless during these two weeks nobody saw her.   Maybe staying out in the woods where those clothes were found... 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: September 25, 2008, 01:21:42 PM »

Can, thanks for the input.  I cannot help but feel some pity for Casey and her situation.  If she is a monster, I think Cindy is Mommy Frankenstein.  I also realize that all the "verbal disturbances" at the home---heard by the neighbor and sometimes attended by police---occurred with Caylee in the home.  Caylee could not have been indifferent to or uneffected by the tension and bickering and sometimes outright fighting and namecalling that occurred in that family.  This was not a stable family, as far as I can tell, it was a highly dysfunctional one.  You called it correctly...an unhealthy co-dependency. 

Cindy was supposedly seeing a therapist who told her what she wanted to hear.  You need to do this and this and this to get control of the situation. But did the therapist ever meet with Casey?  As far as we know, she did not.  Casey needed to be seeing a therapist, too. It is not as if Cindy were the only sane voice in a sea of insanity.  Cindy was hardly the model mom, from what I have read and heard.  She was a part of the problem, if not the very root of the problem.

And the pawn in all this is the child, the mistake.  It is not a coincidence, imo, that Cindy and George were on the road to divorce shortly after the baby was born.  The baby was a catalyst for all kinds of things.  I think there is an untold story here that would blow the roof off this forum. No telling what went on behind those closed doors.

We all have our problems and pains.  I am a mother and one of my sons was quite rebellious...well, compared to the other one.  I did not always handle it the way I should have.  But I did not try to hang onto him until he was well into his twenties.  I had my fears and doubts, but I did not tell them to him.  I let him make his own decisions and mistakes, and that was hard to do sometimes.  My husband and I supported him and tried to help him without smothering him.  It is fine line to walk, but I think Cindy expected Casey and/or Caylee to be under her roof forever, and that in itself is unhealthy. 

Since reading the latest docs, I am inclined, for the first time, to think that Casey might have simply given Caylee away to someone.  I can recall being a young first-time mom.  I had a husband, but I also had a great need for positive feedback. I am not sure how I would have coped if someone has been standing at my elbow telling me that I was a terrible mom and a failure.  And I was 27 when my first child was born.  We all want to feel that we can do the job of raising a child and we all have our doubts. It seems to me that Cindy used Caylee as a stick to beat Casey with...and that is just plain wrong.

And if Cindy did not want to "feed, cloth, pay medical bills," etc. for Caylee, she should not have done it.  It never pays for a parent to help a child and then rub it in. In the docs, Lee says that that night, when Cindy first found out Caylee had been missing for a while, she and Casey started to argue about a lot of past things. How in the world would that help?  This mother and daughter seem to have a history of grievances against each other that rise up whenever there is a stress of any kind, insignificant or serious.  I can see how it happens.  YOU called me a name two years ago.  YOU did this and you made me do that. But it is a terrible way to live.  Sooner or later you have to bury the past and stop digging up old hurts.  Maybe that is what Casey, in her altered state of mind, was trying to do.  Bury the past and get own with a life of some kind on her own.  Unfortunately, poor little Caylee got in the middle of all this.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #888 on: September 25, 2008, 01:23:10 PM »

So what is the reason why they are not releasing Cindy and George's statements?  Maybe to get them to come forward and tell the truth before all of America reads it and riots in front of their house? Kind of a threat in a way?

Or else they don't have any relevance to the charges currently and will have relevance in any future charges.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #889 on: September 25, 2008, 01:26:54 PM »

Duh, I don't know....

Sean Daly

Transcript:

Huh huh huh huh

(Butthead impression)

That's Sean, Butthead

Perfect!!!

Peace Monkeys
crazybabyborg
« Reply #890 on: September 25, 2008, 01:28:14 PM »

Or else they don't have any relevance to the charges currently and will have relevance in any future charges.

I'm going to be interested to see if George or Cindy say anything about the argument that happened before Casey left, among other things. I'm not sure I've ever seen a thing from either of them acknowledging that, and it makes me wonder why.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: September 25, 2008, 01:28:42 PM »

Just got finished reading the 317 pages released..  odd how a page of Jesse's interview (at least?) is missing..  it goes from 1547, skips a page, 1549 is blank, and then jumps to 1578 with the calendar pages..  Curious what he said that was perhaps evidentiary..  or could be more so than anything else he said about her.

