May 01, 2024, 07:00:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 388055 times)
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #980 on: September 25, 2008, 03:00:58 PM »

Outdoor 'Baby-Sitting Service' Mocks Child-Toting Anthony Protesters
POSTED: 9:10 am EDT September 25, 2008
UPDATED: 9:31 am EDT September 25, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An outdoor "babysitting service" set up near missing Caylee Anthony's home mocked protesters who continue to bring their young children, even infants, to heckle the family.

Local 6 videotaped a man taping signs to a baby's playpen reading, "Protesters Babysitting Service."

Homeowners have accused protesters of bad parenting for bringing infants and young children to the Anthony's Orange County home -- even late at night.

The home has become a tourist attraction for some visitors to Orlando and at least one group planned a trip to see the home after Casey Anthony was released from jail for the third time.

Recently, children were videotaped holding death signs in their parent's arms outside the Anthony home.

The protesters did not like the "babysitting service" and mocked the man setting it up, Local 6 reported.

http://www.local6.com/news/17554065/detail.html

OMG! Now we have protestors protesting protestors.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #981 on: September 25, 2008, 03:01:38 PM »

Doris Jennings wrote
at 9:50am on September 19th, 2008
Love your hair cut...

Kyle Thibeault (Calgary, AB) wrote
at 1:31pm on September 19th, 2008
your sooooooooooooo gorgeous hun. wowwwwwwwwwwww

Brittney Losey (Northern Indiana, IN) wrote
at 9:07pm on September 20th, 2008
you very pretty and your daughter looks just like you

Maria Martin wrote
at 8:49pm on September 22nd, 2008
So pretty.

Angel Smith wrote
at 12:06am on September 23rd, 2008
love the short hair

Sarah Félicia Thollot (Lycée Beauregard) wrote
at 3:53am on September 23rd, 2008
Casey? I love & believe in you ! 

Mike Wroblewski (CMSV) wrote
at 3:58am yesterday
It's like the sun and the moon collide when you smile

Charlene Combs wrote
at 2:14am
One pretty Mamacita

Thats the best I can do...hope it comes through!

OK I just puked my lunch up lmao   

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #982 on: September 25, 2008, 03:02:01 PM »

Dolce, Im going to Austin City Limits tomorrow - probably be the oldest person there!!!
Aw...no you wont!  There are lots of people in denial that they are old.  I am sure you will not be the oldest there!!  Wear something cute 
Can I borrow something of yours????
Sure!  What size do you need?  I have outfits ranging in sizes from 0-2 (2's are maternity stuff)  OR I could send you one of the outfits from my line, but you wouldnt get it in time as I would have to make it to your fitting size.
Dolce, you have your own line of clothing?  sizes 0-2 sounds like you are seriously malnurished.  I was a sz 4 when I got married and weighed 96 lbs.

Size 2 were your maternity clothes? C'mere and have some tot's,lol...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #983 on: September 25, 2008, 03:04:18 PM »

Dolce, Im going to Austin City Limits tomorrow - probably be the oldest person there!!!
Aw...no you wont!  There are lots of people in denial that they are old.  I am sure you will not be the oldest there!!  Wear something cute 
Can I borrow something of yours????
Sure!  What size do you need?  I have outfits ranging in sizes from 0-2 (2's are maternity stuff)  OR I could send you one of the outfits from my line, but you wouldnt get it in time as I would have to make it to your fitting size.
Dolce, you have your own line of clothing?  sizes 0-2 sounds like you are seriously malnurished.  I was a sz 4 when I got married and weighed 96 lbs.

Size 2 were your maternity clothes? C'mere and have some tot's,lol...
OMG!  LOL no no 2 is my first set of mat clothes as I am just starting with this preggers thing.  So far I am just up to a 2.  I am trying not to go over a 4.  New topic??!! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #984 on: September 25, 2008, 03:07:29 PM »

So instead of "looking" for her daughter, Casey spends her time on Facebook getting off on all the praise her "admirers" heap on her? 

Lsa
Yes.  If I could figure out how to post a screen shot I would most certainly show you what I am talking about..maybe Klaas could help me with this if she thinks its of interest.

