May 01, 2024, 12:38:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 388149 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #960 on: September 25, 2008, 02:46:41 PM »

Klaas thank goodness the phone numbers have been bleeped out already on the audio files!  Do you work for WESH?   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: September 25, 2008, 02:47:01 PM »

Well of course I'd be the outcast.I'm not so sure Cindy is the root of Caseys's evil though it sure would look good at her defense trial.Could someone please show me documented proof where Casey is saying that her mother called her all these things?

All I've seen is Lee saying that this is what Casey told him.It could be, but I'd have to see it.I don't even recall Lee saying he ever heard it either first hand from Cindy.In defense of Cindy,if my daughter was out whoring,stealing money from everyone she came across including me,I know for sure I would question her parenting skills..I think Cindy was distraught most of the time by Casey and her antics and probably was the better at parenting.I believe little Caylee thought so too which probably contributed to her demise..Sad We are all responsible for our own choices and Casey made some really bad one's.This day in age,it's always someone elses fault..Sad It's my opinion that Casey doesn't get to pass go!

TOT, I agree with you 100%.....this comes from Lee via Casey....no doubt there was friction.....there would have been in my home too if I were in the same situation.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #962 on: September 25, 2008, 02:47:11 PM »

I remember one person...it might have been Lee...saying that Casey "lived" on or through Facebook and MySpace. 

Either Lee or Jesse, I believe.  Smile

Clint House, on the other thread, said that Casey always said that she was doing work on her laptop, but whenever he would catch a glimpse of the screen, she would be on Facebook.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: September 25, 2008, 02:48:46 PM »

Well of course I'd be the outcast.I'm not so sure Cindy is the root of Caseys's evil though it sure would look good at her defense trial.Could someone please show me documented proof where Casey is saying that her mother called her all these things? All I've seen is Lee saying that this is what Casey told him.It could be, but I'd have to see it.I don't even recall Lee saying he ever heard it either first hand from Cindy.In defense of Cindy,if my daughter was out whoring,stealing money from everyone she came across including me,I know for sure I would question her parenting skills..I think Cindy was distraught most of the time by Casey and her antics and probably was the better at parenting.I believe little Caylee thought so too which probably contributed to her demise..Sad We are all responsible for our own choices and Casey made some really bad one's.This day in age,it's always someone elses fault..Sad It's my opinion that Casey doesn't get to pass go!
TOT!!! 
I agree Casey needs to be held accountable for her actions 1000000%.  The constant debate (not here, in general) of a person is a product of their surroundings and environment are true...HOWEVER its up to that person to then take the cards they are dealt and make it work for them the very best way that they can.  My parents were 14 y/o when they had me, that being said, not to toot my own horn, but I think for now I have come out alright. They too have done really well for themselves.  You have to rise above it and hold your head high.
Killing Caylee was not Cindy's fault, it was Casey's.

Killing Caylee was not Cindy's fault, it was Casey's

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: September 25, 2008, 02:48:56 PM »

Tony's audio can be found here.  I had to save it to my PC to open it.  It's 41 minutes long.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #965 on: September 25, 2008, 02:49:07 PM »

Maybe this case can be an example for parents who see behavior similar to Casey's in their own children. They need to nip it in the bud. The theft, the mooching, the lying. This should have been addressed long before it got to this point.

When my daughter was about 5 or 6, she pocketed a pack of gum at the grocery store. I saw her do it and made her turn around and take the gum back to the cashier and apologize. She cried and was embarrassed. Well, she learned a lesson. Don't steal.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #966 on: September 25, 2008, 02:49:30 PM »

Dolce, Im going to Austin City Limits tomorrow - probably be the oldest person there!!!
Aw...no you wont!  There are lots of people in denial that they are old.  I am sure you will not be the oldest there!!  Wear something cute 
Can I borrow something of yours????
Sure!  What size do you need?  I have outfits ranging in sizes from 0-2 (2's are maternity stuff)  OR I could send you one of the outfits from my line, but you wouldnt get it in time as I would have to make it to your fitting size.
Dolce, you have your own line of clothing?  sizes 0-2 sounds like you are seriously malnurished.  I was a sz 4 when I got married and weighed 96 lbs.
Not malnurished, I eat like a pig!! I not too short, I am 5'5.