Didn't Casey supposedly pay for these PR tickets herself, with her mom's cc?  That's what was previously stated, I believe.  Since she backed out at the last minute, I'm thinking she had arranged for them all to be out of town for a reason.  Perhaps not just to steal from people.. I don't know.

I also think Casey was homeless during these two weeks nobody saw her.   Maybe staying out in the woods where those clothes were found... 

Her friends did say she "dropped off the face of the earth." So living in her car or staying in the park or woods is plausible. Did she stay w/ Tony during this time at all? The week of the 15th?

I know we've talked about it ... but I want to know where was Caylee after June 5th while Casey was spending all her time at Tony's? I mean GA and CA both worked, right? There was no actual Nanny. So???

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: September 25, 2008, 01:30:20 PM »

Duh, I don't know....

Sean Daly

Transcript:

Huh huh huh huh

(Butthead impression)

That's Sean, Butthead

Perfect!!!

Wow. I think we've actually insulted Butthead.

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: September 25, 2008, 01:33:55 PM »

Her friends did say she "dropped off the face of the earth." So living in her car or staying in the park or woods is plausible. Did she stay w/ Tony during this time at all? The week of the 15th?

I know we've talked about it ... but I want to know where was Caylee after June 5th while Casey was spending all her time at Tony's? I mean GA and CA both worked, right? There was no actual Nanny. So???

I personally would not be asleep in the woods by myself- I'm too paranoid about somebody trying to harm me. So it's hard to imagine that she would put her child in that kind of situation. But then again, Casey isn't a typical person- she lives in an alternate reality.  If Caylee isn't at grandma's house all those times, but she's not with Casey.. and obviously not with a nanny, I mean where else could she possibly be? In the trunk? In a secret hide out? In that shed Casey mentioned was by Sawgrass? I mean who knows.. 

I believe Casey wasn't at Tony's at least during the time Tony was out of town.. and she wasn't staying anywhere else that we know of.. So yeah. I think either living out of her car, or hiding out somewhere..

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: September 25, 2008, 01:34:19 PM »

If the forensic testing inside the trunk of Casey's vehice did not reveal conclusively the presence of Caylee's decomposing body or ... Caylee's remains are not found ... I have a sinking feeling that Casey will never go to trial in regards to the happenings encompassing the disappearance of her daughter.
Janet 

Janet, this pretty much seals it for me:

"The information we've gotten back from the lab that she was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead is certainly something we take seriously," said Orange County Sheriff's Office Sgt. John Allen.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17353349/detail.html
Yea If I ever had a doubt, now I dont.........I just wish they would find poor little Caylee,s body so she can be laid to rest and then put that witch of a mother in jail were she belongs...................

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #895 on: September 25, 2008, 01:35:19 PM »

Duh, I don't know....

Sean Daly
I believe his Extra Hold Mouse has now filled the void which once housed his brain.  "Casey who?"

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #896 on: September 25, 2008, 01:37:41 PM »

Can, thanks for the input.  I cannot help but feel some pity for Casey and her situation.  If she is a monster, I think Cindy is Mommy Frankenstein.  I also realize that all the "verbal disturbances" at the home---heard by the neighbor and sometimes attended by police---occurred with Caylee in the home.  Caylee could not have been indifferent to or uneffected by the tension and bickering and sometimes outright fighting and namecalling that occurred in that family.  This was not a stable family, as far as I can tell, it was a highly dysfunctional one.  You called it correctly...an unhealthy co-dependency. 

Cindy was supposedly seeing a therapist who told her what she wanted to hear.  You need to do this and this and this to get control of the situation. But did the therapist ever meet with Casey?  As far as we know, she did not.  Casey needed to be seeing a therapist, too. It is not as if Cindy were the only sane voice in a sea of insanity.  Cindy was hardly the model mom, from what I have read and heard.  She was a part of the problem, if not the very root of the problem.

And the pawn in all this is the child, the mistake.  It is not a coincidence, imo, that Cindy and George were on the road to divorce shortly after the baby was born.  The baby was a catalyst for all kinds of things.  I think there is an untold story here that would blow the roof off this forum. No telling what went on behind those closed doors.