Dolce - you would need a screen capture software.  I use PrintKeyPro or PrintKey2000.  Others use SnagIt.  There are many and most are free.  Then once you save it as an image you can upload it to this site in your post.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #985 on: September 25, 2008, 03:08:25 PM »

So instead of "looking" for her daughter, Casey spends her time on Facebook getting off on all the praise her "admirers" heap on her? 

Lsa

... and then there is her party lifestyle.  Casey participated in a lifestyle that most are not aware exists.  At least Tamikosmom has learned a thing or two throughout this case.

Janet

NANCY GRACE
More Tot Mom Party Photos Released
Aired August 4, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

MARK WILLIAMS, WNDB NEWSTALK 1150: Well, Nancy, I guess the biggest thing right now -- and I know the biggest thing right now -- are those risque photos that were issued and released just a couple of hours ago. They are risque in the fact that they were taken June 20 after -- five days after Caylee Anthony went missing. And she is shown bumping and grinding with another woman during that "hot bodies" contest. And that`s the big thing right there. Obviously, you know, you have shown them. They`re up on the screen right now.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0808/04/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #986 on: September 25, 2008, 03:08:38 PM »

Lsa
Yes.  If I could figure out how to post a screen shot I would most certainly show you what I am talking about..maybe Klaas could help me with this if she thinks its of interest.

Dolce - you would need a screen capture software.  I use PrintKeyPro or PrintKey2000.  Others use SnagIt.  There are many and most are free.  Then once you save it as an image you can upload it to this site in your post.
Thanks so much for the 411!  I will def use this in the future.  Thanks!!! 

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #987 on: September 25, 2008, 03:09:24 PM »

That huge bold picture of mommy dearest makes my blood pressure contemplate rising.It doesn't help seeing her in green...%$^#@!&^* Green eyed monster! I can't believe I said that..Sad

sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #988 on: September 25, 2008, 03:10:30 PM »

Doris Jennings wrote
Love your hair cut...

Maria Martin wrote
So pretty.

Angel Smith wrote
love the short hair

Charlene Combs wrote
One pretty Mamacita

This is unreal....I seriously thought this was a monkey joke for a second.  I love your hair? One pretty mamacita?  OMG....these people are ill. There is a missing three year old SOMEWHERE.....

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #989 on: September 25, 2008, 03:11:00 PM »

Lsa

... and then there is her party lifestyle.  Casey participated in a lifestyle that most are not aware exists.  At least Tamikosmom has learned a thing or two throughout this case.

Janet

NANCY GRACE

MARK WILLIAMS, WNDB NEWSTALK 1150: Well, Nancy, I guess the biggest thing right now -- and I know the biggest thing right now -- are those risque photos that were issued and released just a couple of hours ago. They are risque in the fact that they were taken June 20 after -- five days after Caylee Anthony went missing. And she is shown bumping and grinding with another woman during that "hot bodies" contest. And that`s the big thing right there. Obviously, you know, you have shown them. They`re up on the screen right now.

Janet you are too cute!  She was living the college lifestyle as a high school drop-out...
Her job at Universal must not be paying much if she had to enter a hot bodies contest..LOL

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #990 on: September 25, 2008, 03:12:18 PM »

Someone refresh my memory please...have we seen anything as far as a statement of phone records from GEORGE?

no, nor his jail house recorded visit(s). The visits are said to be part of the chain of evidence.

After he came out from that visit - he was spinning like a top... I am very curious what was said in there. He said some rather ridiculous stuff to the reporters. IIRC - this is the she's close statement he made to the reporters. Maybe someone has that transcript.
JMO!!! George is way guilty in helping Casey in some way!!!  I think LE is onto him... and keeping it under their investigative hats.  GA is a piece of work and his little daughter too... o yea and I cannot leave out his wifey and son!!!  IMO the whole family is guilty- Liar Casey for the murder of her very own precious little Caylee & the rest of the Anthony Liar Family for helping Liar Casey cover up this horrible, horrible, horrible crime!!!   Caylee, you are in a safe new home!!!