LAZARRO INTERVIEW
http://www.wesh.com/news/17550744/detail.html

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: September 25, 2008, 02:49:53 PM »

Klaas thank goodness the phone numbers have been bleeped out already on the audio files!  Do you work for WESH?   

LOL, no 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #968 on: September 25, 2008, 02:53:08 PM »

So instead of "looking" for her daughter, Casey spends her time on Facebook getting off on all the praise her "admirers" heap on her? 

Lsa
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #969 on: September 25, 2008, 02:53:22 PM »

LOL, no 
Good!  You are OUR MONKEY!  (Monkeys do not like to share..Smile )

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #970 on: September 25, 2008, 02:54:29 PM »

So instead of "looking" for her daughter, Casey spends her time on Facebook getting off on all the praise her "admirers" heap on her? 

Lsa
Yes.  If I could figure out how to post a screen shot I would most certainly show you what I am talking about..maybe Klaas could help me with this if she thinks its of interest.

jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #971 on: September 25, 2008, 02:54:41 PM »

Interesting post about Casey's Recent Facebook Activities:
make sure to scroll all the way down and see the images.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2734957&postcount=211
She is constantly on the stupid Facebook.  I almost deleted her last night as she is blowing up my notifications section of my Facebook.  She has a LOT of supporters who are writing on her page its like a bashing blog to anyone who thinks Casey is a murderess. 
She changes her mood status to "Deleting you f'in idiots" and then "Don't listen to the latest reports its all made up BS".
DRAMA QUEEN!!

The following is an impression of Casey Anthony, not a real Facebook message:

Decomposing body in my trunk? OMG. Like whatever. Can you f'in believe this BS? It was pizza. I am so over this. Anyway, can't wait to get off house arrest. It sucks LOL. Anyway, luv ya hun! Gotta run. Jose is picking me up. Grrrowl.

I actually think its great because I read somewhere that regarding the pics and her actions theres was no real proof that caylee was missing at that point so gonna argue holding that against her but now that the world knows she is missing and she still continues on not a care in the world except her so call image or keeping in touch with friends or what she may believe to be her fans

she is just digging herself deeper in

she is such a fool
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #972 on: September 25, 2008, 02:56:07 PM »

I think somebody hacked her facebook.  My account was suspended today and she was on my friends list. 

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: September 25, 2008, 02:56:21 PM »

New Tapes Released In Anthony Case
Zenaida Gonzalez To Sue Anthony Family
POSTED: 6:36 pm EDT September 24, 2008
UPDATED: 2:43 pm EDT September 25, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Orange County Sheriff's Department released audio taped interviews from three men important in Casey Anthony's life on Thursday.

In the tapes, Tony Lazarro will be heard from for the first time. He is Casey Anthony’s former boyfriend who she was living with at the time Caylee was last seen.

Brother Lee Anthony also tells investigators in his interview about some of the family conflicts over Caylee and how she was being raised.

The other taped interview is with Jesse Grund, Anthony's former fiancee.

++++++++

Jesse Grund First Audio Interview
Jesse Grund Second Interview
Anthony Lazaro Audio Interview

http://www.wesh.com/news/17550744/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #974 on: September 25, 2008, 02:57:33 PM »

and as far as her joining PTSD site that where all her old friends now congregate  anyone who has delt with her has to be feeling it!!!