We all have our problems and pains.  I am a mother and one of my sons was quite rebellious...well, compared to the other one.  I did not always handle it the way I should have.  But I did not try to hang onto him until he was well into his twenties.  I had my fears and doubts, but I did not tell them to him.  I let him make his own decisions and mistakes, and that was hard to do sometimes.  My husband and I supported him and tried to help him without smothering him.  It is fine line to walk, but I think Cindy expected Casey and/or Caylee to be under her roof forever, and that in itself is unhealthy. 

Since reading the latest docs, I am inclined, for the first time, to think that Casey might have simply given Caylee away to someone.  I can recall being a young first-time mom.  I had a husband, but I also had a great need for positive feedback. I am not sure how I would have coped if someone has been standing at my elbow telling me that I was a terrible mom and a failure.  And I was 27 when my first child was born.  We all want to feel that we can do the job of raising a child and we all have our doubts. It seems to me that Cindy used Caylee as a stick to beat Casey with...and that is just plain wrong.

And if Cindy did not want to "feed, cloth, pay medical bills," etc. for Caylee, she should not have done it.  It never pays for a parent to help a child and then rub it in. In the docs, Lee says that that night, when Cindy first found out Caylee had been missing for a while, she and Casey started to argue about a lot of past things. How in the world would that help?  This mother and daughter seem to have a history of grievances against each other that rise up whenever there is a stress of any kind, insignificant or serious.  I can see how it happens.  YOU called me a name two years ago.  YOU did this and you made me do that. But it is a terrible way to live.  Sooner or later you have to bury the past and stop digging up old hurts.  Maybe that is what Casey, in her altered state of mind, was trying to do.  Bury the past and get own with a life of some kind on her own.  Unfortunately, poor little Caylee got in the middle of all this.
I can't get past the evidence of a dead body in the trunk to even consider this a possibility.  How would you?
alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #897 on: September 25, 2008, 01:38:03 PM »

Interesting that Cindy received a text from Lee saying that they weren't supposed to mention the letters from Casey.   We had already heard mention of the letters in the jailhouse phone calls and then Baez adamantly denied that there were EVER any letters.  

Guess what.....apparently there were!  

I wonder if LE can subpoena those letters???

In Florida is there a law that any letters leaving or coming into a jail are read by jailhouse officials?  I know where I am from thats how it is, they monitor that stuff very closely.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: September 25, 2008, 01:38:10 PM »

I don't know if you guys followed the Lori Hacking case.  It was the family of Mark Hacking (I think that was his name) who went to him, his own brothers, and said, "Tell us the truth."  They apparently said it in a loving way, as in You are our brother and we love you but we have to know what happened here.  The guy confessed to killing his wife and they went to the police.  That is what a loving family does.  They do not abandon the family member, but they insist on the truth and they do not tell lies to protect a killer. 

Cindy and George, instead of ranting and raving, should have said to Casey, "Look, we love you and nothing can stop that, but you have to tell us and the authorities what happened."  It is possible Casey would have broken and told the truth.  It seems she was close to it.  Da Wench said this same thing below, and it is so true.  There comes a time when the parents have to let the person know that the fantasy cannot go any further.

But I think that once she saw her parents and Lee get on board with the charade, she decided to stick with her story.  And for Cindy to admit that Caylee is gone, she would have to accept a lot of the blame for what happened.  She does not want to do that, imo. 

jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #899 on: September 25, 2008, 01:38:51 PM »

I am behind in my reading so if someone else has posted similar....sorry

Yesterday I emailed Lifetime re the $2 million deal. 

I heard on the news today that you have signed a $2 million movie deal with the Anthony family.  Is this correct? If so, I intend to boycott your channel.  For this family to profit from the disappearnce of a little girl, Caylee, when we don't even know the final outcome of this case....well, I am thoroughly disgusted.  Your programing will not be a favorite of mine and I will no longer continue to watch your programing.  Sorry

There response:

Please be advised that Lifetime Networks is not developing a movie based on Caylee Anthony. These reports are untrue.

Anyone else get a response?
You know, if this is true that there is no deal, or talk of a deal, I hope Lifetime can find the source of this misinformation.  If it's the Anthonys or Baez, I hope there's another lawsuit filed soon.  This could really damage their ratings and sponsorship.  If it turns out they are lying (Lifetime) this will really bite them in the arse.
[/quo

Ive learned to be very specific when asking certain questions to assure you are getting the right answers  because that answer may be true however is there maybe a deal in the works on casey anthony hmmmm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.