Welcome! I agree and we have not seen George or Cindy's records except for those 2 days on Cindy's, as well, all these other statements and none from Cindy or George and Cindy had several visits with LE and I assume George did too. The detective interviewing Lee took notice when Lee said his father worked previously at a car sales place and detailed vehicles, it was like whoa, back up perhaps because that car had been detailed.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #991 on: September 25, 2008, 03:12:50 PM »

Lsa

Janet

NANCY GRACE

Janet you are too cute!  She was living the college lifestyle as a high school drop-out...
Her job at Universal must not be paying much if she had to enter a hot bodies contest..LOL

Wonder why she didn't just go to Hooters! 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #992 on: September 25, 2008, 03:13:59 PM »

[img]http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-

Doris Jennings wrote
Love your hair cut...

Maria Martin wrote
So pretty.

Angel Smith wrote
love the short hair

Charlene Combs wrote
One pretty Mamacita

This is unreal....I seriously thought this was a monkey joke for a second.  I love your hair? One pretty mamacita?  OMG....these people are ill. There is a missing three year old SOMEWHERE.....
...and that was just the comments from 1 photo!!  You should see her boards they are covered with supporters and praisers...she deletes all the negative posts.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #993 on: September 25, 2008, 03:14:26 PM »

Outdoor 'Baby-Sitting Service' Mocks Child-Toting Anthony Protesters
POSTED: 9:10 am EDT September 25, 2008
UPDATED: 9:31 am EDT September 25, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An outdoor "babysitting service" set up near missing Caylee Anthony's home mocked protesters who continue to bring their young children, even infants, to heckle the family.

Local 6 videotaped a man taping signs to a baby's playpen reading, "Protesters Babysitting Service."

Homeowners have accused protesters of bad parenting for bringing infants and young children to the Anthony's Orange County home -- even late at night.

The home has become a tourist attraction for some visitors to Orlando and at least one group planned a trip to see the home after Casey Anthony was released from jail for the third time.

Recently, children were videotaped holding death signs in their parent's arms outside the Anthony home.

The protesters did not like the "babysitting service" and mocked the man setting it up, Local 6 reported.

http://www.local6.com/news/17554065/detail.html

OMG! Now we have protestors protesting protestors.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #994 on: September 25, 2008, 03:15:43 PM »

I think somebody hacked her facebook.  My account was suspended today and she was on my friends list. 
Mine is still up and going, and she is on my "friends" list.

I have emailed them to see why they suspended me.  LOL  I never contacted Casey on there and the only other friend I had was my Daughter.  Strange. 

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #995 on: September 25, 2008, 03:15:48 PM »

Lsa

Janet

NANCY GRACE

WHO??  ME??

Janet

_____

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #996 on: September 25, 2008, 03:18:31 PM »

Hey. Who has watched the uncut video interview of ZG's attorney? I found it interesting that he mentions they are going to turn over stones maybe even *before* LE can by taking depositions of Cindy and George. Anyone think that this might be a maneuver to put the pressure on them. Because if they plead the 5th, then they are caught. If they say ZG took the child, they are going to be sued, too.

http://www.wesh.com/video/17554051/index.html
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #997 on: September 25, 2008, 03:18:31 PM »

Lsa

Janet

NANCY GRACE

WHO??  ME??

Janet

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #998 on: September 25, 2008, 03:18:46 PM »

Klaas,

I deeply apologize for breaking monkey code by posting links to files that still had phone numbers in them.

I have gotten quite a few files from links on this forum that included phone numbers and social security numbers, addresses, etc. I thought we were just not allowed to POST phone numbers and personal data in our messages here.

I even loaded a file for you all on my google page and now the site is down because it exceeded bandwith!

Again, I am very sorry I posted links that were not acceptable.

Lesson learned. I am still new, ya know. Was just trying to help.

Me goes into hiding on her leaf covered limb

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #999 on: September 25, 2008, 03:19:01 PM »

Doris Jennings wrote
Love your hair cut...

Maria Martin wrote
So pretty.

Angel Smith wrote
love the short hair

Charlene Combs wrote
One pretty Mamacita

It reminds me of a book about Ted Bundy.  After he was sentenced to death, he was still receiving mail from many female admirers.

Lisa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.