(not in no way intended to discredit our true heroes)
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: September 25, 2008, 02:57:59 PM »

LOL, no 

Tony's has all the numbers lol

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: September 25, 2008, 02:58:42 PM »

Well of course I'd be the outcast.I'm not so sure Cindy is the root of Caseys's evil though it sure would look good at her defense trial.Could someone please show me documented proof where Casey is saying that her mother called her all these things?

All I've seen is Lee saying that this is what Casey told him.It could be, but I'd have to see it.I don't even recall Lee saying he ever heard it either first hand from Cindy.In defense of Cindy,if my daughter was out whoring,stealing money from everyone she came across including me,I know for sure I would question her parenting skills..I think Cindy was distraught most of the time by Casey and her antics and probably was the better at parenting.I believe little Caylee thought so too which probably contributed to her demise..Sad We are all responsible for our own choices and Casey made some really bad one's.This day in age,it's always someone elses fault..Sad It's my opinion that Casey doesn't get to pass go!

TOT, I agree with you 100%.....this comes from Lee via Casey....no doubt there was friction.....there would have been in my home too if I were in the same situation.....

Well maybe I'm not such an outcast afterall! I do have a tendencey to go against the norm if I don't agree with something.I've always been like that,lol...I can almost assure everyone on this forum that there have been times in Cindy Anthony's life while raising Casey,she herself has been scared of her.I have a feeling that Casey has an explosive temper and a*do me*attitude.I'll just bet ya!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: September 25, 2008, 02:58:53 PM »

Well of course I'd be the outcast.I'm not so sure Cindy is the root of Caseys's evil though it sure would look good at her defense trial.Could someone please show me documented proof where Casey is saying that her mother called her all these things? All I've seen is Lee saying that this is what Casey told him.It could be, but I'd have to see it.I don't even recall Lee saying he ever heard it either first hand from Cindy.In defense of Cindy,if my daughter was out whoring,stealing money from everyone she came across including me,I know for sure I would question her parenting skills..I think Cindy was distraught most of the time by Casey and her antics and probably was the better at parenting.I believe little Caylee thought so too which probably contributed to her demise..Sad We are all responsible for our own choices and Casey made some really bad one's.This day in age,it's always someone elses fault..Sad It's my opinion that Casey doesn't get to pass go!
TOT!!! 
I agree Casey needs to be held accountable for her actions 1000000%.  The constant debate (not here, in general) of a person is a product of their surroundings and environment are true...HOWEVER its up to that person to then take the cards they are dealt and make it work for them the very best way that they can.  My parents were 14 y/o when they had me, that being said, not to toot my own horn, but I think for now I have come out alright. They too have done really well for themselves.  You have to rise above it and hold your head high.
Killing Caylee was not Cindy's fault, it was Casey's.

Killing Caylee was not Cindy's fault, it was Casey's

YES!!!

Hi Sunny.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #978 on: September 25, 2008, 02:59:04 PM »

Doris Jennings wrote
at 9:50am on September 19th, 2008
Love your hair cut...

Kyle Thibeault (Calgary, AB) wrote
at 1:31pm on September 19th, 2008
your sooooooooooooo gorgeous hun. wowwwwwwwwwwww

Brittney Losey (Northern Indiana, IN) wrote
at 9:07pm on September 20th, 2008
you very pretty and your daughter looks just like you

Maria Martin wrote
at 8:49pm on September 22nd, 2008
So pretty.

Angel Smith wrote
at 12:06am on September 23rd, 2008
love the short hair

Sarah Félicia Thollot (Lycée Beauregard) wrote
at 3:53am on September 23rd, 2008
Casey? I love & believe in you ! 

Mike Wroblewski (CMSV) wrote
at 3:58am yesterday
It's like the sun and the moon collide when you smile

Charlene Combs wrote
at 2:14am
One pretty Mamacita

Thats the best I can do...hope it comes through!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #979 on: September 25, 2008, 03:00:05 PM »

I think somebody hacked her facebook.  My account was suspended today and she was on my friends list. 
Mine is still up and going, and she is on my "friends" list.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.